The black white racial IQ gap is closing

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
It's the same site I was linked before. Obviously pandering to an alt right point of view but is so flawed on so many levels it's actually laughable.

Why do black african immigrants at all socioeconomic levels commit a fraction (like 1/5 th) of the crime that native blacks in the US do per capita. If it's a natural predisposition that would never happen. It's even funnier when you realize the average american black is 20% white compared to the immigrants who have negligible white DNA

Why are homicide rates much higher in eastern vs western europe, which by the way has more migrants.
View attachment 852940

The biggest genocides carried out in history were by whites and asians
Did you even go through the list there's plenty of african countries on it and maybe that's because we recorded our history while you were living in fucking huts and yeah I lean politically right because I'm not some cucked libtard

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
Can we just stop arguing now and just agree to disagree

So blacks and black communities can't get ahead because of what the cia did in the 1970s

So the reason blacks communities can't get ahead is because of this?
Uh yea because it destroyed the black family unit and values that were their in the past and made it a utter mess.

imagine thinking that destroying cultural values and brainwashing the youth to idolize drugs and bad decisions wouldn’t ruin a entire population

theres literally cia documents confirming they funded drug dealers in these communities during the drug boom in the 80s

• +1
Reactions: reptiles
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
fake study niggas are all dumb af gangrapists

the process of decolonisation in africa contributed to a lot of the problems in africa today

and imperialism has never left africa

with all due respect, many other places in the world have been thru the process of decolonisation, yet none of them are as undeveloped and behind technological advancement as africa

whites, curries and chinks don't receive affirmative action and lower standard of entry when applying for university. blacks do. what does that tell u about IQ and expectations
jfl blacks are so equally/more capable than the rest of the groups, which is why they need every single ounce of their academic/professional standards inflated beyond imagination just to end up still below whites and asians

Ok so black communities can't get ahead because the cia gotcha, victim mindset

• JFL
Reactions: curryslayerordeath
Did you even go through the list there's plenty of african countries on it and maybe that's because we recorded our history while you were living in fucking huts and yeah I lean politically right because I'm not some cucked libtard

You didn't address the points I made first lmao. You just changed the subject to avoid thinking about points that don't support your worldview. Most of the genocide records there were primarily in the 1900s onwards when there was pretty much global records accounted for even in Africa, cause this is when colonisation began.

I never said there were no African countries, I said the biggest genocides were primarily conducted by Europeans at least in this recent historical context.

you didn't explain why

1. Why African immigrants who had less European DNA committed less crime than the native black population in the US or why their crime rates are at similar rates to whites at ALL socioeconomic levels. If they are genetically programmed to be violent why is this the case.

2. Western European countries had much lower homicide rates than east europe despite having more migrants but somehow african homicide rates can be purely described because they are inclined to violence, since you don't seem to be considering the current economic state of Africa.

with all due respect, many other places in the world have been thru the process of decolonisation, yet none of them are as undeveloped and behind technological advancement as africa

jfl blacks are so equally/more capable than the rest of the groups, which is why they need every single ounce of their academic/professional standards inflated beyond imagination just to end up still below whites and asians

In the UK grades between blacks and whites are similar and not far off, infact black africans outperform most white groups except Irish. They also outperform Pakistani and Bangladeshi and mixed white and carribean kids.

with all due respect, many other places in the world have been thru the process of decolonisation
yes but not the same way as africa, everything from the way new leaders were put in place to the way the borders were drawn in complete disregard to culture and linguistics still impacts africa to this day

and like i said, imperialism still exists in africa

in the uk african immigrants outperform british whites in exam results, no affirmative action/positive discrimination in the uk btw

try again

Also for kids eligible for free school meals (poor kids) blacks as a group outperform all groups except south asian and chinese

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and hairyballscel
jfl africa developed before europe idiot

• +1
Ahh yes a low t greycel who can’t quote someone when he responds indeed your scared
Ok so black communities can't get ahead because the cia gotcha, victim mindset

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
The celts and goths lived in mud huts and were bullied mercilessly by med and Arabic chads
jfl exactly, ppl on .me get there history from stormfront tbh

most of the whites on here are nordic yet try to link themselves with greeks LOOL

• JFL
  • +1
The blacks arent getting smarter the whites are just getting more retarded

• +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer
That makes sense why are Indians and middle easterns slightly less endowed they retained there sexual dimorphism possible cause of there narrower skeletal structure ?
wtfff I have bones but no dick brutal tbh

jfl you havent disproved shit
Ahh yes a low t greycel who can’t quote someone when he responds indeed your scared
Scared of what bro? I link you well researched data and you just reply, ohh that dude is just selectively picking data and I acknowledge the cia fed drugs into black communities but that was in the 70s and yeah blacks listen to gangstar rap music, listen to candace owens, blacks have a victim mindset

• Hmm...
jfl exactly, ppl on .me get there history from stormfront tbh

most of the whites on here are nordic yet try to link themselves with greeks LOOL
The reason for this is western culture begins in greece

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and hairyballscel
Scared of what bro? I link you well researched data and you just reply, ohh that dude is just selectively picking data and I acknowledge the cia fed drugs into black communities but that was in the 70s and yeah blacks listen to gangstar rap music, listen to candace owens, blacks have a victim mindset
You never linked anything for my point what are you talking about? One of your many other flawed points that have nothing to do with what I said which have been debunked in this thread

Please I’m waiting for you to link me stuff about my point to prove me wrong it’s gonna be hilarious to debunk this also

The reason for this is western culture begins in greece
Began in the Fertile Crescent with meds and Arabs and North Africans not just greece specifically Mesopotamia

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
In the UK grades between blacks and whites are similar and not far off, infact black africans outperform most white groups except Irish. They also outperform Pakistani and Bangladeshi and mixed white and carribean kids.

View attachment 853239

am I blind or does that chart show the opposite? they perform worse than whites, south asians, and chinese (limiting it to free school meals introduces a confounding factor of income, which shouldn't be filtered on).

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Iplaysoccer and Deleted member 9837
in the uk african immigrants outperform british whites in exam results, no affirmative action/positive discrimination in the uk btw

try again

cherrypicking one group vs a much broader population is fallacious lol. affirmative action exists in every western institution at this stage, even if the uk doesn't have it as strongly. look at the demographics of intellectually taxing positions (ie academia, certain workforce positions, higher education), it's almost completely white and asian, must be for a reason hmm.

am I blind or does that chart show the opposite? they perform worse than whites, south asians, and chinese (limiting it to free school meals introduces a confounding factor of income, which shouldn't be filtered on).

These are the grades of kids eligible for free school meals (FSM)
Screenshot 20201206 005139 1

Began in the Fertile Crescent with meds and Arabs and North Africans not just greece specifically Mesopotamia
How does western culture begin in mesopotamia? Western culture is mainly greece and rome because these two cultures have heavy influence on christianity and you keep claiming you debunked my link from alternativehyptosis about blacks being more aggressive and more likely to commit crime by saying that the dude who wrote that is selectively picking data and you're saying the cia fucked up black communities in the 70s and I'm saying there are other reasons why blacks are poorer than whites and live in ghettos just look at chicago

• Hmm...

Read the statement you quoted again.

• +1
How does western culture begin in mesopotamia? Western culture is mainly greece and rome because these two cultures have heavy influence on christianity and you keep claiming you debunked my link from alternativehyptosis about blacks being more aggressive and more likely to commit crime by saying that the dude who wrote that is selectively picking data and you're saying the cia fucked up black communities in the 70s and I'm saying there are other reasons why blacks are poorer than whites and live in ghettos just look at chicago
I literally never replied to you about that I replied to sensen what are you going on about? You decided to reply to ME just Lmao. And you must have me confused with someone else specifically africancel I think

And How western culture begins in Mesopotamia? Are you that ignorant on history? literally any historian or person who has a basic understanding of Sumerian culture knows how and universally agrees they literally birthed and influenced western civilization especially the romans and Greeks

So many aspects of those cultures COME from Mesopotamia

Last edited:
  • +1
These are the grades of kids eligible for free school meals (FSM)
View attachment 853341

thats confounded by income, people lower in income will be less intelligent, so its a flawed proportion of all the groups.

Read the statement you quoted again.
don't you see the issue with isolating one group and using that as a broad comparison? by that same logic: indians, chinese, and irish all perform significantly better.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
cherrypicking one group vs a much broader population is fallacious lol. affirmative action exists in every western institution at this stage, even if the uk doesn't have it as strongly. look at the demographics of intellectually taxing positions (ie academia, certain workforce positions, higher education), it's almost completely white and asian, must be for a reason hmm.
cope harder, african immigrants outperform carribeans aswell, who have european admixture, isnt really cherry picking when this occurs all of the black diaspora, west african immigrants outperform native african americans aswell, so do carribeans even doe they are practially identical in terms of genetic makeup

just ignore the 1000's of studies proving discrimination in the workplace/job application process

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
cope harder, african immigrants outperform carribeans aswell, who have european admixture, isnt really cherry picking when this occurs all of the black diaspora, west african immigrants outperform native african americans aswell, so do carribeans even doe they are practially identical in terms of genetic makeup
wtf is that level of cherrypicking jfl, the broad trend goes completely against what you describe, isolating small subsets and comparing them means nothing. are you really trying to argue that because african immigrants perform better than a very similar group with a slight amount of european admixture, they suddenly perform at par with every other demographic? jfl that UK standardized test performance chart makes it so blatantly obvious (its even more heavily differentiated in the US too)

just ignore the 1000's of studies proving discrimination in the workplace/job application process
lol blacks are selectively chosen EXTREMELY hard in every possible way during workplace/job application processes, mainly bc under a meritocratic system, their representation would be significantly smaller and most institutions try to equalize racial proportions.

every single innovative field is dominated by whites and asians, if blacks had the same baseline level of performance, you'd expect that they'd be in higher proportion there...

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex and goat2x
thats confounded by income, people lower in income will be less intelligent, so its a flawed proportion of all the groups.

don't you see the issue with isolating one group and using that as a broad comparison? by that same logic: indians, chinese, and irish all perform significantly better.

So you're saying examining kids/students in vastly different socioeconomic environment (quality of education, nutrition etc) is a more reliable metric than simply examining them in similar socioeconomic environments. If people here are less intelligence the effect will be across the board and not centred on one ethnicity, so it still remains reliable. Even more reliable honestly. The Roma/gypsy demographic is what I can describe as severe underperformance.

Yeah I acknowledged Indian, Chinese(total) and Irish (on average) outperform, your the one making the assertion that blacks significantly underperform which as we can see on average is not true, the difference isn't large.

I went on to clarify that BLACK AFRICAN immigrants outperform most white groups outside of Irish, also Pakistani, Bangladeshi, mixed white and Carribbean and other ethnic groups(on average not just FSM) which is contrary to what most people believe.

• +1
So you're saying examining kids/students in vastly different socioeconomic environment (quality of education, nutrition etc) is a more reliable metric than simply examining them in similar socioeconomic environments.
Within this context, yes. Higher intellect people are born to higher intellect parents, who would usually be well off and in a better socioeconomic environment to raise their kids.

If people here are less intelligence the effect will be across the board and not centred on one ethnicity, so it still remains reliable. Even more reliable honestly. The Roma/gypsy demographic is what I can describe as severe underperformance.
You would need to adjust for the proportion of each ethnicity that falls into that group, which is ridiculously tedious to do lol. Why focus on the literal bottom of society?

Yeah I acknowledged Indian, Chinese(total) and Irish (on average) outperform, your the one making the assertion that blacks significantly underperform which as we can see on average is not true, the difference isn't large.

I went on to clarify that BLACK AFRICAN immigrants outperform most white groups outside of Irish, also Pakistani, Bangladeshi, mixed white and Carribbean and other ethnic groups(on average not just FSM) which is contrary to what most people believe.
Yeah all of that I obviously agree on, but it makes no sense why you'd bring that up lol. If you are an african immigrant and are solely defending yourself, then sure it's true, but that doesn't generalize to the larger black population.

If selectively choosing the best performing group within all different demographics, there are subgroups for each race that have significantly higher scores. My assertion is more so 'other races perform better than blacks towards the top', which is definitely supported by every metric, rather than every group of blacks being significantly underperforming.

cope for niggers

Claiming victim

Claiming victim status by blaming jews and drugs, the link i posted earlier shows blacks are more aggressive and violent
shut up retard, blacks are obviously dumb and violent, its just promoted to them even further by jews obviously.

• Ugh..
shut up retard, blacks are obviously dumb and violent, its just promoted to them even further by jews obviously.

What happened to you ? you didn't seem this racist last year you posted

What happened to you ? you didn't seem this racist last year you posted
I'm not trying to be racist, blacks are just more prone to violence and have average lower IQ. Their plight in the US isn't solely due to that though, a lot of it is the culture promoted to them by Jews. This guy I replied to is saying that's cope and blacks would be just as bad if Jews didn't command them, which i heavily disagree with.

This why the economy is getting reset COVID and Vaccines

It's getting reset ? also vaccines are good the studies show they work
Ye the UK press have already made multiple newspapers on getting rid of real money

• So Sad
Ye the UK press have already made multiple newspapers on getting rid of real money

Fucking brutally over for me my IQ is to low for this shit