The black white racial IQ gap is closing

All I know is the blacks in my neighborhood kill each other and speed down the street in their beat up used cars, and have 10 babies each, who grow up with no father and take up a life of crime.

meanwhile, the Whites are just watering their lawns and reading bo
oks and helping their kids with homework.

op is coping.

African immigrants at all economic and education levels have similar crime rates to Whites.

Black African immigrant women have the lowest conviction rates in both white and black groups. Wonder why?
1603534980136 1
1603534926034 1

"Blacks" in the usa means mulattos, everybody is mixed and generation by generation blackcels are more and more dilluted with whites, does this study take that into account ?
they show no mechanism anywhere for how exactly IQ is being raised, so it's probably all just mixing i.e everyone is actually getting dumber aside from the races that were previously the dumbest

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and poloralf
will debunk later, fucking ur oneitis rn brb

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Good_Little_Goy and reptiles
"Blacks" in the usa means mulattos, everybody is mixed and generation by generation blackcels are more and more dilluted with whites, does this study take that into account ?
this probably answered OPs retarded statement jfl

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: poloralf and Deleted member 6273

Thats retarded the admixture varies really but its at max 25 percent and recent data put it to around 80 i dont trust the bell curves results

• JFL
Reactions: poloralf

cope tbh

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9890, reptiles and Deleted member 9090
African immigrants at all economic and education levels have similar crime rates to Whites.

Black African immigrant women have the lowest conviction rates in both white and black groups. Wonder why?
View attachment 851051View attachment 851052
Immigrants have a lot more to lose. It's like black crime rate until the 1960s when White men kept them in their place and didnt let them do what they're doing now. They naturally had families, were more monogamous and committed less crime. Ever since Whites started being emasculated, that's all went out the window.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and reptiles
Jfl you mean just like they don't consider any research that shows women have lower IQ than men on average at the extreme ends, or how they deny the existence of any gender differences that expose women as the childlike monsters they are? Or for that matter, deny that genders even fucking exist at all? Those are all now the official positions the the "professionals". The same people who we are told, are the official representatives of "science". It's a bad joke.

Just fucking LOL if you think mainstream institutions have any credibility or regard for the scientific method at this point. Its now all just lefty bullshit intended to further deluded progressive talking points. Genetic determinism is fact. Anybody who dismisses this is fucking deluded.

The only, and I mean ONLY, valid argument in favor of some races not being genetically superior on average, is that racial labels are themselves largely arbitrary in the first place. Redneck trash living in the trailer with 85 IQ is technically "white". So is Bill Gates. This does not make the rednecks the same social class as Bill Gates. Ditto in Africa, where different sub-groups of "blacks" aren't even really the same race. An argument could be made that racial labels are thus inaccurate/misleading. However, just the same IQ averages do differ across demographics that we traditionally "think of" as being "races".

1 Read this thread the myth of there being a taboo for heridtarianism has been reexamined.

2 I'm sick of tired of you misrepresenting what the other side is saying when some 1 says gender is a social construction there not talking at the x or y chromosomal level there talking phenotype generally speaking if some 1 looks female if it has personality traits typically female then at a phyical level it's a male no 1 is referencing genes though so stop lying on that front.

3 Charles murray didn't even advocate for all the gap to be genetic he made a hypothsis that it's 1 possibility others exist and the fact they haven't won out says a lot that these ideas haven't stood the test of time.

4 Intelligence is probabilistic not deterministic this matters because essentially probabalistic things are highly variable to change however past adult hood it does become a static fact

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Good_Little_Goy
I'm laughing at how it went from iq to muh penis

Attachments

• 933.png
    933.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 41
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 7776, goat2x and 5 others
I'm laughing at how it went from iq to muh penis

@africancel already said there is very little difference between races also racism is wrong stop being trailer trash bro how can you be racist in 2020 with all the genetic knowledge we have today

• Hmm...
Reactions: AscensionMillenium and Deleted member 7776
So basically you can increase your child's IQ? Mirin if true.
no, you can only decrease it. which is what is happening, the average iq is decreasing.

• Hmm...
  • +1
no, you can only decrease it. which is what is happening, the average iq is decreasing.

You can increase it read the post i posted heirtibility at child hood is around 20 percent

@africancel already said there is very little difference between races also racism is wrong stop being trailer trash bro how can you be racist in 2020 with all the genetic knowledge we have today
holy fuck you both are retarded as fuck damn

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273 and reptiles
@Jk257 look at these copers again jfl

• Hmm...
Reactions: reptiles
holy fuck you both are retarded as fuck damn

How I literally posted an analysis of 40+ studies you dumb fuck and said cross racial penis size difference is similar.

I didn't even bring up the penis shit you retard it was started by higgabigga and 6'1cel jfl at you.

• +1
  • Hmm...
How I literally posted an analysis of 40+ studies you dumb fuck and said cross racial penis size difference is similar.

I didn't even bring up the penis shit you retard it was started by higgabigga and 6'1cel jfl at you.
wtf i thought this was about IQ

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, Deleted member 10177 and Deleted member 6273
The so called negative Flynn affect exists in whites as well at least the British ones
I'm really not surprised I mean jesus fucking Christ you should come here and try having a convosation with the average Brit.

The normies in the UK are worser than anywhere else. Literally all of the white normies are trying to be black in the fact that they listen to grime, only wear branded clothing and try to speak like them too, so it's no surprise that they're also copying the blacks in their cognitive abilities as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Good_Little_Goy

I'mma assume he's a racist he's called black people dumb multiple times. He justifies western imperialism a lot. i have every reason to assume this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9090
I'mma assume he's a racist he's called black people dumb multiple times. He justifies western imperialism a lot. i have every reason to assume this
whats racist about that tho

• Hmm...
wtf i thought this was about IQ

Read the quote you tagged me in, then read reptiles quote and what he was responding to.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Read the quote you tagged me in, then read reptiles quote and what he was responding to.
oh yeah i agree about the dick size nvm that then.

whats racist about that tho

Hmmmmmm well i define racism by it's predictive power so my definition boils down to the belief in the superiority or preservation of 1 race whilst at the detriment of another hence by this defintion you are a racist which fine why do you run away from this term though.

• Hmm...
I'm really not surprised I mean jesus fucking Christ you should come here and try having a convosation with the average Brit.

The normies in the UK are worser than anywhere else. Literally all of the white normies are trying to be black in the fact that they listen to grime, only wear branded clothing and try to speak like them too, so it's no surprise that they're also copying the blacks in their cognitive abilities as well.

Labour government has really dumbed things down. Things like abolishing grammar schools were just the start. They have also done some social engineering to ensure 50% of school leavers get into university.

Hmmmmmm well i define racism by it's predictive power so my definition boils down to the belief in the superiority or preservation of 1 race whilst at the detriment of another hence by this defintion you are a racist which fine why do you run away from this term though.

If online cumskin supermacists bring up IQ maps, respond to them by showing them the fertility map and how all their countries are below replacement rate. It makes them seethe hard and they aboit screeching about how when they are in power they will kill all shitskins blah blah blah

• JFL
Reactions: AbandonShip and TheChosenChad
idc about your definition jfl.
honestly the word racist is just a cringe term because everyone is racist by its definition

''The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. ''

which basically means racism is objective

If online cumskin supermacists bring up IQ maps, respond to them by showing them the fertility map and how all their countries are below replacement rate. It makes them seethe hard and they aboit screeching about how when they are in power they will kill all shitskins blah blah blah
eh meanwhile im still fucking ur oneitis

• Ugh..
  • So Sad
eh meanwhile im still fucking ur oneitis

Imagine having a oneitis btw it's always your race that barks it's never fucking other races

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751 and TheChosenChad
idc about your definition jfl.
honestly the word racist is just a cringe term because everyone is racist by its definition

''The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others. ''

which basically means racism is objective

This definition is horrible cause everyone is fucking different my definition aligns well within what 99 percent of white supremacists argue for

Imagine having a oneitis btw it's always your race that barks it's never fucking other races
shitty comeback jfl. no, whites are the most docile fucking race on earth rn aside from fringe places like this where right wing white guys exist. every other institute on this planet is basically pro minorities and indirectly, some times blatant directly anti white. dunno why u say we bark the most because i dont remember europe looking like this
Colonial Africa | Map Collection

This definition is horrible cause everyone is fucking different my definition aligns well within what 99 percent of white supremacists argue for
its the official definition idc about ur wierd ass definition

shitty comeback jfl. no, whites are the most docile fucking race on earth rn aside from fringe places like this where right wing white guys exist. every other institute on this planet is basically pro minorities and indirectly, some times blatant directly anti white. dunno why u say we bark the most because i dont remember europe looking like this

>Euros improve black living standards
>Surplus Africans just go to Europe

• JFL
>Euros improve black living standards
>Surplus Africans just go to Europe
yeah the world would be better off without immigration, we wouldnt even be barking at eachother on some fringe ass incel forum jfl

• +1
Reactions: JustBeCurryBrah
yeah the world would be better off without immigration, we wouldnt even be barking at eachother on some fringe ass incel forum jfl

Incels would still exist tbh.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Deleted member 9090

It's not a comeback it's a fact onetisis are cucked.

Anyways no minorities are not privileged in anyways whites are whites are in every essence and they still bark some 1 says gender is a social construct and everyone thinks it's a conspiracy to destroy the fucking country honestly white fragility is real.

Some 1 talks about actual policies that hurt black people today and they get called a radical like fuck off. Also Africa has more kids simple because it's poor you want them to have less kids wait.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Ugh..
Reactions: AbandonShip, TheChosenChad, AscensionMillenium and 2 others
Anyways no minorities are not privileged in anyways whites are whites are in every essence and they still bark some 1 says gender is a social construct and everyone thinks it's a conspiracy to destroy the fucking country honestly white fragility is real.

jew_basic.jpg

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: reptiles and Deleted member 9090
It's not a comeback it's a fact onetisis are cucked.

Some 1 talks about actual policies that hurt black people today and they get called a radical like fuck off. Also Africa has more kids simple because it's poor you want them to have less kids wait.
idk why i even argue with ur kind about these stupid things it all feels like a big cope ngl. you somehow have to feel like ur winning at something so u post stupid IQ shit with no factual basis to ''come back'' at whites, pretty pathetic ngl. meanwhile ur still a subhuman posting here jesus

idk why i even argue with ur kind about these stupid things it all feels like a big cope ngl. you somehow have to feel like ur winning at something so u post stupid IQ shit with no factual basis to ''come back'' at whites, pretty pathetic ngl. meanwhile ur still a subhuman posting here jesus

>>idk why i even argue with ur kind about these stupid things it all feels like a big cope ngl. <<

Your the 1 who responded to me first your the 1 who clicked onto this thread if you don't want a convo don't respond it's as simple as that.

>>You somehow have to feel like ur winning at something so u post stupid IQ shit with no factual basis to ''come back'' at whites, pretty pathetic ngl. >>

https://theconversation.com/whats-driving-africas-population-growth-and-what-can-change-it-126362 Here is the link for why Africans have the most kids it has nothing to do with them just being dumb it's an inevitable out growth of economic growth,desirability avability it's a bunch of stuff.

No factual basis my ass meanwhile your ass doesn't cite a single fucking shit honestly stfu.

>>meanwhile ur still a subhuman posting here jesus<<

I mean bro stfu you act like this is a contest or some shit it's not this community is just filled with racists i just want them to fuck off that's it basically i want you to fuck off i have nothing agaist white people i've never called them as a race evil i just hate types like you on an individual basis this will be my last response

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip, TheChosenChad, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person
>>idk why i even argue with ur kind about these stupid things it all feels like a big cope ngl. <<

Your the 1 who responded to me first your the 1 who clicked onto this thread if you don't want a convo don't respond it's as simple as that.

>>You somehow have to feel like ur winning at something so u post stupid IQ shit with no factual basis to ''come back'' at whites, pretty pathetic ngl. >>

https://theconversation.com/whats-driving-africas-population-growth-and-what-can-change-it-126362 Here is the link for why Africans have the most kids it has nothing to do with them just being dumb it's an inevitable out growth of economic growth,desirability avability it's a bunch of stuff.

No factual basis my ass meanwhile your ass doesn't cite a single fucking shit honestly stfu.

>>meanwhile ur still a subhuman posting here jesus<<

I mean bro stfu you act like this is a contest or some shit it's not this community is just filled with racists i just want them to fuck off that's it basically i want you to fuck off i have nothing agaist white people i've never called them as a race evil i just hate types like you on an individual basis this will be my last response
Having like 10 kids was normal in Ireland and britain not sure about rest of europe like 100 - 200 years ago and there's nothing wrong with western imperialism, the strong conquer the weak that's how nature works and yes there are biological, social and phycological differences between races and yes currently whites are docile mainly because religion teaches tolerance, but blacks just kill each other and have the highest crime rate also it's normal to love and want to see your people prosper, tribalism is our natural state not liberalism but not all whites are not docile, you should gymaxxx and train in martial arts and learn how to handle a weapon or join the military which is why if your white you should be right-wing

Last edited:
  • +1
@Jk257 look at these copers again jfl
i cant be bothered to have this discussion again but a lot of the stats and basic concepts being thrown about are wrong.

Murray isnt alone in putting black african iq around 70 and ive never seen an average for the region above or even close to 80.

iq in adulthood is highly heritable and wont increase significantly with childhood education. any dramatic mean rises in iq will be to do with attaining a basic level of adequate nutrition. this has already been achieved by most second or more generation black populations in western countries, so their iqs arent dramatically increasing

black americans do not have a rate of violent crime comparable to white americans in the same income bracket. this is just totally false. poor whites commit less violent crime than rich blacks in the us.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090 and Deleted member 6273
there's nothing wrong with western imperialism, the strong conquer the weak that's

Then why do sfcels seethe about Jews controlling their country?

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
i cant be bothered to have this discussion again but a lot of the stats and basic concepts being thrown about are wrong.

Murray isnt alone in putting black african iq around 70 and ive never seen an average for the region above or even close to 80.

iq in adulthood is highly heritable and wont increase significantly with childhood education. any dramatic mean rises in iq will be to do with attaining a basic level of adequate nutrition. this has already been achieved by most second or more generation black populations in western countries, so their iqs arent dramatically increasing

black americans do not have a rate of violent crime comparable to white americans in the same income bracket. this is just totally false. poor whites commit less violent crime than rich blacks in the us.

Black fully African immigrants at ALL socioeconomic levels have similar conviction and crime rates per capita to Whites.
1603534980136 1

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Probably better access to education, but still has a lower iq than other races

Black fully African immigrants at ALL socioeconomic levels have similar conviction and crime rates per capita to Whites.
View attachment 851298
i already debunked this previously but you didnt reply anymore because you were utterly humiliated jfl

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6273
Why do asian's have smaller dicks then ? explain

Probably has to do with diet of some kind. Asian diets even before coming to the West are riddled with carbs (mainly rice and soft carbs not processed). Protein is incredibly important for blood flow and overall muscle health and that is more prominent in older diets all across Europe and Africa for instance as well as the Middle East.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: goat2x and Deleted member 6273