THE COMPLETE AND UTTER CASTRATION OF 6FT7MOGGER | GTFIH IT IS TRULY OVER FOR THIS YAPPING MUTT (PROOF YOU'RE TAKING ADVICE FROM A 16 Y/O 5'4" VIRGIN)

@streege don't forget he's probably shittalked your race (there's way worse instances than these)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
and so does 99% of this forum jfl
most users do it half-heartedly joking, he literally follows users around and harasses them like a yapping mutt. light hearted banter aint shit

op is actually funny as fuck wtf i'm dead

• JFL
Reactions: RealLooksmaxxer
most users do it half-heartedly joking, he literally follows users around and harasses them like a yapping mutt. light hearted banter aint shit
how is he harassing people?

indeed, and incels underrate themselves, like @FastBananaCEO he's average or above average looking mentalcel
Lol you haven't even seen my face you stupid nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 6ft7Mogger, Deleted member 9670 and RealLooksmaxxer
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and Deleted member 9670
@6ft7Mogger defend yourself you cuck

Throughout investigation. He effectively behaves like a mentally deranged hapa. He also said to me he was 100% european or something like that, in his mind...
A hapa living in Australia, probably got abused by a kangaroo, or a koala.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7776 and RealLooksmaxxer
he is legit 5'4", he's stated it in several times actually, WadlowMaxxing is coping because he fanboys him cuz WadlowMaxxing is a 5'6" incel lmao (srs)
@WadlowMaxxing might ascend through Wadlowmaxxing though. He will turn into a Y Axis mogger.

• +1
shit thread

• JFL
he is legit 5'4", he's stated it in several times actually, WadlowMaxxing is coping because he fanboys him cuz WadlowMaxxing is a 5'6" incel lmao (srs)
He's not 5'4 lmao. He told me, he's not hapa either. Anyway I turned 15 a couple days ago. You're making fun of a 15 year old online, don't you got have better shit to do?

you're self hating because you say all women of your race are ugly. how can you not understand that that is self-hate? it's pathetic af.

also you're not white. stop saying that. i know it beyond a shadow of a doubt.

if you don't care what i do you wouldn't follow me to multiple threads spamming the same pictures. just because i have a preference and i follow it doesnt mean you have to get butthurt and seethe and rage every time i post about it.

i dont get butthurt its funny seeing you get angry that all ur slays of ugly pan faced gooks

every nt coper on this forum

• +1
The looks > NT war is the same as the face > height war, there's always exceptions and both seem to work.

• JFL
Reactions: sandcelmuttcel
The looks > NT war is the same as the face > height war, there's always exceptions and both seem to work.
stfu you hapa acne ridden rat

face>height has been confirmed

He's not 5'4 lmao. He told me, he's not hapa either. Anyway I turned 15 a couple days ago. You're making fun of a 15 year old online, don't you got have better shit to do?
He is 5'4 stop coping
@6ft7Mogger

bruh niggas always trying to bring me down

clinically braindead if you think i can't ascend with my height + current looks
I'm not saying you can't ascend but face is more important

Brutal.. so many larpers its sad tbh

• +1
Stop following me into every single thread like the rent free ridden dog, i've sent proof to trusted people that i am not an incel, 1606809706733.png

streege vouched that i have girls interested in me, so stop following me around you annoying noodlewhore simp. Im making threads with scientific evidence, and peer reviewed studies while all you do is rot on offtopic, humblebrag about your ugly noodlewhore slays, have a circle jerk with teenagers in highschool like @brbbrah and spend your time following me around and claim that im harrassing you because i made a meme. Nigga your like 27 tf are u doing acting big on this edgy teenager fourm, the only advice you give is autistic red pill scam advice and ask people to move to fucking china to get laid.

Keep crying like the abused mutt you are

just end it. Go ahead and keep posting your studies and threads but after this brutal evisceration i wouldn't be trying to insult or mess around with @RealLooksmaxxer
jfl he literally castrated you

• +1
just end it. Go ahead and keep posting your studies and threads but after this brutal evisceration i wouldn't be trying to insult or mess around with @RealLooksmaxxer
Indeed @6ft7Mogger

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
massive cope that isnt even my real race an i was trolling by saying i was 5'4 even streege knows im not an incel

Massive cope, your a 26 yr oldcel, you can't say my real ethnicity then you wouldnt be able to attack me :feelskek:

your an estrogenic faggot, only foids be passive aggressive and post a fucking smile emoji, keep rotting here you gook fucker (fucking gooks = incel)

Cope you've literally admitted to being a khhv

massive cope that isnt even my real race an i was trolling by saying i was 5'4 even streege knows im not an incel
[d/QUOTE]
"muh muh muh I was joking!!! 11!11!1" loooool sure kiddolet its fucking over for you

Cope you've literally admitted to being a khhv
im not a khhv you disgusting noodlewhore simp
1606809706733-png.840244

imagine insulting me by calling me a hapa khhv, cant even make this shit up jfl

@RealLooksmaxxer nice iq bro, just lol @ this noodlewhore simp sperging out in his autistic incel rage

View attachment 840269
@RealLooksmaxxer nice iq bro, just lol @ this noodlewhore simp sperging out in his autistic incel rage
loooooooooooooooool imagine putting in that much effort to screenshot a messed up quote, truly over for your rotting ass

loooooooooooooooool imagine putting in that much effort to screenshot a messed up quote, truly over for your rotting ass
JoinedOct 7, 2020Posts5,930Reputation11,161Time online32d 20h 8m

Users who are viewing this thread

Back