The Agepill is really hard to swallow...

Future Arablite

Future Arablite

Gold
The Agepill is without a doubt the most brutal and depressing pills of them all. This is actually the only pill that affects everyone (albeit not equally but still), including Chad and Stacy. This is the pill that will ultimately lead to the mortality of every single one of us.

Let's suppose every single one of us here ascends at a fairly young age (pre 25) and slays frequently. Thing is, after 30 the perception of youth from society and the people around you in regards to you will barely be visible anymore, this is despite the medical and scientific breakthroughs made in the world of science for the past 50 years or so. The only thing you will have from those slays and love that you experienced will be mere memories from a time, long past. That is to say, you don't get afflicted with Alzheimers and not only lose your memories but also the sense of identity you always carried.

Things just won't be the same when you enter middle age (40+). Youth is behind you and the friends you have had since younger days are getting older just like you and may or may not even want to hang out anymore due to age related depression, lethargy and/or illnesses. For some they will probably just be too busy with their families and forget about you. You will be called terms such as "senior" or "old man", by the young crowd, even your own children.

I can't imagine the thought of my parents and majority of my much older siblings gone when i enter my middle age (sucks to say but parents will probably be gone before that). I can already see myself as a 40/50 year old man, looksmaxed but still carries around emptiness inside of him due to loneliness and mostly losing a sense of time, feels really awful ngl. The thought of me driving while blasting music from my own era that is bound to be considered "old and nostalgic" in 20-30 years time, is truly sad.

I cannot bear the thought of seeing young people having a blast when i become older/enter middle age. Even when i hopefully ascend at 19 and slay/get to experience love and all of that, i will still feel depressed when those opportunities vanish from me, the older i become.

How and which methods will you guys use to overcome/ cope with such feelings ?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Biggdink, onnysk, HorribleTeeth and 2 others
the oldpill...
inb4 arablite

I guess I‘ll try marrying a gl muslim foid and do some kids with her later. Could be a good cope, my father is happy, although he couldn‘t live his life due to his strict moslem parents.

ascend at 19
giphy.webp
u belong to truecels.org buddy

High IQ thread. I don't even know how I will cope at old age. I will obviously try to looksmax as much as possible but nobody beats the age pill. Even then, in your 40s if you are fit and not balding you could still have a good sex life (may be due to status/money) or with same age roasties. But imagine 50+ or more. I might kill myself at that age coz I won't be able to handle the suicidefuel that would be young chads and jbs.

• +1
Reactions: Highrise and Future Arablite
I need to recognize that even tho I want to work and get money and shit, I'm scared of the pass of time

I'm 17, I can't see myself as 30, It, It's so far yet so close...

I need to recognize that even tho I want to work and get money and shit, I'm scared of the pass of time

30 isn't bad tbh. You can still look great at 30. And if you have a career you'll be status and moneymaxxed. Lots of actors do some of their most famous movies in their 30s and look really good. eg: Pitt was 33 in Fight Club. Men can and do look good even in their 30s if they try. It is the 40s when it starts getting really ogre.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite and averageblokecel
30 isn't bad tbh. You can still look great at 30. And if you have a career you'll be status and moneymaxxed. Lots of actors do some of their most famous movies in their 30s and look really good. eg: Pitt was 33 in Fight Club. Men can and do look good even in their 30s if they try. It is the 40s when it starts getting really ogre.
I don't mean getting 30 as getting uglier and whatnot, but being so old... God better give me force

8.jpg
tfw butthurt, :feelswhat:
Who's that 7.5/10?
He was 33 in Fight Club!? Impressive. I thought 25.

Yeah, 17 too.

I don't think 30 is bad at all, this is the decade where many men hit their peak status/finance-wise, even though their looks may be fading (unless you are fit and have good hair genetics). It's mostly post 40/45 when the signs of aging will start to become blatantly noticeable, with the introduction of grey hair and slower metabolism/lower T levels.

• +1
Reactions: HorribleTeeth and 11gaijin
Who's that 7.5/10?

He was 33 in Fight Club!? Impressive. I thought 25.
Alain Delon, I think he is more than a 7.5. Looked really good in his prime.

Yeah exactly. I see so many actors looking great in movies they did in their 30s. More examples. Tom Cruise was 34 in MI 1. Keanu Reeves was 35 in the first Matrix movie. So many examples in Bollywood too. I feel 30s are a good time to slay too especially if you have money and status as well since you'll most probably be careermaxxed in your 30s instead of 20s. In 40s you might have even more money but looks start to fade and you enter betabux/sugardaddy territory.

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy, Future Arablite and HorribleTeeth
Alain Delon, I think he is more than a 7.5. Looked really good in his prime.

Yeah exactly. I see so many actors looking great in movies they did in their 30s. More examples. Tom Cruise was 34 in MI 1. Keanu Reeves was 35 in the first Matrix movie. So many examples in Bollywood too. I feel 30s are a good time to slay too especially if you have money and status as well since you'll most probably be careermaxxed in your 30s instead of 20s. In 40s you might have even more money but looks start to fade and you enter betabux/sugardaddy territory.

Remember how strict my ratings are, I always rate minus 1 point compared to others. He's a 8.5-9/10 for people on here, and I can see that. I just have what may be unfair standards. What the hell, Keanu was 35 in the first Matrix movie? JFL, I thought he was in his 20s. But you know who age mogs these guys, Aamir Khan does. Even in his 50s he looks a lot younger. Plus he has an insane body, not just for his age, but any age.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Future Arablite
Remember how strict my ratings are, I always rate minus 1 point compared to others. He's a 8.5-9/10 for people on here, and I can see that. I just have what may be unfair standards. What the hell, Keanu was 35 in the first Matrix movie? JFL, I thought he was in his 20s. But you know who age mogs these guys, Aamir Khan does. Even in his 50s he looks a lot younger. Plus he has an insane body, not just for his age, but any age.
White people age worse imo. I think it has to do with the type of skin or something. Yeah Aamir Khan still looks good. Even Hrithik was 40 in Bang Bang lol. Although these people do have the money to look better and appear less older but I think that men still look good in 30s. Can't be said about women.

• +1
Reactions: Future Arablite
White people age worse imo. I think it has to do with the type of skin or something. Yeah Aamir Khan still looks good. Even Hrithik was 40 in Bang Bang lol. Although these people do have the money to look better and appear less older but I think that men still look good in 30s. Can't be said about women.

For your sanity go slay that smelly "blonde" white foid and then get a thaifu.

In 10 years it will be a prune.

Men are good until like 60 lol.

I covered it here, all part of BoyMaxxing which ensures youth is retained. (Inner and outer)

https://looksmax.org/threads/tom-cr...ex-and-why-western-women-are-disgusting.2936/

• +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy
White people age the worst, I agree. Black don't crack. And yes, if I recall correctly, it's got to do with melanin levels, the higher they are, the more elastic your cells are. White people have basically no melanin levels, so their cells are the least elastic, leading to saggy skin, wrinkles, et cetera, much earlier than their non-white counterparts. Women age like shit, but non-white women have an advantage as well. Also I don't really watch Bollywood movies so I don't know what Hritik looked like in that movie.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
The Agepill is without a doubt the most brutal and depressing pills of them all. This is actually the only pill that affects everyone (albeit not equally but still), including Chad and Stacy. This is the pill that will ultimately lead to the mortality of every single one of us.

Let's suppose every single one of us here ascends at a fairly young age (pre 25) and slays frequently. Thing is, after 30 the perception of youth from society and the people around you in regards to you will barely be visible anymore, this is despite the medical and scientific breakthroughs made in the world of science for the past 50 years or so. The only thing you will have from those slays and love that you experienced will be mere memories from a time, long past. That is to say, you don't get afflicted with Alzheimers and not only lose your memories but also the sense of identity you always carried.

Things just won't be the same when you enter middle age (40+). Youth is behind you and the friends you have had since younger days are getting older just like you and may or may not even want to hang out anymore due to age related depression, lethargy and/or illnesses. For some they will probably just be too busy with their families and forget about you. You will be called terms such as "senior" or "old man", by the young crowd, even your own children.

I can't imagine the thought of my parents and majority of my much older siblings gone when i enter my middle age (sucks to say but parents will probably be gone before that). I can already see myself as a 40/50 year old man, looksmaxed but still carries around emptiness inside of him due to loneliness and mostly losing a sense of time, feels really awful ngl. The thought of me driving while blasting music from my own era that is bound to be considered "old and nostalgic" in 20-30 years time, is truly sad.

I cannot bear the thought of seeing young people having a blast when i become older/enter middle age. Even when i hopefully ascend at 19 and slay/get to experience love and all of that, i will still feel depressed when those opportunities vanish from me, the older i become.

This is what I'm dealing with right now. Except I have no good memories to hold on to from when I was younger like many others do. If I did things would be TOTALLY different. OK I would still be 35 right now but the great (sexual) memories would MORE than keep me going. I could look back with great happiness and pride. I never had that life.

I'm holding on to the fact that I'm not 40 yet and I know I have to do EVERYTHING I possibly can to enjoy the rest of my 30's as much as I can (just over 4 and a half years left). I am 35 but I feel I'm just starting out, it's truly awful. One of my greatest fears is that I will never get over all this, the age I am now and all the years that I will NEVER get back. All the years I never had and all the things I missed out on, all because of the genetic shit that is my father. He owes me big time, even more so for not being there for me for all these years, creating this genetic joke then just leaving me to get on with it and suffer alone. He should pay thru the nose for me to have surgeries.

Many will say it's far too late to looksmaxx at my age and I am obviously WAY older than most people here, especially the teenagers, but looksmaxxing and physical improvement is literally my only chance of happiness and finally having some sort of a life. And it's not just about sex and getting laid, it's about me finally qualifying as a passable man and human being, and how I feel about myself. In fact it is MUCH more about this than sex.

If I give up and just do nothing I may as well be dead. In 10 years' time I will be mid 40's, better to be this age and at least average looking with a decent penis size then what I would be (and I've had a spoiler alert of what happens, I've seen my Dad at 41, a subhuman ogre) if I did nothing.

This is why I have no choice whatsoever but to take action.

Self improvement or rope.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: averageblokecel, 11gaijin and Future Arablite

They do (generally speaking).

This is mostly due to limited melanin pigmentation of the skin, whose properties and objective includes delivering a shield from the harmful and wrinkle-inducing UVB rays.

It could also be explained by cultural behaviors/practices, such as the fact that drinking does indeed age the skin and tends to lead to dryness, a practice that is certainly less common in regions and nations whose inhabitants are of darker skin color and different cultural practices.

• +1
I was just thinking about this before opening this thread. ACTUALLY a brutal pill. Cannot cope.

• +1
White people age the worst, I agree. Black don't crack. And yes, if I recall correctly, it's got to do with melanin levels, the higher they are, the more elastic your cells are. White people have basically no melanin levels, so their cells are the least elastic, leading to saggy skin, wrinkles, et cetera, much earlier than their non-white counterparts. Women age like shit, but non-white women have an advantage as well. Also I don't really watch Bollywood movies so I don't know what Hritik looked like in that movie.
True. That's why I provided the link in the post.

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
You don't need to fuck the same girl forever lmao

I forgot I'm not a true slayer.

I'm a little boy that wants a mommygf to love forever.

BlushSultry

I will slay some too but that's my ultimate goal.

• +1
This is what I'm dealing with right now. Except I have no good memories to hold on to from when I was younger like many others do. If I did things would be TOTALLY different. OK I would still be 35 right now but the great (sexual) memories would MORE than keep me going. I could look back with great happiness and pride. I never had that life.

I'm holding on to the fact that I'm not 40 yet and I know I have to do EVERYTHING I possibly can to enjoy the rest of my 30's as much as I can (just over 4 and a half years left). I am 35 but I feel I'm just starting out, it's truly awful. One of my greatest fears is that I will never get over all this, the age I am now and all the years that I will NEVER get back. All the years I never had and all the things I missed out on, all because of the genetic shit that is my father. He owes me big time, even more so for not being there for me for all these years, creating this genetic joke then just leaving me to get on with it and suffer alone. He should pay thru the nose for me to have surgeries.

Many will say it's far too late to looksmaxx at my age and I am obviously WAY older than most people here, especially the teenagers, but looksmaxxing and physical improvement is literally my only chance of happiness and finally having some sort of a life. And it's not just about sex and getting laid, it's about me finally qualifying as a passable man and human being, and how I feel about myself. In fact it is MUCH more about this than sex.

If I give up and just do nothing I may as well be dead. In 10 years' time I will be mid 40's, better to be this age and at least average looking with a decent penis size then what I would be (and I've had a spoiler alert of what happens, I've seen my Dad at 41, a subhuman ogre) if I did nothing.

I know this is cliched advice which you might not like but have you thought of moving to SEA or East? (If you're not into Asians then I get it) You'd do much much better there tbh. It's just playing it on easy mode. Right now you're playing in an unfair playing field. @Zesto

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
I know this is cliched advice which you might not like but have you thought of moving to SEA or East? (If you're not into Asians then I get it) You'd do much much better there tbh. It's just playing it on easy mode. Right now you're playing in an unfair playing field. @Zesto

No, am not into ethnic women tbh and only like English ones. Also not got the resources/independence to move abroad anywhere, let alone SEA.

• +1
No, am not into ethnic women tbh and only like English ones. Also not got the resources/independence to move abroad anywhere, let alone SEA.
I see, good luck with your looksmaxing.

very based oldcel ngl

Kek. I wonder what my good looking friends will look like once they hit their 30s/40s.
Men will look good if they take care of themselves, roasties will look uglier lmao

• +1
Men will look good if they take care of themselves, roasties will look uglier lmao
There's justice in this world after all. I ignore older roasties in public. Kek. They disgust me.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Back Alley Boy and 11gaijin
I guess I‘ll try marrying a gl muslim foid and do some kids with her later. Could be a good cope, my father is happy, although he couldn‘t live his life due to his strict moslem parents.

I see what you mean. I personally have never wanted to get married, due to a combination of factors, ranging from dislike to the lifestyle of being pretty much robbed off of my free time, nagging and potentially fat wife, being targeted for betabux and not wanting to live an inevitable culturally strict/semi-religiously strict lifestyle.

My ideal lifestyle (sexually) would be multiple relationships with women and FWBs, think of it as living different/multiple lives in one life. It gives me a thrill and a sense of unrivaled adventure tbh.

I don't know about children either tbh because i'm still young, though i honestly rather end up old and alone than raise children and sacrifice my own energy, finance and time through many years only to end up getting a visit or two every couple of months (along with a shitty phone call once a week) and potentially having disrespectful/uncaring children that feel entitled.
High IQ thread. I don't even know how I will cope at old age. I will obviously try to looksmax as much as possible but nobody beats the age pill. Even then, in your 40s if you are fit and not balding you could still have a good sex life (may be due to status/money) or with same age roasties. But imagine 50+ or more. I might kill myself at that age coz I won't be able to handle the suicidefuel that would be young chads and jbs.

But there's only so much we can realistically do in regards to Looksmaxing. Also, i'm quite sure that with decent looks and status you could still get laid regularly in your 50's, but it just wouldn't be the same.

This is actually a lot more than sex and about sex, it's about the special energy that youth brings with it and how that special feeling of youthfulness just won't be around after 40, despite slaying or not. Sex is something that, provided you have decent genes and take good care of yourself along with status, can be experienced up until 60-65.

Going out with friends and talking about those hot girls you just saw whilst cracking jokes and living life to it's fullest, that just rarely happens post 40 (could theoretically happen until 30 at most) and even if it does, will feel very outdated and unnatural.

Last edited:
  • +1
My ideal lifestyle (sexually) would be multiple relationships with women and FWBs, think of it as living different/multiple lives in one life. It gives me a thrill and a sense of unrivaled adventure tbh.
I thought that would be my ideal lifestyle aswell, but then I remembered that I can't risk being alone at 40+. Some people can do that, but I can't. It would destroy me

I see what you mean. I personally have never wanted to get married, due to a combination of factors, ranging from dislike to the lifestyle of being pretty much robbed off of my free time, nagging and potentially fat wife, being targeted for betabux and not wanting to live an inevitable culturally strict/semi-religiously strict lifestyle.

I don't know about children either tbh because i'm still young, though i honestly rather end up old and alone than raise children and sacrifice my own energy, finance and time through many years only to end up getting a visit or two every couple of months (along with a shitty phone call once a week) and potentially having disrespectful/uncaring children that feel entitled.

But there's only so much we can realistically do in regards to Looksmaxing. Also, i'm quite sure that with decent looks and status you could still get laid regularly in your 50's, but it just wouldn't be the same.

This is actually a lot more than sex and about sex, it's about the special energy that youth brings with it and how that special feeling of youthfulness just won't be around after 40, despite slaying or not. Sex is something that, provided you have decent genes and take good care of yourself along with status, can be experienced up until 60-65.

Going out with friends and talking about those hot girls you just saw whilst cracking jokes and living life to it's fullest, that just rarely happens post 40 (could theoretically happen until 30 at most) and even if it does, will feel very outdated and unnatural.
I agree. Youth is obviously priceless and although you can have good experiences in any age but those in your youth will always have a special aura to them.

• +1