The blackpill on development

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

So there’s been some speculation going on here as to what effects development . There’s copers here that are 100% team NURTURE (environment ) vs team NATURE (genetics ) . The correct answer is that development is determined by both your environment and genetics and not one or the other . They both work together in unison to get the finished product . Think of your genetics are the size of a cup and your environment is how much water gets put into the -theoretical - cup.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Ugh..
Reactions: SayNoToRotting, Hades, Deleted member 3202 and 4 others
cope its 98% genetics

"muhh environment" was always about just a band-aid for a peace of mind of "what could've been". you can't surpass ur genetic limit. if both ur momma and papa are recessed then don't be surprised ur not jordan barrett. no amount of mewing, chewing, facepulling, bonesmashing could've made you chad. most people are genetically not destined to be chad. it is possible to "stunt" the growth, but most people here aren't stunted to a clinical degree. you need to be severely malnutritioned, take certain brain altering drugs, be growth hormone deficient and so on

this forum is a bunch of normies with normie parents crying over they werent born chad therefore they can't get away with subpar social skills and fear or rejection

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: I'mme, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Deleted member 4123 and 16 others
sky is blue

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1707
cope its 98% genetics

"muhh environment" was always about just a band-aid for a peace of mind of "what could've been". you can't surpass ur genetic limit. if both ur momma and papa are recessed then don't be surprised ur not jordan barrett. no amount of mewing, chewing, facepulling, bonesmashing could've made you chad. most people are genetically not destined to be chad. it is possible to "stunt" the growth, but most people here aren't stunted to a clinical degree. you need to be severely malnutritioned, take certain brain altering drugs, be growth hormone deficient and so on

this forum is a bunch of normies with normie parents crying over they werent born chad therefore they can't get away with subpar social skills and fear or rejection
Ok but I’m willing to bet you are mewing rn lol . But what your saying is too blackpilled. Obviously people have genetically predisposed failos and the only way to cope with that is to find ways to fix them . Also genetic combination is thing just look at barrets parents .obviously genetics are important but to completely disregard your environment is ignorant. Your environment starts at conception and plays a significant role .

Ok but I’m willing to bet you are mewing rn lol . But what your saying is too blackpilled. Obviously people have genetically predisposed failos and the only way to cope with that is to find ways to fix them . Also genetic combination is thing just look at barrets parents .obviously genetics are important but to completely disregard your environment is ignorant. Your environment starts at conception and plays a significant role .
i didnt completely disregard environment. thats why i said 98% and not 100%

you CAN be "stunted" but it's way rarer than people think

environment theory is however legit for success with women in general, how you grew up, parenting, social circles etc. when you were young will determine your social intelligence and behaviour to adulthood thus influence ur success with women

but i dont believe environment after birth has too big of an impact ON HOW YOU LOOK unless you're mouthbreathing or severely malnutritioned

• +1
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Nature and nurture are linked, nurture would simply be nonexistent without nature and vice-versa. But at the end of the day, nature will ALWAYS matter more. Take, for example, IQ...JFL at whoever thinks that mUh PaReNtInG and mUh FaMiLy will contribute to the actual development of IQ score more than genetics :bluepill::feelsuhh::soy: (Beaver et al., 2014). Just to make matters even worse, studies have shown that the heritability (nature) of IQ can go up to 80% (Plomin & Deary, 2014).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202
Yea
Nature and nurture are linked, nurture would simply be nonexistent without nature and vice-versa. But at the end of the day, nature will ALWAYS matter more. Take, for example, IQ...JFL at whoever thinks that mUh PaReNtInG and mUh FaMiLy will contribute to the actual development of IQ score more than genetics :bluepill::feelsuhh::soy: (Beaver et al., 2014). Just to make matters even worse, studies have shown that the heritability (nature) of IQ can go up to 80% (Plomin & Deary, 2014).
well a negative parenting environment during childhood will fucking ruin your IQ no matter what . If you had a fucked up childhood it doesn’t matter if you parents that gave you a high aptitude for intelligence. IQ is genetic that’s why identical twins who grew up in differnt house holds have more similar iqs that regular siblings who grew up in the same house hold. But nature vs nurture in terms of looks is where it gets difficult

• Love it
Reactions: DarkTriadPeerReview
This genes vs environment shit is so tiresome I’m gonna make a thread just to end this nonsense over percentage arguments

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, cutecel, forwardgrowth and 2 others
My parents and brother all have extremely prominent and strong jaws/bones in general. I grew up mouthbreathing at all times and my face is extremely soft and recessed even though my eyes look similar to theirs.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 685
So there’s been some speculation going on here as to what effects development . There’s copers here that are 100% team NURTURE (environment ) vs team NATURE (genetics ) . The correct answer is that development is determined by both your environment and genetics and not one or the other . They both work together in unison to get the finished product . Think of your genetics are the size of a cup and your environment is how much water gets put into the -theoretical - cup.
Wow telling us something we already know

This genes vs environment shit is so tiresome I’m gonna make a thread just to end this nonsense over percentage arguments
Include that height can be accurately predicted by geneticists within a centimeter when observing the DNA in an embryo

• Hmm...
Reactions: Luke LLL
@MentalCel these subhuman low IQ greycels still don't know

Environment is a shekel pilled cope. Genetics = everything
Mengele proved it with numerous kike twins

Include that height can be accurately predicted by geneticists within a centimeter when observing the DNA in an embryo

That’s insane to know, provide a link please? And I won’t be necessarily relying on empiricism, it’ll be a more reason based argument that no Biology PhD would disagree with.

It's BOTH. Why can people here only think in absolutes like 50 IQ kids straight out of elementary school?

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy, bassfreak and ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
Environment is a shekel pilled cope. Genetics = everything
Mengele proved it with numerous kike twins

I’m actually going to mention Twin studies somewhat in my thread, but in passing as a hypothetical example.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
My parents and brother all have extremely prominent and strong jaws/bones in general. I grew up mouthbreathing at all times and my face is extremely soft and recessed even though my eyes look similar to theirs.
Unlucky
It's BOTH. Why can people here only think in absolutes like 50 IQ kids straight out of elementary school?
Hahah I’ve been saying this man

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
I’m actually going to mention Twin studies somewhat in my thread, but in passing as a hypothetical example.
There's no point mentioning twin studies. The Semite has already changed the data to support his cope

environment theory is however legit for success with women in general, how you grew up, parenting, social circles etc. when you were young will determine your social intelligence and behaviour to adulthood thus influence ur success with women

but i dont believe environment after birth has too big of an impact ON HOW YOU LOOK unless you're mouthbreathing or severely malnutritioned
>implying social circle and behavior matters

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
I looked very good in every pic before my anorexia, and look like shit and smaller afterwards. Could be projecting, but y'know. I would like that ecerything is genetic, at least about looks, but it kinda seems unlikely.

That’s insane to know, provide a link please? And I won’t be necessarily relying on empiricism, it’ll be a more reason based argument that no Biology PhD would disagree with.

Steve Hsu is doing a lot designer baby clinics. We are the last few generations to have manlets:cry:

• Ugh..
Reactions: ( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )
>implying social circle and behavior matters
i mean? it obviously matters. looks matter most as always but behaviour and social skills influence your performance. if ur near looks threshold for a girl then it can be "decider factor"

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973

Steve Hsu is doing a lot designer baby clinics. We are the last few generations to have manlets:cry:
Bro designer baby’s are theoritically flawed. You can’t cheat god . I’m not saying this because it’s immoral but becasue it’ll have repercussions. Like if you make a baby who is resistant to hiv aids hepatitis and all that shit , then they have a super immune system where all those dieseases reside in their gut . And then the child comes into interaction with kids with normal immune systems and fucks them . Designer babies are a shit show waiting to happen jfl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 3202
Bro designer baby’s are theoritically flawed. You can’t cheat god . I’m not saying this because it’s immoral but becasue it’ll have repercussions. Like if you make a baby who is resistant to hiv aids hepatitis and all that shit , then they have a super immune system where all those dieseases reside in their gut . And then the child comes into interaction with kids with normal immune systems and fucks them . Designer babies are a shit show waiting to happen jfl
Unless there’s insane government regulation eventually there will be nothing you can do about it. And even if western countries decide to ban it, China won’t; they don’t cave to western social morality.

• +1
Unless there’s insane government regulation eventually there will be nothing you can do about it. And even if western countries decide to ban it, China won’t; they don’t cave to western social morality.
this isn't about morality bro its about health. every action has an opposite and equal reaction. designer babies are just chinas way of coping lol

Why would the child interacting with kids with normal immune systems and haveing sexuak intercourse with them have a negative effect?

this isn't about morality bro its about health. every action has an opposite and equal reaction. designer babies are just chinas way of coping lol
Anything like this IS about morality. There’s an entire field of study called bioethics lmao.

Westerner’s bioethics is different than the Chinese government’s, they’d have no problem culling their population if it meant having superior genes after generations of gene editing.

So, as I said, any attempt at banning it for health reasons will likely be pointless in the long run because China won’t care, due to different bioethics priorities.

Nope, if genetics did play a roll in your outcome, then it wouldn’t be 98% Jfl. How is development going to be 2% of your outcome if it can make or break how you turn out? Development is everything. It’s not that hard to raise a good looking kid with genes that people on this site would claim are horrible. If development can destroy your looks, then there’s no way you can say it’s 2% of your outcome.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and IndianJock
cope its 98% genetics

My parents and relatives all have insane bone structure + I had mad angularity as a kid, plus I can tell I’m recessed rn.

I have pictures of what I could’ve been. Haunted me for years ngl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: mattzdeb and Deleted member 2227
My parents and relatives all have insane bone structure + I had mad angularity as a kid, plus I can tell I’m recessed rn.

I have pictures of what I could’ve been. Haunted me for years ngl
It’s not too late.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and IndianJock
either way you need to get to your potential retards cope by saying its all genetics bro

• +1

So tell me what you can do to change, at important stages of development like childhood and Puberty I would agree...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973
you’re either born chad or you aren’t. environment plays a little role in your looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, ugly nebula, Deleted member 3202 and 3 others
@PrettyBoyMaxxing @cocainecowboy @apollothegun

Just want to make it clear, your contention is environment plays little to no role in facial development from the ages of 0-18?

And that any role it plays is so insignificant as to render it pointless?

Like you don’t think there’d ever be any PSL difference if someone had a good Dentofacial protocol growing up vs if he didn’t?

And if you actually do, how much?

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL, Deleted member 3202 and forwardgrowth
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forwardgrowth, Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 2846 and 1 other person

Just want to make it clear, your contention is environment plays little to no role in facial development from the ages of 0-18?

Like you don’t think there’d ever be any PSL difference if someone had a good Dentofacial protocol growing up vs if he didn’t?

environment, for looks, is very small. unless you were malnourished or had severe trauma, the

environment, for looks, is very small. unless you were malnourished or had severe trauma, environment is a cope.

no one here is deformed. very few people here look like they mouth breathed as children. they just have shitty genes lol. it’s a cope. they want to blame something so they can justify getting surgery, facepulling, and most importantly have an excuse to why they aren’t chad or near their “potential”.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ugly nebula, forwardgrowth and Deleted member 2227
@PrettyBoyMaxxing What’s your reasoning behind this?

I ask because I’m making a thread to argue the opposite, and feel I’ve made a strong enough case to change your mind based on your response here, unless you have anything else?

I also consider you to be reasonable and not be the type to argue for the sake of arguing and being a contrarian, unlike @cocainecowboy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3202

I ask because I’m making a thread to argue the opposite, and feel I’ve made a strong enough case to change your mind based on your response here, unless you have anything else?

I also consider you to not be the type to argue for the sake of arguing and being a contrarian, unlike @cocainecowboy

Most people born good looking so they are probably wrong in everything

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227

the reasoning is ugly people feel better thinking they had the opportunity to not be ugly then thinking they're destined to be ugly

https://www.behavioraleconomics.com/resources/mini-encyclopedia-of-be/sunk-cost-fallacy/

they're emotionally trapped in the past under "sunk cost". i would've / i should've / if only / what if are the common keywords.

"im gonna build my facepuller at home so ill reach my genetic potential!!!"

in the end they would be better off if they made peace with their looks AND then improve upon it then trying to "reverse the damage" that DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN in the first place, but other basement autists convinced them it did

just imagine 2 ugly people conversation

p1: "yeeeh bro u look good, u just need a little maxillary advancement broo"
p2: "ohh thx brah ur already chadlite mirin, tbh, im gonna bonesmash my zygos so i can be salludon-lite"
p1: "just lol at these fkn idiots thinking genetics matter LMFAO. im gonna eat my raw meat and gna mog battle these bitches to gandy"
p2: "just wait till I save up for midface paranasal implant and double jaw. the mog will be unreal"

person 1:

person 2:

• +1
Reactions: I'mme, Deleted member 3202 and Deleted member 2846
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and Deleted member 2486

I also consider you to be reasonable and not be the type to argue for the sake of arguing and being a contrarian, unlike @cocainecowboy
no, you didn’t change my mind lol. nothing will ever change my mind about genetics being the driving force of looks.

you ARE your parents. you literally are their DNA combined. you are a recombination of your parents and their parents. nothing more. environment plays a role if something tragic happened to you but almost everyone here had an okay childhood, no outliers that would break or make looks. even fucking Richard Ramirez, the GOAT of bone development had a HORRIBLE childhood and look at him JFL.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
the reasoning is ugly people feel better thinking they had the opportunity to not be ugly then thinking they're destined to be ugly

https://www.behavioraleconomics.com/resources/mini-encyclopedia-of-be/sunk-cost-fallacy/

they're emotionally trapped in the past under "sunk cost". i would've / i should've / if only / what if are the common keywords.

in the end they would be better off if they made peace with their looks AND then improve upon it then trying to "reverse the damage" that DIDNT EVEN HAPPEN in the first place, but other basement autists convinced them it did

p2: "ohh thx brah ur already chadlite mirin, tbh, im gonna bonesmash my zygos so i can be salludon-lite"
p1: "just lol at these fkn idiots thinking genetics matter LMFAO. im gonna eat my raw meat and gna mog battle these bitches to gandy"
p2: "just wait till I save up for midface paranasal implant and double jaw. the mog will be unreal"

person 1:

View attachment 200175

person 2:

View attachment 200176

@cocainecowboy is the real normie ngl

no, you didn’t change my mind lol. nothing will ever change my mind about genetics being the driving force of looks.

you ARE your parents. you literally are their DNA combined. you are a recombination of your parents and their parents. nothing more. environment plays a role if something tragic happened to you but almost everyone here had an okay childhood, no outliers that would break or make looks. even fucking Richard Ramirez, the GOAT of bone development had a HORRIBLE childhood and look at him JFL.

I didn’t say I changed your mind, I said based on the arguments you’ve given so far, the thread I make should easily do so, unless you have any other reasoning behind your positioning

person 1:

View attachment 200175

person 2:

View attachment 200176

Lol I’m well aware of sunk costs since I majored in Econ, doesn’t really apply here; sunk costs would apply to someone who just keeps spending money on surgeries to try to get to an unattainable goal, but because ofhow much time and effort they’ve put into it, will continue to do so.

40952879 5167 462A 876D A6D17E984BA3

Last edited: