Thanks Mom❤Rate this skinmaxxing routine

D

Deleted member 2352

1.90m ABSOLOUTE POWERHOUSE
After 1 day this is what my mom bought me while I was at school.(Besides The accutane Pills on the bottom) also I have Aloe vera cream(just not on the pic)
Anything I can add to this routine?
I have:-Infrared Lamp
-Cetaphil Moisturizer
-Aloe vera Gel
-Vitamin C 1000mg +800 I.E D3(Its both inside the pill)
-Vitamin D3 1000 I.E
-Seba med cleansing foam
-Also 20 mg Accutane ever 2 days
Anything I can add?

Attachments

• 15671906982268636128187390863731.jpg
    15671906982268636128187390863731.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 317
  • +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Dicklet.4.3, Mansnob, nastynas and 7 others
Post before pic
Fuckin lucky boi

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob and Deleted member 2846
Nice man. You could add retin-a if you can get it without a perscription. I haven't personally tried it but everyone reccomends it. Sunscreen too
Also Accutane will stunt growth

• +1
Reactions: Mansnob, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person
Use aloe Vera directly from plant. Worked wonders for my skin

Nice man. You could add retin-a if you can get it without a perscription. I haven't personally tried it but everyone reccomends it. Sunscreen too
I have sunscreen already.Also isnt retin a inside accutane?Atleast that's what I heard

After 1 day this is what my mom bought me while I was at school.(Besides The accutane Pills on the bottom) also I have Aloe vera cream(just not on the pic)
Anything I can add to this routine?
I have:-Infrared Lamp
-Cetaphil Moisturizer
-Aloe vera Gel
-Vitamin C 1000mg +800 I.E D3(Its both inside the pill)
-Vitamin D3 1000 I.E
-Seba med cleansing foam
-Also 20 mg Accutane ever 2 days
Anything I can add?
Too much Vitamin C. 500mg per day is more than enough. Try get your Vitamin D from sunlight if you can. Keep your fasted insulin levels and blood sugar levels low. Eat fatty fish and take a fish oil cap daily with omega3s + Vitamin E. Take cold showers 2x per day (serious). Don't fap, and take Stinging Nettle Root Extract 250mg per day, that'll help you be able to stick to no fap. No sugar. Intermittent fasting, HIIT and resistance training in a fasted state, try use a sauna every day if your gym has one and attempt to lie in the sauna for as long as possible to activate Heat Shock Proteins and FOXO3. Eat spirulina with your low carb meal if you can so you can increase your iodine levels and get loaded up on nutrients. Use a very small amount of toothpaste when brushing teeth and never swallow or ingest the toothpaste in any way. Your flouride levels are most likely high at the moment and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion. Don't be afraid to add salt to your meals. Buy iodized salt.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3195, Deleted member 2788, StressShady and 3 others
Too much Vitamin C. 500mg per day is more than enough. Try get your Vitamin D from sunlight if you can. Keep your fasted insulin levels and blood sugar levels low. Eat fatty fish and take a fish oil cap daily with omega3s + Vitamin E. Take cold showers 2x per day (serious). Don't fap, and take Stinging Nettle Root Extract 250mg per day, that'll help you be able to stick to no fap. No sugar. Intermittent fasting, HIIT and resistance training in a fasted state, try use a sauna every day if your gym has one and attempt to lie in the sauna for as long as possible to activate Heat Shock Proteins and FOXO3. Eat spirulina with your low carb meal if you can so you can increase your iodine levels and get loaded up on nutrients. Use a very small amount of toothpaste when brushing teeth and never swallow or ingest the toothpaste in any way. Your flouride levels are most likely high at the moment and flouride inhibits iodine absorbtion. Don't be afraid to add salt to your meals. Buy iodized salt.
Uhmm wtf thanks bro.😅
I dont know If I can keep up with all of this😂😂😂

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I have sunscreen already.Also isnt retin a inside accutane?Atleast that's what I heard
Retin A targets the alpha receptors in skin cells whilst Adapalene and Tazorac are selective to the beta and gamma receptors. If you want to cover all bases with the retinoids, I advise you use Adapalene+Retin A.
Uhmm wtf thanks bro.😅
I dont know If I can keep up with all of this😂😂😂
It's just what I could think of off the top of my head. There's tons of more things you can do to get pretty much perfect skin but I didn't want to go to indepth talking about the specific effects of insulin and sugars and ways to handle skin cell apoptosis and optimizing mitochondrial function and biogenesis in the cells.

• +1
Reactions: JustTrynaGrow
situation.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, Deleted member 1464, Heirio and 3 others
Retin A targets the alpha receptors in skin cells whilst Adapalene and Tazorac are selective to the beta and gamma receptors. If you want to cover all bases with the retinoids, I advise you use Adapalene+Retin A.

It's just what I could think of off the top of my head. There's tons of more things you can do to get pretty much perfect skin but I didn't want to go to indepth talking about the specific effects of insulin and sugars and ways to handle skin cell apoptosis and optimizing mitochondrial function and biogenesis in the cells.
But I dont want to go into the sun.There is no way I'm getting more moles.(Altough my mom promised we are going to remove all of them😊)Also I want light skin.Why not just take vitamin d?

Intergalactic IQ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680, GoMadAndSTFU, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
But I dont want to go into the sun.There is no way I'm getting more moles.(Altough my mom promised we are going to remove all of them😊)Also I want light skin.Why not just take vitamin d?
Because it's just not the same as getting it from the sun. You need to get some sunlight exposure. Just 20 minutes or so. You won't get moles or skin damage just by being in the sun for 20 minutes per day.

muh skin

Attachments

• IMG_20190830_105733_763.jpg
    IMG_20190830_105733_763.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 305
  • IMG_20190830_105733_760.jpg
    IMG_20190830_105733_760.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 217
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Deleted member 1464, Loko88 and 1 other person
LOL YOU DONT KNOW WHAT MY SKIN LOOKS LIKE IT IS 1000000 TIMES WORSE THAN HIS.ACNE FUCKING SCARS ON NOSE AND CHIN BRUTAL ONES YOU HEAR ME????!?!!?!?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I ordered a bunch of A Ret Gel - 0.1% (Tretinoin gel) from AllDayChemist, because nibba mentioned it in a post. I didn't need a perscription, but the website asks for your doctor's name and number. I just put random info in I'm guessing they don't check it. Takes two weeks since they ship from India.

why no fap and cold showers??

What model of Infrared Lamp is that btw?

An indian in germany, how rare are u

Jfl i wish my mom could buy me looksmaxing gear :feelsree:

• +1
we dont even know how u look like :(

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and Pendejo
Yeah it was like 25 € or something

I am turkish and not rare at all in germany😂

Lmao. So you cried about having a brownish skin tone or what?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Alexanderr and Pendejo
you pilled a turkish mother... in before honour killed

Lmao. So you cried about having a brownish skin tone or what?
What are you talking about?My skin looks kinda yellow or Very light brown.If I go into the sun I will kill myself and look low status immigrant farmer
we dont even know how u look like :(
Bro just imagine my profile pic.With shitty acne scars on nose and chin and Moles on cheeks that's basically me.I look so similar to him

All you need is retin a, vitamin D and A. But gl on skinmaxxing, hope it pays off.

Be grateful to your mom. She is probably the only female who will love you unconditionally no matter how subhuman you become

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 1464 and Alexanderr
I can already see that the misoginy is going away from your face! Good luck dude

• +1
On 100mg+ ritalin. Literally wrote that in a few seconds. But thanks. I spent a lot of time

Because they actually help the skin.
Bro is it okay If I shower my body warm and my face and hair cold😂😂 I dont like cold showers that much

Bro is it okay If I shower my body warm and my face and hair cold😂😂 I dont like cold showers that much
It's okay but will not help towards clear skin. Trust me.
Elab on why pls
Personally/Anecdotally and a lot of studies found online explaining cold-shock proteins and hormetic upregulation as a response to extremes in temperature.

It's okay but will not help towards clear skin. Trust me.

Personally/Anecdotally and a lot of studies found online explaining cold-shock proteins and hormetic upregulation as a response to extremes in temperature.

Ok bro thanks I will cold shower no excuses.But Question though is it bad If I overtake vitamin c?Or is it just it goes to waste or whatever.Also Why fasting?Doesnt it decrease collagen?Someone made a thread about it

Ok bro thanks I will cold shower no excuses.But Question though is it bad If I overtake vitamin c?Or is it just it goes to waste or whatever.Also Why fasting?Doesnt it decrease collagen?Someone made a thread about it
Don't have time to explain all the benefits of IF. And yeah too much Vitamin C is bad for your kidneys.

What are you talking about?My skin looks kinda yellow or Very light brown.If I go into the sun I will kill myself and look low status immigrant farmer

Bro just imagine my profile pic.With shitty acne scars on nose and chin and Moles on cheeks that's basically me.I look so similar to him

lol schick maln foto von deinem arm oder so, möchte mal sehen wie dunkel deine haut ist

lol schick maln foto von deinem arm oder so, möchte mal sehen wie dunkel deine haut ist
Äh geht grad nicht bre.😂 Es ist dunkel und drinne I'm lichtensteiger erkennst du hautfarbe nicht.Ich kann morgen schicken

Take cold showers in the coldest setting possible?

Is 1x a day fine? Idk if I would be able to take cold showers in the morning, it would be hell for me, so I only take them at night.

Pretty basic. I doubt you see any tangible results with any of this shit apart from accutane. The rest is just prevention.

lol what a waste of money, just eat healthy. jfl at having acne.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
Pretty basic. I doubt you see any tangible results with any of this shit apart from accutane. The rest is just prevention.
Lol my skin is already better after 1 day and I'm not even kidding.Also what would you recommend then?

Is 1x a day fine? Idk if I would be able to take cold showers in the morning, it would be hell for me, so I only take them at night.
Yeah that's fine

I agree.
Add sunblock.
And you have a little bit of acne, and Retin-A/Tretinoin is great for that (need to learn how to use it safely though and it needs a long period before results come in).