Testosterone at 17

belisa14

belisa14

Bronze
Going to start Test at 17 in hopes it improves my face.

What dosage would cause facial change, and what could I expect if it did.

(Final resort before I kill myself at 18)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: soover4me and Spiritualcell
start with 2 deciliters and move up

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lstar2005, socialcel and barnmatrix
over for you

You'll just f urself even more and become an addict 💀

elaborate? Lol
If it's not a minimal dose your body will stop producing test in its own and for changes in the face you need to blast test like a bodybuilder we talking about 800+mg and the feeling you get from test you'll become an addict of it and want more and more simple as that

If it's not a minimal dose your body will stop producing test in its own and for changes in the face you need to blast test like a bodybuilder we talking about 800+mg and the feeling you get from test you'll become an addict of it and want more and more simple as that
The feeling you get from test doesn’t even last that long because you get used to it. I’ve never heard of being becoming addicted to test.

What do you think about enclomophine

• +1
Reactions: Spiritualcell
The feeling you get from test doesn’t even last that long because you get used to it. I’ve never heard of being becoming addicted to test.

What do you think about enclomophine
Bro how have not heard the feeling that doesn't last long is the feeling u get addicted to man and I recommend doing sport and combine with gym wich will bost test and hgh naturally and your skull will grow but if rly want that much do sarms and gym way safer with similar facial result do mk-677 and 3-ad

Bro how have not heard the feeling that doesn't last long is the feeling u get addicted to man and I recommend doing sport and combine with gym wich will bost test and hgh naturally and your skull will grow but if rly want that much do sarms and gym way safer with similar facial result do mk-677 and 3-ad
Do sarms jfl….”do sarms and destroy your test during puberty bro!”

I’m on mk677 right now.

• +1
Reactions: RTLBbc
Do sarms jfl….”do sarms and destroy your test during puberty bro!”

I’m on mk677 right now.
Mk is growth hormone and if Ur only on that you'll crush Ur test do 3-ad for test

Yeah you feel great on test, but you get used at the end of the cycle

• +1

If your goal is facial improvement then you'll want a dose that can be sustained for a reasonable period of time before intermittent PCT is deployed between each cycle. Not medical advice but I would probably start with 250mg / week for a 12 week cycle and increase by 25mg/week until 500 mg/week is reached.

• +1
Reactions: belisa14
No, unless you are really low T, try waiting until the 20s at least if you look even somewhat like a man currently, in any form.

Your face will probably keep changing regardless of T, and there's no guarantee it's gonna make you gl, we don't know how ugly we're working with for starters. Could be some James Sapphire freakoid thinking some T is gonna help when he looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome clown.

You won't do shit

No, unless you are really low T, try waiting until the 20s at least if you look even somewhat like a man currently, in any form.

Your face will probably keep changing regardless of T, and there's no guarantee it's gonna make you gl, we don't know how ugly we're working with for starters. Could be some James Sapphire freakoid thinking some T is gonna help when he looks like a fetal alcohol syndrome clown.
Read last line.

• +1
Read last line.
Ok, don't rope. If you want maximum facial changes use test+anavar+hgh+ai+megadose k2, eat in a 1000 calorie surplus filled with lots of animal protein. You will look completely different in 4 months time if you follow this.

• +1
Reactions: normie tiktoker and dsheppa
Ok, don't rope. If you want maximum facial changes use test+anavar+hgh+ai+megadose k2, eat in a 1000 calorie surplus filled with lots of animal protein. You will look completely different in 4 months time if you follow this.
Thanks fren

• +1
make sure you report back what happens

• +1
Reactions: MK677ABUSER, belisa14 and dsheppa

?? T will not masculinize you face

Its not like that how much more T how much more masculinize you face is

You are trolling

You are trolling
Not at all, I know of a user on this forum who did something similar and they got great results, wider zygos, wider jaw, taller chin, thicker wrists. Hormones are everything.

• +1
Reactions: MK677ABUSER
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie tiktoker and Spiritualcell
@Spiritualcell I hopped on so fuck you nigger

Get bloods every 2 weeks testing estradiol, shbg, LDL and liver enzymes.
Have ancillaries on hand (Telmisartan, isotretinoin, an AI, ezetimibe, health supplementation)
Know exactly what you're doing and when to stop. Don't become a roidcel and descend

If you need to ask about dosages you probably shouldn't touch the stuff at all.

Too late, settled for 500
Good luck boyo, get bloods. If your sex hormones while blasting are out of whack, you'll likely descend.

where can I get test
If you need to ask this question you need to stay away from AAS because frankly, you don't know what you're doing

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
Sad to see so many MF's descending by using AAS like dumbasses

Honestly don't do that.
Eat lots of good food, don't fap, go out in the sun and I assure you you will look like a different person

If you need to ask this question you need to stay away from AAS because frankly, you don't know what you're doing
JoinedSep 15, 2022
Posts492
Reputation438

Honestly don't do that.
Eat lots of good food, don't fap, go out in the sun and I assure you you will look like a different person
>Eat lots of “good food”
How would you define “good food”? And I eat pretty “good”. Better then like 90% of people my age.
>Dont fap
No fap maybe has some benefits I agree, mainly relating to the brain, dopamine etc. but it’s not going to do anything for you physically
>Go out in the sun
I live in the UK and it’s winter, fuck you

Good luck boyo, get bloods. If your sex hormones while blasting are out of whack, you'll likely descend.
I crashed my estrogen a while ago. I’ve experimented with PEDs and AIs 6 months before this (GH/ secretogues).

I’m really not concerned about bloodwork, tbh. Only ancillary I’m taking right now is Arimidex (switching to Aromasin). Probably won’t take tret.

Will get blood done, mid cycle probably. Only on my 5th pin.

>Eat lots of “good food”
How would you define “good food”? And I eat pretty “good”. Better then like 90% of people my age.
>Dont fap
No fap maybe has some benefits I agree, mainly relating to the brain, dopamine etc. but it’s not going to do anything for you physically
>Go out in the sun
I live in the UK and it’s winter, fuck you
No help if you're gonna be rude

Why does everyone start test lol like do anavar or sum test is not the baseline drug jfl

• +1
Reactions: UrGirlsMcm

Hop on something gh related and hcg don’t recommend enclo or test as lowering estorgen can be catastrophic for facial aesthetic imo

I crashed my estrogen a while ago. I’ve experimented with PEDs and AIs 6 months before this (GH/ secretogues).

I’m really not concerned about bloodwork, tbh. Only ancillary I’m taking right now is Arimidex (switching to Aromasin). Probably won’t take tret.

Will get blood done, mid cycle probably. Only on my 5th pin.
You're kinda winging it dude, good luck

dont bro, ur gona damage ur natural test production 100%, how much you damage it depends on ur dose and time, for facial gains you need 5k+ test for like amonth for results, if you do do that, ur gona be getting try injections for the rest of ur life almost 100%

dont bro, ur gona damage ur natural test production 100%, how much you damage it depends on ur dose and time, for facial gains you need 5k+ test for like amonth for results, if you do do that, ur gona be getting try injections for the rest of ur life almost 100%
16-18 year olds have an easier time going back to their natural test then guys older lol.