The Andrew Tate quote about girls asking ur name is one of the most legit shit ever

Iasacrko

Iasacrko

counselor of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
In fact her being curious at all about u.

if she’s not interested in you she won’t give a shit about ur life but if she’s asking questions to you out of nowhere there’s 2 options

either ur life is really just so interesting or she’s interested in you in some way

its always like that and all the girls that liked me did that

asking the name is always the first alert since otherwise unless ur being interviewed by her there’s no reason for her to ask ur name

this is helpful in every context like if ur working in some school/ work project with a girl and she becomes interested in ur personal life that’s something u should pay attention to and stay alert

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Primalsplit, Darwined, Mewton and 7 others
If a girl in a date isn’t curious about u at all it’s over just move on

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, Mewton and Deleted member 28117
In fact her being curious at all about u.

if she’s not interested in you she won’t give a shit about ur life but if she’s asking questions to you out of nowhere there’s 2 options

either ur life is really just so interesting or she’s interested in you in some way

its always like that and all the girls that liked me did that

asking the name is always the first alert since otherwise unless ur being interviewed by her there’s no reason for her to ask ur name

this is helpful in every context like if ur working in some school/ work project with a girl and she becomes interested in ur personal life that’s something u should pay attention to and stay alert
I remember rhe hoe was asking stuff to my friend. My retard friend was snitching thkngs he shouldn't... and didnt tell whats going on.

• +1
Reactions: Iasacrko
front desk receptionist at my doctor's office asked me my name AND NUMBER, i think she wants my dick

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: FrenchChad, rooman, Hades and 9 others
It's true, I can 100% confirm it. Also multiple girls who I had relationships with always told me that they have that feeling they want to know everything about me, even about things that she knows don't matter much. And would sometimes get annoyed if I didn't want to talk about something, as I just don't talk much lol. So yeah, if a bitch is into you she will always ask questions about you and want to know as much as possible

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Iasacrko
front desk receptionist at my doctor's office asked me my name AND NUMBER, i think she wants my dick
I clarified that lol ofc if the girl is supposed to be interviewing u she’s just doing her job

But if the girl has literally nothing to win or no reason to ask u questions she honestly is interested

• +1
Reactions: tbh aff
I clarified that lol ofc if the girl is supposed to be interviewing u she’s just doing her job

But if the girl has literally nothing to win or no reason to ask u questions she honestly is interested
i didnt read tbh, my bad

• Ugh..
Reactions: Pollorex

• JFL
Reactions: Artemis
Isnt that obvious? Thought it was

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Do note: he's also black and gay.

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
Questions .Org members get asked by women: