The compounding pill is brutal

It's not about slaying

Slaying is just one of many byproducts of having a 'job' like that

Let's pretend that starting tomorrow, doctors only earn 40k per year. You think these same guys are going to go through 8 years of brutal med school just so they can feel "fulfilled"? Major cope boyo, most of them do it for the money and muh prestige

And?

You can be an instagram model earning 5 mil per year and still settle down with a partner. But that's not even the point, even if these fags wanted to slay, they simply couldn't

One reason is time constraints because of their jobs; when you're working 50-80 hours a week, lmao if you think you're gonna slay anything unless you are literally giga chad ordering girls to your house from tinder. Even then, you're gonna be so tired with 0 energy from wasting it all on wagecucking. Most doctors are subhuman rats who can't pull shit anyway

Meanwhile the influencer (even if he looks like utter shit) will have all the free time in the world and will be able to get girls to his house whenever he wants. He will be able to slay from status alone

Because they lack the sentience. Normies are incredibly low IQ, they can't put 2 and 2 together.

Meanwhile these same normies will stay up all night crying wondering how they're going to afford their next rent payment. Declineing work drinks because they can't afford it while eating baked beans all week. I've worked with so many retards like this.

I'd say 90% of normies' lives are objectively shit. Period.

I literally don't know anyone in real life who is living a good life without stress, without being cucked by their LTR, without going through a brutal looks/age descension, without money problems.

Most of my friends are depressed as fuck with 0 direction in life, clinging on to any cope they can
funny i actually dont suffer from stress at work because ive mastered how to drift through the day without getting caught, instead i go gym during work hours lmao, do my skin care and looksmaxxes jfl

Money isnt an issue i cant for the life of me get how you can get yourself into such a bad situation where you legit have to eat baked beans for weeks on end and struggle to hit rent. That's their fucking fault for being retards with their money srs.

like you im not gonna accept being a 'normie' like a cuck.
even if i dont become an 'influencer' i still will in next 3-5 years hopefully have the freedom to travel the world and slay, garner new experiences etc.

i feel the compounding effect is being positive for me ngl
only issue is my logistics and status, which i will look to fix up next

• +1
Reactions: nobodyspecial369 and forevergymcelling
The awkward moment when you described my life ( except the going out part and drinking. I don’t believe in going out unless one has a certain look. I was able to get the quality I wanted with some reasonable effort at my peak gym so body ( 181cm-170 lbs).

Everyday I wake up pissed I gotta get up early. It’s bullshit. Then I got to deal with blue pilled cucks who think that the future is gonna be alright. BRB rent keeps going up, brb no fucking way to buy a house. Brb wages fucking stagnate and don’t keep up with fucking cost of living increase. The life of a wage cel is pathethic.

Yet most of humanity is obsessed with this fucking work scam. It has its place but the Europeans definetly have the better idea. Some countries like Finland and Norway have like 30 hour work weeks, and some companies their do like 4 hour work days.

Meanwhile me in America I have to be in work from fucking 7am-4pm for a normal wage that literally fucking half goes to some greedy fucking Jew landlord.

I’m not asking for free rent, but the current prices I know are ridiculous cause they were rich as fuck to begin with and can easily charge much more reasonable rates. But being the Jews they are they extract every penny.

Fuck being a wagie.
ngl though if you were a landlord you'd do exactly the same shit. its a dog eat dog world my friend

• +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet
It ain't really that bad when you have some minimum passion for what you do and agecelling process depends 99% on genetics. Good luck with your projects though, maybe that Is Just your talent(it's still a work to me).

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Racky, AscendingHero, Lygodactylus and 1 other person
This is so fucking cope. NBA players look like dogshit. All of them would be roasted for how aged they look at 30 due to all the stress of cardio and games. Same with NFL players. They get girls off money and status.

Models are fucking cope too. There's a couples dozen male models who actually make millions and the rest are bisexuals who make enough to survive by giving old men blowjobs for cash.

There's 0 excuse to be a poor average joe. 99% of people don't have the motivation aka genes to actually put in any work to improve their lives. The 1% who do reap the benefits.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Prince88, ezio6 and 2 others
This insanity can’t go on any longer. Something’s gotta fucking happen sooner or later.
For many reasons, I’m 75% sure this system is falling out within 25 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16453
This is so fucking cope. NBA players look like dogshit. All of them would be roasted for how aged they look at 30 due to all the stress of cardio and games. Same with NFL players. They get girls off money and status.

Models are fucking cope too. There's a couples dozen male models who actually make millions and the rest are bisexuals who make enough to survive by giving old men blowjobs for cash.

There's 0 excuse to be a poor average joe. 99% of people don't have the motivation aka genes to actually put in any work to improve their lives. The 1% who do reap the benefits.
Friend! You’re back! Did you see I was able to bump up my Steinbacher appointment

Friend! You’re back! Did you see I was able to bump up my Steinbacher appointment
Steinbacher is cope for bimax. He is no different than local surgeons. He's only good because you can pay him $50k for lefort 3.

Steinbacher is cope for bimax. He is no different than local surgeons. He's only good because you can pay him $50k for lefort 3.
Nigga then who am I supposed to go to in the US?

Yeah I was earning more before but my life was utter garbage. Every day was misery, wasn't worth it at all

I had so much money but no time to spend it. Now I work whenever I want, take as much time off as I want and am 1000x happier than I was back then. I have 0 stress 0 cortisol

Plus my YT is growing fast, I've been getting approached for sponsorship ect I think in about 6 months time I'll be earning more than I did doing sales
:feelsgiga: I found your YT channel, mirin dark triad dark looks hustler med looks

Keep up the good work and grind it up
🤓 (y)

:oops:

• Love it
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Even if the guy is a doctor, the same shit applies

He wastes all his time at work. Yeah, he gets a bit of money, but that's literally it. He has to gymcel in his own time. He is getting fuck all status with his job, he's gaining fuck all followers. he's getting fuck all sponsors.

He get's paid 200k a year, but at what cost? 8 years of brutal med school. By the time he makes it as a doctor it's over for him, he's old.

Meanwhile Batemen earns his salary in 4 posts, with 0 work required, while reaping all the other benefits too

Getting paid millions to look good and live an ideal life with unlimited slaying possibilities is everything
Being a doctor is the ultimate cuckold lifestyle.

You sacrifice everything for it and in return you get decent money to spend with little time to enjoy it, a handful of "attaboy" serotonin/dopamine-boosting moments from normies patting you on the back for having "muh prestigious job" to keep you going and (if you're lucky) a trophy wife who lounges by the pool in the back of your nice house all day banging the younger, better looking pool boy while you're at work 100 hours a week. God bless them though because someone's gotta do it.

I honestly think being a garbageman is a better deal (unless you cheat and go into a med-lite field like dermatology with low stress and short hours with still decent pay...but lower prestige).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Paroxysm
THIS IS MOST IMPORTANT THREAD AT EXISTENCE - i found sluthate becasue of this, hated workcelling at work

Workcelling - slavery, normies are working drones who live only for weekend drinking to forget how shitty life they have, vacations at summer and buying some things all these to end paying alliment for wife and kids

At late 20 they are done, bald and fat, impossible to talk with them becasue work, boss and wife and soccer are only themes, complaining about how old they are

Being a master of your time - everything, your freedom and time is most valuable comodity, no money is worth it
Yes This. I would also caution those who want to do university, see if you really need. A ton of people In my job got hired after a 1-3 years working a normal job ( where they saved money and avoided wasting money in a degree program). Because of hypergamy affecting all facets of life, not just dating but the job market, only the candidates from the top schools with relevant experience got the jobs in respectable companies easily.

I only got 1 job offer after applying to like 100 places and getting 7-9 interviews. I went to a good university , and it was even more better ranked in my field. All for some faggots to dismiss me cause my resume wasn't as good as some other asshole who got an internship experience ( and keep in mind mines got cancelled cause everywhere internships got cancelled during rona year 2020).

Always work on youth maxxing when your young. Even older users like amnesia were able to age max and look a lot better. He is in his mid 30s and looks no 25-26 after his age max protocol.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, Richard_Hungwell and oldcell
Why the fuck are you even here?

You spend an awful lot of time hating on people with jobs, seems as if you’re trying to rationalize being a failure. You just seem very bitter, tons of people such as myself earn millions from working, you’re just a loser, stop trying to bring others down to your level

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16944
Being a doctor is the ultimate cuckold lifestyle.

You sacrifice everything for it and in return you get decent money to spend with little time to enjoy it, a handful of "attaboy" serotonin/dopamine-boosting moments from normies patting you on the back for having "muh prestigious job" to keep you going and (if you're lucky) a trophy wife who lounges by the pool in the back of your nice house all day banging the younger, better looking pool boy while you're at work 100 hours a week. God bless them though because someone's gotta do it.

I honestly think being a garbageman is a better deal (unless you cheat and go into a med-lite field like dermatology with low stress and short hours with still decent pay...but lower prestige).
honestly, if a job has no potential start your own company (not clinic) its trash to me.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam
Nigga everyone knows if u not making good money lifes gonna suck...

Wageslaved for 2 months straight, my skin went from retinmaxxed baby clear to disgusting pre-looksmax days acne ridden blemished oily red crap due to stress and literally eating grimy sandwiches at the office all day

JUST FUCKING LOL at wagecucks!!!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Paroxysm, Deleted member 4946, Hero of the Imperium and 2 others
Look at Maher for example, one of the biggest moggers on the planet, yet he's been stuck on 30k followers for years. The retard could have millions by now if he wasn't so dumb
absolutely brutal bashing and making fun of your own PSL idol, i wouldnt never do this to my queen primenova, never..,,

Last edited:
I have a plan jfl if you think I’m just going to accept this like a cuck

I already life mog 99% of men but I want a truly elite life
Me too brother me too

You'll see me in a few years

JFL if you think im going to accept this like a cuck because I make a few cortisol inducing/downer posts on this shit.

Im not going down that easily

It's a lone road

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: BoneDensity and forevergymcelling
So what's the solution then?
@forevergymcelling

Be a talented footabller, go to a top european academy, mogs the other kids + while looksmaxxing and learning how to moneymaxx

That's how you beat it

with a 6'2 + base

• So Sad
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Indeed a wattpad author

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
how many people actually look like Bateman? Not many.
How many people look average but can still earn 200k a year? A lot probably. How many do so? Not so many
This tbh. I get the point of OP but this thread is basically saying that you should be born Nick Bateman or Sean O’Pry and if you’re not them then it’s better to just rot on this forum rather than earn 200k a year.

Let’s not kid ourselves, these models that people on this forum fap to are top tier models. There would be many of them struggling or who’re nobody but the OP doesn’t even know about them.

It’s like looking at Ronaldo and Messi and thinking that’s what the average footballer’s life is while completely forgetting that their are so many football divisions in UK alone and nobody gives a shit below EPL. There are tons of people in those lower divisions that nobody knows about and never will.

Far from it. I don’t know a single person who earns 200k a year or more complaining about having a shitty life.

You guys are just disconnected from reality
This forum is truly full of people who are very very low IQ or have no life. These guys just don’t know what 200k a year means. Perhaps because all their friends and connections are people who are on minimum wage.

• +1
Reactions: latincell95, FreakkForLife and AscendingHero
This tbh. I get the point of OP but this thread is basically saying that you should be born Nick Bateman or Sean O’Pry and if you’re not them then it’s better to just rot on this forum rather than earn 200k a year.

Let’s not kid ourselves, these models that people on this forum fap to are top tier models. There would be many of them struggling or who’re nobody but the OP doesn’t even know about them.

It’s like looking at Ronaldo and Messi and thinking that’s what the average footballer’s life is while completely forgetting that their are so many football divisions in UK alone and nobody gives a shit below EPL. There are tons of people in those lower divisions that nobody knows about and never will.

This forum is truly full of people who are very very low IQ or have no life. These guys just don’t know what 200k a year means. Perhaps because all their friends and connections are people who are on minimum wage.
Enjoy your 200k when 16 hours of your day is spent at work

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity and AscendingHero
Exactly this. It’s anecdotal, but I had an uncle who wasn’t exactly GL, but he worked his ass off, made it pretty big in healthcare and lived very well off. Never saw him with a woman that seemed genuinely interested in his personality or happy with him except for the convenience of his wallet (which they mostly seemed to want to spend without him being around jfl). My uncle always seemed stressed (with the benefit of hindsight he was clearly depressed) which was taking a toll on his overall appearance and psyche even further.

In contrast one of my cousins was a good looking athletic guy, but didn’t excel at anything. He got “discovered” and approached by some agent and offered to do shoots for some magazines or something. Money, women, parties it literally came his way, things were constantly offered to him. He largely got to avoid the general jobs people have to do that wear on you as a result. He is constantly met with positivity, compliments and people are very receptive to him (personality or skills wise there is no edge he has over the average person). Never really struggled with women, never had to approach.

My uncle, despite “having it” according to capitalist standards has ended up killing himself by his pool whereas my cousin is insanely laid back, takes every day for what it is and is in a constant “harmonious” state. My uncle going years through college, working his ass off, earning vastly more than my cousin and vast majority of humanity, still didn’t reward him with a decent love life, lust or social well being that my cousin had by the time he was 14 simply cause he was tall in good shape with a nice face unlike my uncle.

Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
I have a plan jfl if you think I’m just going to accept this like a cuck

I already life mog 99% of men but I want a truly elite life
Just roid and become a fitness model init mate.

Enjoy your 200k when 16 hours of your day is spent at work
Almost all people would NEVER be Nick Batmen or Maher unless born so.

These guys were lucky. They are famous and successful due to something that they you or someone else has no control over. Imagine simping for guys whose only accomplishment was being lucky lol. What are you trying to achieve here? Oh, I wasn't born as 6'4'' white guy with perfect facial features so I would rather rot here than do anything else.

Also the fact that you think that people who make 200k work 16 hours a week just confirms the fact that you have no idea about people who make 200k and what they do. You don't make 200k by being a mule who works 16 hours a day.

Looksmaxing is essential but if you really think that you will looksmaxx your way to live a life like these models then sure, go ahead.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 17872
bumping this brutal thread, read every post, it's soul crushing but strangely motivating

• +1
I'm the best looking guy in the world. I love working 80 hours a week. It's my passion. I combine my unique looks with my slavery job. I'm a man. I don't cry. I fight

Is studycelling based in order to set up a life of status compounding or are there better ways to set yourself up to compound in your adolescence

Last edited:
Imagine the compounding quality of life supermodel Tyler Maher receives

• +1
Imagine the compounding quality of life supermodel Tyler Maher receives
His wealth level is probably upper middle class if I had to guess.

He only has 30k on Instagram and doesn’t seem to model for super prestigious companies

Didn't u said u were top 5% incomewise in Sweden. How much money do you make?

Didn't u said u were top 5% incomewise in Sweden. How much money do you make?
Yes I am, I make close to 90k EUR (close to 970k SEK). My claim was based on this data. If I only include people in my age, I would be in the top 0.2% or even higher. And I work around 4 hours a day, mostly from home. There’s a reason I am shitposting here all the time.

I didn’t want to mention my case and numbers since users here would say I am coping and should instead looksmax trying to look like Jordan Barett and then make 1mil USD per year while doing nothing because I guess that is the point of this post. Because that is the only non cucked way to live life as per this forum.

And before someone says I am coping, I'll just say that I know that looks are the most important thing in life. But if you're planning to looksmax to the point where you can make millions of USD just based off your looks then you're in for a rude awakening. It's one thing to looksmax to get more girls and completely different to live the life of an elite model who gets paid shit-ton just to exist.

• +1
Reactions: Paroxysm, FreakkForLife and DoctorLooksmax
Yes I am, I make close to 90k EUR (close to 970k SEK). My claim was based on this data. If I only include people in my age, I would be in the top 0.2% or even higher. And I work around 4 hours a day, mostly from home. There’s a reason I am shitposting here all the time.

I didn’t want to mention my case and numbers since users here would say I am coping and should instead looksmax trying to look like Jordan Barett and then make 1mil USD per year while doing nothing because I guess that is the point of this post. Because that is the only non cucked way to live life as per this forum.

And before someone says I am coping, I'll just say that I know that looks are the most important thing in life. But if you're planning to looksmax to the point where you can make millions of USD just based off your looks then you're in for a rude awakening. It's one thing to looksmax to get more girls and completely different to live the life of an elite model who gets paid shit-ton just to exist.
Not the point of this post you retard

I cba to even respond to your comments

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Europeans pay pretty less. If u r in Cali, ur income would only be a bit above average.

What kind if job u do that u only work less than 4 hr a day mostly from home?
And before someone says I am coping, I'll just say that I know that looks are the most important thing in life.
Looks are extremely important but i would say mentality and mental health are more important than looks.
But if you're planning to looksmax to the point where you can make millions of USD just based off your looks then you're in for a rude awakening. It's one thing to looksmax to get more girls and completely different to live the life of an elite model who gets paid shit-ton just to exist.
People here are retarded.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and 11gaijin
Europeans pay pretty less. If u r in Cali, ur income would only be a bit above average.

What kind if job u do that u only work less than 4 hr a day mostly from home?
Yeah agree, in Europe pay is lower. In US, I would probably earn much higher since Software jobs pay a lot there in comparison to rest of the world. As an example, average salary at Google in Stockholm is around 80k EUR while in California it is 170k.

I'm a Software Engineer. Since the pandemic most companies switched to remote work including mine, so office is only few times a month and rest is work from home.

Looks are extremely important but i would say mentality and mental health are more important than looks.

People here are retarded.
Yeah agreed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17872
Yeah agree, in Europe pay is lower. In US, I would probably earn much higher since Software jobs pay a lot there in comparison to rest of the world. As an example, average salary at Google in Stockholm is around 80k EUR while in California it is 170k.

I'm a Software Engineer. Since the pandemic most companies switched to remote work including mine, so office is only few times a month and rest is work from home.

Yeah agreed.
I’m software engineer to its quite GOATed

Nothing like the lifestyle described in the OP- my salary not as high as you but I’m only 1st year grad and I live in North of England so salaries lower than Sweden- less tax tho I think

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
I’m software engineer to its quite GOATed

Nothing like the lifestyle described in the OP- my salary not as high as you but I’m only 1st year grad and I live in North of England so salaries lower than Sweden- less tax tho I think
another sofrware engineer, no wonder ya'll incel. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Deleted member 17872, tehVigilante and 1 other person
Not sure if compounding is the right term, I'm too low IQ to articulate my thoughts on this theory. But this is what I mean:

Take a regular guy off the street, he's average looking, average job, average LTR or most likely incel. 50 hours of his week is wasted at his pathetic job + commuting. All this time to 'earn' a pathetic salary. He earns just enough to pay his rent and probably save a couple hundred a month if he's lucky. Some don't even save at all. He has barely any friends and is forced to go out most weekends and ruin his body with alcohol and shit sleep just to try and find a slay, but fails miserably 9 times out of 10.

His work stress is making him go grey/bald, he's waking up at 5am every day. It's starting to take a toll on his skin. His boss tells him he's on thin ice every week and expects him to do overtime. Overall a trash life. All paths lead to a brutal descension.

Now take an instagram model, actor, professional athlete ect

Not only are these cunts earning millions for their 'work'. It is their job to look good and be at peak performance all year round

These guys wake up with 0 stress, they are often provided with personal trainers and elite dietitians, pharma grade roids. Their entire day is spent maxxing their looks and maxxing their health. They are given access to top tier skin treatments, supplements ect nothing can go wrong.

Not only that, this process just leads to further success in regards to status. They are gaining tens of thousands of followers daily, blue instagram tick, the money is just rolling in. I read somewhere that Nick Bateman earns 50k per Instagram post. Meanwhile the average shmuck doesn't earn that in an entire year.

For these guys, every action they take, every thing they do just compounds their success. The keep looking better, keep growing their following, keep earning more. Meanwhile an average man descends rapidly as the days go by.

Everything just fits into place for these guys. To make things even more brutal; while they focus on gymcelling, they are bombarded with thousands of DMs from girls around the world. Getting sent unsolicited nudes ect. These guys don't need to go out, they don't need to drink, they don't need to face rejection. They have a plethora of girls to choose from just because of their 'job'.

Meanwhile the average normie male is told to improve himself and someday he'll find the right girl

"Work on yourself and go to therapy"

"Join a bouldering class or salsa, there will be tons of girls you could meet there"

Funny GIF

Even if the normie is properly gymcelled or even roided. It's all for nothing, he's not rewarded for it. All he's doing is going to work with an impressive physique. He barely gets to show if off. He is not gaining money or status because of it. Not to mention the amount of time he will be spending outside of his 50+ work hours. He will be left with practically no free time for himself.

Life as an average man is a fucking scam
You act like these other dudes are super happy with their lives, and they are handed everything on a silver platter. For one, these chads that are getting millions off of their looks are so unbelievably rare. Not to mention you will never be them, the average man working, being stressed out, being fat, having no free time. Its all their fault. Most of the time you choose to descend. And you defiantly choose to ascend aswell.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Best thread on looksmax, read every post

• Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling
Nigga, that's the reality with 99% of things in life :ogre:

The more you have something, the easier it is to get even more of it.

• +1
Reactions: wollet2
Exactly this. It’s anecdotal, but I had an uncle who wasn’t exactly GL, but he worked his ass off, made it pretty big in healthcare and lived very well off. Never saw him with a woman that seemed genuinely interested in his personality or happy with him except for the convenience of his wallet (which they mostly seemed to want to spend without him being around jfl). My uncle always seemed stressed (with the benefit of hindsight he was clearly depressed) which was taking a toll on his overall appearance and psyche even further.

In contrast one of my cousins was a good looking athletic guy, but didn’t excel at anything. He got “discovered” and approached by some agent and offered to do shoots for some magazines or something. Money, women, parties it literally came his way, things were constantly offered to him. He largely got to avoid the general jobs people have to do that wear on you as a result. He is constantly met with positivity, compliments and people are very receptive to him (personality or skills wise there is no edge he has over the average person). Never really struggled with women, never had to approach.

My uncle, despite “having it” according to capitalist standards has ended up killing himself by his pool whereas my cousin is insanely laid back, takes every day for what it is and is in a constant “harmonious” state. My uncle going years through college, working his ass off, earning vastly more than my cousin and vast majority of humanity, still didn’t reward him with a decent love life, lust or social well being that my cousin had by the time he was 14 simply cause he was tall in good shape with a nice face unlike my uncle.
Love it. Pure undistilled Black pill

I remembered a Tyronelite(Tyrone if you include family status and NTness) I grew up with and looked up his full name on IG by curiosity.
The compounding pill is real.
Travels all over the world, 2k followers on IG, foids in the comments saying he is so fine and putting heart emojis, gf in stories, parties where he is a main character, models I follow liking his pics, fast cars, big trucks, luxurious hotels.
I really felt the mog no lie.
His family is filthy rich but still.
Meanwhile I'm writing this post :ROFLMAO:.

Can you imagine how men who grew up with Jeremy Meeks feel? They all came from the same poor background and this guy joins the rich elite off a mugshot! Not even doing anything, just existing. Meanwhile you are still suffering in the ghettos of California and all you can get are landwhales. They must have really felt the mog when seeing this whole Meeks thing go down in the news.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24781, CrazyFitLover, AscendingHero and 2 others
Legit.

World is not a meritocracy.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24781 and Racky
Does this apply to Chadlite or Chad who was born into middle or lower class? A guy with 7-9/10 genetics in normie economic class will dominate in his playing field.

Gym fees, supplements, mk677, peptides, highest quality organic food, skin maxxing stuff, clothes, shoes, facials etc

Just curious…why do you take mk 677? Is it helping you looksmax?