The cons of an arranged marriage and why you should not get one - even if it means getting a virgin bride

But you said you talk to her every now and then which means you pass the looks threshold. I think you're a mid-tier normie facially. You're not a low-tier normie lol.
You are both normie range. He just isn't as defeatist as you. He will ascend. While you rot.

People claim we don't see many ascensions on this forum. I think it's because of the rotter mentality that's so pervasive amongst the users here, no one takes action to improve their situation.

There was another normie dude for who I made a morph which he could achieve with non-invasive shit and softmaxxes but he kept on rotting and complaining about being a truecel.

Obviously, surgery is cope in the sense that it won't turn you into a chad. But people who have glaring but fixable flaws can benefit from the a lot. You fall into this category.
Yes I'm not denying I would benefit from it, I definitely would. But I'm not interested in anything invasive. I can work with softmaxxes. For softmaxxes, I was recommended by @masaka the following: a good hairstyle and staying clean-shaven rather than keeping it stubble which is legit advice because I do look slightly better clean-shaven. But I think I fall out of the normie category due to the fact that I am deformed. Sure it's not grotesque but a deformity is still a deformity regardless of its severity. Thus I can not accept being categorized as normie as deformities are not normal. With a normal nose I would definitely be a low tier normie though. But currently I'm below that and that's truecel, so it's fitting.

You are both normie range. He just isn't as defeatist as you. He will ascend. While you rot.
I am rooting for him, he is my brother, if he ascends I will be glad for him. In sha Allah he will ascend.

• Love it
Reactions: ✿👍col
I am rooting for him, he is my brother, if he ascends I will be glad for him. In sha Allah he will ascend.
@masaka looks half black. Like mulatto. It's a big halo and will get better as blacks get better media representation. Second best race to be imo, after white.

• +1
@masaka looks half black. Like mulatto. It's a big halo and will get better as blacks get better media representation. Second best race to be imo, after white.
None of that will matter because he will get a trad wife, in sha Allah. A non degen one. Only the degen ones care about that kinda stuff.

• +1
None of that will matter because he will get a trad wife, in sha Allah. A non degen one. Only the degen ones care about that kinda stuff.
Nah. Even non-degen ones will think it's a halo.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers

@masaka I am surprised he didn't note your pheno as a strength. It's probably your biggest one.

• +1
Bro arranged marriages are a retarded concept. They used to happen in Albania too as well as in many other eastern european Muslim countries and i tell you most of the time it was a shit life for the couple. No semblance of love or anything similar to it.
Also my grandparents were back in the day married through love and when my grandpa died 11 years ago my grandma still looks at his pictures and cries at them which is really sad tbh.

Even if i lived in the earlier days of the boomer generation I'd never get an arranged marriage. Why would i want to set myself up for some shit boring and dull life with no meaning. Also divorce isn't the worst thing in the world after all.
Arranged marriages do not go well most of the time. They are very beneficial if you go about them the right way however, by thinking for yourself instead of letting your parents decidefor you.

I think his rating was solid. My pheno isn’t special cause dutchland is filled with mogger nordic pheno like @Shotgun
Try online dating with good pictures. What do you have to lose? Use apps like yubo. There's this dude who used to complain about being KHHV. Installed tinder one day and became a slayer. Also, dickmax if you are less than 7.5x5.5. You need BBC as a mulatto passing dude.

Last edited:
  • +1
You are assuming that loving a girl in arranged marriage isn't possible. You know that we can preselect for brides before the marriage lol. Arranged marriages are great when you don't leave the selection to other people.

A girl in arranged marriage will be much more submissive than one in a love marriage because she does not have the claim that it was she herself who secured you for marriage, and not her family and inlaws.

Absolute perfect scenario for muslims is:
be gl i.e >5.5 psl and moneymaxx to a high level
Marry a white girl >htb/sl (only if she submits to you enough to be willing to change religions for you)
Marry a gl girl from your country via arranged marriage. Maybe 2 or even 3 girls lmao.
Get them pregnant
Profit from harem and utter submissiveness from both due to competition over your attention.
Mogger kids, mogger life, no divorce rape, greatly reduced chances of cheating due to female preselection

@TRUE_CEL @Ryan kiya khayal hai bhaiyon?:lul:
@PikachuCandy second half is mostly meme but read it mate

Arranged marriages do not go well most of the time. They are very beneficial if you go about them the right way however, by thinking for yourself instead of letting your parents decidefor you.
They did work back in the pre sexual revolution trad world but not anymore.

It's a good thing we're done with them.

Looks and health should be the only predicaments that should lead to relationships.
Genetics only.
No more making up with shit excuses like money power and stuff like that.
We need a world of happy tall healthy good looking people not ugly subhuman freaks

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
We need a world of happy tall healthy good looking people not ugly subhuman freaks
We def need eugenics though. Genetic recombination is a bitch.

They did work back in the pre sexual revolution trad world but not anymore.

It's a good thing we're done with them.

Looks and health should be the only predicaments that should lead to relationships.
Genetics only.
Different situation for us muslims. We will likely still have arranged marriages 50 years into the future. And I agree with your second point, tho you still need to provide for 2 wives jfl.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and Deleted member 8853
Different situation for us muslims. We will likely still have arranged marriages 50 years into the future. And I agree with your second point, tho you still need to provide for 2 wives jfl.
Problem is arranged marriages are basically legal rape. What about the poor girls who have to fuck ugly dudes?

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
Problem is arranged marriages are basically legal rape. What about the poor girls who have to fuck ugly dudes?
Ugly men and women need to get sterilised ASAP

She signed up for the ugly dude's money 😢

Nah. Even non-degen ones will think it's a halo.
Then they're not non-degen. Non-degens aren't impacted by western influences.

Try online dating with good pictures. What do you have to lose? Use apps like yubo. There's this dude who used to complain about being KHHV. Installed tinder one day and became a slayer. Also, dickmax if you are less than 7.5x5.5. You need BBC as a mulatto passing dude.
He has a girthy cock plus he also has above average length, just not 7.5 though

• +1
You look better irl
Yeah. That's because his flaws i.e wide nose and facial bloat stand out a lot in the selfies he posts. Lens distortion works against him. His nose prob looks smaller IRL and his face probably looks leaner.

• +1
He has a girthy cock plus he also has above average length, just not 7.5 though
fuark. Nigga is lucky. He just needs to wear an extender for a couple of months and he is set. He can run BBC game. I swear though. So many volcels on this site.

• +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Michael Myers
Yeah. That's because his flaws i.e wide nose and facial bloat stand out a lot in the selfies he posts. Lens distortion works against him. His nose prob looks smaller IRL and his face probably looks leaner.
He looked more harmonious irl. I think the lightning is failoing him. To be honest my eyes also look worse with indoors lightning.

• +1
fuark. Nigga is lucky. He just needs to wear an extender for a couple of months and he is set. He can run BBC game. I swear though. So many volcels on this site.
He doesn't need to run any game, he is islammaxxed and he will in sha Allah get a trad wife. But he does have advantages such as a big cock. What is your dick size btw? People like to cope and say Asians have small dicks but it's a giga cope.

• +1
He looked more harmonious irl. I think the lightning is failoing him. To be honest my eyes also look worse with indoors lightning.
I look better in pictures and worse in motion. I actually have similar flaws to @masaka wide nose and weak chin. Also, lacking facial definition.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers and ✿👍col
He doesn't need to run any game, he is islammaxxed and he will in sha Allah get a trad wife. But he does have advantages such as a big cock. What is your dick size btw? People like to cope and say Asians have small dicks but it's a giga cope.
6.4X4.8. Need to get to 7x5.3 at the very least. Extender plus bathmate should get me there. Most people on this site don't have 7+ inch dicks. That is cope. Most aren't 6 feet+ either. They LARP.

• +1
I look better in pictures and worse in motion. I actually have similar flaws to @masaka wide nose and weak chin. Also, lacking facial definition.
I think ive seen your pic before. Don't you have bug eyes as well? Tbh id rather have wide nose than jew nose because with jew nose you look bad from all angles and with wide nose only from the front

• +1
Yeah, @TRUE_CEL also told me I looked leaner irl.
Yes you do, I was expecting a chubby guy but you look skinny tbh

• +1
I think ive seen your pic before. Don't you have bug eyes as well? Tbh id rather have wide nose than jew nose because with jew nose you look bad from all angles and with wide nose only from the front
Nah. Never posted my face here. Who sent you my pic? But bug eyes? Nah. I have droopy lower lids and slight UEE though.

• +1
6.4X4.8. Need to get to 7x5.3 at the very least. Extender plus bathmate should get me there. Most people on this site don't have 7+ inch dicks. That is cope. Most aren't 6 feet+ either. They LARP.
You are both above average in terms of length and girth. Average length is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches and average girth is 4.59 inches. And yes many people on here like to larp about their statistics. I'm not someone who does that.

I think when people say asians, they mean chinese, japanese etc. I think south asians are same as whites/blacks
They also mean Indians and Pakistanis lol :ROFLMAO: in the UK when they say Asians they mean South Asians and not East Asians btw, different subject tho

• +1
You are both above average in terms of length and girth. Average length is between 5.1 and 5.5 inches and average girth is 4.59 inches. And yes many people on here like to larp about their statistics. I'm not someone who does that.
These are non-bone pressed measurements. BP is like 0.5 higher. I am 6.4 long Bone pressed. And around 6 NBP.

Nah. Never posted my face here. Who sent you my pic? But bug eyes? Nah. I have droopy lower lids and slight UEE though.
Idk man i thought you posted em before or at least your eye area lol.

You don’t have bug eyes tho, looked normal.
Jfl I hope others think the same. But I said before a normie said my eyes were kinda bulging. 😢

• +1
These are non-bone pressed measurements. BP is like 0.5 higher. I am 6.4 long Bone pressed. And around 6 NBP.
No they are measured bp, nbp is aspie cope. Scientists use bp method so that factors such as weight don't influence the numbers. It's the legit way to measure. You're 6.4.

No they are measured bp, nbp is aspie cope. Scientists use bp method so that factors such as weight don't influence the numbers. It's the legit way to measure. You're 6.4.
No way 5.1-5.5 is average BP. It has to be 6 at least. I am not an inch above average. I can't believe that. I did do some basic dickmaxxing though and gained 0.25-0.5 inch. So my starting point is 6 on the dot BP.

I saw an article about indians, which said that the condoms were to big for them or smthing jfl, I question the validity of the article tho. Besides your dick is big, so who cares what some faggots try to claim about an ethnic group.
Yeah it's been posted here. Condoms are based on girth though so the article is misleading if it doesn't mention that. And I only see myself as above average. Big is 15 inches flaccid with 10 inch girth.

• JFL
Yeah it's been posted here. Condoms are based on girth though so the article is misleading if it doesn't mention that. And I only see myself as above average. Big is 15 inches flaccid with 10 inch girth.
:ROFLMAO:

They look tired and slightly bulgy but not bug eyed jfl, he was talking shit.
It was a Pakistani normie, his head is huge but he has relative success with chicks lol. He tried making fun of me for having a small dick. He said his dick was 15cm and I said I would rather have a small dick than a big one and he said only guys with small dicks say that. I just let him cope because of my Chaddam personality. If I said I was bigger than him he'd probably get a panic attack.

• +1
Yeah I think I got ptosis. I do have lowset eyebrows but @masaka says they're too bushy jfl.
Trim them. I have big eyebrows and unibrow naturally. But I shape them well. Mine look bad otherwise.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: ✿👍col and Michael Myers
No, when I saw him at first glance, I didn’t notice his eyes all looked normal, as I said his nose is his only true failo.
Lifefuel tbh, this psl shit made look at my own eyes with disgust 😢

• +1
Trim them. I have big eyebrows and unibrow naturally. But I shape them well. Mine look bad otherwise.
I cant touch my eyebrows. It's not permissible for me. However I can shave off the unibrow part which I do. Once a week tho.

• +1