Tall women are abundant in rich areas

popped

popped

Bronze
I’ve worked in a wealthy area in Manhattan and rich suburbs before. One thing I’ve noticed is how abundant tall women are in these areas, I sometime saw more tall women than tall men. I would even see some couples where the woman height mogged the guy by at least 3 inches or more. It’s crazy, I never see that outside these rich areas.

Despite studies saying men prefer short women, it seems most rich men prefer taller women for status and breeding purposes.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778 and SEPRAY
Tall women are just men wearing wigs. They not allowed in my hood

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: studymaxxer and 5OuttaTen
Tall women are just men wearing wigs. They not allowed in my hood

Nah, a tall woman with a good body is unmoggable trust me. Its just a lot tall women tend have shit proportions, either too skinny that they look like giraffes or brolic looking if too big.

• +1
Reactions: Smuuu and Deleted member 23778
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 31562
I need a tall woman’s pussy

• Love it
Reactions: datboijj and popped
I need to breed a tall rich white woman

Ive breeded a rich 5’9 woman if that counts?

Legit only tall girls have sex appeal. If a girl is short she looks like a child if skinny or just stunted if a bit curvy. It doesn't work anyway even if her proportions are amazing. She still is just capped at cute.

Tall girls otoh can be either slim or a curvy and still fog because their proportions just have more room to go. So they don't look childlike or round. I avoid goblinas now mostly except if this one tight goblina came back her pussy was so tight it didn't matter she was 5'1

I actually noticed this myself whenever I go to the rich areas of new york. It's due to the women being in the modelling and or theater industry...

• +1
Reactions: popped