tapped a girl that hated me

F

farahanyzz

MAXIMUS
i ascended and fucked the girl that disgusted me.
last year I sent her this messeage on tinder and she got so mad
there is nothing more beautiful than a man and a women getting together and having children. that's not us, lets have sex and never talk again, what do u say?
this weekend I met her at the club, I didn't recognize her at first but I saw who she was, a little bit of chit chat and bam she and her friend is in bed with me.
her friend is Stacy too and so is she. I won't share pics cuz of personal.
I neglected her friend, and just stuck with the main one, they both slept over in my bed.
I did so much cocaine till 6 in the morning, and everybody was in my afterparty mirin me calling me a vacuum cleaner brah
after 2 days she came again with another friend, and they both slept in my bed again, her friend as a bit chubby for my taste so I didn't touch her, and the night before that a girl came with her dog and cleaned my apartment for free and I didn't even give her dick. she is 10 year older, and she is just a mirer also.

not tales. just check my pfp im to the left, and im rtt maxed, these girls fall like butterflies b
i also just spent 3k on Philip plein clothes, bought a tracksuit and some a tee for 1k shit is insane.

Last edited:
  • Love it
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Britmaxxer, qaum and 5 others

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Lygodactylus and Deleted member 1660
Tales from the cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member, Lygodactylus and qaum
didnt happen

Tldr: op is a slayer and achieved my dream. Mirin

I wish my subhuman ass could ascend to fuck girls that hate me but im too skinny for that :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

Op is scarface if he posted on incel forums