The compounding pill is brutal

forevergymcelling

forevergymcelling

Full-Time Chodemaxxer
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: terrygoldern, Infinite, lightskinbengali and 165 others
@ChickenAndRiceBrah

tales from uk

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 16275, Rt-Rust1 and 16 others

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: ALP and Hikicel69
the poor get whipped and the fat get fatter and the rich stay rich

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Infinite, horizontallytall, Deleted member 24781 and 22 others
Looks like i ama lucky. I work from home and earn good enough for my age. I invest 50% of my salary as the first task on every pay day. 30-35% goes into my looksmaxxing and rest i save for emergency.

Also as I work from home my job isn't much hectic and i barely work 3-4 hours

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, Styn1312, anactualdude and 13 others
Looks like i ama lucky. I work from home and earn good enough for my age. I invest 50% of my salary as the first task on every pay day. 30-35% goes into my looksmaxxing and rest i save for emergency.

Also as I work from home my job isn't much hectic and i barely work 3-4 hours
Do you get bimax every 3 months or what? 30-35% to looksmax?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, halocel, 11gaijin and 11 others
Do you get bimax every 3 months or what? %30-35 to looksmax?
Gym fees, supplements, mk677, peptides, highest quality organic food, skin maxxing stuff, clothes, shoes, facials etc

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Marsiere214, halocel, Idontknowlol and 12 others

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: forevergymcelling
read every word:love:

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and whiteissuperior
So your telling me it’s over :what:

• +1
Reactions: whiteissuperior
whatever, all that matters is spending time with family :owo:

over if you don't have your own family :oops:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Pikabro, Deleted member 4946 and 11 others
The average male you described is someone who did jack shit with his life and never went into the right direction career wise.

People need to stop getting all sorts of useless degrees that translate to minimum wage.

The problem of these people is that they ASPIRE to be more, but never give themselves the MEANS to succeed in doing so.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: horizontallytall, Yerico7, autistic_tendencies and 27 others

arent you 35 with no familyhttps://************/1IBiL

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5467, Marsiere214, Deleted member 16384 and 5 others

i rly dont know shit about u

like a thing besides ur age and location

do u have a dad abd mom

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 16474
The average male you described is someone who did jack shit with his life and never went into the right direction career wise.

People need to stop getting all sorts of useless degrees that translate to minimum wage.

The problem of these people is that they ASPIRE to be more, but never give themselves the MEANS to succeed in doing so.
Why the fuck are you even here?

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and LastHopeForNorman
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16474

Even if the guy is a doctor, the same shit applies

He wastes all his time at work. Yeah, he gets a bit of money, but that's literally it. He has to gymcel in his own time. He is getting fuck all status with his job, he's gaining fuck all followers. he's getting fuck all sponsors.

He get's paid 200k a year, but at what cost? 8 years of brutal med school. By the time he makes it as a doctor it's over for him, he's old.

Meanwhile Batemen earns his salary in 4 posts, with 0 work required, while reaping all the other benefits too

Getting paid millions to look good and live an ideal life with unlimited slaying possibilities is everything

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: horizontallytall, maximum cope31, Deleted member 24781 and 36 others

God didn't give them looks or a wealthy family to be born into

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 24781, latincell95 and 6 others
The going out bit struck a chord. This is literally what I did for years while my better looking friends LTRed HTBs and up and saved a lot of money and time from avoiding clubbing. Not to mention how much better mentally they felt just going to their gf's house on Friday and Saturday nights while me and the rest of my friends were out constantly trying to get something, meanwhile they also had the comfort of knowing that intimacy is guaranteed, which is huge.

Not only that, they didn't wake up hungover, which meant that they could productivitymaxx happily the next day while the rest of us rotted in bed in a state of ABSOLUTE DEFEAT after knowing that we spent all that money and time, and put in all that effort, and sacrificed whatever dignity we had left, into approaching, which in the end got us 0 gain.

:blackpill::blackpill:
Feels good going to my gf house instead of clubs innit @Vermilioncore

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot, Enfant terrible and 2 others

He wastes all his time at work. Yeah, he gets a bit of money, but that's literally it. He has to gymcel in his own time. He is getting fuck all status with his job, he's gaining fuck all followers. he's getting fuck all sponsors.

He get's paid 200k a year, but at what cost? 8 years of brutal med school. By the time he makes it as a doctor it's over for him, he's old.

Meanwhile Batemen get's his salary in 4 posts
how many people actually look like Bateman? Not many.
How many people look average but can still earn 200k a year? A lot probably. How many do so? Not so many

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, TheMewingBBC, Marsiere214 and 11 others
Meanwhile I have no job, rot in a different country every 3 weeks, and go to art museums and buy vintage designer clothes to fill my time

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: latincell95, Daniel Plainview, Toth's thot and 2 others
Meanwhile I have no job, rot in a different country every 3 weeks, and go to art museums and buy vintage designer clothes to fill my time
Where are you nowhttps://************/1IBiL

Where are you nowhttps://************/1IBiL
Back in thailand

Will prob go to Hanoi Vietnam in a few weeks.

Maybe I’ll go to Phuket next week if I find a girl to take

The problem is all the girls either be in school or job so can’t just go on a 5 day trip to the beach

Not a problem if I would date girls older but that’s gross and I feel cucked doing that

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and lutte
anstrum jusr likes my comment and dowsnt focking answer 🥸😡👺

• JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Wannabe Chad, Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214 and 14 others
How many people look average but can still earn 200k a year? A lot probably. How many do so? Not so many
The whole point is that an average-looking person earning 200k/year still has a shitty life.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16453, Pikabro, Marsiere214 and 6 others
Legit. It's pretty much a law of nature. If you're born fucked it takes huge effort for things to start looking good. Conversely if you're born in ideal conditions it takes huge effort for the opposite.

Meanwhile, the opposite is true for the defeated who suffers from the “loser effect” and becomes meeker and more submissive with each loss.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214 and 13 others

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Funny GIF

+1 to everything, but you can be unhappy as fuck or get bored of all that success, you get accustomed to it. In psychology it's called the hedonistic threadmill. Then it no longer gives you the high you got at the beginning. But yeah, much better than being a fucking average sad man.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, subhuman incel, Deleted member 9779 and 9 others
The whole point is that an average-looking person earning 200k/year still has a shitty life.
Far from it. I don’t know a single person who earns 200k a year or more complaining about having a shitty life.

You guys are just disconnected from reality

• +1
Reactions: Yerico7, highT, TheMewingBBC and 24 others
legit as fuck and you've basically described my life since 22 in the very last couple of lines jfl
trying to self improve wherever I can rather than just going all on in looks where right now it's marginal gains from anything besides invasive surgeries I'm mostly unwilling to undertake
despite this my life won't even live up to a shadow of Thurston's

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, Daniel Plainview, AscendingHero and 4 others
Far from it. I don’t know a single person who earns 200k a year or more complaining about having a shitty life.

You guys are just disconnected from reality
300px-Redpillcomics41.jpg

Also: doctors in western europe barely earn 100k/year. The amount of people in the netherlands earning 200k or more per year is like top 0.5%.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pikabro, Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview and 6 others

Funny GIF

Incredibly based thread I dont even know where to begin

Spot on each and every dot

Stickied bro!

Once you crack into the world theese high smv males are living, these celebs, athletes, moviestars, high class businessmen, you might as well be on a different planet.

Let alone be CHAD or GIGACHAD on that level. It's something us masses unless we ascend there will never truly understand the magnitude.

As Chris Rock said if the masses knew how the rich were living they would be an revolution overnight lmao.

Good stuff OP

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, highT, TheMewingBBC and 20 others

Funny GIF

Groundbreaking discovery chads live a better life than normies and incels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946, Marsiere214, UltimateMan and 9 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16220, subhuman incel, KDA Player and 5 others
another home run at making my blood pressure hit 160+ op. Time for klonopin and weed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Albeacho, latincell95, PURE ARYAN GENETICS and 19 others
This insanity can’t go on any longer. Something’s gotta fucking happen sooner or later.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Marsiere214, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 9 others
@geezcel Tyson fury retirement really did a number on op :feelsbadman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel, Chadethnic101, AscendingHero and 2 others

Funny GIF

Some chads also choose to be wagecucks.

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel and AscensionMan98

Meanwhile Batemen earns his salary in 4 posts, with 0 work required, while reaping all the other benefits too

Getting paid millions to look good and live an ideal life with unlimited slaying possibilities is everything
Exactly this. It’s anecdotal, but I had an uncle who wasn’t exactly GL, but he worked his ass off, made it pretty big in healthcare and lived very well off. Never saw him with a woman that seemed genuinely interested in his personality or happy with him except for the convenience of his wallet (which they mostly seemed to want to spend without him being around jfl). My uncle always seemed stressed (with the benefit of hindsight he was clearly depressed) which was taking a toll on his overall appearance and psyche even further.

In contrast one of my cousins was a good looking athletic guy, but didn’t excel at anything. He got “discovered” and approached by some agent and offered to do shoots for some magazines or something. Money, women, parties it literally came his way, things were constantly offered to him. He largely got to avoid the general jobs people have to do that wear on you as a result. He is constantly met with positivity, compliments and people are very receptive to him (personality or skills wise there is no edge he has over the average person). Never really struggled with women, never had to approach.

My uncle, despite “having it” according to capitalist standards has ended up killing himself by his pool whereas my cousin is insanely laid back, takes every day for what it is and is in a constant “harmonious” state. My uncle going years through college, working his ass off, earning vastly more than my cousin and vast majority of humanity, still didn’t reward him with a decent love life, lust or social well being that my cousin had by the time he was 14 simply cause he was tall in good shape with a nice face unlike my uncle.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, autistic_tendencies, Deleted member 22171 and 36 others
Exactly this. It’s anecdotal, but I had an uncle who wasn’t exactly GL, but he worked his ass off, made it pretty big in healthcare and lived very well off. Never saw him with a woman that seemed genuinely interested in his personality or happy with him except for the convenience of his wallet (which they mostly seemed to want to spend without him being around jfl). My uncle always seemed stressed (with the benefit of hindsight he was clearly depressed) which was taking a toll on his overall appearance and psyche even further.

In contrast one of my cousins was a good looking athletic guy, but didn’t excel at anything. He got “discovered” and approached by some agent and offered to do shoots for some magazines or something. Money, women, parties it literally came his way, things were constantly offered to him. He largely got to avoid the general jobs people have to do that wear on you as a result. He is constantly met with positivity, compliments and people are very receptive to him (personality or skills wise there is no edge he has over the average person). Never really struggled with women, never had to approach.

My uncle, despite “having it” according to capitalist standards has ended up killing himself by his pool whereas my cousin is insanely laid back, takes every day for what it is and is in a constant “harmonious” state. My uncle going years through college, working his ass off, earning vastly more than my cousin and vast majority of humanity, still didn’t reward him with a decent love life, lust or social well being that my cousin had by the time he was 14 simply cause he was tall in good shape with a nice face unlike my uncle.
:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, Tallooksmaxxer and BoneDensity
Life’s a scam nigga. What do these Instagram fitness models even contribute to society. They literally fuck whores for 100x more money and luxuries than most men in history. There will be an uprising soon when people wake up

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Yerico7, Deleted member 27857, latincell95 and 22 others

Thanks for sharing. I actually shed a few tears reading this ngl. Life is very unfair. So so unfair. How could anyone wanna live in a world like this

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: horizontallytall, Deleted member 23848, Deleted member 4946 and 17 others

Says the larping in chief

• +1
Reactions: Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel, A23ghskung and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Yerico7, latincell95, subhuman incel and 1 other person

Its brutal. I don’t give a fuck. Anymore. I prefer to go to my hometown again where i was treated like tyler maher, and had halo effect. Fuck having to even initiate with girls as i have to do as a chadlite in the west

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nobodyspecial369, Daniel Plainview, subhuman incel and 5 others
So many recessed ass twink tiktokers making money by just dancing for few secs @looksmaxxer234 @gamma @germanlooks @ForeverRecession

All you need is a trendy haircut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16357, AscendingHero, subhuman incel and 9 others
Feels good going to my gf house instead of clubs innit @Vermilioncore
My girlfriend’s parents hate me. Typical high school movie shit innit