the fact that ethincs have to

D

Deleted member 19157

being canceled by the matrix
try and prove they are the most attractive race

just reeks insecurity, all these asians and indians making pro-indian threads, where are the pro white threads, besides pro-white threads frmo other indians who want to be white

do u see white people trying to prove they are in style and attractive?

hmmmm

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Deleted member 21620, justinzayn and 4 others
No surprise. This forum is majority ethnic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Broly, Deleted member 21620 and 2 others
do u see white people trying to prove they are in style and attractive?

hmmmm
you see it every day on this forum. where have you been? :dafuckfeels:

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Deleted member 16853, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
italians are the biggest hope for those people
they desperately want to link their lineage to ours, they're not satisfied with having an own identity

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 21620 and 4 others
you see it every day on this forum. where have you been? :dafuckfeels:
i mean their are anti ethnic threads, and white supremacy threads, but its not like i see a hoard of white people pushing to think theyre the most attractive race

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 16369
they desperately want to link their lineage to ours, they're not satisfied with having an own identity
Yeah. Too many “med” copers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Indians are the biggest copers on this forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14984, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 21700 and 1 other person
do sfcels or aryan pure blood copers not exist lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22708, Deleted member 16853, Truecel14 and 3 others
do sfcels or aryan pure blood copers not exist lol
ive seen 15 ethnic threads trying to prove out of every 1 sfcel thread

maybe i just dont pay attention to the latter

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and 3 others
The fact that SFcel's exist prove whites have highest SMV. Male equivalent of chadsexual.

Meanwhile where are the ethnics that wouldn't fuck a HTB white girl? Don't exist.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, LooksOrDeath and Deleted member 19157
Mirin your avi

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620 and Deleted member 19157
The fact that SFcel's exist prove whites have highest SMV. Male equivalent of chadsexual.

Meanwhile where are the ethnics that wouldn't fuck a HTB white girl? Don't exist.
where are the ethnic versions of SFcels?

sucking off white chads, if even possible

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
They are on payroll:
6B229C2E 08C4 45B4 9865 F288A7797389

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, the BULL, Deleted member 21624 and 1 other person
To be honest the only indian coper on this forum are @justinzayn and his pheno cope
And cheese rumble with his kpop cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, Deleted member 16369 and Deleted member 21620
To be honest the only indian coper on this forum are @justinzayn and his pheno cope
And cheese rumble with his kpop cope
i ama PAki truecel still mogs east asian,
plus i look way better and diffrent iran west asian shifted then avg indian,,confirmed by white anglo users and apricity
you larping curry

Last edited:
i ama PAki truecel still mogs east asian,
plus i look way better and diffrent iran west asian shifted then avg indian,,confirmed by white anglo users and apricity
you larping curry
order of attractive to least attractive races facially are:
white
black
indian
asian

in that order, imo

to women of course, thats objective

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn
You look more ethnic than mario nigga

• JFL
Reactions: Broly, John124, Deleted member 21620 and 1 other person
You're med???
I thought you were a light skinned north indian

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22124
theres alot of pro white threads

but threads are made just to convince other men

reality is the key

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
So all of a sudden the jbw copers and sfcels don't exist huh

theyre ethnic quite often i suspect
Cope, Only a few self-hating indians do that, as for the rest, they're called delusional for believe they're the most attractive

Not to mention, if the point you made was correct, i'd never see any white users in the "bbc" threads or "k-pop" supremacy threads arguing with other users for hours each day

• Hmm...
Its mostly an indian trait

Yes, they claim to be med or White passing. Lmao. Being White doesn’t make you a Chad in Asia.

Cope, Only a few self-hating indians do that, as for the rest, they're called delusional for believe they're the most attractive

Not to mention, if the point you made was correct, i'd never see any white users in the "bbc" threads or "k-pop" supremacy threads arguing with other users for hours each day
why would any white person claim you need to "just be white" when theyre most likely incel themselves if on this website, makes no sense

and again, the bbc and asian guys are the ones making the threads trying to prove something

arguing with the fact is different, if someone says all ethnics are ugly and u cant be chad i understand ethnics arguing with that because its no true. it doesnt matter what race u are if chad

and the facts also are white is the most desired phenotype

why would any white person claim you need to "just be white" when theyre most likely incel themselves if on this website, makes no sense

and again, the bbc and asian guys are the ones making the threads trying to prove something

arguing with the fact is different, if someone says all ethnics are ugly and u cant be chad i understand ethnics arguing with that because its no true. it doesnt matter what race u are if chad

and the facts also are white is the most desired phenotype
EXACTLY MY POINT!, users here are Narcy, so no matter how ugly they are, they'll dickride the top 10% of their own race with a few exceptions, also White people have more media and history halo more than any "jew" propaganda, but users here aint ready for that convo cuz they know its true

• +1