Take this "are you a homosexual?" test (99% accuracy)

Who fogs?

• Katya (right)

• Polina (left)

Results are only viewable after voting.
You have brown eyes right?
Blue

You're probably thinking about cloUder who has brown eyes, but we are not the same person.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
The first thing I noticed when I saw the picture I posted in OP is that Polina gets fogged by Katya to her brown eyes, and this was a year ago, before I saw the studies about blue eyes being more masc and brown being more feminine and neotenous.

Eye colour is extremely important and I don't know how you're denying this.
gandyblue-jpg.2126073

gandybrown-png.2126074

opryblue-jpg.2126075

oprybrown-png.2126076

vasilyblue-jpg.2126077

vasilybrown-png.2126078

1679907764716-png.2126080

I don't want to hear about your homosexual fantasies.

This morph only legit One as in the other ones they pasted some shitty black soulless eyes
You can clearly see as Brown eyed man seems more DOM
Blue eyes are good for pretty aesthetics too (as a small feminine nose Is a feature that Is aesthetic but not dimorphic and doesn't really turn on girls)

• Hmm...
Blue

You're probably thinking about cloUder who has brown eyes, but we are not the same person.
Strange i thought it was about gene preservation. Idk what to think then.

View attachment 2127459

This morph only legit One as in the other ones they pasted some shitty black soulless eyes
You can clearly see as Brown eyed man seems more DOM
Blue-eyed guy looks like he would fight me whilst brown-eyed guy looks like he would ask to suck my cock. The eyes in the morph are not black either, you stupid curry; this is what the majority of brown-eyed people have.

It has been proven that blue eyes are a masculine feature, and are more attractive than brown eyes on males. Even the study that YOU posted yesterday said that blue eyes were more attractive on males, but not on females; you thought the study said the opposite which is why you posted it only to get BTFO by your own source.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22627 and the BULL
Strange i thought it was about gene preservation. Idk what to think then.
If it was about gene preservation then how did Europe go from brown-eyed to blue-eyed in the first place?

• Hmm...
Blue-eyed guy looks like he would fight me whilst brown-eyed guy looks like he would ask to suck my cock. They eyes in the morph are not black either, you stupid curry; this is what the majority of brown-eyed people have.
View attachment 2127462
View attachment 2127463

It has been proven that blue eyes are a masculine feature, and are more attractive than blue eyes on males. Even the study that YOU posted yesterday said that blue eyes were more attractive on males, but not on females; you thought the study said the opposite which is why you posted it only to get BTFOd by your own source.
No that's T50 ethnic feature

It was another study, plus the preferred Eye colour for females was still green not Brown. Brown eyes females are trannies.

If it was about gene preservation then how would Europe go from brown-eyed to blue-eyed in the first place?
It must have been natural selection not sexual since blue eye is a recessive gene it cannot become more common through breeding, it can only be preserved.

• Hmm...
Reactions: the BULL
  • +1
None, they are both ugly unnatractive subhumans

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
That's how your medium brown eyes appear from a distance, you do realise that?

It was hazel.
No One has striking eyes from distance. In sunlight my eyes are waaaaaay lighter than that and don't have a feminine angelic color

That's how your medium brown eyes appear from a distance, you do realise that?

It was hazel.
@the BULL also both green and hazel eyes are found at higher rates in females than in males, whilst blue is found at higher rates in males than in females.

• +1
Reactions: the BULL
@the BULL also both green and hazel eyes are found at higher rates in females than in males, whilst blue is found at higher rates in males than in females.
That might be Just casuality
If you aggregate green and Blue the distribution Is equal

Read what cloUder said here:
Interesting, but that still means it was a mutation benefitial for that region although maybe not recessive. Meaning it was benefitial even for females and since eye color is genetic, it can't be considered a dimorphism indicator. Hormone therapy doesn't change your eye color.

@the BULL

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

How can you still say blue eyes are a feminine feature after the study posted above and all the studies in this thread?

Hazel eyes are eyes that have a combination of green, gold, and brown coloring
Interesting, but that still means it was a mutation benefitial for that region although maybe not recessive. Meaning it was benefitial even for females and since eye color is genetic, it can't be considered a dimorphism indicator. Hormone therapy doesn't change your eye color.
The blue eyes study from poland found that the polish men had more blue eyes, despite having the same genotype.

• Hmm...
The blue eyes study from poland found that the polish men had more blue eyes, despite having the same genotype.
Really? How big was the difference?

@the BULL

The brown-eyed faces were perceived as more trustworthy than the blue-eyed ones. Sex of face had a significant effect on perceived trustworthiness (F1,76 = 59.90, p = 0.001, η2 = 0.441); female faces were rated as more trustworthy than male faces. We found a significant negative correlation between perceived trustworthiness and perceived dominance

Further, the longer chin of blue-eyed individuals makes them look less baby-faced. It has been shown that higher ratings for honesty are given to more baby-faced people with shorter chins and lower-positioned facial features

How can you still say blue eyes are a feminine feature after the study posted above and all the studies in this thread?

Hazel eyes are eyes that have a combination of green, gold, and brown coloring

Those studies don't mean shit. There are other studies saying the opposite but Is not even worth mentioning It
And Hazel seems green to me
I have combination of Gold and Brown
IMG 20230328 161916

View attachment eye-color-chart-2 (3).webp

• JFL
@enchanted_elixir is this in the top 10 autistic threads?

• So Sad
the reason the girl on the right looks more 'neotenous' is because of her eye size and nose shape. the eye colour thing is false pattern

the reason the girl on the right looks more 'neotenous' is because of her eye size and nose shape. the eye colour thing is false pattern
their eye size is the same. its the eye color and orbitals

their eye size is the same. its the eye color and orbitals

it's not unless you're blind. the vertical of the right is bigger

because she's squinting. this doesnt affect perceived neoteny

im counting by the palpebral fissure, you (also) can see by the distance of the eyebrows to the eyes - my vision is accurate. yes it does. the right girl would look more neotenous by profile side as well btw, you can dig more pics of each and try if you want

im counting by the palpebral fissure
i hope you realize that palpebral fissure height can increase or decrease depending on how open your eyelids are
you (also) can see by the distance of the eyebrows to the eyes
this has nothing to do with the eye and everything to do with how high or low set the eyebrows are + orbital bones
yes it does.
nope. how much you squint does not affect how neotenous you look
the right girl would look more neotenous by profile side as well btw, you can dig more pics of each and try if you want
because of orbital bones.

i hope you realize that palpebral fissure height can increase or decrease depending on how open your eyelids are

both the way her eyes are resting to the palpabral fissure size is giving a total that is longer vertically that the other. if you have difficult to visualize something with your mind so you can imagine both with 'eye wide open' expression, the right will look much longer.

because of orbital bones.

redundant. by saying her eyes are bigger I am not referring to some kind of x-ray vision I have that let me assess and gauge mathematically the ocular globe size in relation to the proportion of the skull - I'm simply saying her eye size is bigger.

both the way her eyes are resting to the palpabral fissure size is giving a total that is longer vertically that the other.
no, their pfh is probably the same and the first bitch is squinting more.
if you have difficult to visualize something with your mind so you can imagine both with 'eye wide open' expression, the right will look much longer.
nope. it will be the same since they seem to have the same PFH adjusted for squinting
redundant. by saying her eyes are bigger I am not referring to some kind of x-ray vision I have that let me assess and gauge mathematically the ocular globe size in relation to the proportion of the skull - I'm simply saying her eye size is bigger.
eye size and orbital size are not the same thing. asian women have way bigger orbitals than white women, but their eyes are always smaller vertically.
you also dont need x-ray vision, just some spatial awareness. the blue eyed "girl" has rectangular orbitals (which tend to be correlated with blue eyes)
the brown eyed girl has round and taller orbitals that are more common in asian women

also, eye size doesnt affect neoteny. archaic hominids had bigger eyes, black and australian aboriginal women also have bigger eyes. the difference is in the orbital bones

here, i found the proof. this polina hoe has vertically bigger eyes that the other girl

its literally the ogre rectangular orbitals and blue eyes that are making her look less neotenous

• +1
both mongoloid subhumans that would lose virginity to a local shawarma shop owner
1c4.jpg

Right one looks more feminine ima smash