The amount of adrenaline your body produces at the war

sweetheart

sweetheart

Tsar
Must be insane

War must be better than heroin
Muh cucked . Every strong man like Hitler and herring fought at brutal wars.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
In the other side, imagine your mom getting news that you got killed . Or your face is all over the internet and they are mourning it. Ewww

I’m gonna microwave a pulled pork sandwich and watch videos

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and xegigi
Must be insane

War must be better than heroin
Muh cucked . Every strong man like Hitler and herring fought at brutal wars.
then you get your head blown the fuck off by a sniper

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
then you get your head blown the fuck off by a sniper
Ok? Are you scared of that lol?
You are not important and me too, what can only matter is your nation as a whole and it's freedom

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Ok? Are you scared of that lol?
You are not important and me too, what can only matter is your nation as a whole and it's freedom
Of course im fucking scared my life is at stake,yea buddy boyo keep serving for the jewish freedom.Just go on yt and search for the ptsd soldiers got you'll end up with it for the rest of your life

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and xegigi
Of course im fucking scared my life is at stake,yea buddy boyo keep serving for the jewish freedom.Just go on yt and search for the ptsd soldiers got you'll end up with it for the rest of your life
What this has to do with Jewish? Seems like an excuse for being female

@mike21

High inhibition, fear of physical confrontation and general cowardice are one of major incel traits. I wrote about this before.
All incels are like this, not a single of them is a "man" in a right sense of the word.
Incels never fought neighbourhood vs neighbourhood fights as kids, never been part of a football fan group and participated in a hooligan clash, probably never even participated in a bar fight (I don't count gym sparrings as "fights"), never stole their fathers car, never got chased by the police, never snorted coke from a whore's belly, never did anything even remotely low inhibition that all those Chads and low inhib slayers have been doing when they were young.

• JFL
Reactions: mike21
@mike21

High inhibition, fear of physical confrontation and general cowardice are one of major incel traits. I wrote about this before.
All incels are like this, not a single of them is a "man" in a right sense of the word.
Incels never fought neighbourhood vs neighbourhood fights as kids, never been part of a football fan group and participated in a hooligan clash, probably never even participated in a bar fight (I don't count gym sparrings as "fights"), never stole their fathers car, never got chased by the police, never snorted coke from a whore's belly, never did anything even remotely low inhibition that all those Chads and low inhib slayers have been doing when they were young.
Yap yap,dnrd
Keep coping jewish agent

Why arent you fighting with them? Dont you wanna support your "brothers"
My country hasn't been invaded yet, maybe? I served one year of mandatory service

My country hasn't been invaded yet, maybe? I served one year of mandatory service
then dont type this shit nigga,if you werent to war,you cant describe another man's life without experiencing it

then dont type this shit nigga,if you werent to war,you cant describe another man's life without experiencing it
Then don't type that you would escape. Your country has never been invaded

Then don't type that you would escape. Your country has never been invaded
My country is being invaded by retarded people like you who will to fight for their jewish owned land

My country is being invaded by retarded people like you who will to fight for their jewish owned land
What's your country and why you are so obsessed with Jews?

because they run the entire world boyo,including your country
the world isn't complicated at all, I get what you are saying. The ZOG exists , pro Israel pro Jewish ZOG that controls the media and at same time sponsors pro hamas protests at top unis of USA
Ah yeah the secret Kabbalah etc etc

I get your world view, conspiratards . It's black and white , it's all simplified , I've read what you wanted to say. I get it, have a nice day . You will always be poor and worthless female

• JFL
Reactions: mike21