The forum is dying ngl

Nigga just kys, languages are not ur strong side just write in english ur too low iq for allat
goes to show your low iq why tf would I know Russian? if was dogging on it
No but the standard is English, you come on English forum you gotta speak the language just like how if you move to any country you'd have to learn that language. It's not my fault you were taught a subhuman language first
if you know both just speak English its better for all of us
ты тогда чатгпт/гемини/грок используй
они лучше для переводов и сами пишут лучше на других языках
👌
 
No but the standard is English, you come on English forum you gotta speak the language just like how if you move to any country you'd have to learn that language. It's not my fault you were taught a subhuman language first
по-русски пиши, а то непонятно нихуя что ты пишешь
 
No but the standard is English, you come on English forum you gotta speak the language just like how if you move to any country you'd have to learn that language. It's not my fault you were taught a subhuman language first
I know 4 languages and if we're honest russian is better than english by far, the main reason we text in russian is bcs we discuss russo-ukrainian history, y'all won't understand shit anyway and for us it is easier. Just put in a translator if ur so desperate to understand, I respect and text u in ur language so u will understand me, but when I talked with him it was easier for both of us to talk in russian.

And generally nigga there is no rule that I cannot speak russin on the website, and u can't say shit abt "if you move to any country you'd have to learn that language" ur most probably live in the West with lots of muslims illegals subhumans that don't even know a word in ur language so ur allegations are pretty funny to me ngl :ROFLMAO:
 
  • +1
Reactions: JewishNationalist
goes to show your low iq why tf would I know Russian? if was dogging on it

if you know both just speak English its better for all of us

👌
Nigga I spoke to u in english when u texted me, when I texted the other dude that is also russian it was easier for both of us to do it in our languages, it was hours ago so I don't really see the problme here nigga, maximum go to translator and treanslate wtf it ur problem
 
Nigga I spoke to u in english when u texted me, when I texted the other dude that is also russian it was easier for both of us to do it in our languages, it was hours ago so I don't really see the problme here nigga, maximum go to translator and treanslate wtf it ur problem
:feelsuhh:
 
1790865117689
 
Don't worry I'll save it
 
its not dying. its already dead
 

Similar threads

AscendHQ
Replies
4
Views
28
AscendHQ
AscendHQ
TGUN.
Replies
26
Views
106
ilikefish
ilikefish
Hmivi_123
Replies
14
Views
100
Hmivi_123
Hmivi_123
thehand
Replies
1
Views
15
SPAM
SPAM
itsover74
Replies
16
Views
138
itsover74
itsover74

Users who are viewing this thread

  • Michael Vornik X
  • Игорь бурда
  • muhajudin21
  • NeoAscendant
  • JewishNationalist
Back
Top