The 10 cups of coffee a day challenge

BrahminBoss

BrahminBoss

God make my neurotransmitters great inc
WINTER IS UPON US 🥶🥶🥶❄️

OUR BODY NATURALLY NEEDS 4X LESS THYROID IN THE SUMMER THAN IN THE WINTER 😷😷😓

TO COMBAT THE DROP IN METABOLISM, DUE TO THE NEED FOR THERMREGULATION,LESS SUNLIGHT ETC. I PRESENT YOU THE 10 CUPS OF COFFEE A DAY CHALLENGE :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

COFFEE PERFORMS MANY SIMILAR FUNCTIONS AS THYROID HORMONE, IT RAISES T4 TO T3 CONVERSION IN THE SERUM, INCREASES THERMOGENESIS, UPTAKE OF THYROID INTO THE CELL AND INCREASES SEX STEROIDS AND OFFERS A GOOD SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM 💪💪💪

THE REASON WHY COFFEE MAKES YOU STRESSED AND ANXIOUS (APART FROM THE FACT THAT YOURE A SUBHUMAN GENETICALLY) IS BECAUSE YOUR NOT TAKING COFFEE WITH ENOUGH SUGAR ,MILK AND CREAM. TAKING COFFEE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IS ALSO NOT RECOMMENDED UNTIL YOUR BODY IS USED TO ITS EFFECTS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THYROID HORMMONE, COFFEE IS THE NEXT BEST THING.

👿👿👿👻👻

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 7zyzz7, AsGoodAsItGets, iam good boy and 8 others
Tag all users who live in Northern Europe/Canada @Debetro @Ai Impact

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Coffee is life. Why do you hink they hate on it?

i gotta find some vitamin d pills i feel my energy being depleted up here in the himalayas
F5F193C3 5593 442C A761 1D3EEE3D9976
IMG 6145

i long for the deserts of rajasthan

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, helpmeascend, aspiringexcel and 1 other person
Coffee is life. Why do you hink they hate on it
They want to not be “addicted” to anything , they want to live on air. It’s decadent Brahmanism promulgated by retards like that hare krishna movement guy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863 and Debetro
Chad boost his metabolism by fucking girls while incels cope with coffee!

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
get a tissue transplant your skin looks like a zombie
i’ve accepted my fate

i will try one last procedure. the procedure to end all procedures

chances are i will die from heart stress during it, but i’m willing to take that risk

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: the MOUSE, LampPostPrime, Debetro and 1 other person
Coffee is the white man’s beverage

High altitude is life. It increases thyroid by a lot if you are above 4 km sea level
My dumb parents chose to migrate to a fucking retarded coast zone because muh beach. I live at 7 meters above sea level

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
My dumb parents chose to migrate to a fucking retarded coast zone because muh beach. I live at 7 meters above sea level
Same I’m at 0 m sea level , I want to live in mt Sinai for a year due to its effects on health

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets and Debetro
Same I’m at 0 m sea level , I want to live in mt Sinai for a year due to its effects on health
It makes sense now. When visiting football fields I always felt better in a few specific ones, I just checked the altitude and they range 150-650 m meanwhile the rest are at almost sea level. Feels bad knowing that I wasted two crucial decades at sea level

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: incel194012940, LampPostPrime and BrahminBoss
drank 6 cups today tomorrow ill start drinking 10

• +1
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets
Coffee is the white man’s beverage
coffee was discovered by an Arab who ate lamb shit after he noticed his sheeps acting energetically

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 21863 and BrahminBoss
@7zyzz7 im at 6 cups, Ill up it to 10 in December

WINTER IS UPON US 🥶🥶🥶❄️

OUR BODY NATURALLY NEEDS 4X LESS THYROID IN THE SUMMER THAN IN THE WINTER 😷😷😓

TO COMBAT THE DROP IN METABOLISM, DUE TO THE NEED FOR THERMREGULATION,LESS SUNLIGHT ETC. I PRESENT YOU THE 10 CUPS OF COFFEE A DAY CHALLENGE :coffee::coffee::coffee::coffee:

COFFEE PERFORMS MANY SIMILAR FUNCTIONS AS THYROID HORMONE, IT RAISES T4 TO T3 CONVERSION IN THE SERUM, INCREASES THERMOGENESIS, UPTAKE OF THYROID INTO THE CELL AND INCREASES SEX STEROIDS AND OFFERS A GOOD SOURCE OF MAGNESIUM 💪💪💪

THE REASON WHY COFFEE MAKES YOU STRESSED AND ANXIOUS (APART FROM THE FACT THAT YOURE A SUBHUMAN GENETICALLY) IS BECAUSE YOUR NOT TAKING COFFEE WITH ENOUGH SUGAR ,MILK AND CREAM. TAKING COFFEE ON AN EMPTY STOMACH IS ALSO NOT RECOMMENDED UNTIL YOUR BODY IS USED TO ITS EFFECTS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE THYROID HORMMONE, COFFEE IS THE NEXT BEST THING.

👿👿👿👻👻
Doesn't coffee raise Cortisol?

Doesn't coffee raise Cortisol?
you have bigger problems if a cup of coffee taken with ample sugar and whole milk after a meal spikes your cortisol/anxiety

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
what to do about the excessive caffeine? embrace it, or get caffeine free coffee?

• +1
you have bigger problems if a cup of coffee taken with ample sugar and whole milk after a meal spikes your cortisol/anxiety
Sugar? Why should I take excess sugar ? Do you have any proof for this?

Also why is it people get addicted to coffee and have withdrawals?

Why do I have lower Cortisol without coffee?

Sugar? Why should I take excess sugar ? Do you have any proof for this?

Also why is it people get addicted to coffee and have withdrawals?

Why do I have lower Cortisol without coffee?
addiction isnt real

• +1
what to do about the excessive caffeine? embrace it, or get caffeine free coffee?
You need caffeine for it to replicate thyroid hormone at least partially

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
Arent like 10 redbulls deadly for you. Aint you not just gonna die after 10 coffees? Serious question btw.

• +1
Arent like 10 redbulls deadly for you. Aint you not just gonna die after 10 coffees? Serious question btw
Redbuls have other stuff in them. Lethal dose of caffeine is 10 grams. You need to drink 100 cups of instant dark roast coffee for that

• +1
Reactions: raumDEuter
You just need one @CupOfCoffee a day