The black white racial IQ gap is closing

Black fully African immigrants at ALL socioeconomic levels have similar conviction and crime rates per capita to Whites.
View attachment 851298
ngl i did misread that. but dont you think maybe the fact theyre immigrants has something to do with it. considering second, third generation etc blacks, regardless of where theyre from, in the us and every western country, plus so-called FBAs, commit a massively disproportionate amount of crime in every income level. plus the fact that subsaharan africa has a much higher rate of criminal violence than north america or europe, despite having a less efficient system for reporting crime

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and Deleted member 9090
i continuously tagged ur ass but you ignored it because i debunked everything u even try to argue jfl
Show me where or stfu

also im not getting into this anymore because its retarded and delusional and reveals extreme insecurity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
literally just focus on yourself instead of attempting to deny reality on a fucking looksmaxxing forum. why do you care what the average african iq is if you yourself are reasonably bright

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, Good_Little_Goy, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
ngl i did misread that. but dont you think maybe the fact theyre immigrants has something to do with it. considering second, third generation etc blacks, regardless of where theyre from, in the us and every western country, plus so-called FBAs, commit a massively disproportionate amount of crime in every income level. plus the fact that subsaharan africa has a much higher rate of criminal violence than north america or europe, despite having a less efficient system for reporting crime

The fact that black immigrants from all socioeconomic levels have much lower crime rates is already indicative of the role of culture here (environment).

Also even in Africa crime rates in different countries differ significantly.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 9090
literally just focus on yourself instead of attempting to deny reality on a fucking looksmaxxing forum. why do you care what the average african iq is if you yourself are reasonably bright

Yeah good point ngl.

Show me where or stfu
somewhere in this thread.
what i told u is that using immigrants as example is stupid as only the higher IQed rich immigrants move (nigerian immigrants), the charts u then showed still showed that africans had lower IQ.

this article explains it to u very well. i hope u understand this time jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
ngl (in america)

if the racial iq gap is nonexistent, makes no sense why blacks are propped up with assistance relative to asians and whites (in regards to school, academia, workforce, etc).

many other civilizations have been through cycles of imperialism and all of them have manage to flourish afterwards, while much of sub-saharan africa remains well behind the rest of the globe

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, Gosick, Deleted member 7776 and 1 other person
somewhere in this thread.
what i told u is that using immigrants as example is stupid as only the higher IQed rich immigrants move (nigerian immigrants), the charts u then showed still showed that africans had lower IQ.

this article explains it to u very well. i hope u understand this time jfl

I heard planned to write a fucking essay about that shit then I thought to myself goddamn this is a waste of time.

In the resources I tagged. I've shown at all socioeconomic levels not just the richer higher iq population, African immigrants had much lower crime rates. Literally the African immigrants who barely completed high school have similar crime rates to Whites lol. Less than 30% of these immigrants even have any tertiary education. So the point of only high iq blacks immigrate is wrong.

Also in the resource I linked I said explicitly black African not just black immigrants.look at the chart again. I never said this sample was representative but that people have wrong perceptions about African immigrants in the UK and US.

I could go on and post the articles and studies but I don't give a shit rn tbh.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: johncruz12345, TheChosenChad, Uglybrazilian and 2 others
How I literally posted an analysis of 40+ studies you dumb fuck and said cross racial penis size difference is similar.

I didn't even bring up the penis shit you retard it was started by higgabigga and 6'1cel jfl at you.
So the BBC is a myth? I thought this was common knowledge

• JFL
I heard planned to write a fucking essay about that shit then I thought to myself goddamn this is a waste of time.

In the resources I tagged. I've shown at all socioeconomic levels not just the richer higher iq population, African immigrants had much lower crime rates. Literally the African immigrants who barely completed high school have similar crime rates to Whites lol. Less than 30% of these immigrants even have any tertiary education. So the point of only high iq blacks immigrate is wrong.

Also in the resource I linked I said explicitly black African not just black immigrants.look at the chart again. I never said this sample was representative but that people have wrong perceptions about African immigrants in the UK and US.

I could go on and post the articles and studies but I don't give a shit rn tbh.
alright but why are u so fucking stubborn to read my fucking article i sent u multiple times

• JFL
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and Deleted member 6273
ngl (in america)

if the racial iq gap is nonexistent, makes no sense why blacks are propped up with assistance relative to asians and whites (in regards to school, academia, workforce, etc).

many other civilizations have been through cycles of imperialism and all of them have manage to flourish afterwards, while much of sub-saharan africa remains well behind the rest of the globe
Because the average sub-saharan african person's IQ is ~80 which is close to 'clinically retarded' but enough to say 'he's dumb af'

• +1
alright but why are u so fucking stubborn to read my fucking article i sent u multiple times

I'm reading it now ffs. Stop spamming

• +1
Now let's see the FBI crime statistics, OP

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4332 and Deleted member 9090
Because the average sub-saharan african person's IQ is ~80 which is close to 'clinically retarded' but enough to say 'he's dumb af'

The study also found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray (cage at those mogger jews ngl)

The scholastic aptitude tests that high schoolers/college students take show the same (or higher) levels of differences, but for some reason the need for "equal opportunity" still proliferates (as if everyone is born with the same right to higher society). African American have a much higher density of fast twitch type 2 muscles, making them much more athletic [on average], so almost all of professional sports are dominated by blacks. Yet somehow no one cares to apply the same opportunity standards there, utterly retarded.

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 7776
Murrican niggers have heavy european admixture, the more they mix the more intelligent this orcs will become.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, goat2x and curryslayerordeath
Murrican niggers have heavy european admixture, the more they mix the more intelligent this orcs will become.

^ this kinda retarded shit is why ppl look down if u point out biological differences, retarded tier logic

• Ugh..
Reactions: reptiles

So BLACK AFRICAN immigrants have similar grades to white British kids.
Screenshot 20201206 005139

He goes back and forth between black immigrants and general black populations blurring the lines.

Guy initially tries to say the qualifications in terms of educational achievement are cause of North Africa and South African Whites, when Nigerians are the most educated demographic in the UK lmao.

He also assumes an adult literacy report is somehow linked or correlated to Iq and uses it as an argument despite the Asian demographic,assumed to have the highest iq just barely performing better than blacks lol.

Somehow uses a model to assume the average optimal iq for a pure black to be about 84 and not the 70 that's usually paraded.

Man that article is pure bullshit lol.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
The study also found that the average IQ for African Americans was lower than those for Latino, White, Asian, and Jewish Americans (85, 89, 103, 106, and 113, respectively; Herrnstein & Murray (cage at those mogger jews ngl)

The scholastic aptitude tests that high schoolers/college students take show the same (or higher) levels of differences, but for some reason the need for "equal opportunity" still proliferates (as if everyone is born with the same right to higher society). African American have a much higher density of fast twitch type 2 muscles, making them much more athletic [on average], so almost all of professional sports are dominated by blacks. Yet somehow no one cares to apply the same opportunity standards there, utterly retarded.

I mean everyone agrees to the premise that blacks are severely lacking in terms of well IQ raven matrix scores however your forgetting the fact that the environment affects intelligence. Things should be done whilst there young to help raise the bar mainly cause while your under your adult hood a lot of things can be done to raise scholastic achievement.

Anyways Africans aren't more genetically physically gifted it's more to do with the fact that they try harder when there younger there typically more athletic than asian's. I don't see a biological reason as to why africans are superior physically

So BLACK AFRICAN immigrants have similar grades to white British kids.
View attachment 851379

He goes back and forth between black immigrants and general black populations blurring the lines.

Guy initially tries to say the qualifications in terms of educational achievement are cause of North Africa and South African Whites, when Nigerians are the most educated demographic in the UK lmao.

He also assumes an adult literacy report is somehow linked or correlated to Iq and uses it as an argument despite the Asian demographic,assumed to have the highest iq just barely performing better than blacks lol.

Somehow uses a model to assume the average optimal iq for a pure black to be about 84 and not the 70 that's usually paraded.

Man that article is pure bullshit lol.
maybe because only the top can flee the country?
nobody argues that there arent any smart black people .. lmfao

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6273
maybe because only the top can flee the country?
nobody argues that there arent any smart black people .. lmfao

Already debunked that less than 30% of African immigrants have tertiary education. Also the African immigrants who didn't even finish high school have similar crime rates to the white one who didn't finish high school.

Across all socioeconomic demographics African immigrant crime rates is similar to Whites.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344, Uglybrazilian and 1 other person
Already debunked that less than 30% of African immigrants have tertiary education. Also the African immigrants who didn't even finish high school have similar crime rates to the white one who didn't finish high school.

Across all socioeconomic demographics African immigrant crime rates is similar to Whites.

BTW could you tackle the claim which states some how Africans are genetically more athletically superior

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6273

tertiary education doesnt equal iq in general
these kids probably homeschooled themselves,they were smarter naturally
also one correlation doesnt mean anything, we are talking about IQ here if you want to have a crime rate discussion then sure maybe another time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Uglybrazilian and Deleted member 6273
BTW could you tackle the claim which states some how Africans are genetically more athletically superior

Yeah that's alot trickier since I don't know much about it. It's moreso true of Carribbean and American blacks since they were literally bred by slave masters to be more athletic. That's why they are overrepresented in sports like sprinting and bodybuilding.

But it's over exaggerated tbh.

• +1
I mean everyone agrees to the premise that blacks are severely lacking in terms of well IQ raven matrix scores however your forgetting the fact that the environment affects intelligence. Things should be done whilst there young to help raise the bar mainly cause while your under your adult hood a lot of things can be done to raise scholastic achievement.
So what if that impacts it? That'll take generations to change and all of us will dead by then jfl, policies/customs should be for the current time period.

Anyways Africans aren't more genetically physically gifted it's more to do with the fact that they try harder when there younger there typically more athletic than asian's. I don't see a biological reason as to why africans are superior physically
Having more fast twitch muscle fibers benefits your athleticism in many sports, faster sprint times and higher vertical jumps are directly related. There's a reason why most of the NBA/NFL/etc are African Americans and why most of intellectually intensive parts of the workforce and academia are Asians and whites.

Differences in selection between different groups over many many many years tend to cause these things, there's no point caring about how to change it cuz it doesn't matter.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345, Deleted member 9090, Deleted member 9344 and 2 others

+ the fact that they immigrated just proves my point again
that they are higher iq than the rest

• JFL
  • +1
tertiary education doesnt equal iq in general
these kids probably homeschooled themselves,they were smarter naturally
also one correlation doesnt mean anything, we are talking about IQ here if you want to have a crime rate discussion then sure maybe another time

I know the kind of person who immigrate lol. Most of the ones without any tertiary education are just normal people who end up working minimum wage jobs there. They still have low crime rates jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and goat2x
+ the fact that they immigrated just proves my point again
that they are higher iq than the rest

Wtf is this logic. How high does your iq have to be to apply for a job as a maid or something else and board a plane lmao.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9090 and goat2x
Wtf is this logic. How high does your iq have to be to apply for a job as a maid or something else and board a plane lmao.
Banderas

ohh yes?
JFL, if the average is what 60 then do you think that they are capable of thinking like this?
also these are people with ambitions looking for a better opportunity dont tryna down play their knowledge in general, if anything crime rates just show this.
also whats the white rate of tertiary education?(just curious)

• JFL
  • +1
View attachment 851466

ohh yes?
JFL, if the average is what 60 then do you think that they are capable of thinking like this?
also these are people with ambitions looking for a better opportunity dont tryna down play their knowledge in general, if anything crime rates just show this.
also whats the white rate of tertiary education?(just curious)

I don't know rn for Whites but it was like 25% in 2011 probably much higher now.

I'm speaking from experience, my neighbor is a good guy but an utter retard, didn't even finish high school. He got lucky went to the US, worked as a truck driver then came back after 15 years and now lives a good life in a gated community.

Jfl at believing immigration requires an iq greater than 50.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and goat2x
I don't know rn for Whites but it was like 25% in 2011 probably much higher now.

I'm speaking from experience, my neighbor is a good guy but an utter retard, didn't even finish high school. He got lucky went to the US, worked as a truck driver then came back after 15 years and now lives a good life in a gated community.

It is speaking from MY experience all the africans in my country (very small ratio) are high iq as fuck
how can you even immgirate to the uk or us? lottery or internships? im pretty sure you cant just travel there
also if you think the ones who are self selected immigrants who are looking for a better life(and have a plan for it) are just the same iq as some subhuman breeding out 14 children to poverty then good

also why mention tertiary education if its probably lower amongs whiets?
makes no sense

Good to see niggas chalenging the bell curve bullshit with actual studies and statistics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and TheChosenChad
It is speaking from MY experience all the africans in my country (very small ratio) are high iq as fuck
how can you even immgirate to the uk or us? lottery or internships? im pretty sure you cant just travel there
also if you think the ones who are self selected immigrants who are looking for a better life(and have a plan for it) are just the same iq as some subhuman breeding out 14 children to poverty then good

If you're in East or central Europe then maybe the black immigrants there have higher IQs.

Most people I know who went to East European countries usually went to study there, because the universities are better than African ones but cheaper than American or west Europe.

The ones going to West Europe are more diverse some high iq some low iq since those countries have higher wages and are more open to immigrants.

Debunks the flynn effect
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: LastGerman and Deleted member 9090
If you're in East or central Europe then maybe the black immigrants there have higher IQs.

Most people I know who went to East European countries usually went to study there, because the universities are better than African ones but cheaper than American or west Europe.

The ones going to West Europe are more diverse some high iq some low iq since those countries have higher wages and are more open to immigrants.
Yeah
But im pretty sure you cant just be a citizen after fleeing there with a plane whats your options? Green card lottery, internships ?
And i still think they iq mog the general greatly tbh just common sense

Everytime I see a Black guy in the Library I feel proud that he decided against the thug life

• JFL
Reactions: Clark69 and AscensionMillenium
Yeah
But im pretty sure you cant just be a citizen after fleeing there with a plane whats your options? Green card lottery, internships ?
And i still think they iq mog the general greatly tbh just common sense
You can claim refugee status

from africa?
Yeah I'm pretty sure most africans can claim refugee status since there are wars going on all over but most are actually economic migrants and there family has sent them to europe, africans know how to game the system for welfare

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and goat2x
Debunks the flynn effect
thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/

He really didn't though i already said the UK as off recent has had a negative flynn affect that being said if IQ ISN'T WHAT we use to measure G then what is it ? cause on raven matrixes the gap decreased look at the very first fucking link.

Also he claims the same stupid idea alt hype claims that some how the wealthy in old british society reproduced to most hence why whites are 15 points ahead of blacks but i disagree with that assessment just look at well the amount of kids the victorians had who were peasents relative to rich people.

Also this needs to be said typically police are patrolled more in black areas cause there presumed to be more violent hence more violent crimes get caught and most of these crime ridden area's are very impovrished it's almost as if poverty causes crime like in Victorian England or any other time period in history.

Last point most of the victims of violence were black people themselves implying there is no genetic cause for it crime is a natural progression from poverty and poverty is a natural progression partly intelligence but also material wealth allocated and intelligene is a down stream for enviroment mixing with the genes.

Hence fix the enviroments and you fix the crime rates

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Iplaysoccer

• Ugh..
Jordan peterson - the gini coefficient

Jordan peterson - the gini coefficient and I would trust what he says about victorian england, he is an academic researcher I would be more inclined to believe him

Jordan peterson - the gini coefficient and I would trust what he says about victorian england, he is an academic researcher I would be more inclined to believe him

His field is clincal psychology he's not a biologist or a historian nor is he a bloody sociologist nor is he a bloody historian anyways I think JBP agrees with me on a lot of the points i made he said it takes 3 sd's to increase the mean iq by around 1sd the average afro american makes 30 K yearly so 3sds above that would be 75 k so assuming they earned around that hell even lets say 50 k the gap would narrow to 98 cause we know the gap has narrowed as off recent

Tbh. Shit post they only pretended to be dumb to avoid getting lynched.

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
Debunks the flynn effect

DUDE... The ability to drive a car. I am literally crying right now. @rightfulcel @Vermilioncore @personalityinkwell
I am indeed fucking dumb. I should end myself immediately.

Op should fuck off back to lipstickalley, he sounds like an angry sheboon

I bet OP wouldn't live in a ghetto no matter how long this thread is dedicated to pandering to niggers