Test is best!

D

Deleted member 2268

Kraken
Upped my TRT to 200 mg on my cut to maintain strength and performance in the gym.

Eating 1500 calories per day 150-200 mg protein and burning about 300-500 calories through cardio daily.

Lifts are going up, strength is up, high energy aggression endurance in the gym. Able to do hours of cardio. Doing sled push and tons of endurance work. Mental alertness is up. Feel very calm and focused.

Test is best.

@softlysoftly @JFLateating @Arborist @Skywalker @kamil

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19766, Polar, reptiles and 8 others
Yeah tren is crazy recomp but the mental and physical sides are real
I think it’s making me social anxious a little bit or something

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
Truth is you dont need alcohol, weed, cocaine or anything else, 250mg of test a week is the best thing you can do for yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Hero of the Imperium, Deleted member 3672 and 2 others
Fuck all these roid threads are making me keen on hoping on

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2413, GigaAscender, Sens and 1 other person
imagine not roiding in 2022 😹

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23558
  • JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob and Deleted member 2268
Truth is you dont need alcohol, weed, cocaine or anything else, 250mg of test a week is the best thing you can do for yourself.
Is that your cruise dose?

How will u stop the hair loss and bad skin?
That stuff is mainly genetic.

I have been on TRT/Test cycles for almost 2 years now. I've always had pretty good skin as long as the diet & skin care is good. I have experienced ZERO hair loss, as I am not genetically predisposed (thank fucking god)

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
I’d probably do a crap ton of research and hop in 5 years when I hit my natty limit
Pussy response muh natty limit. It’s called Dut and RU dumbass

• JFL
Reactions: LightSkinNoob
Do you use an AI with 200mg?

• +1
Are you using a clinic or are you using UGL? I'm looking to jump on. Also what are you doing for hair

Are you using a clinic or are you using UGL? I'm looking to jump on. Also what are you doing for hair
Test booster plus saw palmetto for hair. Gained over 30 pounds on this

Mirin, my ass needs an AI with 250mg, when I get blood work my e2 is sky high. Rip high aromatization genes
Try to add some primo maybe 200 mg as an AI. It’s less toxic and will give you some gains while controlling E2. You’ll have to experiment with the primo dose to find what keeps your E2 in range

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3672
juiced up retard hating on Indians lmao .

Try to add some primo maybe 200 mg as an AI. It’s less toxic and will give you some gains while controlling E2. You’ll have to experiment with the primo dose to find what keeps your E2 in range
What if I aim to get only minimal physique maintenance? Would 50-100 mg test, fin and ru for hair loss, microdosed AI and 1-2 iu hgh be good. I’m 17 rn but plan on roiding when I’m 20. Wouldn’t this stack fuck your collagen up or only tret would be enough to counteract all this?

Yea, I’m going to either add in primo or EQ to control e2.

I wanna give EQ a shot if I don’t get any sides, it makes u a vascular freak with capped delts and a full upper chest 😎

• +1
if trading your hair and acne-free skin to feel good (beta trait to have the need to feel good) sounds like a bargain, go for it retard

does anyone know if 3 months of a 200mg / week TEST E cycle will cause a noticeable hairloss and skin aging or is it only on long term + higher dosage ?

does anyone know if 3 months of a 200mg / week TEST E cycle will cause a noticeable hairloss and skin aging or is it only on long term + higher dosage ?
Yeah don’t do it just take multivitamin tbh

• JFL
Reactions: chigoha