The black white racial IQ gap is closing

Immigrants have a lot more to lose. It's like black crime rate until the 1960s when White men kept them in their place and didnt let them do what they're doing now. They naturally had families, were more monogamous and committed less crime. Ever since Whites started being emasculated, that's all went out the window.
It was the Jewish psyop of rap culture and the cia putting drugs in black neighborhoods during Reagan

any black person you meet pre 1970s is clearly different to blacks now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and hairyballscel
maybe because only the top can flee the country?
nobody argues that there arent any smart black people .. lmfao
That’s not how it works this is sfcel cope

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
You guys are morons. Why is this conversation even had? A basic actual understanding of genetics and epigenetics would just make this conversation seem pointless

Iq can change overtime especially in a course of 2-3 generations just from lifestyle decisions of the parents did you guys know?

the more you exercise a certain trait in your lifetime the more it becomes developed and over time this is how it becomes a genetic trait.

this is how in every country that became industrialized the average iq increased look at China prime example they went from 85 iq to 105 in the course of a century

similar things can be seen in every country that has modernized

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
vs

dnr

Yah course you can the brain is a tool and the younger you are the more your neurons can rewire the stronger the connection hence bigger the possibility to increase G honestly intellgence is more about connection then the amount of something the more connected the brain is the more integgent you are
make iq maxxing thread for me i need it asap

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
His field is clincal psychology he's not a biologist or a historian nor is he a bloody sociologist nor is he a bloody historian anyways I think JBP agrees with me on a lot of the points i made he said it takes 3 sd's to increase the mean iq by around 1sd the average afro american makes 30 K yearly so 3sds above that would be 75 k so assuming they earned around that hell even lets say 50 k the gap would narrow to 98 cause we know the gap has narrowed as off recent
The jolly heretic not peterson

maybe because only the top can flee the country?
you don't have to be high iq to flee a country, i have braindead family members that made it across pretty easily

make iq maxxing thread for me i need it asap
Read thishttps://medium.com/hackernoon/biohack-your-intelligence-now-or-become-obsolete-97cdd15e395f

• Love it
Reactions: reptiles
many other civilizations have been through cycles of imperialism and all of them have manage to flourish afterwards, while much of sub-saharan africa remains well behind the rest of the globe
the process of decolonisation in africa contributed to a lot of the problems in africa today

and imperialism has never left africa

you don't have to be high iq to flee a country, i have braindead family members that made it across pretty easily
higher iq than the rest + higher education in general
these sat test arent measuring the fleeing ones anyways

The people fleeing africa being smuggled into europe by gangs claim refugee status and most come because they want better living conditions but then most claim welfare btw these people are not the top there mostly young single males

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
It was the Jewish psyop of rap culture and the cia putting drugs in black neighborhoods during Reagan

i believe it was the jew psyop of taking masculine control from White men. Black people were humanized by Whites who basically said "fuck around and find out" on a large scale and blacks were just like "well this is their birthright".. but when Shlomo came in and started spouting egalitarian anti white nonsense, it all picked up. Drugs definitely helped a bit too though

higher iq than the rest + higher education in general
jfl my whole family has fled, i know the process of fleeing a country, it doesn't require intelligence, 85+ iq can do it
these sat test arent measuring the fleeing ones anyways
what? who are they measuring then?

jfl my whole family has fled, i know the process of fleeing a country, it doesn't require intelligence, 85+ iq can do it

what? who are they measuring then?
im pretty sure 85 is above average im africa and we are off to very shitty anecdotals LOL

well not the ones who are going to be truck drivers,janitors lmfao

i continuously tagged ur ass but you ignored it because i debunked everything u even try to argue jfl
where did you debunk it?

Claiming victim
i believe it was the jew psyop of taking masculine control from White men. Black people were humanized by Whites who basically said "fuck around and find out" on a large scale and blacks were just like "well this is their birthright".. but when Shlomo came in and started spouting egalitarian anti white nonsense, it all picked up. Drugs definitely helped a bit too though
Claiming victim status by blaming jews and drugs, the link i posted earlier shows blacks are more aggressive and violent

• +1
im pretty sure 85 is above average im africa and we are off to very shitty anecdotals LOL

well not the ones who are going to be truck drivers,janitors lmfao
cope, my anecdotes are representative of most africans experience when fleeing, it literally requires a bit of cash and knowing a guy, no real intelligence required

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
cope, my anecdotes are representative of most africans experience when fleeing, it literally requires a bit of cash and knowing a guy, no real intelligence required
you admitted they are above average already + the ones who want higher education in western countries are CERTAINLY more high iq
still what does this have to do w anything?

Claiming victim

Claiming victim status by blaming jews and drugs, the link i posted earlier shows blacks are more aggressive and violent

Already debunked this shit pure African black immigrants in the US at all socioeconomic levels have similar crime rates to whites.

you admitted they are above average already
i said 85+ assuming that was average, you don't need to be average to flee a country

• JFL
i said 85+ assuming that was average, you don't need to be average to flee a country
well we are keep running circles atleast
but you admit that the africans who pursue higher education in the west are higher iq than the rest yeah?

whites, curries and chinks don't receive affirmative action and lower standard of entry when applying for university. blacks do. what does that tell u about IQ and expectations
african americans aren't representative of all africans

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
but you admit that the africans who pursue higher education in the west are higher iq than the rest yeah?
ofc, that applies to all races

not rlly im pretty sure people around my area are lower
jfl if you go to uni ur more likely to be higher iq
by fleeing the country i meant legal immigration btw
idk the proportion of legal/illegal immigration from africa so its hard to say

• JFL
african americans aren't representative of all africans

yeh ik nigerians excel in education. the link OP posted mentions whites and african americans

jfl if you go to uni ur more likely to be higher iq

idk the proportion of legal/illegal immigration from africa so its hard to say
Banderas

bro we dont have iq test for immigrants can you understand that finally? all iq test we have is only that in regions like africa its very low

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/
jfl at including hispanics imagine if they wouldnt be included

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2017/01/07/race-and-crime-the-causes-of-black-crime-rates/
jfl selective use of studies on that site, ignoring the fact that, blacks in america had higher rates of marriage, employment compared to whites before the civil rights movement, the fact that crime was significantly lower amongst black communites before the civil rights, jfl at using prison statistics when its known blacks have been historically targeted in the states

the melanin explanation is just pure bs

• JFL
@goat2x i will lighten my skin to see if i become less agressive/violent tbh

• JFL
@goat2x i will lighten my skin to see if i become less agressive/violent tbh
will u change your brain too to a white mans?? :soy: (ts just a joke before tears)

• JFL
jfl selective use of studies on that site, ignoring the fact that, blacks in america had higher rates of marriage, employment compared to whites before the civil rights movement, the fact that crime was significantly lower amongst black communites before the civil rights, jfl at using prison statistics when its known blacks have been historically targeted in the states

the melanin explanation is just pure bs

It's the same site I was linked before. Obviously pandering to an alt right point of view but is so flawed on so many levels it's actually laughable.

Why do black african immigrants at all socioeconomic levels commit a fraction (like 1/5 th) of the crime that native blacks in the US do per capita. If it's a natural predisposition that would never happen. It's even funnier when you realize the average american black is 20% white compared to the immigrants who have negligible white DNA

Why are homicide rates much higher in eastern vs western europe, which by the way has more migrants.

The biggest genocides carried out in history were by whites and asians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and reptiles
It's the same site I was linked before. Obviously pandering to an alt right point of view but is so flawed on so many levels it's actually laughable.

Why do black african immigrants at all socioeconomic levels commit a fraction (like 1/5 th) of the crime that native blacks in the US do per capita. If it's a natural predisposition that would never happen. It's even funnier when you realize the average american black is 20% white compared to the immigrants who have negligible white DNA

Why are homicide rates much higher in eastern vs western europe, which by the way has more migrants.
View attachment 852940

Btw is there actually anyway to increase g in adults i did find 1 study and it looks promsing tbqh but i dont know if ite possible

• +1

View attachment 852940

yes lmao

caging at whites calling blacks violent when vast majority of violence throughout history was carried out by non blacks

View attachment 852940

There's no point arguing, it's pretty much accepted that blacks have higher crime rates but you won't ever admit it and there avg iq is less than whites but these are hard facts to swallow when your black

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
Claiming victim

How am I wrong explain greycel

Last edited:
  • +1
I know the kind of person who immigrate lol. Most of the ones without any tertiary education are just normal people who end up working minimum wage jobs there. They still have low crime rates jfl.
Why would the top people immigrate if they already live comfortable lives and are rich back home?

doesn’t make sense these dudes are morons logically when it comes to stuff like this

its just alt right wishful thinking and egotism

• +1
How am I wrong explain
So blacks and black communities can't get ahead because of what the cia did in the 1970s

So the reason blacks communities can't get ahead is because of this?