The cons of an arranged marriage and why you should not get one - even if it means getting a virgin bride

idk why, for many its tradition but its not the norm.
See dude, in my country we have cousin marriages too - not as popular now. But the reason women would marry their cousins is because they knew who they were marrying. It was the closest thing they had to an organic love marriage.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828 and The Moggee
See dude, in my country we have cousin marriages too - not as popular now. But the reason women would marry their cousins is because they knew who they were marrying. It was the closest thing they had to an organic love marriage.
what do you mean by "organic"?:feelsuhh:

what do you mean by "organic"?:feelsuhh:
a love marriage. Do you know how arranged marriages actually work, like the process behind it?

a love marriage. Do you know how arranged marriages actually work, like the process behind it?
i see. and yes i do, when a man is interested to marry and so is a woman, they will see each others pics, say yes or no based on that and if its a yes from both sides then the man goes to visit the woman with his parents to meet the woman and her parents and then they will discuss wedding plans and then when the day is there they will become married by signing the paperwork with an imam thats invited to the house. but the time between agreeing to the marriage and the marriage can vary, its never 2 weeks thats way too quick. like you said, it takes months, maybe a year at most, in general cases.

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Edgar
i see. and yes i do, when a man is interested to marry and so is a woman, they will see each others pics, say yes or no based on that and if its a yes from both sides then the man goes to visit the woman with his parents to meet the woman and her parents and then they will discuss wedding plans and then when the day is there they will become married by signing the paperwork with an imam thats invited to the house. but the time between agreeing to the marriage and the marriage can vary, its never 2 weeks thats way too quick. like you said, it takes months, maybe a year at most, in general cases.
Now consider this, the woman chooses the man based on superficial characteristics, then they meet only a few times in the period between marriage and singlehood. They barely know each other in most cases, do you not think it is absurd to potentially have kids and spend the rest of your life with someone who you have only met 3 times in the space of a few months? Even then, you never truly meet her 1 on 1, there are people always with you and she knows to keep her guard up. You never get to see what she's like under stress, when she is angry, what makes her happy, etc. You just know far too little and are getting married from desperation.

• +1
Reactions: The Moggee
Now consider this, the woman chooses the man based on superficial characteristics, then they meet only a few times in the period between marriage and singlehood. They barely know each other in most cases, do you not think it is absurd to potentially have kids and spend the rest of your life with someone who you have only met 3 times in the space of a few months? Even then, you never truly meet her 1 on 1, there are people always with you and she knows to keep her guard up. You never get to see what she's like under stress, when she is angry, what makes her happy, etc. You just know far too little and are getting married from desperation.
they actually have each others contacts, so they can text each other and get to know each other. its not an easy option as youre making it to be, they could genuinely fall in love. my brother got married a few months ago, he met her through facebook, they met a couple of times and then decided to marry. its a love relationship, but how is the process any different from an arranged marriage? after all it was pretty much arranged in essence as well since they were in a facebook group together. also having people together with you is how its supposed to be islamically speaking, you cant just meet up one on one, its just the west thats normalized that kind of thing. as for the last part, everyone says you really know a person until you move in with them so outside of the marriage aspect its not really a good argument to use because even non-islamic couples have the same issue.

they actually have each others contacts, so they can text each other and get to know each other. its not an easy option as youre making it to be, they could genuinely fall in love. my brother got married a few months ago, he met her through facebook, they met a couple of times and then decided to marry. its a love relationship, but how is the process any different from an arranged marriage? after all it was pretty much arranged in essence as well since they were in a facebook group together. also having people together with you is how its supposed to be islamically speaking, you cant just meet up one on one, its just the west thats normalized that kind of thing. as for the last part, everyone says you really know a person until you move in with them so outside of the marriage aspect its not really a good argument to use because even non-islamic couples have the same issue.
Texting someone and meeting them in person are two totally different things, I could text you all day on here and we wouldn't have as strong as a connection as if we met for a week, we're both aware of this.

Secondly, men fall in love a lot faster, your brother could very well be in love but check her side out. Women fall in love after a while.

Thirdly meeting someone in front of their parents vs meeting somone alone are totally different things, and we both know that, yes islamically it's correct but take a step back for one second and recognise the flaw in meeting a person in such a way.

Final point, most couples have argued, had fights etc. You will know what they are like at their lowest and most pissed off compared to someone who has only seen a false version of the person. You need to recognise the flaws man, I am basically saying you don't know the person well enough to marry them, there is no love lmao.

You can argue same with organic relationships, but the thing is, in those relationships they do know the person and there is no stigma in leaving and no consequence. You can't say the same about marriage

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and hebbewem
Texting someone and meeting them in person are two totally different things, I could text you all day on here and we wouldn't have as strong as a connection as if we met for a week, we're both aware of this.

Secondly, men fall in love a lot faster, your brother could very well be in love but check her side out. Women fall in love after a while.

Thirdly meeting someone in front of their parents vs meeting somone alone are totally different things, and we both know that, yes islamically it's correct but take a step back for one second and recognise the flaw in meeting a person in such a way.

Final point, most couples have argued, had fights etc. You will know what they are like at their lowest and most pissed off compared to someone who has only seen a false version of the person. You need to recognise the flaws man, I am basically saying you don't know the person well enough to marry them, there is no love lmao.

You can argue same with organic relationships, but the thing is, in those relationships they do know the person and there is no stigma in leaving and no consequence. You can't say the same about marriage
1. theyre not different things, your point was getting to know a person and you can get to know a person from texting as well, in fact a connection made through texting is even stronger because you are more relaxed that way, if you meet irl youre bound to be tense

2. shes in love too, theyve been married for months, in fact they are on a holiday trip right now as we speak

3. why should i "take a step back" to erroneously look at situation? this is directed at islamicels isnt it? it should be viewed from an islamic angle, not from your western angle which is actually the flawed one since its not a part of islamic culture

4. that is why your point doesnt stand, like they say, you dont truly know a person until youre married to them, or as westerners see it, live under one roof with them. its the same thing so even they struggle with knowing what their partners are really like, the westerners i mean, hence why your point isnt valid at all

theres no stigma against divorce if theres a good reason btw, nobody looks down upon another person for being divorced. this is the west, this isnt pajeetland or whatever

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and FailedNormieManlet
1. theyre not different things, your point was getting to know a person and you can get to know a person from texting as well, in fact a connection made through texting is even stronger because you are more relaxed that way, if you meet irl youre bound to be tense

2. shes in love too, theyve been married for months, in fact they are on a holiday trip right now as we speak

3. why should i "take a step back" to erroneously look at situation? this is directed at islamicels isnt it? it should be viewed from an islamic angle, not from your western angle which is actually the flawed one since its not a part of islamic culture

4. that is why your point doesnt stand, like they say, you dont truly know a person until youre married to them, or as westerners see it, live under one roof with them. its the same thing so even they struggle with knowing what their partners are really like, the westerners i mean, hence why your point isnt valid at all

theres no stigma against divorce if theres a good reason btw, nobody looks down upon another person for being divorced. this is the west, this isnt pajeetland or whatever
Your 1st point is utter bs tbh, no one falls in love with pixels on a screen. People make connections from irl convos, and yes it doesn't matter if they are tense you need to evaluate someone with your own eyes and get the vibe off them.

Your 2nd point again I'm not doubting it bro, but we both know that's not the norm.

You should take a step back because you are viewing it from a clearly biased angle and don't want to look at things objectively, do you truthfully think you know a person well if the only times you met them was in front of their parents? Seriously?

Final point, yes I never said an organic relationship was perfect, however it is better than an arranged marriage because you know the person more well. Sure you don't know what they are like 100%, but you know them more well than an arranged marriage which is the part that matters. MORE WELL.

And yes there is a stigma for women jfl, no one wants used goods.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
Your 1st point is utter bs tbh, no one falls in love with pixels on a screen. People make connections from irl convos, and yes it doesn't matter if they are tense you need to evaluate someone with your own eyes and get the vibe off them.

Your 2nd point again I'm not doubting it bro, but we both know that's not the norm.

You should take a step back because you are viewing it from a clearly biased angle and don't want to look at things objectively, do you truthfully think you know a person well if the only times you met them was in front of their parents? Seriously?

Final point, yes I never said an organic relationship was perfect, however it is better than an arranged marriage because you know the person more well. Sure you don't know what they are like 100%, but you know them more well than an arranged marriage which is the part that matters. MORE WELL.

And yes there is a stigma for women jfl, no one wants used goods.
1. its not utter bs, youre coping really hard if you think theres a difference between irl convos and mobile convos. it obviously matters if youre tense since that interferes with your actual behavior

2. alright lol im just saying it since you brought it up ngl

3. no lol its incredibly dumb to suggest to step back from islamic values when youre doing something for islamic reasons jfl thus it should be in line with islamic values.

4. an arranged marriage can just be as good as any other relationships under the right circumstances though, its not a simple thing

well you say no one wants used goods, well these days women will reject a man for being divorced as well so its not a female problem tbh

1. its not utter bs, youre coping really hard if you think theres a difference between irl convos and mobile convos. it obviously matters if youre tense since that interferes with your actual behavior

2. alright lol im just saying it since you brought it up ngl

3. no lol its incredibly dumb to suggest to step back from islamic values when youre doing something for islamic reasons jfl thus it should be in line with islamic values.

4. an arranged marriage can just be as good as any other relationships under the right circumstances though, its not a simple thing

well you say no one wants used goods, well these days women will reject a man for being divorced as well so its not a female problem tbh
1. JFL yes it is utter bs, human communication is more complex than words, even things such as body language communicate things. Secondly if you are so tense in front of a girl, then how will you survive marriage life with her? That's why you meet multiple times to get comfy with her. Ofc everyone is awkward at first.

2. Happy for your bro, best of luck

3. No it's not dumb and you've not answered my question. Do you seriously believe you get to know someone when the only times you've met them is in front of their parents?

4. Arranged marriages are more stable due to the stigma that comes from divorce + the fact the couples quickly have kids and don't want to leave each other because the kids will end up fucked up growing up in 1 parent households.

5. You've now contradicted yourself, you said there is no stigma for divorce, yet muslim women are now rejecting men for not being virgins? That is stigma.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
stinky, disguisting, gypsy hindu dindu cope and dont forget you smell more worse than suwarrr your ugly stinky repulsive ass is burning like hell that muslim get virgin girls while your dirty shitty fakeetas sleep with your boss at your back
in my country many subhumans are living happily with their stacylites or htb virgin wifes who cares if they are beta buxing or not they have control over their wifes and 90% of them wont go to west neither every paki girl is into americucks and eurocucks so called cucky chads keep burning you harami suwar
May Lord shiva rape your mom with his mighty trident:what:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, 5'8manlet, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Gengar and FailedNormieManlet
1. JFL yes it is utter bs, human communication is more complex than words, even things such as body language communicate things. Secondly if you are so tense in front of a girl, then how will you survive marriage life with her? That's why you meet multiple times to get comfy with her. Ofc everyone is awkward at first.

2. Happy for your bro, best of luck

3. No it's not dumb and you've not answered my question. Do you seriously believe you get to know someone when the only times you've met them is in front of their parents?

4. Arranged marriages are more stable due to the stigma that comes from divorce + the fact the couples quickly have kids and don't want to leave each other because the kids will end up fucked up growing up in 1 parent households.

5. You've now contradicted yourself, you said there is no stigma for divorce, yet muslim women are now rejecting men for not being virgins? That is stigma.
what should my plan be? in the marriage and dating and love life aspect. im a 17 year old boy living in india.

what should my plan be? in the marriage and dating and love life aspect. im a 17 year old boy living in india.
Looksmax and make female friends so you have a network, get invited to parties ---> profit

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Bitches orbit chad like nuclei and electrons smh
alright, srsly tho, what should my plan be, other than making female friends and partying, girls who party are promiscuous beckies right? i just want a non promiscuous girl who isn't fucking crazy

alright, srsly tho, what should my plan be, other than making female friends and partying, girls who party are promiscuous beckies right? i just want a non promiscuous girl who isn't fucking crazy
Doesn't exist. All women are capable of whoring, go talk to any chad here and ask them to post their tinder convos

FAM :lul: tinder is NOT real life
No but trust me ALL women are capable of whoring just for the RIGHT GUY

it is what it is and a brutal pill to swallow but it’s legit and 100% true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Common copes of muslim-cels

>She's a virgin, she won't cheat on me

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

>I don't need that romance bullshit, I just want a wife and kids

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

>Hey at least I'm banging a hot girl!!

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

>B-b-b-but muh wife and kids

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

>Fine I will marry a westernised muslim girl

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.

>Lower divorce rates? Shit man that must be so bad.

>Imagine thinking romantic love and marriage are the same. Romance is actual cope. Its unrealistic to be "in love" for multiple decades. What you need is compatibility. True love is something that is built over a long time.

>Imagine being 50 with no family and your parents dead. Enjoy soul crushing loneliness and lack of purpose.

Be an individual and spit the arranged marriage pill out. Embrace your struggle.

gtfo. You wont be saying the same thing after 5 years of getting know where in a "free" dating market"

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101 and Edgar
muslim girls take it up the ass so they remain virgins for marriage.
This is true, happens here as well jfl, or nowadays they stitch up the hymen. Imagine having a "problem" like that

• +1
This is true, happens here as well jfl, or nowadays they stitch up the hymen. Imagine having a "problem" like that
u egyptian?

• +1
Reactions: Edgar
>Lower divorce rates? Shit man that must be so bad.

>Imagine thinking romantic love and marriage are the same. Romance is actual cope. Its unrealistic to be "in love" for multiple decades. What you need is compatibility. True love is something that is built over a long time.

>Imagine being 50 with no family and your parents dead. Enjoy soul crushing loneliness and lack of purpose.

gtfo. You wont be saying the same thing after 5 years of getting know where in a "free" dating market"
Looksmaxx before and after getting an arranged marriage tbh, that way you get the loyal wife and you can bang babes on the side:feelshmm:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
A lot of muslim-cels sit on their moral thrones and spit on other incels, often touting how lucky they are for having their arranged marriage and how good their lives will be.

In all honesty as someone who grew up in a house where parents had an arranged marriage, it's a lie. Muslim-cels will often tout the lower divorce rates as evidence of an arranged marriage being superior - truth being the low divorce rate is due to the stigma of a divorce + the women don't want to raise kids as single mothers in a foreign country where they barely can speak the language. I'll go further and say this, my parents arranged marrage is more legit than these muslim-cels because my parents didn't marry for the british citenzship.

Counter:- It doesn't matter if she's a virgin or not, sure she won't cheat on you. But she will resent you and despise you for all you stand for, when you move to the west she will realise what a loser she married. She will be walking in the city centre with you, seeing how girls uglier than her are with taller, richer and more handsome men. She will understand how low status you are in the west. Sure she won't cheat, but she will resent you heavily, your life won't be happy. She isn't going to be the submissive housewife you are thinking of, her words are of milk and honey will have poison mixed in. You're being bluepilled.

Counter:- Again heavy cope. If your wife doesn't love you, what example will that set to your son? That it's normal if no woman desires him? Total and utter bullshit you're begging to raise a child who won't know how to react in front of intimacy. Not just that, you truthfully think you will be happy not having a woman love you? The love a child gives you and the love a woman gives you is totally different and aren't comparable in the slightest. True you will be more attached to your child, but not having any love from your wife means you are missing a major part of your life. You really want to die without ever knowing how love from another woman felt? Pathetic and bullshit. I can even tell you a story of how important love is in a marriage. My grandmother got married off at 16 to another boy whom she knew when she was younger, they both got along and already did sort of like each other. That man being my grandfather, and you know what? They both loved each other deeply, my grandfather had never raised a finger or hit my grandmother or even screamed at her (which is amazing for 1950s bangladesh mind you). He died almost 35+ years ago now, and my grandmother still cries whenever she talks about him. I remember my grandmother was cooking in the kitchen once, and I snuck up behind her to give her a hug, and she started telling me how grandad used to do that to her, and she started crying a little thinking about him. She never remarried too. If you are telling me you don't want that sort of relationship, you're a liar.

JFL, your "relationship" if you can even call it that, is an open betabux relationship. Normies at least have the plausible deniability of "she loves me", but you have none. She didn't fall in love with you when you met 2 weeks before the wedding and she never did. You're a betabux and will realise this. You will rush to have kids ASAP so you can trap her, otherwise she would just leave you. But now she has a baby chaining her down, she won't have a choice to leave.

Again, hardcore cope. You're really being a robot here, you are having kids for no reason. This woman doesn't even desire you, she and you are only having kids due to societal expectations, you have no real free will. You're just following orders. Again if you had a normal marriage then you could have had kids because you truly loved this person and felt ready for kids, but instead you are robotically doing things. Your relationship was never organic and you knew it all along.

Honestly dumbest move you can do, I as well as many users have posted countless JBW pills here, they view brown men as beta buxes.

>so what do I do?

Improve and looksmax. Arranged marriages are cope, your parents know this too. Why do you think Indian parents discourage sports and make their kids look ugly af? It's because they know if they looksmax and become indepedent they'll deviate from the arranged marriage plan.

Good points but it's a good back up plan I guess if everything goes tits up.

U think a 5ft2 guy in UK can gt anyone decent? A good arranged marriage to an attractive girl is probs best bet for someone like that.

I'm a HTN (chadlite when I looksmax fully imo) and tbh I would consider an arranged marriage with a cute submissive hijabi virgin tbh. Tough choice tho still.
End of the day for an ugly person who cannot hit the HTNplus range coz they aren't willing to do whatever it takes, an arranged marriage is best bet still.

• +1
Can confirm, I have done this to a muslim chick before- they are just as slutty and horny
JFL true story btw, but I had a friend from egypt and he told me muslim girls take it up the ass so they remain virgins for marriage. Beta bux muslim-cels really fall for these tricks.

I try to save these men and my message is rejected, truth is some of these men are unsavable. If I can save one soul from the arranged-marriage scam, then I've done my work

• JFL

>so what do I do?

You are assuming that loving a girl in arranged marriage isn't possible. You know that we can preselect for brides before the marriage lol. Arranged marriages are great when you don't leave the selection to other people.

A girl in arranged marriage will be much more submissive than one in a love marriage because she does not have the claim that it was she herself who secured you for marriage, and not her family and inlaws.

Absolute perfect scenario for muslims is:
be gl i.e >5.5 psl and moneymaxx to a high level
Marry a white girl >htb/sl (only if she submits to you enough to be willing to change religions for you)
Marry a gl girl from your country via arranged marriage. Maybe 2 or even 3 girls lmao.
Get them pregnant
Profit from harem and utter submissiveness from both due to competition over your attention.
Mogger kids, mogger life, no divorce rape, greatly reduced chances of cheating due to female preselection

@TRUE_CEL @Ryan kiya khayal hai bhaiyon?:lul:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371, Gengar and Ryan
You are assuming that loving a girl in arranged marriage isn't possible. You know that we can preselect for brides before the marriage lol. Arranged marriages are great when you don't leave the selection to other people.

A girl in arranged marriage will be much more submissive than one in a love marriage because she does not have the claim that it was she herself who secured you for marriage, and not her family and inlaws.

Marry a white girl >htb/sl (only if she submits to you enough to be willing to change religions for you)
Marry a gl girl from your country via arranged marriage. Maybe 2 or even 3 girls lmao.
Get them pregnant
Profit from harem and utter submissiveness from both due to competition over your attention.
Mogger kids, mogger life, no divorce rape, greatly reduced chances of cheating due to female preselection

based

• +1
Reactions: Gengar and LooksOrDeath

Get them pregnant

Delusional. Tell me you’ve never touched a girl without telling me you’ve never touched a girl.

i mean no offence to you, but how many Muslim girls do you know personally irl?

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar and LooksOrDeath
Delusional. Tell me you’ve never touched a girl without telling me you’ve never touched a girl.

And yes I haven't touched one of them yet cause I live in Pakistan rn

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar

Get them pregnant

Jfl good job at destroying the bengali coper. :lul: +1 bhai

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath

He lives in an Islamic country lmao :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Jfl good job at destroying the bengali coper. :lul: +1 bhai
I'm waiting for his reply. Also I just realised I mentioned you in like 3 threads mate lol. Sorry for the annoyance.

• +1
I'm waiting for his reply. Also I just realised I mentioned you in like 3 threads mate lol. Sorry for the annoyance.
Its fine lol you can tag me all you want. Btw what dont you understand about my previous post? OP is bengali and coping hard against arranged marriages:hnghn:

• +1
Its fine lol you can tag me all you want. Btw what dont you understand about my previous post? OP is bengali and coping hard against arranged marriages:hnghn:
I am just doubting that I have "destroyed" him when he hasn't yet addressed my message yet.
And also I believe that arranged marriages are a great tool in a muslimcels arsenal, OP needs to realise this.:ogre:

• +1
I am just doubting that I have "destroyed" him when he hasn't yet addressed my message yet.
And also I believe that arranged marriages are a great tool in a muslimcels arsenal, OP needs to realise this.:ogre:
OP is a murtadcuck, he encourages islamic guys to escortmaxx (@masaka) to lose their v-cards. Absolutely degenerate and disgusting thing to advise.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: ✿👍col and LooksOrDeath
OP is a murtadcuck, he encourages islamic guys to escortmaxx (@masaka) to lose their v-cards. Absolutely degenerate and disgusting thing to advise.
That is quite bad advice on his part.

• +1
It is. Not to mention how over-the-top emotional he gets when he talks about arranged marriages. Something's wrong with the guy but that's to be expected from a murtadcuck.

• +1
It is. Not to mention how over-the-top emotional he gets when he talks about arranged marriages. Something's wrong with the guy but that's to be expected from a murtadcuck.
I am honestly surprised you keep rotting here and beef with dudes like introvertednarc but never discuss getting a rhino and HT. Do you even want to ascend?

• JFL
It isn't bad advice. I plan on escortcelling too. It's far more convenient. People here want to convince themselves they are chads by slaying.

• Hmm...
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and Gengar