THE FIVE MOST BRUTAL PILLS (IMO)

Napoleon1800

Napoleon1800

Kraken
These were the hardest pills for me to swallow. Changed my world view drastically, in no particular order they are:

1) The Grannypill

Search up Granny Tinder Experiment on YouTube. The results are shocking. 60 year old rotting and old grannies have hundreds of matches and chadlites begging for their attention in their messages. Meanwhile 5'11 mtn rots with 0 matches after a month of swiping. Truly shows the SMV difference just because of gender.

2) The Genderpill

Speaking of gender, this was probably one of the hardest pills for me to swallow. Being a male is simply inferior in every way to a female in today's world. Even Chad has some restrictions in life, but Stacy gets to practically do whatever the fuck she wants. A ltb is valued more than a chadlite in society. She will get more attention, more care, more love, more money, more support etc being a female is simply guaranteed having a better quality of life than a man. You were all just one chromosome away from enjoying your lives without worry.

3) The Ramirezpill

The fact that women physically fought each other in droves for his attention, that of a vicious serial killer, who could've raped and killed them in their sleep, who raped and murdered a 9 year old girl, was brutal for me to accept. The Ramirezpill fully annihilates the idea of being a good, kind person with good morals and a respectful attitude. Those are only submissive cucked traits for sub chads. Serial killer and rapist Chad will have people fighting over him, respectful, honest and kind ltn will be told to kill himself as soon as he steps near a woman.

4) The Eyepill

Somewhat controversial but the eyes are the basis of beauty. Even normies understand this, thats why complimenting the eyes is very common. Females always notice your eyes first, it is what they will judge you off of. I have an OK lower third but subhuman level eyes, and I was always outcast from the main social groups and recieved hate, disgust or ignorance. I was told I had the eyes of a monster. Understanding that eyes are the foundation of beauty, and one of the hardest things to change, took some time and difficulty.

5) The Compoundingpill

Some people are blessed with practically everything, while others live their entire lives in the dark.

This is only my opinion. If you disagree with any of these, feel free to explain why.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, Deleted member 27635, NotoriousLoser and 8 others
Dogpill and cuckpill

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PG4BINX, Sub0, LampPostPrime and 4 others
the agepill as a man is also one of the hardest pills to swallow : the fact that the only reason you look good is because you are young and you have nice hair but then after 25 ur life starts to go downhill and its basically over for u

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, LampPostPrime, LooksThinker and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Sub0, LampPostPrime and pentamogged9000
Bbc pill mogs those five.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, SAQUIB66, LampPostPrime and 1 other person
the agepill as a man is also one of the hardest pills to swallow : the fact that the only reason you look good is because you are young and you have nice hair but then after 25 ur life starts to go downhill and its basically over for u
For youngcels like me I cannot comprehend this properly yet, but seeing other people's experiences, I am definitely worried of what is coming past 25.

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetsingh, Mio and acclunatic
The excessive drooling pill is impossible to swallow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3105 and Napoleon1800
The agepill takes no prisoners

most to least brutal top to bottom

basic symmetry/harmony pill
D pill
hair pill
height pill

• +1
Reactions: poopoohead and chadpreetsingh
These were the hardest pills for me to swallow. Changed my world view drastically, in no particular order they are:

1) The Grannypill

Search up Granny Tinder Experiment on YouTube. The results are shocking. 60 year old rotting and old grannies have hundreds of matches and chadlites begging for their attention in their messages. Meanwhile 5'11 mtn rots with 0 matches after a month of swiping. Truly shows the SMV difference just because of gender.

2) The Genderpill

Speaking of gender, this was probably one of the hardest pills for me to swallow. Being a male is simply inferior in every way to a female in today's world. Even Chad has some restrictions in life, but Stacy gets to practically do whatever the fuck she wants. A ltb is valued more than a chadlite in society. She will get more attention, more care, more love, more money, more support etc being a female is simply guaranteed having a better quality of life than a man. You were all just one chromosome away from enjoying your lives without worry.

3) The Ramirezpill

The fact that women physically fought each other in droves for his attention, that of a vicious serial killer, who could've raped and killed them in their sleep, who raped and murdered a 9 year old girl, was brutal for me to accept. The Ramirezpill fully annihilates the idea of being a good, kind person with good morals and a respectful attitude. Those are only submissive cucked traits for sub chads. Serial killer and rapist Chad will have people fighting over him, respectful, honest and kind ltn will be told to kill himself as soon as he steps near a woman.

4) The Eyepill

Somewhat controversial but the eyes are the basis of beauty. Even normies understand this, thats why complimenting the eyes is very common. Females always notice your eyes first, it is what they will judge you off of. I have an OK lower third but subhuman level eyes, and I was always outcast from the main social groups and recieved hate, disgust or ignorance. I was told I had the eyes of a monster. Understanding that eyes are the foundation of beauty, and one of the hardest things to change, took some time and difficulty.

5) The Compoundingpill

Some people are blessed with practically everything, while others live their entire lives in the dark.

This is only my opinion. If you disagree with any of these, feel free to explain why.
Bro rameriz

Whenever i hear this niggas name make me insane

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and Napoleon1800
2) The Genderpill

You VASTLY underestimate the treatment you receive when good looking
All the “muh nobody muh gives a shit about men” stuff comes exclusively from normies and below

• +1
Reactions: Mewton
You VASTLY underestimate the treatment you receive when good looking
All the “muh nobody muh gives a shit about men” stuff comes exclusively from normies and below
Never said nobody gives a shit about men. But being female, overall, is instantly guaranteed a better life

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles
Never said nobody gives a shit about men. But being female, overall, is instantly guaranteed a better life
I’m saying “ltb > chadlite in society” is false

I’m saying “ltb > chadlite in society” is false
I see. I disagree because a bunch of chadlites actually end up with ltbs lmfao but no ltn ends up with a stacylite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles and It'snotover
0) dickpill

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Deleted member 3105
I see. I disagree because a bunch of chadlites actually end up with ltbs lmfao but no ltn ends up with a stacylite
this comes, again, from the misunderstanding of what a good looking man’s life is actually like. You’re thinking it’s a 1 to 1 comparison “oh well I have to date whatever I CAN GET, so it must be the same for a chadlite” it’s not.

Two things, 1. The vast majority of couples are looksmatched, both anecdotally and in studies.

2. If a chadlite is with a ltb (rare, likely you’re misrating somebody) it’s because he CHOSE to be with a ltb, that could be for many reasons, financial (you can live off of women no problems), personality, first love (often two fat people will get together and then one loses weight and becomes gl and the other doesn’t but the relationship stays for a while)

dick pill
if you can't fuck, then it is truly over
everything else goes to waste

• +1
Reactions: RiceCel1234, NotoriousLoser and Napoleon1800
For youngcels like me I cannot comprehend this properly yet, but seeing other people's experiences, I am definitely worried of what is coming past 25.
Once the age pills hits you, nothing will beat it, once you are old, you are a worst version of your invisble younger self, its beyond brootal.

• +1
Reactions: NotoriousLoser
Under 7 x 6 BP pill = eventual suicide after your wife cheats on you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NotoriousLoser, Mewton, Swarthy Knight and 2 others

1) The Grannypill

2) The Genderpill

3) The Ramirezpill

4) The Eyepill

5) The Compoundingpill

Yes barrett cries himself to sleep imaging the fact he would be an a list celebrity if he was a women

Kemonopill. When goal is to find waifu, not to be slayer, then just one good match is enough. But all those matches I got are not kemono friends, just bit weirdo thots

mortality pill, nihilism pill, never truly know another person/no one will ever truly know you pill, everyone is actually you on the inside pill, life is inherently unsatisfying pill

most people aren't even smart enough to understand nihilism so they say shit like "just create your own meaning!" it's not about there not being any objective meaning. it's about the impossibility of meaning period. even Camus fails at getting it.

Last edited:

1) The Grannypill

bro im dying at this video. Skip to 2:30

• JFL
Reactions: czwarty
Stacy gets to practically do whatever the fuck she wants
cant go out at night
cant shoot at a specific spot while peeing
and the list goes on ....
males > females in every single aspect

cant go out at night
cant shoot at a specific spot while peeing
and the list goes on ....
males > females in every single aspect