Talked to my friend about BBC

just think

just think

Banned
Honestly I just sat my friend down and I had to ask him if BBC was cope. For context hes 6'2.5, BBC, and athletic asf. We go way back.

He told me in some sense it was cope because not all BBC have BBC. I actually couldn't believe it... from all the dicks I've seen its very rare I see a small black dick and usually its only because the niggas Somali.

I guess bbc is cope I Honestly shed a tear for it being false. All the things BBC went through with slavery and abuse made me sad that all BBC don't have BBC.

Thoughts?

• JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, bloomercel, Kamui and 6 others
Honestly I just sat my friend down and I had to ask him if BBC was cope. For context hes 6'2.5, BBC, and athletic asf. We go way back.

He told me in some sense it was cope because not all BBC have BBC. I actually couldn't believe it... from all the dicks I've seen its very rare I see a small black dick and usually its only because the niggas Somali.

I guess bbc is cope I Honestly shed a tear for it being false. All the things BBC went through with slavery and abuse made me sad that all BBC don't have BBC.

Thoughts?
CURRYASCENDER!!!!!!!!!!!

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
@st.hamudi but 6‘5 you ain’t slick buddy
IMG 6400

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium

Thoughts?
over for black brahs

the real BBCs are Big Balkan cocks

• Love it
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
The myth has been debunked time after time and even sentient black males who make their way to PSL admit this
It's only blacked.com addicted curries who feel the need to post about it daily

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13626 and wishIwasSalludon
It actually has to do with body type. Ectomorphs tend to have larger hawks. Over for Endomorphcels

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
The myth has been debunked time after time and even sentient black males who make their way to PSL admit this
bbc.org

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel
HUGE COPE @just think KYS NIGGER

EAST AFRICANS ESPECIALLY SOMALIS HAVE THE BIGGEST DICKS IN ALL OF AFRICA STOP FUCKING COPING JFL

FROM MY OWN ANECDOTES WE HAVE THE LARGEST MEATS YOU ABUSED CURRY, NEVER MENTION US AGAIN

Your women still say it’s real 😉

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger