The biggest descension of the face from gear I have ever seen (3 year time frame)

I want to.compete in mens physique pnce inturn 18 i got anyear more.to bulk, but im right now just on 400 mg of test weekly and 75 mg of anadrol daily, i really dpnt know why, i bench press a lot with barbells and dumbbels, overhead press, i mean im strong asf

drop the anadrol and take something cleaner like var or primo

anadrol is making you look like a bloated mess

Why i look bloated despite im lean ???

water retention from Anadrol and probably rebound estrogen evident from your gyno /acne /moon face

water retention from Anadrol and probably rebound estrogen evident from your gyno /acne /moon face
Tje acne came from a 500 test 150 tren blast than lasted 18 weeks, it was a relatively low dose, why i got such sides if im not abusing ???

Tje acne came from a 500 test 150 tren blast than lasted 18 weeks, it was a relatively low dose, why i got such sides if im not abusing ???

why did u not do a test only cycle first before jumping on Tren like a autist ?

why did u not do a test only cycle first before jumping on Tren like a autist ?
I did 400 mg.of test for 5 months, then i upped the test a bít and added a low dose tren

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16834
I did 400 mg.of test for 5 months, then i upped the test a bít and added a low dose tren

did u have acne those 5 months ?

why don’t u use tretinoin/moisturizer

You're retarded, just ignore decades of studies bc of OP theory.

Fucking hell nigga

The GH/IGF-1 axis and it's interaction with androgens when it comes to bone formation.

High IGF-1 LEvels combined with high androgens is KEY if you're still in puberty. Past that work on your smv and surgeries tbh. Roids if you're careful and thorough researched.
Notice how it says hgh grows the maxilla, im concerned that they are likely referring to vertical growth of the maxilla, hence the horseface comment

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Notice how it says hgh grows the maxilla, im concerned that they are likely referring to vertical growth of the maxilla, hence the horseface comment
The study was more how in conjuction with androgens, it correlated in more growth of the jaws in the saggital plane.

"Conclusions: Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17090153/#:~:text=01) measurements.,occlusion and the facial profile.

Link to study^

So you’ve cycled HGH, have you noticed facial and height changes significantly differentiable to when you weren’t cycling HGH?

The study was more how in conjuction with androgens, it correlated in more growth of the jaws in the saggital plane.

"Conclusions: Children who received long-term GH replacement therapy showed increased growth of the craniofacial skeleton, especially the maxilla and ramus. These findings suggest that GH accelerates craniofacial development, which improves occlusion and the facial profile."

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/17090153/#:~:text=01) measurements.,occlusion and the facial profile.

Link to study^
Ah thats good then. But long term high HGH exposure probably does grow the maxilla vertically as well,
by scientific example; acromegalic facial structure
By anecdotal example; rich pianas bone structure

So you’ve cycled HGH, have you noticed facial and height changes significantly differentiable to when you weren’t cycling HGH?
I didnt run it long enough for anything to happen to my midface length, it+all the other hormones and androgens grew all my face bones and skull size but my nose and ears were left untouched

I didnt run it long enough for anything to happen to my midface length, it+all the other hormones and androgens grew all my face bones and skull size but my nose and ears were left untouched
I gained 1.5 inches from 17-18, 6’1-6’2.5

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero and TeenAscender
And to confirm you ran it from 16.5-17.5 and grew an inch?

edit: ok

Ah thats good then. But long term high HGH exposure probably does grow the maxilla vertically as well,
by scientific example; acromegalic facial structure
By anecdotal example; rich pianas bone structure
1) I am puberty

2) It's not like im blasting 15ius of gh a day, jfl who even has the money for that. I would even need higher doses than that theoretically ro even come close to replicating acromegalic circumstances

3) Using it for 1-2 yrs MAX, anyways.

Hopefully the peptidessciene igf-1 is legit (someone please send it in for testing too). Big big news if true.

@SexuallyAbusive

thoughts?

I gained 1.5 inches from 17-18, 6’1-6’2.5
Likely natural growth. Where did u buy ur gh and what dosages and how frequently did u inject?

what other changes did you get from gh?

did u have acne those 5 months ?

why don’t u use tretinoin/moisturizer
Screenshot 20220205 134305 YouTube

Screenshot 20220205 134313 YouTube

Im bigger than regan at 17 but i wouldnlike to reach his size at the second pic he was 18 -19 yo, how long it will take to me.blasting ???

Likely natural growth. Where did u buy ur gh and what dosages and how frequently did u inject?

what other changes did you get from gh?
Everybody in my family from both mom and dads side stopped growing by 16, my growth was stagnated at 6’1 until i started using hormones (not just the gh and related peptides/secretagouges were responsible for height) i could be 6’3 now, haven’t measured in a couple months since when i was 6’2.5 on the dot. Dad was 6’1 mom was 5’11 so i probably could have grown taller given optimal pubertal conditions but i still am the tallest in my family

1) I am puberty

2) It's not like im blasting 15ius of gh a day, jfl who even has the money for that. I would even need higher doses than that theoretically ro even come close to replicating acromegalic circumstances

3) Using it for 1-2 yrs MAX, anyways.

Hopefully the peptidessciene igf-1 is legit (someone please send it in for testing too). Big big news if true.

@SexuallyAbusive

thoughts?
Hard to trust any igf source, i remember rich piana ranting about how its impossible to get igf anywhere besides one pharma company but that was years ago

• +1
bro did the progesterone hyperpigment you? I’ve heard it causes melasma
I thought ive looked a bit darker than usual for winter months, maybe just aging idk.

• Woah
Holy shit you weren't kidding

Life just ended:lul:

3 years ago vs now.

dudes name is josh bridgeman I always post about him but holy fuck has gear descended his face hard.

this literally happened in the span of 3-4 years with gear lmfao. It was really 2 years though because he want went from pretty boy chad to a fucking ogre from 2019-2021 on gear
yeah gear def fucks up ur face especially when dudes are perma blasting which has become a norm these days

Would you mind dming me pics?:feelsokman: