The biggest dopamine boost you can get is when you like what you see in the mirror

D

Deleted member 17531

Prince of Macrobia
A year ago, i was severely depressed because i considered myself ugly, so i started working on my appearance
Now im more than happy with the reflection i see in the mirror, everytime i look i get major dopamine hits
This reflects on all other areas of my life, i get treated very well by people everywhere i go, overall just increased fulfillment and enjoyment of life
The first path to truly being happy is looksmaxxing

• +1
Reactions: Stallone, Deleted member 15827, Moggable and 3 others
Are you 6 PSL?

• +1
Reactions: Erik-Jón
How can you get dopamine hits from looking at yourself in the mirror then? :dafuckfeels:
because i'm narcissistic pendejo thats why
PSL is autism if you're good looking your good looking

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and Erik-Jón
How can you get dopamine hits from looking at yourself in the mirror then? :dafuckfeels:
Because he was once not good-looking and now he is above average.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Deleted member 17531
This is literally what I am living for bro, pray I can experience this one day

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17531
Because he was once not good-looking and now he is above average.
exactly
going from a subhuman to a HTN and seeing the difference in life quality is borderline mind breaking

• Love it
Reactions: smvmaxxertilllate
A year ago, i was severely depressed because i considered myself ugly, so i started working on my appearance
Now im more than happy with the reflection i see in the mirror, everytime i look i get major dopamine hits
This reflects on all other areas of my life, i get treated very well by people everywhere i go, overall just increased fulfillment and enjoyment of life
so what did u do to looksmaxx

wrong one

Last edited:
How the fuck did you grow what's your age?

Nigga you hit puberty. Looksmaxxing other than losing body fat, grooming and surgery is fake

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369