Test to see if you will have hollow cheeks at low BF%

This is mostly flawed and shouldnt be in the Best of the Best section.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Dystopian, Deleted member 23554 and 3 others
I don’t tolerate stupidity, mediocrity, or passive aggressive cock cowboys like you.

Fuck off. Fuck right off. Piece of shit.

• JFL
Reactions: IdiAmin
@badg96 u will never have hollow cheeks

Ight cool so whats the test

1 Get calipers measure your outer cheeks and your outer jaws from the edgest corners.

2 Get a finger and push in your in infra orbital region.

3 Have some fucking eyes when taking a 3/4 profile this shiz isn't rocket science.

The best way though is to just lose weight best thread on this subject though tbqh

• +1
Reactions: Pakicel
1 Get calipers measure your outer cheeks and your outer jaws from the edgest corners.

3 Have some fucking eyes when taking a 3/4 profile this shiz isn't rocket science.

The best way though is to just lose weight best thread on this subject though tbqh

This method will predict with great accuracy if you have the potential to have hollow cheeks. This works even at high body fat percentage
xvDk_8sjQ4iAPa8SyYl7DIi6pwII8-OL-BbOnZ7WxQItBqYAmq-3-q1_B80DPQKNltDHXGZy_Cvsdz8RwShg4_wjE7Ok_YzT-F9ADQb-Cwbx5Ph29o2xKvmjDuShZrKwxYIEpKsr

1. Malar Prominence:
First, We must determine the Strength and Projection of the zygomatic bones. (Rhoades) shows the Zygomatic size is a dimorphic trait correlated with 2d:4d ratio. Measuring the Malar prominence, can be done in multiple ways. Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. This is since the malar region projects both Forwards and horizontally.
sdYP7n6zCeQRg6XyuaVshKNe6mHq0wKeqlHy1Xyuf3n6a8eo4d1uMxuP7CRv9j0xVmAoGXVjxzdi0zs_KwTCB1aEgt95qOyPufmS7s6GYLmExXCTUvUl2lOaRx_40bDelxI2f_xI

The percentile for male bizygomatic breadth are as follows:
1%: 12.9cm
25%: 13.8cm
50%: 14.3cm
75%: 14.7cm
99%: 15.8cm

Secondly, Palpation of the Malar region is appropriate and can be used to estimate the projection. Simply Feeling the Strength and projection is in most cases sufficient.
Lk3VWIXF_h21WcxVCJKhLt34GjvRMSPsTYWrFB9ZFGely8hGUo2O3fKY4qDzYCJnzuwgGGTlKg3kfdENqH0rh28BVcZhM1ZvYKzzNZqEtVNIzkyGERJHUzbjrrWh_LFYYQ2ytE8N

Ogee Curve also shows how projecting the malar region is from a 3/4th profile View. Draw lines as seen in the following figure. Higher Malar eminence is identified by
1. Higher vertical position of the intercession
2. Less area on the background of the angle
3. Degree of angle is Less

3hfdfx7oBlnZNt0SVcSw9Jbr6BGeirCr_PP3xFVliVE7t39o-y6LL36Cyun35cPspexFZMdl3IHDua-2DvtwqQhx4ZoPqY48kpTFm8ObbemRWKbP1w3WIM6d-O1QcTdRS_vcj-q1

2. Measuring Positioning of Malar Region:

a) The most basic way to identify is to draw a horizontal line intersecting the Malar region. Then, draw 2 more horizontal lines, one parallel to the lower eyelid, and one parallel to the nasal base. Measure the vertical distance from the Malar line to each of these lines, Ideally the malar line is extremely close to the eye, but in some cases it can even be closer to the nasal base.

b) Powell's Analysis:
Draw a horizontal line, intersecting the most prominent part of the malar region. Draw a line intersecting the nasal base, and medial canthus of the eye. Then draw a line with the same angle starting from mouth commissure. The point of intersection of the horizontal line and this line is the region of malar prominence. Ideally 15-20mm from the medial canthus. The higher, the more potential for hollow cheeks.

n7aSDMkYMrVJ88394X-N20K5YA_PP00hO2RJxDrp9VWT9T4HL5y6LfUA_MLLdgcXoyJOfAD4gIx8qeXUfoFGFcIbquS0-hYAK61ahJRDjyE4dQ4Qc5y1c2fHpKlrGAS6nwNIGxf0

Notice how doing these tests on Andreas Eriksen shows us why he is able to have such hollow cheeks. These measurements are the ones highlighted

3. Bloat And facial Fat

FlIkNI_m9-ftUSnU3b0wVAQYZUZ4DvEn8frEP9CHze0sR0KbRvOeog6d_RXgtZgtvXOmAclVYp6XB-TXTZiFPMP_Blyy1JC0tVF51xOCXfq2HK1MwGAo0BiVIH4et5s5kXsl2XPi

the most obvious point is that you need to be low body fat for the hollowness to be accentuated. A large buccal fat pad prevents hollow cheeks in even individuals with otherwise great bones. There is no excuse to be High bodyfat
View attachment 881096

Using this anyone can determine with great accuracy if they will have hollow cheeks at low bf%

@Kingkellz sticky bro
this nigga got 1:25 post rep ratio tf

Answers to question 3 regarding the aesthetics of bigonial width compared to bizygomatic width in the face frontal view:  Compared to the total facial width at the malar level, how do you score the lower jaw width at the jaw angle level?
Answers to question 3 regarding the aesthetics of bigonial width... |  Download Scientific Diagram

Pics won't load but this might be of interest:

Also, don't worry the links are fine/legit and I don't know why they won't convert into this site's usual format box,

but I'll post the link as text if you're really that paranoid:

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291384320_The_ideal_male_jaw_angle_-_An_Internet_survey

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic_fig4_291384320

Answers to question 3 regarding the aesthetics of bigonial width compared to bizygomatic width in the face frontal view:  Compared to the total facial width at the malar level, how do you score the lower jaw width at the jaw angle level?
Answers to question 3 regarding the aesthetics of bigonial width... |  Download Scientific Diagram

Pics won't load but this might be of interest:

Also, don't worry the links are fine/legit and I don't know why they won't convert into this site's usual format box,

but I'll post the link as text if you're really that paranoid:
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/291384320_The_ideal_male_jaw_angle_-_An_Internet_survey

https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Answers-to-question-3-regarding-the-aesthetics-of-bigonial-width-compared-to-bizygomatic_fig4_291384320

Also, Powell's Analysis:

https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/229255030000800102

It’s over if you need a stupid test to see if you are low bf with hollow cheeks. I just take a look in the mirror and I know I’m low bf

Ok, so I think I figured out what this :feelsuhh: was trying to say in his broken English, also Jfl at using all these obscure big brain medical terms when you didn't even bother explaining the instructions on how to even do any of this shit properly and only use them in such broken sentences. :bigbrain:
This method will predict with great accuracy if you have the potential to have hollow cheeks. This works even at high body fat percentage
xvDk_8sjQ4iAPa8SyYl7DIi6pwII8-OL-BbOnZ7WxQItBqYAmq-3-q1_B80DPQKNltDHXGZy_Cvsdz8RwShg4_wjE7Ok_YzT-F9ADQb-Cwbx5Ph29o2xKvmjDuShZrKwxYIEpKsr

1. Malar Prominence:
First, We must determine the Strength and Projection of the zygomatic bones. (Rhoades) shows the Zygomatic size is a dimorphic trait correlated with 2d:4d ratio. Measuring the Malar prominence, can be done in multiple ways. Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. This is since the malar region projects both Forwards and horizontally.
I honestly can't tell what he's trying to find here or how he's telling you to do it, either the distance of the bizygomatic width from the bigonial width via subtraction, or the "ratio" he's referring to by dividing the former [zygos] by the latter [gonials].
sdYP7n6zCeQRg6XyuaVshKNe6mHq0wKeqlHy1Xyuf3n6a8eo4d1uMxuP7CRv9j0xVmAoGXVjxzdi0zs_KwTCB1aEgt95qOyPufmS7s6GYLmExXCTUvUl2lOaRx_40bDelxI2f_xI

The "90%" is probably something in reference to this:
Bigonial width, measured from the soft tissue overlying the most lateral point of each mandibular angle (soft tissue gonion), is usually 70−75% of bizygomatic width.
The percentile for male bizygomatic breadth are as follows:

Palpation is simply using your finger to feel around for something, anyway this ought to be pretty self-explanatory and easy to follow.
Secondly, Palpation of the Malar region is appropriate and can be used to estimate the projection. Simply Feeling the Strength and projection is in most cases sufficient.
Lk3VWIXF_h21WcxVCJKhLt34GjvRMSPsTYWrFB9ZFGely8hGUo2O3fKY4qDzYCJnzuwgGGTlKg3kfdENqH0rh28BVcZhM1ZvYKzzNZqEtVNIzkyGERJHUzbjrrWh_LFYYQ2ytE8N

Ogee Curve also shows how projecting the malar region is from a 3/4th profile View. Draw lines as seen in the following figure. Higher Malar eminence is identified by:
1. Higher vertical position of the intercession 🙏 [intersection?]
2. Less area on the background of the angle [less space between the intersection of the lines and your face]
3. Degree of angle is Less [the angle made by the lines intersecting is more acute, as in closer to 90 degrees and less flat]
3hfdfx7oBlnZNt0SVcSw9Jbr6BGeirCr_PP3xFVliVE7t39o-y6LL36Cyun35cPspexFZMdl3IHDua-2DvtwqQhx4ZoPqY48kpTFm8ObbemRWKbP1w3WIM6d-O1QcTdRS_vcj-q1

2. Measuring Positioning of Malar Region:
a) The most basic way to identify [it] is to:
Draw a horizontal line intersecting the Malar region. Then, draw 2 more horizontal lines, one parallel to the lower eyelid, and one parallel to the nasal base. Measure the vertical distance from the Malar line to each of these lines, Ideally the malar line is extremely close to the eye, but in some cases it can even be closer to the nasal base.
Method "a)" really does live up to its name, and if you can't even figure this out then his broken English probably isn't the problem.

b) Powell's Analysis:
Draw a horizontal line, intersecting the most prominent part of the malar region. Draw a line intersecting the nasal base, and medial canthus of the eye. Then draw a line with the same angle starting from mouth commissure. The point of intersection of the horizontal line and this line is the region of malar prominence. Ideally 15-20mm from the medial canthus. The higher, the more potential for hollow cheeks.
Draw the same three lines as above^ here on Eriksen [below] they're the three horizontal red lines across the bottom of his eyelids, the widest part of his cheekbones [zygos], and the base [bottom] of his nose.

Now draw a [black] diagonal line starting from the base of the nose to the outer eyelid. Then draw another [black] diagonal line parallel to the first one above, this time starting from the edge of the mouth to the most prominent part of the cheekbone.
n7aSDMkYMrVJ88394X-N20K5YA_PP00hO2RJxDrp9VWT9T4HL5y6LfUA_MLLdgcXoyJOfAD4gIx8qeXUfoFGFcIbquS0-hYAK61ahJRDjyE4dQ4Qc5y1c2fHpKlrGAS6nwNIGxf0

The point at which the second black diagonal line you just drew [starting from the edge of the mouth] and the red line going across the cheekbones both intersect [X marks the spot] is known as the "region of Malar Prominence/Eminence", and is the furthest [or most prominent] part of your cheekbones...
Notice how doing these tests on Andreas Eriksen shows us why he is able to have such hollow cheeks. These measurements are the ones highlighted
...This [X point] should ideally be about a distance of 15-20mm [laterally] away from the outer edge of the eyelid, and the higher this [highlighted] number the higher the potential is for hollow cheeks because it means you have prominent cheekbones that stick out a lot, presumably just like Eriksen [22.18mm] if using method b).

For method a): The vertical distance from the Malar [zygo/cheekbone] line to the line parallel with the nasal base is also highlighted on Eriksen [as 29.01mm].

3. Bloat And facial Fat
The most obvious point is that you need to be low body fat for the hollowness to be accentuated. A large buccal fat pad prevents hollow cheeks in even individuals with otherwise great bones. There is no excuse to be High body fat.
FlIkNI_m9-ftUSnU3b0wVAQYZUZ4DvEn8frEP9CHze0sR0KbRvOeog6d_RXgtZgtvXOmAclVYp6XB-TXTZiFPMP_Blyy1JC0tVF51xOCXfq2HK1MwGAo0BiVIH4et5s5kXsl2XPi

Using this anyone can determine with great accuracy if they will have hollow cheeks at low bf%...
Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN
Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

@Kingkellz sticky bro
You made a mistake every stickying this broken ass thread, but I fixed it and now it's in semi-readable English. :Comfy:

holy shit i thought this was going to be a shitty thread but damn props greycel
View attachment 881157
This is why everybody thinks people over at .me are autists

also 14.5cm bizygomatic - is it possible for cheekbones be too big and have less hollow cheeks because of this? I feel like thats whats happening to me
I was interested but that’s too hard for me
"Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. Ideal would be 90%. "
What Number? You probably mean, bizygomatic divided by bigonial width. Anyways unreadable.
bookmarked for later I’m too sleepy iq right now for this shit
Too high IQ for a greycel. MUST BE AN ALT
Op is a gaycel with 38 rep, he can’t even see his own thread anymore :lul:
Original post needs to be in English tbh.
the only test is to get low bf and see, no need for calculus
Garbage thread with no real test and even if it was it isn’t accurate. I have good bones and ratios but my cheeks are filled with lard
ill read it later
Shit thread. No actual test. Also, as pointed out above, this “test” has no relation to hollow cheeks, as people who fail it can have them as well.

Fuck you.
every time this guy posts his anger meter is at 100 lol

agreed with him though this thread is stupid
Wrong. There are countless examples of people WITHOUT forward projecting malar complexes that have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks seem to be more of a soft tissue interaction with the lower maxilla and fat pads. The more that area is stretched forward by the upper jaw and lower jaw+chin in addition to that interaction with the fat pads/soft tissue = potential for hollow cheeks. Also, some people even with good bones naturally hold more buccal and subcutaneous fat in their cheeks which makes them need to go even lower to get the hollowing effect. A good example of my point is a user here who underwent Bimax. His cheekbones area is average at best but got Bimax with CCW and modified chin wing and now he has hollow cheeks. Clear soft tissue connection. Laterally projecting zygos arch is important to make hollow cheeks more striking, but the actual hollowing has little to do with zygos.
the only text you ever need to read to understand hollow cheeks

Results​

During the initial trial, it was recognized that Powell's method of intersecting lines describes a point too lateral to use concomitantly with the other methods of intersecting lines. The distances of Hinderer's, Wilkinson's and Powell's points from the maxillozygion were 8.5±2.9 mm, 7.6±3.3 mm and 28.4±4.8 mm, respectively. In the second part of the study, Hinderer's point, in general, is medial and inferior to the maxillozygion, while Wilkinson's point is lateral and an equal distance from the vertex as the maxillozygion. The three points appear to be randomly interspersed in their distances from the opisthocranion.

Conclusions​

By combining the techniques of intersecting lines and direct palpation, a more comprehensive evaluation of the malar complex can be made. This is especially true in cases where there exists an asymmetry in the bony skeleton that is then compensated by the overlying soft tissues.

Ok, so I think I figured out what this :feelsuhh: was trying to say in his broken English, also Jfl at using all these obscure big brain medical terms when you didn't even bother explaining the instructions on how to even do any of this shit properly and only use them in such broken sentences. :bigbrain:
[QUOTE="Narkissos, post: 4511877, member: 11392"]
[B]This method will predict with great accuracy if you have the potential to have hollow cheeks. This works even at high body fat percentage[/B]
[/QUOTE]
[IMG width="184px"]https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/xvDk_8sjQ4iAPa8SyYl7DIi6pwII8-OL-BbOnZ7WxQItBqYAmq-3-q1_B80DPQKNltDHXGZy_Cvsdz8RwShg4_wjE7Ok_YzT-F9ADQb-Cwbx5Ph29o2xKvmjDuShZrKwxYIEpKsr[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=18px]1. Malar Prominence:[/SIZE][/B]
First, We must determine the Strength and Projection of the zygomatic bones. [URL='https://www.frontiersin.org/articles/10.3389/fpsyg.2018.00942/full#B40'](Rhoades)[/URL] shows the Zygomatic size is a dimorphic trait correlated with 2d:4d ratio. Measuring the Malar prominence, can be done in multiple ways. Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. [B]Ideal would be 90%. [/B]This is since the malar region projects both Forwards and horizontally.
[/QUOTE]
I honestly can't tell what he's trying to find here or how he's telling you to do it, either the distance of the bizygomatic width from the bigonial width via subtraction, or the "ratio" he's referring to by dividing the former [zygos] by the latter [gonials].
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/sdYP7n6zCeQRg6XyuaVshKNe6mHq0wKeqlHy1Xyuf3n6a8eo4d1uMxuP7CRv9j0xVmAoGXVjxzdi0zs_KwTCB1aEgt95qOyPufmS7s6GYLmExXCTUvUl2lOaRx_40bDelxI2f_xI[/IMG]
The "90%" is probably something in reference to this:
https://www.mysurgerywebsite.co.uk/website/IGP580/files/facial_aesthetics2.pdf
[QUOTE]
[I]Bigonial width, measured from the soft tissue overlying the most lateral point of each mandibular angle (soft tissue gonion), is usually 70−75% of bizygomatic width.[/I]
[/QUOTE]
[B]The percentile for male bizygomatic breadth are as follows:[/B]
[HR][/HR]

Palpation is simply using your finger to feel around for something, anyway this ought to be pretty self-explanatory and easy to follow.
[/QUOTE]
[IMG]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/Lk3VWIXF_h21WcxVCJKhLt34GjvRMSPsTYWrFB9ZFGely8hGUo2O3fKY4qDzYCJnzuwgGGTlKg3kfdENqH0rh28BVcZhM1ZvYKzzNZqEtVNIzkyGERJHUzbjrrWh_LFYYQ2ytE8N[/IMG]
Ogee Curve also shows how projecting the malar region is from a 3/4th profile View. Draw lines as seen in the following figure. Higher Malar eminence is identified by:
[B]1. Higher vertical position of the [/B][S]intercession 🙏[/S][B] [SIZE=18px][[/SIZE][I][U][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=18px]inter[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][SIZE=18px]sect[/SIZE][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][SIZE=18px]ion[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/I][SIZE=18px]?][/SIZE]
2. Less area on the background of the angle [[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]less space between the [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][I]intersection[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] of the lines and your face[/COLOR]]
3. Degree of angle is Less [[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]the angle made by the lines [/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][I]intersecting[/I][/COLOR][COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)] is more acute, as in closer to 90 degrees and less flat[/COLOR]][/B]
[/QUOTE]
[IMG]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/3hfdfx7oBlnZNt0SVcSw9Jbr6BGeirCr_PP3xFVliVE7t39o-y6LL36Cyun35cPspexFZMdl3IHDua-2DvtwqQhx4ZoPqY48kpTFm8ObbemRWKbP1w3WIM6d-O1QcTdRS_vcj-q1[/IMG]

[B][SIZE=18px]2. Measuring Positioning of Malar Region:[/SIZE][/B]
[B]a) The most basic way to identify [[/B]it[B]] is to:[/B]
Draw a horizontal line intersecting the Malar region. Then, draw 2 more horizontal lines, one parallel to the lower eyelid, and one parallel to the nasal base. Measure the vertical distance from the Malar line to each of these lines, Ideally the malar line is extremely close to the eye, but in some cases it can even be closer to the nasal base.
[/QUOTE]
Method "a)" really does live up to its name, and if you can't even figure this out then his broken English probably isn't the problem.

[B]b) Powell's Analysis:[/B]
[/QUOTE]
Draw the same three lines as above^ here on Eriksen [below] they're the [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]three horizontal red lines[/B][/COLOR] across the bottom of his eyelids, the widest part of his cheekbones [zygos], and the base [bottom] of his nose.

Now draw a [[B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]black[/COLOR][/B]] [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]diagonal line[/COLOR][/B] starting from the base of the nose to the outer eyelid. Then draw another [[COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)][B]black[/B][/COLOR]] [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]diagonal line[/COLOR][/B] parallel to the first one above, this time starting from the edge of the mouth to the most prominent part of the cheekbone.
[IMG]https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/n7aSDMkYMrVJ88394X-N20K5YA_PP00hO2RJxDrp9VWT9T4HL5y6LfUA_MLLdgcXoyJOfAD4gIx8qeXUfoFGFcIbquS0-hYAK61ahJRDjyE4dQ4Qc5y1c2fHpKlrGAS6nwNIGxf0[/IMG]
The [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]point at which[/COLOR][/B] the second [B][COLOR=rgb(0, 0, 0)]black diagonal line[/COLOR][/B] you just drew [starting from the [B][U]edge of the mouth[/U][/B]] and the [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]red line[/B][/COLOR] going across the [U][B]cheekbones[/B][/U] [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]both intersect[/COLOR][/B] [[U][B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]X[/COLOR][/B][/U] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]marks the spot[/COLOR]] is known as the "region of Malar Prominence/Eminence", and is the furthest [or most [I]prominent[/I]] part of your cheekbones...
[/QUOTE]
...This [[B][U][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]X[/COLOR][/U][/B] [COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]point[/B][/COLOR]] should [I]ideally[/I] be about a distance of [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]15-20mm[/COLOR][/B] [laterally] away from the outer edge of the eyelid, and the higher [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]this[/COLOR][/B] [[COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][B]highlighted[/B][/COLOR]] [COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][B]number[/B][/COLOR] the higher the potential is for hollow cheeks because it means you have prominent cheekbones that stick out a lot, presumably just like Eriksen [[COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)][B]22.18mm[/B][/COLOR]] if using [B]method b)[/B].

[B]For method a):[/B] The vertical distance from the Malar [zygo/cheekbone] line to the line parallel with the nasal base is also [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]highlighted[/COLOR][/B] on Eriksen [[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)][B]as[/B][/COLOR] [B][COLOR=rgb(250, 197, 28)]29.01mm[/COLOR][/B]].

[B][SIZE=18px]3. Bloat And facial Fat[/SIZE][/B]
The most obvious point is that you need to be low body fat for the hollowness to be accentuated. A large buccal fat pad prevents hollow cheeks in even individuals with otherwise great bones. There is no excuse to be High body fat.
[/QUOTE]
[IMG width="590px"]https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/FlIkNI_m9-ftUSnU3b0wVAQYZUZ4DvEn8frEP9CHze0sR0KbRvOeog6d_RXgtZgtvXOmAclVYp6XB-TXTZiFPMP_Blyy1JC0tVF51xOCXfq2HK1MwGAo0BiVIH4et5s5kXsl2XPi[/IMG]
[B][I]Using this anyone can determine with great accuracy if they will have hollow cheeks at low bf%[/I]...[/B]
[/QUOTE]
[IMG alt="Question Mark What GIF by MOODMAN"]https://media1.giphy.com/media/lkdH8FmImcGoylv3t3/200.gif[/IMG][IMG alt="1608491939446"]https://looksmax.org/attachments/1608491939446-png.881096/[/IMG][IMG alt="Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/KGSxFwJJHQPsKzzFba/200.gif[/IMG]
[USER=4678]@Kingkellz[/USER] sticky bro
[/QUOTE]
You made a mistake every stickying this broken ass thread, but I fixed it and now it's in semi-readable English. :Comfy:

[SPOILER="But even then this is still a pretty shit thread tbh"]
[QUOTE="wagbox, post: 4511890, member: 3241"]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="JustBeCurry, post: 4511892, member: 7300"]
holy shit i thought this was going to be a shitty thread but damn props greycel
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Mongrelcel, post: 4512005, member: 8097"]
[ATTACH=full]881157[/ATTACH]
This is why everybody thinks people over at .me are autists

[SIZE=9px]also 14.5cm bizygomatic - is it possible for cheekbones be too big and have less hollow cheeks because of this? I feel like thats whats happening to me[/SIZE]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Deleted member 1476, post: 4512026, member: 1476"]
I was interested but that’s too hard for me
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="WhatsMonogamy, post: 4513483, member: 8932"]
"Firstly, Measure your bigonial width and the bizygomatic width. The lower this number, the more likely you will be to have hollow cheeks. [B]Ideal would be 90%.[/B] "
What Number? You probably mean, bizygomatic divided by bigonial width. Anyways unreadable.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Patient A, post: 4513500, member: 2901"]
bookmarked for later I’m too sleepy iq right now for this shit
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Deleted member 5349, post: 4515716, member: 5349"]
Too high IQ for a greycel. [B][I][SIZE=26px]MUST BE AN ALT[/SIZE][/I][/B]
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="JizzFarmer, post: 4516514, member: 5658"]
Op is a gaycel with 38 rep, he can’t even see his own thread anymore :lul:
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Dogs, post: 4516618, member: 2374"]
Original post needs to be in English tbh.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Deleted member 7076, post: 4585997, member: 7076"]
the only test is to get low bf and see, no need for calculus
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Leviathin, post: 4597414, member: 11422"]
Garbage thread with no real test and even if it was it isn’t accurate. I have good bones and ratios but my cheeks are filled with lard
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="shaugstir, post: 4597633, member: 6763"]
ill read it later
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="RecessedPrettyboy, post: 4597658, member: 3539"]
[/QUOTE]
[/SPOILER]
[SPOILER="There are better ways to determine if you'll actually have hollow cheeks as this method is inherently flawed"]
[QUOTE="KnoxHarrington, post: 4576197, member: 11087"]
Shit thread. No actual test. Also, as pointed out above, this “test” has no relation to hollow cheeks, as people who fail it can have them as well.

Fuck you.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="Deleted member 9511, post: 4576321, member: 9511"]
every time this guy posts his anger meter is at 100 lol

agreed with him though this thread is stupid
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="MedMaxxing, post: 4568605, member: 10539"]
Wrong. There are countless examples of people WITHOUT forward projecting malar complexes that have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks seem to be more of a soft tissue interaction with the lower maxilla and fat pads. The more that area is stretched forward by the upper jaw and lower jaw+chin in addition to that interaction with the fat pads/soft tissue = potential for hollow cheeks. Also, some people even with good bones naturally hold more buccal and subcutaneous fat in their cheeks which makes them need to go even lower to get the hollowing effect. A good example of my point is a user here who underwent Bimax. His cheekbones area is average at best but got Bimax with CCW and modified chin wing and now he has hollow cheeks. Clear soft tissue connection. Laterally projecting zygos arch is important to make hollow cheeks more striking, but the actual hollowing has little to do with zygos.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="karbo, post: 4579350, member: 3055"]
the only text you ever need to read to understand hollow cheeks
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="reptiles, post: 9639200, member: 1799"]

[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE="tbh af, post: 9639955, member: 21062"]
[URL unfurl="true"]https://looksmax.org/threads/thread-to-end-what-will-i-look-like-when-lean-hopefully.455689/[/URL]
[/QUOTE]
[/SPOILER]
[BGCOLOR=initial]https://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/229255030000800102[/BGCOLOR]
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/313948292_Comparison_of_Techniques_Used_to_Locate_the_Malar_Eminence
[QUOTE]

[HEADING=3]Results[/HEADING]
During the initial trial, it was recognized that Powell's method of intersecting lines describes a point too lateral to use concomitantly with the other methods of intersecting lines. The distances of Hinderer's, Wilkinson's and Powell's points from the maxillozygion were 8.5±2.9 mm, 7.6±3.3 mm and 28.4±4.8 mm, respectively. In the second part of the study, Hinderer's point, in general, is medial and inferior to the maxillozygion, while Wilkinson's point is lateral and an equal distance from the vertex as the maxillozygion. The three points appear to be randomly interspersed in their distances from the opisthocranion.
[/QUOTE]
[QUOTE]

[HEADING=3]Conclusions[/HEADING]
By combining the techniques of intersecting lines and direct palpation, a more comprehensive evaluation of the malar complex can be made. This is especially true in cases where there exists an asymmetry in the bony skeleton that is then compensated by the overlying soft tissues.
[/QUOTE]

Check these out too