That one time when I met a thugmaxxed dude

Luffymaxxing

Luffymaxxing

2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019.......
Sometime ago, this thugmaxxed 6'5" black guy and his two friends (who were also black) were intimidating/harassing a MENA delivery guy near my house who wanted a package that wasn't theirs. I was standing nearby and observing. When the delivery guy left, the thugmaxxed guy looks at me and smiles at me and I nod at him.

I don't really what happened afterwards but a few weeks later, I went downtown and I visited a McDonald's. There was this guy who was intimidating everyone in the restaurant, threatening the workers and just overall being very demanding.He finally got his food and he went outside.

I went out after him when I had gotten my coffee, and that's when I recognized the guy: he was the same thugmaxxed guy from weeks before, JFL. He recognized me and smiled at me and we had a little chat.

Gotta say, I felt kind of special that a thugmaxxed dude who was being scary to everyone was being completely friendly to me. Based guy. :feelsgood:

Sometime ago, this thugmaxxed 6'5" black guy and his two friends (who were also black) were intimidating/harassing a MENA delivery guy near my house who wanted a package that wasn't theirs. I was standing nearby and observing. When the delivery guy left, the thugmaxxed guy looks at me and smiles at me and I nod at him.

I don't really what happened afterwards but a few weeks later, I went downtown and I visited a McDonald's. There was this guy who was intimidating everyone in the restaurant, threatening the workers and just overall being very demanding.He finally got his food and he went outside.

I went out after him when I had gotten my coffee, and that's when I recognized the guy: he was the same thugmaxxed guy from weeks before, JFL. He recognized me and smiled at me and we had a little chat.

Gotta say, I felt kind of special that a thugmaxxed dude who was being scary to everyone was being completely friendly to me. Based guy. :feelsgood:
🤔

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luffymaxxing