The Greypill Pandemic | Why Forum is Becoming Increasingly Bluepilled

Selinity

Selinity

Zephir
Y'know, for a supposedly blackpilled forum this place is surprisingly blue-pilled. Many, in fact most users here haven't fully embraced the looks pill despite all of the evidence being there. They are still being delusional, they are still coping, they are still going on and on about 'exceptions' to this rule and that rule and talking about how the blackpill is 'exaggerated' and this and that.. (insert more coping nonsense).

Most users here are not blackpilled.

They are what I would like to call 'Grey-pilled,' meaning that they accept the black-pilled, but not fully. They still cope, they still believe in exceptions and what not but they do acknowledge that looks matter in dating.

A common belief of such people is that once you become a 6/10 facially that you can compensate for your facial flaws and lack of chad-stauts through things such as money, status, personality.

Not too long ago I made a poll titled "Does Game/Personality Matter" and was simply floored by the response which I got.

Screen Shot 2021 04 20 at 104124 AM

Out of the 66 people who responded to the survey a whopping 46.97% (the majority) said 'somewhat.'
43.94% said 'yes'

and only 9.09% of respondents said 'no'

Guys, this is data taken from a survey done on looksmax users. People who supposedly should be blackpilled and lookspilled since they're improving their appearance to make their life better, right?

And if you look at other such experiments done on the looksmaxxing population you will get similar results. it wasn't too long ago when I saw @MakinItHappen talking about how he was in various redpill forums and preached that we should learn 'game' and 'how to talk to women.'

No one called him out on his bullshit.

Your personality is your face guys.

You can't be greypilled, you can't be bluepilled, redpilled or whatever else pilled and still looksmax, that's cognitive dissonance.

This is also why I believe most people here don't genuinely looksmax. The idea the it's looks only that matters is still not somethign which they fully accept so rather than go to the gym, eat right and follow guides on how to become more attractive here they do things like seek out redpill forums.

They do things like seek out redpilled youtube content.

When will you guys learn?

It's looks, looks, looks.

People here may type that to fit in. But they will never internalize the idea within themselves. They will still find this way or that way to cope, even with all the data, saying shit like 'after 6/10 personality matters,' or 'looks is the main thing, but game and confidence can help you' or 'NT HTN is outslaying aspie Chad."

But I know why this is happening.

It's happening because many such people know that admitting the full blackpill would be admitting that they have no chance with women. It would be admitting that quite simply, it's over. And that's a scary thing to accept.

But you still have to stop being greypilled. You need to see the reality for what it is.

If you are greypilled, bluepilled, redpilled etc, then I hope this thread serves as a wake up call for you.

Personality does not matter.

For the sake of everyone here and the integrity of the forum. stop fucking coping.

Women Preferring 'Personality'

Predicting Romantic Interest at Zero Acquaintance: Evidence of Sex Differences in Trait Perception but Not in Predictors of Interest

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?
This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Aqua, Nero, Deleted member 12344 and 40 others
Nice thread bro 🙂

• +1
  • WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, thecel, Marsiere214 and 5 others
I kinda agree with you, but you cannot deny that an extroverted, fun to be around guy will slay more girls than an introverted, boring guy, given equal face, height and frame of course

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, ballskin, AscendingHero and 34 others
Indeed it's a strong thread.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 10652
I kinda agree with you, but you cannot deny that an extroverted, fun to be around guy will slay more girls than an introverted, boring guy, given equal face, height and frame of course

what was the last time a extrovert fun guy had these kind of responses?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: never_lucky, Deleted member 7785 and Selinity
people will want to be friends more with extroverted chad but at the end of the day, the response from women is still the same. It's a 'yes' or a 'no' dependant on your face.

Any difference in slaying would be do to things like simply having more opportunities to meet women, but with those variables removed in a speed dating situation or on tinder for example they should perform about the same.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22080, Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214 and 4 others
New posters when they read it's over:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, AscendingHero, Deleted member 7224 and 7 others
Great thread should be compulsory for the GrAYcels to read this before posting stupid bluepill crap

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12827, Deleted member 245, Chadeep and 1 other person
Autistic, low iq greycel tier thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AbuSAF, fukmylyf, Deleted member 12827 and 5 others

what was the last time a extrovert fun guy had these kind of responses?

They are virtue signaling, he wouldn't be able to fuck any girl IRL.
Remember that women look for the fittest, strongest male who is able to protect them and make them climb the social ladder. How can a sub-70 IQ autist help them with that?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and itorroella9
Remember that women look for the fittest, strongest male who is able to protect them and make them climb the social ladder. How can a sub-70 IQ autist help them with that?
Even on this autist they notice his face. This should tell you something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 761 and Selinity
They would still be physically attracted to him, that's what you don't get. They may not date for the reasons you mentioned, but they could and would fuck him and crave his genetics.

What you are talking about is getting women by virtue of them wanting something from you, that's not true attraction and greypilled.

Alpha fucks, beta buxx

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 12611 and Deleted member 10913
Doin gods work, keep blackpilling them ignorant fucks and Gandy will hear yar prayers.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 245 and Selinity
In my experience women check me out more when I have confident, relaxed walk.

When I talk in a confident manner, girls show more signs of attraction. Insecure voice kills attraction.

In my experience game matters too. By game I mean basic things like the things that I mentioned

Looks are the most important thing however.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, lilhorizontal32 and 12 others
Anyone with any real experience with women realizes that the black and white view of "looks is the ONLY thing that matters" is obviously completely wrong. Not only is the world not made up of PSL 8 Chads vs subhuman incels, but any notion of looks being the only thing that matters can easily be dispelled by simply pointing to exceptions.

If you EVER see a man that is not GL which is having access to GL women either through fame or money directly disproves the claim made in the OP. I'm sure I don't have to come up with examples of this - we've all seen them time and time again.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Lihito, fukmylyf and 18 others
Anyone with any real experience with women realizes that the black and white view of "looks is the ONLY thing that matters" is obviously completely wrong. Not only is the world not made up of PSL 8 Chads vs subhuman incels, but any notion of looks being the only thing that matters can easily be dispelled by simply pointing to exceptions.

If you EVER see a man that is not GL which is having access to GL women either through fame or money directly disproves the claim made in the OP. I'm sure I don't have to come up with examples of this - we've all seen them time and time again.
Can looks be undermined?! No it can't. Look a relationship can mostly happen on attractiveness.

Extra:
If it happens despite someone is ugly their is another factor in play but that other factor does not cause attractiveness. Maybe it's culture maybe money maybe the law. I don't argue against them but to claim that this causes attractiveness is simply false. Commitment is at most what anything other then looks can provide.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity
but he's not attractive to women. That's the main point. The blackpill isn't about getting a date, or getting a gf. it's about female attraction and sex, and the data, studies and anecdotal evidence point to Chad being what women are attracted to.

• +1
Reactions: Lihito, Deleted member 12611, Deleted member 761 and 5 others
Even many redpilled people are better than the copers here tbh.
I made a post about this as well (although not exactly the same).

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 4106
but he's not attractive to women. That's the main point. The blackpill isn't about getting a date, or getting a gf. it's about female attraction and sex, and the data, studies and anecdotal evidence point to Chad being what women are attracted to.
Of course they are attractive to women. It seems your logic is that a woman is only with a man that isn't Chad for purely exploitive economical reasons. Yet there are many, many examples of non rich local statusmaxxed men that are highly attractive to women. Typical being instagram clout, playing in a local band etc. How would you explain that?

It further seems that you believe that a literal autist Chad will make outslay a HTN with charisma and optimal "game". Do you believe that is the case? That a stuttering Chad with literal aspergers, zero friends playing video games 24-7 and talking about math problems makes her pussy tingle? Or statusmaxxed popular HTN with an exciting life, flashy clothes, good career in a profitable field and shitloads of friends?

If you believe that any of the things I just mentioned made a difference, then you can see that clearly, the extremist "blackpill only" view is provably wrong.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11167, Vvvvxxxx and 4 others
Personality matters. Just not the type of "nice guy" you think it should matter.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, Vvvvxxxx, 5'8manlet and 4 others
Chad for purely exploitive economical reasons. Yet there are many, many examples of non rich local statusmaxxed men that are highly attractive to women. Typical being instagram clout, playing in a local band etc. How would you explain that?
You still use the word attractive. Define it's meaning.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero
Its not bluepilled when you say personality matters. But it doesnt matter as much as looks.

I mean for me personality matters too when im dating, why shouldnt it matter for girls too?

And yea if you are chad nothing matters, but MOST guys are average. So if you have 2 guys with the same SMV, lets say 6'3, white and 4psl face, but one of them is extroverted, not a simp, doing fun things all the time while the other one rots at home playing world of warcraft, which one would girls choose for a LTR

(for ONS and slaying its ONLY looks, nothing more ofc)

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 11167, Chadeep and 1 other person
Can looks be undermined?! No it can't. Look a relationship can mostly happen on attractiveness.

Extra:
If it happens despite someone is ugly their is another factor in play but that other factor does not cause attractiveness. Maybe it's culture maybe money maybe the law. I don't argue against them but to claim that this causes attractiveness is simply false. Commitment is at most what anything other then looks can provide.
There are two types of attraction:

PURELY PHYSICAL and STATUS

PURELY PHYSICAL is made up of ONLY your looks, i.e., physique, face etc. This makes a girl want you to fuck her and put babies inside of her.

STATUS is equally as real, and also makes her want you to fuck her and put babies inside of her. However STATUS is made up of many other compounding factors, where the most important factor is LOOKS because looks is a GIANT status indicator. Good looks is associated with popularity, intelligence, success etc. Further, STATUS can be split into PERCEIVED AND REAL STATUS.

REAL STATUS:

- Popularity (whether people like you, how many people know of you etc)
- Clout (influence, power)
- Money/possessions (cars, real estate etc)
- Physical imposing (tall, big, looking strong)
- Lucrative / attractive career

PERCEIVED STATUS (WHAT SHE BELIEVES YOUR STATUS IS IN HER HEAD, WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS FOR ATTRACTION - REAL STATUS OBVIOUSLY IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN HER PERCEIVED STATUS)
- Personality (Your personality will have impact on her judgement on your overall status); including but not limited to charisma, ability to make friends, manipulation tactics, dark triad shiet
- The specific circumstances the girls met you and how she perceived you (girls who bullied you as a loser in high school will have a different outlook on who you are vs girl who meets you for the first time when you're looksmaxxed and statusmaxxed to the gills)
- Whatever specific girls or friends think about you (for instance, if you fucked a friend of hers and she talks about how good the sex was, that is going to impact how she perceives your status)

etc etc

This isn't an exhaustive list, but it paints a general picture. If you don't recognize that these things have a real, tangible impact on attraction, then just J F L

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonnabechad, Deleted member 11167, Vvvvxxxx and 2 others
Of course they are attractive to women. It seems your logic is that a woman is only with a man that isn't Chad for purely exploitive economical reasons. Yet there are many, many examples of non rich local statusmaxxed men that are highly attractive to women. Typical being instagram clout, playing in a local band etc. How would you explain that?
Those are still just external factors, the attraction is not for the man in question, that's the biggest thing.
This is why 70% of divorces are executed by women, they want to detach those external factors (status, money, etc) and take them for themselves.

Maybe in some situations the motivation for dating a man who is not physically attractive is not malicious, but it is certainly not a self-less reason.
It further seems that you believe that a literal autist Chad will make outslay a HTN with charisma and optimal "game". Do you believe that is the case? That a stuttering Chad with literal aspergers, zero friends playing video games 24-7 and talking about math problems makes her pussy tingle? Or statusmaxxed popular HTN with an exciting life, flashy clothes, good career in a profitable field and shitloads of friends?
You are using the absolute extremes. This is not a case of 'slaying' or getting women, it's a matter of 'do women find you attracitve,' and 'which one would you rather mate with,' these other variables that you are throwing in are irrelevant.

With equal opportunity to meet women in a speed dating or tinder situation for example, the chad will outslay the htn.

I've said this before, why are you asking me the same questions again bro?
That's what the blackpill is all about.

I could say "normie with friends outslays chad who's locked in a closet" to try and 'disprove blackpill,' but that just makes no sense at all because with equal oppurtinuty, boring Chad with bdd will always do better than a htn with a sparkling personality.

That is the blackpill.
If you believe that any of the things I just mentioned made a difference, then you can see that clearly, the extremist "blackpill only" view is provably wrong.
You are a greypilled some body, I can already tell.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Chadeep, tulasdanslos and 1 other person
There are two types of attraction:

PURELY PHYSICAL and STATUS

PURELY PHYSICAL is made up of ONLY your looks, i.e., physique, face etc. This makes a girl want you to fuck her and put babies inside of her.

STATUS is equally as real, and also makes her want you to fuck her and put babies inside of her. However STATUS is made up of many other compounding factors, where the most important factor is LOOKS because looks is a GIANT status indicator. Good looks is associated with popularity, intelligence, success etc. Further, STATUS can be split into PERCEIVED AND REAL STATUS.

REAL STATUS:

- Popularity (whether people like you, how many people know of you etc)
- Clout (influence, power)
- Money/possessions (cars, real estate etc)
- Physical imposing (tall, big, looking strong)
- Lucrative / attractive career

PERCEIVED STATUS (WHAT SHE BELIEVES YOUR STATUS IS IN HER HEAD, WHICH IS WHAT MATTERS FOR ATTRACTION - REAL STATUS OBVIOUSLY IS A MAJOR FACTOR IN HER PERCEIVED STATUS)
- Personality (Your personality will have impact on her judgement on your overall status); including but not limited to charisma, ability to make friends, manipulation tactics, dark triad shiet
- The specific circumstances the girls met you and how she perceived you (girls who bullied you as a loser in high school will have a different outlook on who you are vs girl who meets you for the first time when you're looksmaxxed and statusmaxxed to the gills)
- Whatever specific girls or friends think about you (for instance, if you fucked a friend of hers and she talks about how good the sex was, that is going to impact how she perceives your status)

etc etc

This isn't an exhaustive list, but it paints a general picture. If you don't recognize that these things have a real, tangible impact on attraction, then just J F L
They have a tnangible impact on dating success, but they do not have an impact on actual, genuine attraction. Proper attraction is for good genetics, it isn't from anything else. It doesn't come from anything more.
I mean for me personality matters too when im dating, why shouldnt it matter for girls too?
Women are different from men when it comes to mate selection. This is projecting onto women when clearly they don't find personality to be of much importance.
And yea if you are chad nothing matters,
You just admitted my point here.
but MOST guys are average. So if you have 2 guys with the same SMV, lets say 6'3, white and 4psl face, but one of them is extroverted, not a simp, doing fun things all the time while the other one rots at home playing world of warcraft, which one would girls choose for a LTR
You keep forcing this hypothetical situation of two equals to try and disprove blackpill when it doesn't work like that because the loosk variable is removed from the situation when you have two people of equal attractiveness.
(for ONS and slaying its ONLY looks, nothing more ofc)
If I invited you guys to debate on discord or something the blackpill would you guys agree?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 10913 and 1 other person

Can status undermine looks? No it can't. So if it can't do this then it means 'status' itself doesn't hold attraction on it's own. When you say 'equel' you accept the notion that attraction can be done with status alone.
If you don't recognize that these things have a real, tangible impact on attraction, then just J F L
Indeed it doesn't have an impact. The reason why is because looks importance can't be undermined.
Attractive = girl wants to fuck you
Well after all the bs you said it here. This can only happen with your looks. Not your personality, not your suit not game. It happens by your facial 'worth' Turn the argument around.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214 and Selinity
They have a tnangible impact on dating success, but they do not have an impact on actual, genuine attraction. Proper attraction is for good genetics, it isn't from anything else. It doesn't come from anything more.

Women are different from men when it comes to mate selection. This is projecting onto women when clearly they don't find personality to be of much importance.

You just admitted my point here.

You keep forcing this hypothetical situation of two equals to try and disprove blackpill when it doesn't work like that because the loosk variable is removed from the situation when you have two people of equal attractiveness.

If I invited you guys to debate on discord or something the blackpill would you guys agree?
Na man because i dont really care about this shit. Im just here to improve my looks. No personality can save you if you have an average/below average face

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Selinity
@MaherGOAT I've added you to the @ list for my future threads. since I appreciate your input.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Deleted member 5185
In that situation looks ceases to be a variable because they're all equal so this argument of 'equal looks,' does not matter even though it's used so frequently.

At the end of the day it's still just an attempt at coping by saying "see, personality counts for somehting, right guys?" when genuinely, it doesn't.

What you are saying is basically this, then:

Looks is the only thing that matters for creating pure physical attraction. This is a circular argument because the conclusion is embedded in the premise.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
View attachment 1099376
[1]Can status undermine looks? No it can't. So if it can't do this then it means 'status' itself doesn't hold attraction on it's own. When you say 'equel' you accept the notion that attraction can be done with status alone.

[2]Indeed it doesn't have an impact. The reason why is because looks importance can't be undermined.

[3]Well after all the bs you said it here. This can only happen with your looks. Not your personality, not your suit not game. It happens by your facial 'worth' Turn the argument around.
[1] A picture of Donald Trump, a old af man has essentially no relation to the discussion at hand.

The reality is that both looks and status are important. Either extreme (i.e wheelchair bound autistic deaf and blind Chad that poops his pants all day vs extremely statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed 4'11 microcephaly subhuman) shows that its not black or white. None of these men are attractive to women.

[2]I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "can status undermine looks" - clearly, status has a tangible impact on attraction, this is clearly observable through all manners of attraction that isn't looks.

[3] Again, this is simply wrong. Remember that I'm not saying "looks doesn't matter", I am simply refuting that looks is the ONLY thing that matters. This is so laughably easy to prove wrong, again see my previous thought experiment.

Let me exemplify it as follows:

6'4 PSL 8 Chad that is autistic, has zero friends, reeks of shit, lashes out at everyone and bangs his head against the wall while pooping and pissing

vs

6'4 PSL 7 Chad totally statusmaxxed with 5mill instagram followers and awesome charisma and lifestyle

If we follow your argument that looks is the ONLY thing that matters, the behavioral differences are irrelevant and thus you deem a girl being more attracted to autistic 8 PSL Chad vs statusmaxxed 7 PSL Chad.

• JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Selinity and Deleted member 10913
Your personality, status, and wealth won't be considered if you don't pass the looks threshold, neither for sex nor a relationship.

Sure, looks are everything if you are talking about casual sex but what about LTR with good looking girls? Why should a good looking girl choose you if she can choose another man around the same PSL rating as you? Or do you believe women will pick the man she is most attracted to for a LTR and not consider personality, wealth or status? In that case I would say go outside and look around.

• +1
Reactions: ReignsChad, Selinity and Deleted member 5185
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10913
Your personality, status, and wealth won't be considered if you don't pass the looks threshold, neither for sex nor a relationship.

Sure, looks are everything if you are talking about casual sex but what about LTR with good looking girls? Why should a good looking girl choose you if she can choose another man around the same PSL rating as you? Or do you believe women will pick the man she is most attracted to for a LTR and not consider personality, wealth or status? In that case I would say go outside and look around.
While I agree with your general thoughts here, apply the same scenario for casual sex. Who do you think will have the highest chance bringing home the hottest girl;

6'4 7 PSL Chad with a huge entourage and being the life of the party statusmaxxed with 5mill insta followers

or

6'4 7PSL that doesn't dare stare anyone in the eyes and acts like an autist

I'm not saying "who will get laid at all", I'm saying who will have the most success in getting casual sex? If we agree that mr statusmaxxed clout boy will have more success than autist Chad, then we agree that looks aren't everything even when it comes to casual sex.

I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "can status undermine looks"
Because the reverse happens. So for something to be 'equel' it must happen right?
Again, this is simply wrong. Remember that I'm not saying "looks doesn't matter", I am simply refuting that looks is the ONLY thing that matters. This is so laughably easy to prove wrong, again see my previous thought experiment.
In ATTRACTION it is. Prove to me that anything other then looks has an impact on humman attraction.
If we follow your argument that looks is the ONLY thing that matters, the behavioral differences are irrelevant and thus you deem a girl being more attracted to autistic 8 PSL Chad vs statusmaxxed 7 PSL Chad
Autism is a defect it weights more then what one psl can bring. I gave this example to simply show to what extand it goes, however why don't you use something like 5 psl? or four psl and add a little bid more satus to him.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Selinity

[1] A picture of Donald Trump, a old af man has essentially no relation to the discussion at hand.

The reality is that both looks and status are important. Either extreme (i.e wheelchair bound autistic deaf and blind Chad that poops his pants all day vs extremely statusmaxxed and moneymaxxed 4'11 microcephaly subhuman) shows that its not black or white. None of these men are attractive to women.

[2]I'm not entirely sure what you mean by "can status undermine looks" - clearly, status has a tangible impact on attraction, this is clearly observable through all manners of attraction that isn't looks.

[3] Again, this is simply wrong. Remember that I'm not saying "looks doesn't matter", I am simply refuting that looks is the ONLY thing that matters. This is so laughably easy to prove wrong, again see my previous thought experiment.

6'4 PSL 8 Chad that is autistic, has zero friends, reeks of shit, lashes out at everyone and bangs his head against the wall while pooping and pissing

vs

6'4 PSL 7 Chad totally statusmaxxed with 5mill instagram followers and awesome charisma and lifestyle

If we follow your argument that looks is the ONLY thing that matters, the behavioral differences are irrelevant and thus you deem a girl being more attracted to autistic 8 PSL Chad vs statusmaxxed 7 PSL Chad.
The argument that is commonly used to refute the blackpill is "between two chads a women will choose the one with a better social life, money, status, etc,"

but in this situation looks cease to become a deciding variable because everyone is of equal physical appearance.

Then a women has to look at other methods to dissertation which one is the better mate choice using other variables.

Also, I have been talking about attraction, not the ability to garner relationships, a distinction which many in this thread did not get (although I do bear responsibility for this since I didn't make that clear in the OP.)

In those cases status, money and the 'safe option' become notable variables, but in the situation of a speed date, tinder, ONS, STR, LTR etc, with pre-wall women where such things will not effect her survival success then women will choose for looks alone.

It makes sense to me. Why would something as arbitrary as speech patterns matter when the end game of a relationship is to produce healthy and powerful offspring?

beyond physical attraction, all reasons for a women to mate with a male are not spurrned by 'desire,' but rather a selfish want for something that he has or can give the women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12611, Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 10913
[1]Because the reverse happens. So for something to be 'equel' it must happen right?

[2]In ATTRACTION it is. Prove to me that anything other then looks has an impact on humman attraction.

[3]Autism is a defect it weights more then what one psl can bring. I gave this example to simply show to what extand it goes, however why don't you use something like 5 psl? or four psl and add a little bid more satus to him.
[1] I'm still not sure what you mean by this

[2] Again, I've shown you time and time again that it does matter. If you're talking about purely physical attraction, then it is a circular argument where the conclusion is embedded in the premise.

[3] Autism doesn't effect your looks, only your behavior. I present a case of equal or worse looks for the statusmaxxed party, up against an equal looking or better looking Chad with behavioral challenges. If you truly believe that looks is the only thing that matters, then you must agree that mr poop autism Chad is equally attractive as moneymaxxed clout Chad.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Selinity and Deleted member 10913

[2] Again, I've shown you time and time again that it does matter. If you're talking about purely physical attraction, then it is a circular argument where the conclusion is embedded in the premise.

[3] Autism doesn't effect your looks, only your behavior. I present a case of equal or worse looks for the statusmaxxed party, up against an equal looking or better looking Chad with behavioral challenges. If you truly believe that looks is the only thing that matters, then you must agree that mr poop autism Chad is equally attractive as moneymaxxed clout Chad.
man I won't argue anymore. You are moving away from the topic.

Other autism symptoms and signs
  • Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions.
  • Abnormal Tone of Voice.
  • Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact.
  • Behavioral Disturbances.
  • Deficits in Language Comprehension.
  • Delay in Learning to Speak.
  • Flat or Monotonous Speech.
  • Inappropriate Social Interaction.
  • Repetitive behaviors like hand-flapping, rocking, jumping, or twirling.
  • Constant moving (pacing) and “hyper” behavior.
  • Fixations on certain activities or objects.
  • Specific routines or rituals (and getting upset when a routine is changed, even slightly)
  • Extreme sensitivity to touch, light, and sound.
  • Individuals with autism often have a number of unusual physical characteristics, called dysmorphologies, such as wide-set eyes or broad foreheads. Dysmorphic features may mark a subgroup of individuals who have autism with a distinct underlying genetic cause
Obviously someshit like 1 psl won't compensate for all these defects that are caused on birth.

The argument that is commonly used to refute the blackpill is "between two chads a women will choose the one with a better social life, money, status, etc,"

[1]but in this situation looks cease to become a deciding variable because everyone is of equal physical appearance.

[2]Then a women has to look at other methods to dissertation which one is the better mate choice using other variables.

[3]Also, I have been talking about attraction, not the ability to garner relationships, a distinction which many in this thread did not get (although I do bear responsibility for this since I didn't make that clear in the OP.)

[4]In those cases status, money and the 'safe option' become notable variables, but in the situation of a speed date, tinder, ONS, STR, LTR etc, with pre-wall women where such things will not effect her survival success then women will choose for looks alone.

[5]It makes sense to me. Why would something as arbitrary as speech patterns matter when the end game of a relationship is to produce healthy and powerful offspring?

[6]beyond physical attraction, all reasons for a women to mate with a male are not spurrned by 'desire,' but rather a selfish want for something that he has or can give the women.
[1] But if you agree that one set of behaviors (statusmaxxed) is more attractive than another (autism), then you agree that looks isn't the only thing that matters

[2] This is only the case of equal looks. I gave examples of PSL 8 autism Chad vs statusmaxxed PSL 7 Chad. Here, autism Chad looks better, yet clearly will have less success with women because of his behavior. Thus, proving that looks are in fact not the only determining factor

[3] Both LTR and casual sex is affected by overall attraction which includes looks and status

[4] See my previous example of autistic vs statusmaxxed Chad going out drinking

[5] Because there are more ways to assess someones genetic capabilities than their looks, as exemplified in the video with the GL autist

[6] No, this is a misinterpretation of how attraction works. Women are biologically wired to be attracted to high status men to create offspring with them because of humans social hierarchy.

• +1
man I won't argue anymore. You are moving away from the topic.

Other autism symptoms and signs
  • Abnormal Body Posturing or Facial Expressions.
  • Abnormal Tone of Voice.
  • Avoidance of Eye Contact or Poor Eye Contact.
  • Behavioral Disturbances.
  • Deficits in Language Comprehension.
  • Delay in Learning to Speak.
  • Flat or Monotonous Speech.
  • Inappropriate Social Interaction.
  • Repetitive behaviors like hand-flapping, rocking, jumping, or twirling.
  • Constant moving (pacing) and “hyper” behavior.
  • Fixations on certain activities or objects.
  • Specific routines or rituals (and getting upset when a routine is changed, even slightly)
  • Extreme sensitivity to touch, light, and sound.
  • Individuals with autism often have a number of unusual physical characteristics, called dysmorphologies, such as wide-set eyes or broad foreheads. Dysmorphic features may mark a subgroup of individuals who have autism with a distinct underlying genetic cause
Obviously someshit like 1 psl won't compensate for all these defects that are caused on birth.
How am I moving away from the topic?

This list includes a bunch of behavioral traits. The premise is that the autistic Chad is a Chad, so the parts about which looks are correlated with autism is completely irrelevant.

The argument between 2 Chads doesn't work because then looks ceases to be a variable.

Women select men with good genetic quality, hence why they choose better looking men since physical appearance is the primary indicator of genetic quality.

Once physical appearance ceases to be of importance then the women will have to use other things to determine which of the two is genetically superior hence where mental capacity and access to resources come into play.

but this is a perfectly cut situation, in the real world such a situation rarely ever presents itself and women will still choose to mate for good looks, hence why they are the most important thing when it comes to relationships with women.

• +1
[2] This is only the case of equal looks. I gave examples of PSL 8 autism Chad vs statusmaxxed PSL 7 Chad. Here, autism Chad looks better, yet clearly will have less success with women because of his behavior. Thus, proving that looks are in fact not the only determining factor
again, with equal oppurtinuty then the 8PSL Chad will outslay the 7PSL Chad.

• +1
[1]The argument between 2 Chads doesn't work because then looks ceases to be a variable.

[2]Women select men with good genetic quality, hence why they choose better looking men since physical appearance is the primary indicator of genetic quality.

[3]Once physical appearance ceases to be of importance then the women will have to use other things to determine which of the two is genetically superior hence where mental capacity and access to resources come into play.

[4]but this is a perfectly cut situation, in the real world such a situation rarely ever presents itself and women will still choose to mate for good looks, hence why they are the most important thing when it comes to relationships with women.
[1]To quote myself from a previous post in this very thread:

vs

[2] Key word "PRIMARY". Not "ONLY". There are more ways of assessing genetic capabilities than only looks.

[3] Again, per this logic the example above the better looking autist will be more attractive. Do you think that is the case?

[4] Indeed, most important. But not the only factor.

• +1
How am I moving away from the topic?

This list includes a bunch of behavioral traits. The premise is that the autistic Chad is a Chad, so the parts about which looks are correlated with autism is completely irrelevant.
Because it can't be changed. They are mostly stuck with this. It's genetically determined they and their offspring will likely be this for all their lives.

• +1
again, with equal oppurtinuty then the 8PSL Chad will outslay the 7PSL Chad.
Their opportunities are equal, the only difference is their behavior - which you seem to claim is irrelevant, as physical attraction is the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Selinity
[4] Indeed, most important. But not the only factor.
okay. I agree with you. Looks are the primary factor, but in relationships (not hookups, ONS, STR) then your personality, status and money will effect your success with women.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5185
Because it can't be changed. They are mostly stuck with this. It's genetically determined they and their offspring will likely be this for all their lives.
Autism is on a spectrum. Men will place differently on a line. I think there is a case to be made for where you landing on the autism spectrum is not only impacted by genetics, but also by environmental factors such as childhood, bullying etc.

Further, many things which are behavioral are genetic or genetic + environmental - does that mean that those behaviors matters, just not any behavior that can't be traced back to genetic issues? It is highly unlikely women go through this elimination process - they simply see behavior deemed as attractive vs behavior that is deemed unattractive.

• +1
okay. I agree with you. Looks are the primary factor, but in relationships (not hookups, ONS, STR) then your personality, status and money will effect your success with women.
I'm glad we can agree, but see my previous example about ONS:

6'4 7 PSL Chad with a huge entourage and being the life of the party statusmaxxed with 5mill insta followers

or

6'4 7PSL that doesn't dare stare anyone in the eyes and acts like an autist

If you agree that one will be more successfull than the other based on behavioral factors in terms of attracting ONS, then it matters here too. If you don't want to compare equal PSL, we can say the clout Chad is 6.5 PSL while the autist is 7PSL.

• +1
How can the other factors even give attraction on their own? He used the words equal meaning it's the same as Looks.

• +1