tell me ur body temperature !

Youㅤ

Youㅤ

seriousmaxxing , only talk serious
i am interested as a reference to mine
my EAR temp is 98.7 (range : 98.5-98.8) during the DAY and 97.4 (range : 97.3-97.5) during the NIGHT

i shall see if i can LOWER my temp for a sustained period to age SLOWER

i shall experiment !

please post ur temp cuz i am curious

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, The Heartless and noodlelover
this is very important , just lower body temp and age SLOWER

better than CALORIC RESTRICTION ; CR DELAYS ageing but low bod temp SLOWS it

inb4 , "small difference matter less & flies r cope"

sub1 degree lower temp -> mouse live 12-20% longer !

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, greycel and noodlelover
Interesting but not applicable to humans unless you want to drill a hole in your skull and insert a heating device into your brain to trick your brain into changing it's core body temperature. This is what they did to the mice in this study.

Otherwise, your body will regulate it's core to stay within the safe range it evolved to regulate it too.

I'm not recommending any one do brain surgery on themselves. High chance of death.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Youㅤ
Interesting but not applicable to humans unless you want to drill a hole in your skull and insert a heating device into your brain to trick your brain into changing it's core body temperature. This is what they did to the mice in this study.

Otherwise, your body will regulate it's core to stay within the safe range it evolved to regulate it too.

I'm not recommending any one do brain surgery on themselves. High chance of death.
the study demonstrated that a reduction of 0.3-0.5 degrees celsius extended lifespan by 12-20% . a relatively small temperature difference but a relatively large lifespan extension .

there are other ways besides heating the hypothalamus to promote lower body temperature in humans . ill send a pm

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
Why you need this?

i am interested as a reference to mine
my EAR temp is 98.7 (range : 98.5-98.8) during the DAY and 97.4 (range : 97.3-97.5) during the NIGHT

i shall see if i can LOWER my temp for a sustained period to age SLOWER

i shall experiment !

please post ur temp cuz i am curious
my temperature has always been around 97.1-97.4

• +1
Was 37.2 degrees when I woke up today.

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back