The collagenpill comforts me

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
The collagenpill is what kills depression and stress, now I know that it’s not healthy to be sad and depressed because it kills your collagen.

Collagen accounts for 90% of your looks. And I’m not kidding.

Even when I’m 40 and divorced I will still have comfort in the collagen pill. I will take this with me for the rest of my life. Collagen = high serotonin, high dopamine, fulfilling life.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2486
Collagen this, collage that

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
ive been sad and depressed since I was 8 years old r.i.p.

• +1
Reactions: Over and AbandonShip
hou tu hab gud kolagen?

I have 0 collagen

• Woah
Reactions: Toth's thot
The collagenpill is what kills depression and stress, now I know that it’s not healthy to be sad and depressed because it kills your collagen.

Collagen accounts for 90% of your looks. And I’m not kidding.

Even when I’m 40 and divorced I will still have comfort in the collagen pill. I will take this with me for the rest of my life. Collagen = high serotonin, high dopamine, fulfilling life.

Did not read a single fucking word but all looks comes from bones and eye area its not collagen that creates the old fuck look its bones

No collagen for your bones.

Did not read a single fucking word but all looks comes from bones and eye area its not collagen that creates the old fuck look its bones
Yeah you can’t prevent aging but there are old people that still look cute because they have collagen

Like my dad has wrinkles and naso folds and is bald but still gets female attention becuse he has rosy cheeks and decent collagen. Meanwhile I get nothing because I have less collagen than a 50 year old. I saw myself in the mirror while eating and it was so disturbing, my skin literally looks see through and grey. I’m seeing a doctor soon about it soon, Minoxidil is fucked up though period.