Test your CO2 tolerance level (WEAK/MOUTHBREATHING/ASTHMA/ANXIETY-CELS especially GTFIH)

vote after the test

• incel

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • L.T. normie

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • H.T. normie

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • chad

Votes: 6 42.9%
  • gigachad

Votes: 3 21.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Deleted member 7651

Deleted member 7651

Kraken
It is widely believed that Carbon dioxide is nothing but a waste product of cellular respiration , however there is nothing more wrong than that , in fact co2 is vital for many important functions in our bodies , first of all It is carbon dioxide that paves the way for oxygen, all the way from initiating the inhale of air (through the phrenic nerve that signals to the diaphragm to move downwards), to kicking off the oxygen from the blood into the cells .
"
  • Inhale: CO2 tells the brain stem, by lowering the pH to the level where the breathing center is triggered to start an inhalation.
  • Airways: CO2 makes the smooth muscles in the airways relax so that they can open up and let the air into the lungs.
  • Blood: CO2 makes the smooth muscles in the blood vessels relax so that they open up and circulation can occur easily.
  • Cells: According to the Bohr-effect CO2 lowers pH, which reduces hemoglobin affinity for oxygen and the O2 is released from the blood to the cells."
A low tolerance level means you will hyperventilate( even at rest) or mouthbreath , which in turn will deprive you of even more CO2 .

benefits of CO2 with studies :

1. Carbon dioxide increase fat burning and antioxidant activity through the peroxisomes :

The peroxisome is an organelle working very closely with the mitochondria. When the carbon dioxide levels are low, there is less activity in the peroxisomes. The peroxisomes do a lot of important activities, but these are the three major functions:
Control mitochondrial biogenesis :
Convert long fatty acids to Acetyl-CoA
Neutralize free radicals

2. hyperventilation correlates with hypothyroidism :

3. increase life span by preserving the health of stem cells swimmers live longer https://www.active.com/articles/swimmers-live-longer-study-says

4.might regenerate brain tissue https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4744187/

5.Hyperventilation correlates with anxiety, increases cortisol https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1820771/ https://citeseerx.ist.psu.edu/viewdoc/download?doi=10.1.1.534.2025&rep=rep1&type=pdf

6.Better performance by training with oxygen depriving masks , there are countless studies on this one .

7.better resistance to bacterial infections

8.Slow breathing causes the vagus nerve to signal your nervous system to lower your heart rate, blood pressure and cortisol.

Now that i redpilled you on the importance of CO2 it s time to test yourself and see if your respiratory system(pulmonary capacity and co2 tolerance) is incel or gigachad tier , the good news is that no matter the results you can improve drastically in a short amount of time (weeks) .

At the end of each test you will give yourself a number of points which you will have to add up after taking all three tests .
To ensure each test is precise you must take 4 full breaths (4 sec inhale -4 sec exhale) before each one .

1st test

ON YOUR 4TH EXHALE YOU MUST PUSH ALL THE AIR OUT , ONCE YOUR LUNGS ARE COMPLETELY EMPTY START THE TIMER AND HOLD IT , THE MOMENT YOU FEEL LIKE BREATHING AGAIN (WHEN YOUR LUNGS ASK FOR AIR) YOU STOP THE TIMER ,
example : i feel like i want to breath at 12 seconds in although i could hold my breath until 20 , 12 seconds is the result you want to take into consideration .
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF OTHERWISE THIS TEST IS USELESS.

Score :
<15 seconds : 2 points
16-25 seconds : 3 points
26-35 seconds : 4 points
>45 seconds 5 points

2nd test

ON THE 4TH INHALATION YOU START THE TIMER WHEN YOUR LUNGS ARE FULL OF AIR , THE MOMENT YOU START THE TIMER YOU ALSO START EXHALING AS SLOW AS YOU CAN . YOU STOP THE TIMER WHEN YOU HAVE NO MORE AIR IN YOUR LUNGS OR YOU INHALE AGAIN .

Score :

<20 seconds :1 point
20-40: 2 points
40-60: 3 points
60-80: 4 points
>80 : 5 points

3rd test

ORDINARY BREATH HOLDING TEST , INHALE , START THE TIMER AND HOLD IT AS MUCH AS YOU CAN , STOP THE TIMER WHEN YOU CANT HOLD IT ANYMORE .

Score :

<35 seconds : 1 point
35-60 : 2 points
60-80: 3 points
80-100 : 4 points
>100 : 5points

Now add them up

results :

5 or less : incel
  • very high anxiety and stress sensitivity , poor pulmonary capacity
6-7 : low tier normie

• moderate to high stress/anxiety state, breathing mechanics need improvement ( average )
8-10 : high tier normie

• can improves quickly with focus on CO2 tolerance training
11-12: chad
  • healthy pulmonary system, good breathing control, relatively good stress control

13+: giga chad
  • Advanced pulmonary adaptation, excellent breathing control, excellent stress control

Now go back up and vote , polls are anonymous so dont larp , it would also be interesting if you could post your results and sports/lifestyle background .

how to improve co2 tolerance
-NASAL BREATHING + mewing asap , breathing at rest should be really slow and small breaths
-use an oxygen depriving mask or wrap a piece of tissue around your nose during the day ( dont use surgical mask or some shit made of plastic )
- breathing exercises

-extra : dont end up in one of andreevich's evisceration threads in order to prevent hyperventialtion

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Need2Ascend, Deleted member 12218, Chintuck22 and 12 others
No

i dont think i will

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, Be_ConfidentBro, Kevin Costner and 2 others
No

i dont think i will
you single handedly killed my high effort thread

life suicide GIF by David

suicide airplane GIF by David

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lmao, goat2x and ChristianChad
I have adenoids and hypertrophied turbinates, even with the largest palate in the world my breathing would still suck, I hyperventilate jerking off

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7651
I have adenoids and hypertrophied turbinates, even with the largest palate in the world my breathing would still suck, I hyperventilate jerking off
that s something you should fix tbh , it negatively impacts your life quality

I scored 13 but I have very bad breath control, I think you should give less points

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7651
indeed a low cortison chad son

• JFL
  • +1
did u make the test or did u copy it bro? if u did can u link me it

• +1
I scored 13 but I have very bad breath control, I think you should give less points
indeed a low cortison chad son
of couse everyone will claim chad let me guess yall have 8x6 inch dicks too?
asks mr bean GIF

did u make the test or did u copy it bro? if u did can u link me it
i made it myself based on multiple tests , i think i slightly messed up the third one but the first 2 are LEGIT .

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 6382
  • +1
Btw the category above gigachad is swimmers which i didnt include , they live up to 10 years more than anyone else on average , they can hold their breaths anywhere from 2 to 5 minutes

• Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22
I'll check later tbh.
Good thread.
CO2 is literally required for Oxygen utilisation.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend, pizza and Deleted member 7651
mb I'm at 12 but still its a lot for me I don't have a good cardio

I'll check later tbh.
Good thread.
CO2 is literally required for Oxygen utilisation.
so more CO2=anti aging?jfl when i operate my adenoids i will only lose collagen at 50s

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and Deleted member 7651
so more CO2=anti aging?jfl when i operate my adenoids i will only lose collagen at 50s
WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR ADENOIDS? WHAT KIND OF JEWISH TRICKERY IS THIS?

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
WHY WOULD YOU GET RID OF YOUR ADENOIDS? WHAT KIND OF JEWISH TRICKERY IS THIS?
why are they huge and don't allow me to breathe properly,what are they for?

• +1
why are they huge and don't allow me to breathe properly,what are they for?
They have a protective function , they kill viruses and bacteria when you re breathing , produce antibodies, white blood cells, store toxins etc... if you have problems with it there is a deeper cause , shit diet , stress ? you name it , sure you can get rid of them , but the problem will remain and you might wake up in your 30s-40s with another disease .

My tonsils were mutilated at a young age and had health problems ever since.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Chintuck22, Lolcel and pizza
I have done mindfulness breathing exercises in the past
They work pretty well with anxiety and i practiced them but still scored 7
My heart rate is also in the 80-90 bpm range most of the time throughout the day although im not anxious
Could this be the reason?

They have a protective function , they kill viruses and bacteria when you re breathing , produce antibodies, white blood cells, store toxins etc... if you have problems with it there is a deeper cause , shit diet , stress ? you name it , sure you can get rid of them , but the problem will remain and you might wake up in your 30s-40s with another disease .

I did a quick research and says it doesn't affect the immune system, but I suspect, what about the turbinates?

• +1
I have done mindfulness breathing exercises in the past
They work pretty well with anxiety and i practiced them but still scored 7
My heart rate is also in the 80-90 bpm range most of the time throughout the day although im not anxious
Could this be the reason?
co2 actually lowers bpm so improving co2 tolerance will indeed help , although you would benefits massiely from regular exercise , if you start swimming you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone : improve life quality and your meditation sessions , as well as lifespan

• +1
Reactions: Lolcel
co2 actually lowers bpm so improving co2 tolerance will indeed help , although you would benefits massiely from regular exercise , if you start swimming you could kill 2 birds with 1 stone : improve life quality and your meditation sessions , as well as lifespan
Yeah i do exercise and deep breathing sure does lower the Heart rate
But On a side note i remember a case that states quite opposite of it, i remember there was q study that stated the rare case of a woman who had no amygdala (the part of brain responsible for fear and other primary emotions) they tested various things but nothing scared her at all but when she was put on a high CO2 concentration her body started to kick the fight or flight response for the first time
Wait I'll find it

Last part of the video (35:20)
The whole video is pretty interesting btw recommend a watch

Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Chintuck22 and Deleted member 7651
Yeah i do exercise and deep breathing sure does lower the Heart rate
But On a side note i remember a case that states quite opposite of it, i remember there was q study that stated the rare case of a woman who had no amygdala (the part of brain responsible for fear and other primary emotions) they tested various things but nothing scared her at all but when she was put on a high CO2 concentration her body started to kick the fight or flight response for the first time
Wait I'll find it
yeah i ve heard of it , link it if you can so i can read it .

I didnt mention here that
how to improve co2 tolerance
undefined
actively increasing co2 in your blood is a stressful event , but you have to think of it as working out for a short period , sure it s a stressful event but you will adapt and become stronger , as your tolerance builds up to gigachad tier you will feel more relaxed and overall better in your daily life.

The good news is that it s a fast process , took me 1 week of full dedication to improve of about 20-40 seconds on each test

• +1
Reactions: Chintuck22, Deleted member 6382 and Lolcel

Mine were mutilated too when I was a kid but ive seen many cases where they grow back
Im not sure if mine has grown back or not tho

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: pizza and Deleted member 7651
yeah i ve heard of it , link it if you can so i can read it .

I didnt mention here that

actively increasing co2 in your blood is a stressful event , but you have to think of it as working out for a short period , sure it s a stressful event but you will adapt and become stronger , as your tolerance builds up to gigachad tier you will feel more relaxed and overall better in your daily life.

The good news is that it s a fast process , took me 1 week of full dedication to improve of about 20-40 seconds on each test
Linked

• +1
most retarded shit i've read today

not even gonna elab

• WTF
most retarded shit i've read today

not even gonna elab
cant expect anything less from a greycel .

it s not that you dont want to elab , it s that you cant elab , science is on my side .

• JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22
30 seconds on first one and held my breath for 110 seconds on the third test but barely made it to 20 seconds on the exhale test. 11 points overall so I guess not bad considering that I smoke

• +1
30 seconds on first one and held my breath for 110 seconds on the third test but barely made it to 20 seconds on the exhale test. 11 points overall so I guess not bad considering that I smoke
the second test is way easier than the first one, you are actually kind of supposed to get around the same points on each test lol

• JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro
the second test is way easier than the first one, you are actually kind of supposed to get around the same points on each test lol
Brutal. My exhale game is weak af

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Fiqh and Deleted member 7651
cant expect anything less from a greycel .

it s not that you dont want to elab , it s that you cant elab , science is on my side .
post your "science"

what did u do?

• +1
I got 11 but my scores are waaaaaay too unbalanced: 4, 2 and 5 respectively. What does this mean?
of couse everyone will claim chad let me guess yall have 8x6 inch dicks too?
asks mr bean GIF
That's because people who get good results are much more likely to brag about them compared to people who got bad ones. That's why it looks like everyone on this site is 6'2" with a 8 incher and a good face

• +1
what did u do?
wore a piece of tissue like a gang-banger while studying/browsing
Download

I got 11 but my scores are waaaaaay too unbalanced: 4, 2 and 5 respectively. What does this mean?

That's because people who get good results are much more likely to brag about them compared to people who got bad ones. That's why it looks like everyone on this site is 6'2" with a 8 incher and a good face
the second test is easier than the first one , i think you guys are either doing the first or the second wrong
1st test

ON YOUR 4TH EXHALE YOU MUST PUSH ALL THE AIR OUT , ONCE YOUR LUNGS ARE COMPLETELY EMPTY START THE TIMER AND HOLD IT , THE MOMENT YOU FEEL LIKE BREATHING AGAIN (WHEN YOUR LUNGS ASK FOR AIR) YOU STOP THE TIMER ,
example : i feel like i want to breath at 12 seconds in although i could hold my breath until 20 , 12 seconds is the result you want to take into consideration .
BE TRUE TO YOURSELF OTHERWISE THIS TEST IS USELESS.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382
View attachment 1109721

the second test is easier than the first one , i think you guys are either doing the first or the second wrong
I'm 100% sure I did the first one right, because I could go on for longer if I wanted to, but I stopped the timer when I got the first urge to breathe. I was probably exhaling too fast during the second one

• +1
View attachment 1109721

dude how would you know if instead of not getting enough co2, ur body isnt getting enough oxygen
with these breathing exercises how do u know ur actually getting enough amount of oxygen instead of suffocating urself

• +1
dude how would you know if instead of not getting enough co2, ur body isnt getting enough oxygen
with these breathing exercises how do u know ur actually getting enough amount of oxygen instead of suffocating urself
that's not something to worry about , sure it s stressful at first feeling like you cant get enough oxygen but i could keep doing my activities with no problem .

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6382