The best way to humiliate someone is by humiliating yourself

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

sad and scared
If you go up to someone and say “you’re ugly and short” they can easily say something back or get angry and fight you.

But….if you ask them something humiliating about yourself, it puts them in an uncomfortable situation where they don’t wanna resort to violence because it doesn’t quite call for it, but they can’t think of something witty to say as a comeback either.

Example:

You go up to someone who is sitting with his girl.
You scratch your ass and smell it (in front of him and his girl) and ask the guy, “hey my butthole smells horrible, is that normal? Does your stink bad too?” He won’t know how to reply without sounding like a shy intimidated cuck.

Another example:

You walk up to a guy who is with his girl and say, “hey I just farted can you sniff and tell me if you can smell it or na?”

it’ll leave the guy feeling humiliated even though the other guy is humiliating himself.

I’m a master at this manipulation. I am a master at humiliating others.

• +1
Reactions: HarrierDuBois and 7zyzz7
If you go up to someone and say “you’re ugly and short” they can easily say something back or get angry and fight you.

But….if you ask them something humiliating about yourself, it puts them in an uncomfortable situation where they don’t wanna resort to violence because it doesn’t quite call for it, but they can’t think of something witty to say as a comeback either.

Example:

You go up to someone who is sitting with his girl.
You scratch your ass and smell it (in front of him and his girl) and ask the guy, “hey my butthole smells horrible, is that normal? Does your stink bad too?” He won’t know how to reply without sounding like a shy intimidated cuck.

Another example:

You walk up to a guy who is with his girl and say, “hey I just farted can you sniff and tell me if you can smell it or na?”

it’ll leave the guy feeling humiliated even though the other guy is humiliating himself.

I’m a master at this manipulation. I am a master at humiliating others.
They’ll just reply “no wtf” and walk away probably or stare u down

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24712
They’ll just reply “no wtf” and walk away probably or stare u down
No, only chads or niggers would do that, but most normal cucks would just laugh it off with a red face

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
Meds

• JFL
Reactions: Manletmachine
No, only chads or niggers would do that, but most normal cucks would just laugh it off with a red face
Most men aren’t shy cuckolds like you