The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide
how to get... ideal eyebrows

Eyebrows are often neglected and undervalued, but they can affect your looks vastly just like haircuts do. In this thread I am going to introduce you to my perception of ideal eyebrows and the importance of them, elobrate the reasons behind it and also explain how to groom them properly. If you have little to no eyebrow growth - do not worry, because I will cover this issue later in this thread.

The Importance

Eyebrows have many reasons why there are so crucial. On the one hand there are evolutionary reasons, which I will elobrate later, on the other hand they are needed to recognize people and seperate them from eachother. People would have a hard time recognizing you if you'd shave them off completely. The same wouldn't occur, if you would get rid of your lashes or get jaw fillers for example. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that even the slightest change of your eyebrows will have a great impact on your looks and how people percieve you.

The Shape

Jayv

There are various eyebrow shapes and each of them has a different impact on your face. Most guides I have seen advise you to pick a shape based on your face shape. In my opinion however; flat eyebrows are the most ideal for men, no matter what your face shape looks like. You want your eye area to be as compact and hunter-like as possible, as this gets percieved as an alpha trait. So having round shaped eyebrows for instance, will make you look worse.

Here's me with round and flat eyebrows. I've had posted it before:

The Thickness

The thickness itself is very important, because of the same evolutionary reasons why a prominent brow bone or a highset cheekbone is important for males. All of them were meant to protect the eyes while hunting or fighting. (Not only the thickness of the eyebrows, but also the length, set and density) Hence they should be thick, but there's still a limit.

The Outer Length

Your eyebrows should at least reach the outer part of your eyelids. I found that they look better if they're longer than that (reaching your cheekbones or going a little further), since horizontal length of your eyebrows also contributes to achieving hunter eyes.

Here is an example showing you the minimum and ideal length:

The Inner Length

The inner part of your eyebrows should be almost parellel to your nosedrills. Too much gap between them looks feminine. Having too less space shows that you don't take care of yourself.

The Set (optional)

The closer your eyebrows are set to your eyes the better. There are only a few ways to change the set beside surgery, I'll name them later in "The Growth" section. However having high set eyebrows is definitely not a death sentence, you can be good looking with high set eyebrows, but you will be lacking the alpha/slayer look, because of the increased vertical length of your eye area.

Here are some examples of low set eyebrows

Beauty tips male models 222559 1497195079004 image700x0c Jon lead Perfect tousle haircut for men

Examples of high set eyebrows

Download 1 Ryan Gosling Triangular 248x300 Male models 3a

The Tilt

This is something that many people don't even notice. Negative tilted eyebrows causes your whole eye area to look beta. The ideal is either neutral or positive tilted. What fits you better will depend on the set of your eyebrows, the canthal tilt of your eyes, tissue length, jaw angularity and harmony in general. For instance, if you have negative tilted eyes, positive tilted eyebrows can balance out your eye area. High set eyebrows don't go too well with a positive tilt, since it makes your eye area even taller. 'Hunter' eyebrows can be achieved with both neutral and negative tilted eyebrows, but they need to be low set in the first place.

The Density

There's not much to say here. Everyone should know that eyebrows with low density make you less attractive.

Find the difference:
[IMAGE DELETED BY REQUEST OF POSTER]

The Color

Colors FINAL

Dark brown or black is ideal, since they make your brows look more dense. If you're the blonde phenotype with blonde eyebrows that are hardly visible, you should try to dye them to a slightly darker shade after you tried the stuff I listed below..

The Growth

If you have thin eyebrows you can

The Grooming

So if you have thick and dense eyebrows now, you can start shaping them. This can be made with a tweezer or a blade, I recommend using a tweezer first if you never shaped your eyebrows before. Don't use a blade for outer eyebrows.

Pick the hairs where your brows start to arch down, if you want to make them straighter. If you want a positive tilt you need to grow hairs on the right area.

Make sure they are symmetrical. When I shape my eyebrows I use a reversed mirror to spot asymmetry more effectively, but you can use a normal mirror too.

Don't overdo your eyebrows in case you don't want to look gay. You can avoid looking like the guy below by keeping some hairs around your eyebrows. This is why I said you shouldn't use a blade for outer brows:

The apprentice 2013 Alex 590x350

You can brush your eyebrows and wax them. I do this daily and it doesn't look tryhard aslong you don't use too much.of it. It gives a more neat look.

If you are done reshaping and grooming, take a picture if you like, so you can take it as a sample when new hairs start to grow out.

Thanks for reading.

@dodt @dotacel @FatmanO

Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Lynxress, leonas, DelonLover1999 and 148 others
Good stuff.

Thoughts on vaseline vs castor oil?

I have heard lots of recommendations on vaseline.

Also, where do you buy your castor oil?

Thanks.
Amazon

Cool awesome thread tbh

Im getting an eyebrow transplant with Marc Dauer and i have no idea what shape to ask. Help?

what can i do about these holes in my brows? i ordered castor oil and a dermaroller but will they help? didnt plug the brows for ages on this pic. dont mind the beta expression this is an old pic with my "full" brows.

Attachments

• 20190325_181042.jpg
    20190325_181042.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 115
@Felix97 Hey dude quick question, how effective is castor oil for eyebrow usage? I don't want to hop on minoxidil. I've both been told and noticed that my eyebrows are kinda thin.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 656
Screenshot 20190726 112308
I need to improve the outer lenght any tips?

@Felix97 Hey dude quick question, how effective is castor oil for eyebrow usage? I don't want to hop on minoxidil. I've both been told and noticed that my eyebrows are kinda thin.
its good i use it too

• +1
Reactions: Blitz
I'm scared if I go to a foid beautician and tell them what I want they'll just give me the same treatment as every other male client, anyone had any experience with male groomers? what's the best way to ask for what you want?

i've got the innocent, naive incel eyebrows lol
I don't think 'shaping' works for them. I'd assume I need some sort of surgery (or maybe filler?) to kind of 'lift' the muscle on the outside or something to shape them upwards

what should i do

Excellent post. Saved

Is minox worth it? Will it nuke collagen?

Like 8 months. Did NOTHING for my hairline.
1. How often did you needle?
2. Did you at least retain your current hairline?
3. Did you take products listed below while needling?

- Finasteride
- Minoxidil
- Peppermint oil

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
big bumo for a great thread

What a huge thread, really helps to me because I'm gonna get a eyebrows transplant in the near future and i wasn't convinced for my shape.
Now I have to choose the surgeon.

1. How often did you needle?
2. Did you at least retain your current hairline?
3. Did you take products listed below while needling?

- Finasteride
- Minoxidil
- Peppermint oil
1x a week

yes

yes dut

minox

BF4DDDC5 BDC8 4896 A0B5 585567E7A835

will I benefit from castor oil and minox to the outer edge of my eyebrows or the whole thing?

It’s not thick enough atm
So many high trust cuck eyes in this forum lmao

Last edited:
Negative tilt on eyebrows is not a bad thing at all

You are using the same picture for "the thickness" and "the outer length"? Also, in your opinion, can ok-ish eyebrows make up for mild upper eyelid exposure?
Look at Ballou, shit eyes but insane browa

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
reminder that castor oil and blamoprost are working but don't expect drastic change. eyebrow transplant is the only way.

• +1
Reactions: Y2J97 and OCDMaxxing

High IQ post OP (pic unrelated)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Deleted member 5634
Anyone had experience with dermarolling and minox ?

Just realized I have negative tilted eyebrows. I always thought I had decent eyebrows. Fuck this stupid life.
Pitt does too, it isn't death sentence, tbh I wish I had them.

Castor oil is cope for eyebrows and any claims that it works are anecdotal. It works for strengthening lashes though, which allows them to grow longer before they fall off.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, sergeant blackpill, RAITEIII and 1 other person
Thought I'd be a good link

I dont pluck my eyebrows and I also dye them with grecin 5. In the first 1-2 days it gets very dark, but it gets very natural the 3 day and ahead. It lasts for about 1 week, and you'll have to dye them again.

easy looksmax tbh.

I'm coping with castor oil rn, but if it only strengthens the lashes and doesn't actually make them grow then i'm going to switch to a serum.

With an eyelash serum, do you have to keep applying it after you've reached desired results or can you stop indefinitely after you've reached the desired results?

Also the oil inevitably drips into my eyes, faggots, how do i keep that from happening?

Anyone had experience with dermarolling and minox ?
Yep. Insanely effective. My eyebrows are quite thick naturally, but this combo brings it to another level

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
What happens when you stop using Minoxidil on the brows, do they shed or do the hairs that are gained stay?

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

Eyebrows are often neglected and undervalued, but they can affect your looks vastly just like haircuts do. In this thread I am going to introduce you to my perception of ideal eyebrows and the importance of them, elobrate the reasons behind it and also explain how to groom them properly. If you have little to no eyebrow growth - do not worry, because I will cover this issue later in this thread.

The Importance

Eyebrows have many reasons why there are so crucial. On the one hand there are evolutionary reasons, which I will elobrate later, on the other hand they are needed to recognize people and seperate them from eachother. People would have a hard time recognizing you if you'd shave them off completely. The same wouldn't occur, if you would get rid of your lashes or get jaw fillers for example. Therefore we can come to the conclusion that even the slightest change of your eyebrows will have a great impact on your looks and how people percieve you.

The Shape

There are various eyebrow shapes and each of them has a different impact on your face. Most guides I have seen advise you to pick a shape based on your face shape. In my opinion however; flat eyebrows are the most ideal for men, no matter what your face shape looks like. You want your eye area to be as compact and hunter-like as possible, as this gets percieved as an alpha trait. So having round shaped eyebrows for instance, will make you look worse.

The Thickness

The thickness itself is very important, because of the same evolutionary reasons why a prominent brow bone or a highset cheekbone is important for males. All of them were meant to protect the eyes while hunting or fighting. (Not only the thickness of the eyebrows, but also the length, set and density) Hence they should be thick, but there's still a limit.

The Outer Length

Your eyebrows should at least reach the outer part of your eyelids. I found that they look better if they're longer than that (reaching your cheekbones or going a little further), since horizontal length of your eyebrows also contributes to achieving hunter eyes.

The Inner Length

The inner part of your eyebrows should be almost parellel to your nosedrills. Too much gap between them looks feminine. Having too less space shows that you don't take care of yourself.

The Set (optional)

The closer your eyebrows are set to your eyes the better. There are only a few ways to change the set beside surgery, I'll name them later in "The Growth" section. However having high set eyebrows is definitely not a death sentence, you can be good looking with high set eyebrows, but you will be lacking the alpha/slayer look, because of the increased vertical length of your eye area.

The Tilt

This is something that many people don't even notice. Negative tilted eyebrows causes your whole eye area to look beta. The ideal is either neutral or positive tilted. What fits you better will depend on the set of your eyebrows, the canthal tilt of your eyes, tissue length, jaw angularity and harmony in general. For instance, if you have negative tilted eyes, positive tilted eyebrows can balance out your eye area. High set eyebrows don't go too well with a positive tilt, since it makes your eye area even taller. 'Hunter' eyebrows can be achieved with both neutral and negative tilted eyebrows, but they need to be low set in the first place.

The Density

There's not much to say here. Everyone should know that eyebrows with low density make you less attractive.

Find the difference:

The Color

Dark brown or black is ideal, since they make your brows look more dense. If you're the blonde phenotype with blonde eyebrows that are hardly visible, you should try to dye them to a slightly darker shade after you tried the stuff I listed below..

The Growth

The Grooming

So if you have thick and dense eyebrows now, you can start shaping them. This can be made with a tweezer or a blade, I recommend using a tweezer first if you never shaped your eyebrows before. Don't use a blade for outer eyebrows.

Pick the hairs where your brows start to arch down, if you want to make them straighter. If you want a positive tilt you need to grow hairs on the right area.

Make sure they are symmetrical. When I shape my eyebrows I use a reversed mirror to spot asymmetry more effectively, but you can use a normal mirror too.

Don't overdo your eyebrows in case you don't want to look gay. You can avoid looking like the guy below by keeping some hairs around your eyebrows. This is why I said you shouldn't use a blade for outer brows:

You can brush your eyebrows and wax them. I do this daily and it doesn't look tryhard aslong you don't use too much.of it. It gives a more neat look.

If you are done reshaping and grooming, take a picture if you like, so you can take it as a sample when new hairs start to grow out.

Thanks for reading.

@dodt @dotacel @FatmanO

High iq thanks for the guide boyo

anyone got a youtube triutual for this?

The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

The Importance

The Shape

The Thickness

The Outer Length

The Inner Length

The Set (optional)

The Tilt

The Density

Find the difference:

The Color

The Growth

The Grooming

Thanks for reading.

@dodt @dotacel @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: Phillybeard1996
The Eyebrowmaxxing Guide

The Importance

The Shape

The Thickness

The Outer Length

The Inner Length

The Set (optional)

The Tilt

The Density

Find the difference:

The Color

The Growth

The Grooming

Thanks for reading.

@dodt @dotacel @FatmanO

Read every single word

Awesome thread, OP.

What kind of improvements can someone expect with castor oil + dyeing eyebrows darker (or even with costlier products, such as rapidbrow serum?) I consider Delon's eyebrows ideal in terms of density, uniformity and lenght.
This is my eye area:
Eye area

Delon's eye area
Delon eye area

Main goal, apart from more density and darker color is to make them longer, reaching my nose bridge, like Delon's. Would softmaxxes be enough or is this something only an eyebrow transplant would accomplish?

Last edited: