Thanks Mom❤Rate this skinmaxxing routine

Too much Vitamin C. 500mg per day is more than enough. Try get your Vitamin D from sunlight if you can. Keep your fasted insulin levels and blood sugar levels low. Eat fatty fish and take a fish oil cap daily with omega3s + Vitamin E. Take cold showers 2x per day (serious). Don't fap, and take Stinging Nettle Root Extract 250mg per day, that'll help you be able to stick to no fap. No sugar. Intermittent fasting, HIIT and resistance training in a fasted state, try use a sauna every day if your gym has one and attempt to lie in the sauna for as long as possible to activate Heat Shock Proteins and FOXO3. Eat spirulina with your low carb meal if you can so you can increase your iodine levels and get loaded up on nutrients. Use a very small amount of toothpaste when brushing teeth and never swallow or ingest the toothpaste in any way. Your flouride levels are most likely high at the moment and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion. Don't be afraid to add salt to your meals. Buy iodized salt.
What do you recommend as a fasting routine for someone who's never done it before? Is 16/8 a good idea? And why do you recommend iodized salt? Is it to reduce inflammation?

What do you recommend as a fasting routine for someone who's never done it before? Is 16/8 a good idea? And why do you recommend iodized salt? Is it to reduce inflammation?
16/8 then 20/4 then work up to OMAD 23/1 24/0. Iodized salt to increase your iodine and people need to realise that low salt can be bad. High salt is also bad, but a bit of salt is good.

After 1 day this is what my mom bought me while I was at school.(Besides The accutane Pills on the bottom) also I have Aloe vera cream(just not on the pic)
Anything I can add to this routine?
I have:-Infrared Lamp
-Cetaphil Moisturizer
-Aloe vera Gel
-Vitamin C 1000mg +800 I.E D3(Its both inside the pill)
-Vitamin D3 1000 I.E
-Seba med cleansing foam
-Also 20 mg Accutane ever 2 days
Anything I can add?
is that you in the pictures
TCA Peel -
Dermaroller -
Microdermabrasion -
Red Light Therapy mask
Vitamin C+E Serum

Last edited:
Dude if that's really you what the fuck you doing rotting here lol
Be grateful to your mom. She is probably the only female who will love you unconditionally no matter how subhuman you become
I agree 100%