Testosterone > IQ

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
Just realized this. High IQ, especially extremely high IQ individuals, have no place in this world anymore. It's better to have high testosterone and cruise along in life with a low IQ. Everything is automated nowadays and the government will give you free money eventually anyways.

The age of High IQ humans are over. Eventually our world will be mostly Low IQ people, with an average IQ of ~70-80.

Once the Low IQ world inevitably collapses we will again choose for High IQ individuals due to certain conditions, and the cycle repeats. Just like how we look back at the Roman Empire and their mechanical computers and urban planning we will look back on our current society with wonder and awe that our ancestors were smarter than us. And then the cycle repeats again.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 3962, UnderCovrN0rmie, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
Just realized this. High IQ, especially extremely high IQ individuals, have no place in this world anymore. It's better to have high testosterone and cruise along in life with a low IQ. Everything is automated nowadays and the government will give you free money eventually anyways.

The age of High IQ humans are over. Eventually our world will be mostly Low IQ people, with an average IQ of ~70-80.

Once the Low IQ world inevitably collapses we will again choose for High IQ individuals due to certain conditions, and the cycle repeats. Just like how we look back at the Roman Empire and their mechanical clocks and urban planning we will look back on our current society with wonder and awe that our ancestors were smarter than us. And then the cycle repeats again.

giphy.gif
It's over for many men

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Wow
shit thread

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3962, Pillarman and 1 other person
yes.
estrogen makes you smarter thats why asians on average are smarter.

this IS the age of high IQ. you wont survive if youre stupid.

t levels mattered in the past, but they dont anymore. hence why we have less testosterone.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and AbandonShip
this IS the age of high IQ. you wont survive if youre stupid.
Take one trip to Tampa Florida and see all the 70 iq spics with 7 daughters and 8 sons and you'll see what I mean.

Once their IQ raises due to flynn effect they will stop reproducing just like white people and then only the really dumb people will remain. Don't you get it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
  • +1
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3
high iq people are still making the world go round lol, who do you think's going to run the automated shit

high iq people are still making the world go round lol, who do you think's going to run the automated shit
Yes but they're becoming a smaller and smaller minority. In a few hundred more years they will be miniscule / extinct. With no high IQ individuals to keep society in order the world will collapse and everywhere will look like Africa. Then eventually high IQ individuals will be sexually selected again for survival in this anarchy world and civilization will restart.

MIND IF I MASTURBATE ON THIS THREAD

Take one trip to Tampa Florida and see all the 70 iq spics with 7 daughters and 8 sons and you'll see what I mean.

Once their IQ raises due to flynn effect they will stop reproducing just like white people and then only the really dumb people will remain. Don't you get it?
i see what you mean.

Yes but they're becoming a smaller and smaller minority. In a few hundred more years they will be miniscule / extinct. With no high IQ individuals to keep society in order the world will collapse and everywhere will look like Africa. Then eventually high IQ individuals will be sexually selected again for survival in this anarchy world and civilization will restart.
but is IQ genetic? i thought it was like looks and was dependent on genetic recombination. low iq+low iq doesnt necessarily mean low iq, and the opposite of that being the case

i see what you mean.

but is IQ genetic? i thought it was like looks and was dependent on genetic recombination. low iq+low iq doesnt necessarily mean low iq, and the opposite of that being the case
IQ is mostly genetic but the flynn effect is real.

But basically the main problem is that we don't select for IQ sexually. At all.We almost purely select for testosterone. Low IQ individuals have more kids, and now that they can live in a first world country with non existent child mortality rates they will expand exponentially.

The world IQ is already decreasing and Africa will make up 2/3 of the world population by 2150. This is proof that nature selects for Low IQ. The average global IQ is decreasing already.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3832
shit thread as usual

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4545, Deleted member 1464 and Slayer
I really want to read your thread

where did you get the info that they're becoming more and more of a minorty from

the iq bell curve seems to be pretty consistent

IQ is mostly genetic but the flynn effect is real.

But basically the main problem is that we don't select for IQ sexually. At all.We almost purely select for testosterone. Low IQ individuals have more kids, and now that they can live in a first world country with non existent child mortality rates they will expand exponentially.

The world IQ is already decreasing and Africa will make up 2/3 of the world population by 2150. This is proof that nature selects for Low IQ. The average global IQ is decreasing already.

it is interesting that there is a generational decline in t levels:
Yet there has been a generational increase in iq according to the flynn effect.
However, note that some studies have come to the conclusion that the flynn effect has peaked and is now in decline

Last edited:
Outed yourself as a retard right here.

IQ tests are standardized so the average will always be 100 if the test has validity.

For someone who has made masturbatory threads about your own IQ for days now, you have a severe misunderstanding of how they actually work.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
estrogen>testosterone

Outed yourself as a retard right here.

IQ tests are standardized so the average will always be 100 if the test has validity.

For someone who has made masturbatory threads about your own IQ for days now, you have a severe misunderstanding of how they actually work.
You're the dumbass, LOL

So what if I said "right now the world average IQ is 100, but in one hundred years it will drop to 100" ?

Sounds fucking stupid doesn't doesn't it?

Obviously I meant the equivalent of today's 70-80 IQ.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
You're the dumbass, LOL

So what if I said "right now the world average IQ is 100, but in one hundred years it will drop to 100" ?

Can you call OP a coping retard again?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
You're the dumbass, LOL

It sounds stupid because you don't understand the purpose of IQ tests or how standardization works.

Not to mention that your OP is very obviously one massive cope used to rationalize your own social failures. It's always the same with you "muh IQ" fags.

It sounds stupid because you don't understand the purpose of IQ tests or how standardization works.

Not to mention that your OP is very obviously one massive cope used to rationalize your own social failures. It's always the same with you "muh IQ" fags.

Aight faggot, don’t say shit to me if you’re going to make leaping generalizations about what I understand and what I don’t. I understand exactly how the IQ score works and how it is standardized, my original statement made perfect enough sense. It seems as if you are grabbing ropes in an attempt to sound smart and β€œcorrect” me for something that was perfectly understandable and didn’t need correction. Again, sign of low IQ, trying to sound smart.

For instance, my IQ is in the 140-150 range and yet I make no effort to sound like it because I have nothing to prove. Meanwhile you come over here, clearly needing reassurance for your intellectual capabilities and trying to correct me. And it fucking backfired, son! It feels amazing knowing that you’re on another plane of intellect, a much lower one, compared to I. Reading your desperate attempts at sounding smart makes me laugh.

Yes I understand how standardization works. Shut the fuck up.

Aight faggot, don’t say shit to me if you’re going to make leaping generalizations about what I understand and what I don’t. I understand exactly how the IQ score works and how it is standardized, my original statement made perfect enough sense. It seems as if you are grabbing ropes in an attempt to sound smart and β€œcorrect” me for something that was perfectly understandable and didn’t need correction. Again, sign of low IQ, trying to sound smart.

For instance, my IQ is in the 140-150 range and make no effort to sound like it because I have nothing to prove. Meanwhile you come over here, clearly needing reassurance for your intellectual capabilities by trying to correct me. And it fucking backfired, son! It feels amazing knowing that you’re on another plane of intellect, a much lower one. Reading your desperate attempts at sounding smart makes me laugh.

Yes I understand how standardization works. Shut the fuck up.
Wouldn't read this even if you paid me to

Barabim Barabum.