The bipolar girl's mom threatned me

Bvnny.

Bvnny.

Now working to the italian 🇮🇹
Like, we were planning on dating and shit, that was literally the only reason she willingly had sex with me on our first date, but somehow her mom discovered that we met each other, at her house, and had sex.

So, she sent me an audio using her daughter's cellphone saying that she is gonna report me to the police if I ever meet her daughter again, that I'm 19 while she is just 15, saying that they're gonna move to another place and if I never contact her daughter again everything will be fine and she is not gonna report me to the police.

According to brazilian law I literally didn't commit any crimes, since the age of consent is 14 here and I had her consent in regards to that, but I said that I would never send her daughter a message again or anything since, in that way, I could literally get away with fucking a 15 years old and not having to engage in a relationship with her (also, she is bipolar, suicidal and has daddy issues, so engaging in a relationship with her was probably not really a good idea in the first place).

That happened 5 days ago, she used to post whatsapp's status and stories on her insta on a daily basis, but now she hasn't posted anything since that day, so it seems like her mom also took her internet access away LMAO. I literally screwed her entire life accidentally, she is probably gonna try to kill herself again (maybe she is already dead and I have no fucking idea).

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: DarkLooks, Elvisandreaa, Chadeep and 4 others
@Beetlejuice @JustDoIt @Anstrum95 @Solidcoin @the BULL @Entschuldigung @pizza @Octillionaire3 @AlexBrown84

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin and Beetlejuice
You probably deserved it, fuck you.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bvnny.
brutal son

are you still experiencing increased sex drive after that experience?

brutal son

are you still experiencing increased sex drive after that experience?
Yeah
Another day in the favela
6269.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Solidcoin
whatever it takes to lose ur virginity son