The Blackpill Always Pays Its Bills

Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Somethings are meant to be
You're genetics are on point the blackpill will pay up and good things will come to you

Ascend to a chadlite and above the blackpill will pay you eventually with opportunities you could never have imagined before

If you are not getting anything like this
It's because you are a locationcel or not out there enough to be seen by people.

Always remember discussing with @Chinacurry how mentally weak Anthony Joshua is in the ring.
But he is a genetic anomaly looks wise 6ft6 jacked as fuck due to roids, decent face, and therefore has made multi million pounds and still been 2x world champion
Sometimes it's destined. All despite being a true mentalcel

And ascending to a high enough level good things will come to you

Use this to your advtage instead of being a doomer, niggas lesssss gooooo!!!

Always remember one thing
Blackpill always pays its bills.

@FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@DoctorLooksmax
@EverythingMattersCel
@fogdart
@AscendingHero
@tyronelite
@eduardkoopman
@Corleone
@Xangsane
@ReadBooksEveryday
@Niko69
@JamesHowlett

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thereallegend, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
AJ was indeed a very manufactured champion. But once he met a real 320lb heavyweight named Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller, it was all ogre.

Soon afterwards they put steroids in Miller's cheeseburgers and he was suspended for many years. Meanwhile Joshua has a steroid use exemption.

Then he was slain by a 6' Taco Bell employee and a part time Ukrainian tap dancer.

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, thesedamnjuuuman, zharupodrugu and 2 others
AJ was indeed a very manufactured champion. But once he met a real 320lb heavyweight named Jarrell 'Big Baby' Miller, it was all ogre.

Soon afterwards they put steroids in Miller's cheeseburgers and he was suspended for many years. Meanwhile Joshua has a steroid use exemption.

Then he was slain by a 6' Taco Bell employee and a part time Ukrainian tap dancer.
Legit he's weak mentally like very fragile

But look at his net worth and shit after all this
Blackpill paid up

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
how mentally weak Anthony Joshua is in the ring.
But he is a genetic anomaly looks wise 6ft6 jacked as fuck due to roids, decent face, and therefore has made multi million pounds and still been 2x world champion

how the fuck it's related with blackpill?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Legit he's weak mentally like very fragile

But look at his net worth and shit after all this
Blackpill paid up
He owns a real estate company that was operated by MTK (Kinahan's) before, plus he is so advertisement friendly he made more money off sponsors than any given fight in his career. But there's loads of 6'6" shithouses that never made it that far, Joshua was genuinely extremely lucky and I wouldn't use him as an example. And he can still fight better than 99.9% of the population. Big Baby Miller mog is that hard, it really destroys the minds of people, just like O'Pry has PTSD from meeting Gandy back in 2013.

Meanwhile HW is full of big guys that could say whatever their promoter wants, but they haven't made it so big. Had he been a Warren or PBC fighter, he'd never have made as much money. Fury is genetically more blessed and has thousand times the charisma, but he will never be so advertisement friendly.

tl;dr
Joshua was genuinely extremely lucky to have meet Hearns when he did.

dnrd after i saw the word ethnic

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and randomvanish
  • JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Elvisandreaa and randomvanish
He owns a real estate company that was operated by MTK (Kinahan's) before, plus he is so advertisement friendly he made more money off sponsors than any given fight in his career. But there's loads of 6'6" shithouses that never made it that far, Joshua was genuinely extremely lucky and I wouldn't use him as an example. And he can still fight better than 99.9% of the population. Big Baby Miller mog is that hard, it really destroys the minds of people, just like O'Pry has PTSD from meeting Gandy back in 2013.

Meanwhile HW is full of big guys that could say whatever their promoter wants, but they haven't made it so big. Had he been a Warren or PBC fighter, he'd never have made as much money. Fury is genetically more blessed and has thousand times the charisma, but he will never be so advertisement friendly.

tl;dr
Joshua was genuinely extremely lucky to have meet Hearns when he did.
Hearns Count for a lot, but AJ worked on his look a lot.

And idc what any niggga says, with his genetics he could have been top 3 all time.

Never seen big baby fight, so can't say who would have won, but right now AJ is top 10 HW, maybe even top 5.

The way he's pushed in uk you would think he's in the GOAT discussion

• +1
Reactions: ItsOVERBuddyBoyos, Prince88 and Chadethnic101
Big Baby Miller mog is that hard
Gandy told me on Discord.
That he pussied out everytime he met Fury. If that degenerate was 10% of what you describe him, he wouldn't be one of Mayweather's monkeys.

And about O'Pry, after seeing how much of a non-NT that voicecel is, I wouldn't be surprised if a story like that really happened with some other, less popular model

And idc what any niggga says, with his genetics he could have been top 3 all time.
He's tall and has a good frame, that is about it. He doesn't hit that hard. He has a mediocre chin. Before roids, he was very, very skinny. He is not naturally that big, that's why he looks like a steroid monster. He is very stiff, robotic, and isn't naturally a great fighter either. He has a shit tier gas tank too, which is partially genetic too.

Fury and Joe Joyce are both genuine genetic freaks. Joshua? Not really. Like I said he's tall and that is it. As a fighter he doesn't have anything insane. If you put most heavies through the same steroids, they'd also look like blown up beasts. Joe Joyce supposedly has 6x the normal bone density. The best gas tank in heavyweight at 270lb. Meanwhile Joshua is complaining he is heavy at 245lb after losing to an aging cruiserweight with no punch.

Joshua is shit.

He's tall and has a good frame, that is about it. He doesn't hit that hard. He has a mediocre chin. Before roids, he was very, very skinny. He is not naturally that big, that's why he looks like a steroid monster. He is very stiff, robotic, and isn't naturally a great fighter either. He has a shit tier gas tank too, which is partially genetic too.

Fury and Joe Joyce are both genuine genetic freaks. Joshua? Not really. Like I said he's tall and that is it. As a fighter he doesn't have anything insane. If you put most heavies through the same steroids, they'd also look like blown up beasts. Joe Joyce supposedly has 6x the normal bone density. The best gas tank in heavyweight at 270lb. Meanwhile Joshua is complaining he is heavy at 245lb after losing to an aging cruiserweight with no punch.

Joshua is shit.

He started training at 16 years of age.

There are many technical fundamentals that he never was able to learn.

Talent is a myth.

Opportunity, training, accurate guidance, mentorship and personality are what create the Roger Federers'

Motor skills (Handeye coordination etc) + physical attributes are largely genetic but much else of it comes down to practise

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
He started training at 16 years of age.

There are many technical fundamentals that he never was able to learn.

Talent is a myth.

Opportunity, training, accurate guidance, mentorship and personality are what create the Roger Federers'

Motor skills (Handeye coordination etc) + physical attributes are largely genetic but much else of it comes down to practise
Usyk started at 15. I'd even argue Joyce has better jab and some fundamentals despite starting at 24. Norton started at 22 or 23? He was way better too.

He's nothing special, even as a late starter. He beat had beens and old guys for the most part.

Usyk started at 15.

Usyk had better schooling from way before 15 as an overall general athlete. He was already into football and was in an academy.

While Joshua was in and out of prison and London street gangs.

2e33792031dcd76c1c4b6cbab5477043.png

You just don't like AJ and allowing your emotional bias to intrude. So like a random geeza does in a pub starts slagging him off without a single objective thought in your mind. Detach emotion and think objective.

You're a follower and follow trends/narratives etc. It's seen as cool in amateur boxing club culture to hate on AJ and that is what you are doing. BAAAAAA. May as well have been born in the Chinese year of the sheep. Muppet.

Horsing Around Shaun The Sheep GIF by MOODMAN

Usyk started at 15. I'd even argue Joyce has better jab and some fundamentals despite starting at 24. Norton started at 22 or 23? He was way better too.

He's nothing special, even as a late starter. He beat had beens and old guys for the most part.
Joyce has better jab, but AJ has more power, way better combinations, and much faster feet.

AJ Is a 1 in 2 million specimen, Joyce is a 1 in 500k specimen

The "not being seen by enough people" is such an important factor. Used to think it was over for me cuz no girls texted me, cuz I spent the day rotting in my room and doing nothing to meet people whatsoever. But when I began to go out after my 2 point ascension n met people I got pretty boy treatment from girls and it changed my perspective completely

Usyk had better schooling from way before 15 as an overall general athlete. He was already into football and was in an academy.

While Joshua was in and out of prison and London street gangs.

2e33792031dcd76c1c4b6cbab5477043.png

You just don't like AJ and allowing your emotional bias to intrude. So like a random geeza does in a pub starts slagging him off without a single objective thought in your mind. Detach emotion and think objective.
Usyk grew up in Ukraine following the breakup of the Soviet Union. It was a poor, crime ridden country at that time. Joshua is from a fairly good background. Joshua did sports as a teenager as well and was good at sprinting IIRC. He went on remand once, he wasn't in and out of prison JFL. Usyk is a genuinely hard man, Joshua is soft in comparison.

Duran grew up eating scraps and had nothing, but wound up becoming one of the best fighters of all times. Muh tuff background is a poor excuse when there are fighters who had it much worse and did way better.

Joyce has better jab, but AJ has more power, way better combinations, and much faster feet.

AJ Is a 1 in 2 million specimen, Joyce is a 1 in 500k specimen
I'd like to hear what exactly is so rare that he has. Height and frame? Joshua doesn't hit as hard as Joyce does. Joyce absolutely destroyed Parker, with whom Joshua comfortably went the distance with. If Joyce ever fights Joshua, he will bludgeon him into dust.

There is literally nothing special about AJ and I am sick and tired of hearing about this roided out bodybuilder being anything special when he has no chin, meh power and no natural ability.

Usyk grew up in Ukraine following the breakup of the Soviet Union. It was a poor, crime ridden country at that time. Joshua is from a fairly good background. Joshua did sports as a teenager as well and was good at sprinting IIRC. He went on remand once, he wasn't in and out of prison JFL. Usyk is a genuinely hard man, Joshua is soft in comparison.

Duran grew up eating scraps and had nothing, but wound up becoming one of the best fighters of all times. Muh tuff background is a poor excuse when there are fighters who had it much worse and did way better.

I am not focusing on how tough either are, but rather how much of a natural athlete they each are.

This isn't about wealth either.

As well as technical footwork aspects of boxing.

Think with your head.

Usyk was doing football since he was a toddler on a hardcore basis and even went into a football academy. Imagine how much of an edge that would give him in a boxing ring from a footwork stand-point? AJ was never forced into football or thrown in an academy. He was on the streets.

Which again goes back to my point that parents/mentorship is absolutely crucial to producing champions

• +1
Reactions: WhiteGoodman and Elvisandreaa
I am not focusing on how tough either are, but rather how much of a natural athlete they each are.

This isn't about wealth either.

As well as technical footwork aspects of boxing.

Think with your head.

Usyk was doing football since he was a toddler on a hardcore basis and even went into a football academy. Imagine how much of an edge that would give him in a boxing ring from a footwork stand-point? AJ was never forced into football or thrown in an academy. He was on the streets.

Which again goes back to my point that parents/mentorship is absolutely crucial to producing champions
By your reasoning Duran would have never made it as one of the best infighters of all time despite never doing any sort of sports properly growing up. Yeah they were bashing each other up for scraps, but JFL thinking that this compares to proper schooling.

AJ wasn't "on the streets" you muppet, he grew up fairly well and went to a private school in Nigeria till he was 12. Then he went to UK and got into trouble for some time in his teenage years, but that was it. You're buying too much into his roadman LARP.

You're the one who genuinely doesn't know shit about boxing.

You're the one who genuinely doesn't know shit about boxing.

His ego is offended because he can't debate.

I studied sports science. I know far more about the biomechanics of boxing than you.

Fucking meat head protein shake farting wannabe. Go back to your favourite Rocky classic and fuck off.

Peter Fury pretty much raised Hughie Fury to become a heavyweight champion of the world. But it didn't work out. And Peter is the really smart guy from Fury family, not like John who is all waffle, like you.
His ego is offended because he can't debate.

I studied sports science. I know far more about the biomechanics of boxing than you.

Fucking meat head protein shake farting wannabe. Go back to your favourite Rocky classic and fuck off.
You genuinely don't know shit about boxing. There's at least hundred examples of fighters who had it much worse than Joshua growing up and still turned out better technically. Study your sports science as much as you want, stick to listening to Adam Smith tier waffle about Joshua being Ali reborn on Sky. Not anymore though, as he doesn't rep them anymore. Not that you'd know anything about promotions, networks and what not.

Moron who spends all day fighting with 15 year olds on one of the most autistic corners of internet turns out to be a boxing cazzie and an idiot to the boot. Who would have thought?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
b4f1d25513b6ceb151054a928cb79303.png

'Graduate of Lviv State University of PHYSICAL culture'

25cd0eec66ce74b1164f6fe1ea5b229d.png

The overriding point: MOST of talent is not born, it is MADE. There is a reason why Oleksandr Usyk is one of the most intelligent and technically proficient boxers out there. And it doesn't centre around him being a tough-guy like you fucking Rocky fantasists love to believe.

LOOK AT WHAT HE'S STUDIED YOU FUCKING DUMB SHIT

I'd like to hear what exactly is so rare that he has. Height and frame? Joshua doesn't hit as hard as Joyce does. Joyce absolutely destroyed Parker, with whom Joshua comfortably went the distance with. If Joyce ever fights Joshua, he will bludgeon him into dust.

There is literally nothing special about AJ and I am sick and tired of hearing about this roided out bodybuilder being anything special when he has no chin, meh power and no natural ability.
He has incredible power, prob more than anyone except wilder, even Joyce.

He has height, frame, and insane genetics to build muscle, plus he deadlifts like 320kg

He has incredible power, prob more than anyone except wilder, even Joyce.

He has height, frame, and insane genetics to build muscle, plus he deadlifts like 320kg
Does he now? I don't think so. He has always been a combination puncher and not a one punch knock out artist. I think he has alright power, enough to keep people honest, but I don't think he has anything exceptional, especially as a heavyweight. Who has he stopped? Very old Wladimir who nearly knocked him out. The same fight was stopped bit too early IMHO. Takam who the referee stopped on his feet? Not even a real stoppage. Povetkin (his best win IMHO) who was already aging? Whyte who has a wafer chin? He couldn't stop someone like Parker who has a good chin. Joyce had the same Parker looking unsteady as early as round 3. Check that stoppage out in the 11th... absolutely brutal. Don't forget Usyk got hit clean by many good shots but was nowhere near to being knocked down in any of the two fights. And Usyk is a cruiserweight. Joshua's power is extremely overrated.

Genetics to build muscle don't matter that much in boxing. Neither does your deadlift PR t b h. Wilder has a good build IMHO, but he looks skinny at 210lb in comparison... same Wilder would absolutely wreck Joshua. Prime for prime, whatever.

Like I said, he isn't that exceptional, Fury, Joyce and Wilder are all more impressive as far as genetics that matter in boxing go. I've no idea why is he hyped up as some sort of a genetic freak when he has had a super mediocre boxing career. His Olympic medal is an absolute fraud too when he had to rob two guys to get the hometown decision. At least Joyce should have been rightfully the golden medal.

Joshua is a PR fraud. He is Frank Bruno of our time - similarly beloved fighter that was never elite. Except Bruno was more of a real fighter IMHO. Good fighter, but he is not and has never been elite. Especially not as far as his genetics go. I'd go out of the way and call someone like James Toney genetically blessed as he was never knocked out despite going to heavyweight as a fat middleweight. Same guy had close fights with Peter Samuel. Same Samuel who had competitive fights with Wladimir Klitschko. He's not even humble or anything like that. He's a fake. Joe Joyce is a real humble fighter. He is also slightly autistic, so he is one of our own. He is the king of non-NT's... just like Rigondeaux, he is the autism fighter.

Take the Joe Joyce pill.

nintchdbpict000403749874-e1525553028202.jpg

Not one fighter in the entire division wants that smoke. This is a genetically gifted fighter. 6'6". 275lb fighter. Can fight 12 rounds with constant pressure - he has never once looked tired despite constantly throwing. 6x the normal bone density. Granite chin. Granite fists. Non-NT, uber high IQ. Doesn't even like boxing, just does it for lulz. He is a nightmare matchup. Despite being 38, he isn't showing many signs of aging. This is what being genetically blessed means.

Joe Joyce MOGS the living fuck out Anthony 'Femi' Joshua GayJ.

He even has a cool theme song - Femi is too much of a corporate drone to have any shred of soul about him. Be humble, innit.

Last edited:
Does he now? I don't think so. He has always been a combination puncher and not a one punch knock out artist. I think he has alright power, enough to keep people honest, but I don't think he has anything exceptional, especially as a heavyweight. Who has he stopped? Very old Wladimir who nearly knocked him out. The same fight was stopped bit too early IMHO. Takam who the referee stopped on his feet? Not even a real stoppage. Povetkin (his best win IMHO) who was already aging? Whyte who has a wafer chin? He couldn't stop someone like Parker who has a good chin. Joyce had the same Parker looking unsteady as early as round 3. Check that stoppage out in the 11th... absolutely brutal. Don't forget Usyk got hit clean by many good shots but was nowhere near to being knocked down in any of the two fights. And Usyk is a cruiserweight. Joshua's power is extremely overrated.

Genetics to build muscle don't matter that much in boxing. Neither does your deadlift PR t b h. Wilder has a good build IMHO, but he looks skinny at 210lb in comparison... same Wilder would absolutely wreck Joshua. Prime for prime, whatever.

Like I said, he isn't that exceptional, Fury, Joyce and Wilder are all more impressive as far as genetics that matter in boxing go. I've no idea why is he hyped up as some sort of a genetic freak when he has had a super mediocre boxing career. His Olympic medal is an absolute fraud too when he had to rob two guys to get the hometown decision. At least Joyce should have been rightfully the golden medal.

Joshua is a PR fraud. He is Frank Bruno of our time - similarly beloved fighter that was never elite. Except Bruno was more of a real fighter IMHO. Good fighter, but he is not and has never been elite. Especially not as far as his genetics go. I'd go out of the way and call someone like James Toney genetically blessed as he was never knocked out despite going to heavyweight as a fat middleweight. Same guy had close fights with Peter Samuel. Same Samuel who had competitive fights with Wladimir Klitschko. He's not even humble or anything like that. He's a fake. Joe Joyce is a real humble fighter. He is also slightly autistic, so he is one of our own. He is the king of non-NT's... just like Rigondeaux, he is the autism fighter.

Take the Joe Joyce pill.

nintchdbpict000403749874-e1525553028202.jpg

Not one fighter in the entire division wants that smoke. This is a genetically gifted fighter. 6'6". 275lb fighter. Can fight 12 rounds with constant pressure - he has never once looked tired despite constantly throwing. 6x the normal bone density. Granite chin. Granite fists. Non-NT, uber high IQ. Doesn't even like boxing, just does it for lulz. He is a nightmare matchup. Despite being 38, he isn't showing many signs of aging. This is what being genetically blessed means.

Joe Joyce MOGS the living fuck out Anthony 'Femi' Joshua GayJ.

He even has a cool theme song - Femi is too much of a corporate drone to have any shred of soul about him. Be humble, innit.

I agree with a lot of what u say, and for me Joyce is number 4, Joshua probably number 7.

Joshua is not elite, but IMHO he had everything he needed to be in the GOAT HW convo, he just fucked it up.

He is clearly doing something right because he is in BOXING ability terms similar to Dillman whyte, yet has become a superstar. I do feel NOW parker vs Joshua would be a good fight.

But Joyce I just worry too much cos he is ridiculously slow to ever unite and rule the division.

Btw good call on toney, for me he is in top 3 all time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22611
But Joyce I just worry too much cos he is ridiculously slow to ever unite and rule the division.
He's slow as tar, but everyone slows down eventually in a twelve round fight. Joyce keeps his pace. Late stoppage is a real possibility to anyone matched with him. He's deceivingly slow, a lot has been said of his unorthodox timing, and it does throw off a lot of fighters when it comes to his jab. Very few people have the reach advantage over him in HW boxing, so it's hard to discount it. He reminds me of Golovkin with the jab. He chips away fighters like that. You can also tell he is very strong, it would be extremely hard to do anything dirty against him in the clinch, Fury would suffer a lot from that as his style relies a lot on dirty tactics in the clinch. Meanwhile Joshua might be strong, but he tires fast, and there were many moments where the smaller Usyk was actually pushing him back and controlling the clinch. And Joshua is also known for manipulating the clinch into illegal head holding for spamming uppercuts. Notice that not once (IIRC) during their two fights Usyk allowed that. That's ring IQ and concentration right there.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
Somethings are meant to be
You're genetics are on point the blackpill will pay up and good things will come to you

Ascend to a chadlite and above the blackpill will pay you eventually with opportunities you could never have imagined before

If you are not getting anything like this
It's because you are a locationcel or not out there enough to be seen by people.

Always remember discussing with @Chinacurry how mentally weak Anthony Joshua is in the ring.
Sometimes it's destined. All despite being a true mentalcel

And ascending to a high enough level good things will come to you

Use this to your advtage instead of being a doomer, niggas lesssss gooooo!!!

Always remember one thing
Blackpill always pays its bills.

@FailedNormieManlet
@forevergymcelling
@Artiste
@DoctorLooksmax
@EverythingMattersCel
@fogdart
@AscendingHero
@tyronelite
@eduardkoopman
@Corleone