The Greypill Pandemic | Why Forum is Becoming Increasingly Bluepilled

They would still be physically attracted to him, that's what you don't get. They may not date for the reasons you mentioned, but they could and would fuck him and crave his genetics.

What you are talking about is getting women by virtue of them wanting something from you, that's not true attraction and greypilled.

Alpha fucks, beta buxx
Remember that autism, NTness and extroversion are mostly genetic, and I believe that they are qualities that influence how much a woman is attracted to you, just like other genetic factors such as frame, height, etc.

Women want their offspring to be strong and able to survive, and since autism is inheritable, it constitutes bad genetics: how could have a retarded, autistic guy survived 10000 years ago? And by the same logic, how could have a socially inept guy been able to become part of a tribe without being exiled by the other members of the tribe due to his inability to socialize? Remember that we are social animals.

This is the final and most brutal blackpill, since you can change your face and become better looking with surgeries, but your character is almost unchangeable: if you have been an awkward person for 20 years it's unlikely that you'll become a social butterfly in the next years.

Still, I'd rather be a socially inept chad than a charismatic truecel with many friends.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, EasternRightWinger15, Selinity and 1 other person
Further, many things which are behavioral are genetic or genetic + environmental - does that mean that those behaviors matters, just not any behavior that can't be traced back to genetic issues? It is highly unlikely women go through this elimination process - they simply see behavior deemed as attractive vs behavior that is deemed unattractive.
They are entirely unable to communicate. This is what's regarded as unattractive.

• +1
Reactions: Selinity
How can the other factors even give attraction on their own? He used the words equal meaning it's the same as Looks.
Nobody is saying status is equally important than looks. What I am saying is that looks isn't the only factor that matters for attraction - status matters as well.

• +1
Reactions: Julius
Nobody is saying status is equally important than looks. What I am saying is that looks isn't the only factor that matters for attraction - status matters as well.
I don't think so. Neither is there any evidence to point it out. It can never cause genuine attraction. Women won't be attracted to your status only to the fact that your Looks gave this status. It's like a guarantee to them that their judgement on you was correct. Nothing more is there to it. In the case where she can clearly see that your status isn't the reflection of your looks it means nothing to them.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Selinity
Remember that autism, NTness and extroversion are mostly genetic, and I believe that they are qualities that influence how much a woman is attracted to you, just like other genetic factors such as frame, height, etc.
I know autism is, but where did you hear NT and extroversion is too?

Lots of people become way more social as they get older, like with me

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Marsiere214, Selinity and 1 other person
Personality does not matter.

For the sake of everyone here and the integrity of the forum. stop fucking coping.

View attachment 1099343

What is interesting to me is that you say that "personality does not matter".

And yet, the graph you use indicates that personality is a thing on online dating platforms (OkCupid).

Maybe it doesn't affect as much as we uglier men would like it to, but it's still visible.

A person who scores less than 3 in looks can score close to 3.5 in personality.

I believe that personality has a much bigger effect IRL.

Stop coping.

What I find to be more worrisome is the fact how many guys get low looks scores on OkCupid:

YOkD5U4T5fcf097vw8z4PlPI7ytWIksArJuuWrhX5bA.png

The distribution looks terrifying. But I'm not sure of how "blackpilling" it is.

It would be interesting to see the pictures of the men who got voted the least attractive. And the pictures of the men who got voted "above average".

And I would like to see experiments if the same man could score above-average, and below-average depending on the pictures.

My belief based on my experiments says that picture quality does matter a lot. And that a smile and good lighting can make a man much more attractive.

Let's face it: most men don't know anything about photography.

You look better when you take pictures of yourself using a proper camera with a wide-angle lens.

And you handicap yourself when you take selfies with your smartphone's fisheye lens*.

It's the worst lens you can use for portraits.

mJqIwLT-Imgur.gif

*the distance between the camera and the object (face) in selfies can create the illusion of having a fisheye lens.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Deleted member 6531, Blue and 2 others
I know autism is, but where did you hear NT and extroversion is too?

Lots of people become way more social as they get older, like with me
I am also becoming more social with age, but that's probably because during puberty I was shy due to bullying. When I was a child I was extroverted and gregarious, so I'm "reacquiring" my original personality that I lost during puberty, if that makes sense.

According to wikipedia and studies done on twins genetic factors can influence 39-58% of extroversion (I don't know how they measured it though).

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 5185, Selinity and 1 other person
I am also becoming more social with age, but that's probably because during puberty I was shy due to bullying. When I was a child I was extroverted and gregarious, so I'm "reacquiring" my original personality that I lost during puberty, if that makes sense.

According to wikipedia and studies done on twins genetic factors can influence 39-58% of extroversion (I don't know how they measured it though).

I feel you on that one, itโ€™s a bit of a feedback loop

If youโ€™re shy and not average at least, youโ€™re going to get bullied. Making you more shy and then making you more bullied lol

I wasnโ€™t bullied but had troubles with self image (as do most people) and externalised it poorly, people take advantage of that

• +1
Reactions: Julius and Selinity
Sry personality actually matters
you should go outside for once

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 6531, ezio6 and 4 others
I don't think so. Neither is there any evidence to point it out. It can never cause genuine attraction. Women won't be attracted to your status only to the fact that your Looks gave this status. It's like a guarantee to them that their judgement on you was correct. Nothing more is there to it. In the case where she can clearly see that your status isn't the reflection of your looks it means nothing to them.
Again, this is a circular argument. If your DEFINITION of "attraction" is "purely physical", then it is a circular argument and completely pointless to discuss.

We are talking about real life attraction that makes a girl want to be with you. Status matters, as have been exemplified multiple times in this thread.

• +1

This is literally me btw.

I was extremely outgoing as a child, got overweight during teenage years and experienced some bullying because of that, killing my self esteem and suppressing my actual personality for years.

• +1
If you are greypilled, bluepilled, redpilled etc, then I hope this thread serves as a wake up call for you.

For the sake of everyone here and the integrity of the forum. stop fucking coping.
My observation.

First, initial, first meeting, getting new woman, the hustle for new women
Looks matters most, and looks = percieved personality bias. You are in or out, yes or no. Game or Personality matters limited, and for sure it's VERY FAR behind the looks factor.

Only 2 Personality traits that help imo, that are worthy of consideration. and NOT because it makes you moe attractive, BUT because you will just chat up more/meet more new women (1% success rate man: the man meeting 100 new women per year will have 10x less lays as the same SMV man meeting 1000 new women per year):
*1. Extraversion (meeting more new women basically, some call it here being low inhib soically)
*2 Low in social anxiousness, being decently calm and relaxed in social settings and meeting new people/women. Not being a nervous/anxious wreck, when being social settings and meeting new people. Not perse because you are more attractive, but when you are relaxed with that, you will meet more new women basically.

Both points, basically it's just the numbers game element factor, how it may relate to personality.

Not game or Personality factor. But some see them as such. But Fame/Status (THIS IS NOT A PERSONALITY OR GAME FACTOR) will help to get status hungry women; or Money will help to get money hungry women. Whom you can than go BetaBuxx. It's not the raw physicall attraction you get (if she doesn't find you hot), so you get fake or meh type of affection.

LTR and relationship management
Here actually "game", as in psychological smarts and skills, can matter more, or some, and maybe even significantly. As in, how good of a lifestyle you will have. Since LTR requires management, negotiations for your wants versus her wants, managing shared gaols and views, etc.......

Last edited:
  • +1
By The Way.

MANY MEN FALL FOR THE REVERSE PERSONALITY PILL.

Being, men thinking having BAD personality will get them laid.
like haveing Dark Triad, or being a dickhead, or acting aloof/cold, or etc....will get female attention.

Which I see as cope.

All these Villans, with bad personalities. DID NOT GET ATTENTION DUE TO THEIR BAD PERSONALITY.
The ones that do get attention, look good.
the ones that look average or ugly, are not really getting attention.

• +1
Y'know, for a supposedly blackpilled forum this place is surprisingly blue-pilled. Many, in fact most users here haven't fully embraced the looks pill despite all of the evidence being there. They are still being delusional, they are still coping, they are still going on and on about 'exceptions' to this rule and that rule and talking about how the blackpill is 'exaggerated' and this and that.. (insert more coping nonsense).

Most users here are not blackpilled.

They are what I would like to call 'Grey-pilled,' meaning that they accept the black-pilled, but not fully. They still cope, they still believe in exceptions and what not but they do acknowledge that looks matter in dating.

A common belief of such people is that once you become a 6/10 facially that you can compensate for your facial flaws and lack of chad-stauts through things such as money, status, personality.

Not too long ago I made a poll titled "Does Game/Personality Matter" and was simply floored by the response which I got.

Out of the 66 people who responded to the survey a whopping 46.97% (the majority) said 'somewhat.'
43.94% said 'yes'

and only 9.09% of respondents said 'no'

Guys, this is data taken from a survey done on looksmax users. People who supposedly should be blackpilled and lookspilled since they're improving their appearance to make their life better, right?

And if you look at other such experiments done on the looksmaxxing population you will get similar results. it wasn't too long ago when I saw @MakinItHappen talking about how he was in various redpill forums and preached that we should learn 'game' and 'how to talk to women.'

No one called him out on his bullshit.

Your personality is your face guys.

You can't be greypilled, you can't be bluepilled, redpilled or whatever else pilled and still looksmax, that's cognitive dissonance.

This is also why I believe most people here don't genuinely looksmax. The idea the it's looks only that matters is still not somethign which they fully accept so rather than go to the gym, eat right and follow guides on how to become more attractive here they do things like seek out redpill forums.

They do things like seek out redpilled youtube content.

When will you guys learn?

It's looks, looks, looks.

People here may type that to fit in. But they will never internalize the idea within themselves. They will still find this way or that way to cope, even with all the data, saying shit like 'after 6/10 personality matters,' or 'looks is the main thing, but game and confidence can help you' or 'NT HTN is outslaying aspie Chad."

But I know why this is happening.

It's happening because many such people know that admitting the full blackpill would be admitting that they have no chance with women. It would be admitting that quite simply, it's over. And that's a scary thing to accept.

But you still have to stop being greypilled. You need to see the reality for what it is.

If you are greypilled, bluepilled, redpilled etc, then I hope this thread serves as a wake up call for you.

Women Preferring 'Personality'

Predicting Romantic Interest at Zero Acquaintance: Evidence of Sex Differences in Trait Perception but Not in Predictors of Interest

View attachment 1099343

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?
This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

This so called "evidence" doesn't count for anything. You can't just ask women what they think. They're not men.

For example, there was a study where a majority of women reported that doing the dishes is the most erotic domestic chore a man can do. They would say that watching a man washing the dishes turns them on more than any other non sexual activity. However, multiple studies have also shown that men who regularly do the dishes have significantly way less sex within their relationships than men who do not.

Studies where you ask women to report anything except whether or not they think a photograph of a man man looks attractive aren't worth a hill of beans. They're fickle and emotional creatures. It's very naive to think they know themselves as well as we do, and that they're able to accurately report on such things.

Quit listening to women. You should be listening to other men who are more experienced and know better.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, turkproducer, Deleted member 5185 and 1 other person
No one wants to admit they have no chance because god decided to make them genetic garbage. This isn't even just dating but many things in life.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and Selinity
personality matters but this is LOOKSMAX.me. if you want to talk about personality go on reddit.
it's always the autistic losers who discovers personality matters and can't stop barking about it like they just discovered fire

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Julius and Selinity
personality matters but this is LOOKSMAX.me. if you want to talk about personality go on reddit.
it's always the autistic losers who discovers personality matters and can't stop barking about it like they just discovered fire
In any discussion regarding what women are attracted to, both looks and status (including personality) will be relevant to discuss. Strange to deem those talking about personality as "autistic losers" who have recently discovered it, while those talking about looks are not?

Being, men thinking having BAD personality will get them laid.
like haveing Dark Triad, or being a dickhead, or acting aloof/cold, or etc....will get female attention.

Which I see as cope.
I think there is some merit to dark triad, namely that any dark triad behavior will project high status. One of the most important a woman assesses is whether or not the man is of higher overall SMV than her. If he looks objectively better, she may still deem his SMV too low depending on her perceived status of him. If you ever watch any reality TV, you will see this effect where women over value themselves when they are with guys obviously over them PSL wise. Obviously reality TV isn't a 1:1 mirror to reality, however you will see similar things IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6531, volcelfatcel, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
In any discussion regarding what women are attracted to, both looks and status (including personality) will be relevant to discuss. Strange to deem those talking about personality as "autistic losers" who have recently discovered it, while those talking about looks are not?
it's not really autistic to talk about looks considering how important it is today? the users who talk primarily about looks objectively are the chillest users i've seen.

• +1
it's not really autistic to talk about looks considering how important it is today? the users who talk primarily about looks objectively are the chillest users i've seen.
So how is it autistic to talk about behavior?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12002 and Selinity
So how is it autistic to talk about behavior?
if you need a guide to teach you how to act in public it's over for you... i suggest head over to adultsocialskill first

• +1
if you need a guide to teach you how to act in public it's over for you... i suggest head over to adultsocialskill first
Strange logic. Lets apply it to looks

"If you need a guide to teach you how to look its over for you"

I can't fathom how behavior and status would be less up for debate than looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel, Deleted member 12002 and Selinity
Yeah the forum went to shit a while ago like all PSL forums do.

The blackpill community on YouTube has grown a lot in the past year and is infinitely better.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Selinity
Strange logic. Lets apply it to looks

"If you need a guide to teach you how to look its over for you"

I can't fathom how behavior and status would be less up for debate than looks.
@AlwaysHaveQuestions assumes that the lack of innate talent for social skills and appearance means that it's over despite being on a looksmaxxing forum meant to improve your social skills and appearance.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
@AlwaysHaveQuestions assumes that the lack of innate talent for social skills and appearance means that it's over despite being on a looksmaxxing forum meant to improve your social skills and appearance.

The cognitive dissonance is astounding
i just ignore him tbh. he goes around the forum arguing with people over stupid shit.

a lot of us here are somewhat normal irl and we just need looks to enhance it. that's what this forum is about. off topic and the community is just an extra.

just keep looksmaxxing don't take what off topic warriors say to heart

• +1
Im here on behalf of all greycels am sorry for the purple pills trouble we cause

• JFL
@Selinity can you tag me on future threads tbh?

• +1

I think there is some merit to dark triad, namely that any dark triad behavior will project high status. One of the most important a woman assesses is whether or not the man is of higher overall SMV than her. If he looks objectively better, she may still deem his SMV too low depending on her perceived status of him. If you ever watch any reality TV, you will see this effect where women over value themselves when they are with guys obviously over them PSL wise. Obviously reality TV isn't a 1:1 mirror to reality, however you will see similar things IRL.
So, to add.

LMS

Status
Since when is STATUS, part of game/personality??

Status is imo, not an factor to mix in with game or personality traits.
One can have high status, and bad game or bad/good personality traits. It's in my eyes seperate things.
I would MUCH rather have high status, than game. Looks and high status (and even added money) combo, one can really have shit game than easily and still have plenty options. Even just looks alone will do. But the leathal combo LMS, makes the need to have game for having options, obsolete

Obviously, some men try to lie, decieve, or make them percieve higher status than reality is the case. In such situation, one may say it's game.
It's better to just have high status, than needing to fool other into beleiving you have high status. since after time it will show. I know plenty dudes, whom try to lie maxx, false bragg, when trying to get a woman. Which is trying to status maxx, basically.

Dark Triad.
I read studies on this actually.
Basic summary.
ONLY, Narcistist laycount mogg and attractiveness mog. The reasons they found in the studies:
1. Narcisistis put in extra efforts to look good, when they controlled for stylinga and grooming and so on they weren't better looking attractive anymore. Meaning, Narcistists are looksmaxxers
2. narcisists are opportunists. aka, numbers game. Aka, they try their shot with plenty more women thaan average dudes, hence also their extra lays.

Game
Game in the initial stage, matters limited. WHEN we don't include Status and Money into Game factor.
Looks matters most. Game, as in in your example bringing a woman down because she thinks she is better than you. That can only maybe work, IF the woman does find you actually attractive looking, but she thinks she can get better. Ain't no way, that a dude she finds not attractive enouggh, will talk her self esteem dwon that she will find him hot ans sleep with him,
I don't see it happening irl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ezio6 and Selinity
Finally a 2021ce who gets it

• +1
Personality and status copers destroyed the forum

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE and Selinity
So, to add.

Status
[1]Since when is STATUS, part of game/personality??

[2]Status is imo, not an factor to mix in with game or personality traits.
One can have high status, and bad game or bad/good personality traits. It's in my eyes seperate things.

Obviously, some men try to lie, decieve, or make them percieve higher status than reality is the case. In such situation, one may say it's game.
[3]It's better to just have high status, than needing to fool other into beleiving you have high status. But after time it will show.

[4]Dark Triad.
I read studies on this actually.
Basic summary.
ONLY, Narcistist laycount mogg and attractiveness mog. The reasons they found in the studies:
1. Narcisistis put in extra efforts to look good, when they controlled for stylinga and grooming and so on they weren't better looking attractive anymore. Meaning, Narcistists are looksmaxxers
2. narcisists are opportunists. aka, numbers game. Aka, they try their shot with plenty more women thaan average dudes, hence also their extra lays.

Game
[5]Game in the initial stage, matters limited. WHEN we don't include Status and Money into Game factor.
Looks matters most. Game, as in in your example bringing a woman down because she thinks she is better than you. That can only maybe work, IF the woman does find you actually attractive looking, but she thinks she can get better. Ain't no way, that a dude she finds not attractive enouggh, will talk her self esteem dwon that she will find him hot ans sleep with him,
I don't see it happening irl.
[1] It is the other way around - game / personality is a part of status.
[2] Game and personality can raise your status, both perceived status and actual status. For instance, someone with a charismatic personality will both appear like someone with higher social status than one who doesn't, and he will also achieve an actually higher status because of his charisma. Someone with game can manipulate a woman to believe he is higher status than he actually is, or someone with extremely bad game might come across as lower status than he actually is.

[3] Indeed, legit status is better than having to "game" up your status. But since bad game can make a girl believe you have lower status than you actually do, it is important to not have absolutely zero game.

[4] This is true, however I think there is more to dark triad traits. Namely that anyone that is care free, aloof, narcissistic, outgoing, high T behavior will give the impression that one has high status, giving the perception that one is of a high social standing and thus more attractive. As you've previously mentioned, this obviously only matters if the looks test is passed initially

[5] I didn't say someone should talk her down, but that in some cases, a girl might believe a man has lower SMV than he actually has, thus believing she "deserves better", simply because the man is behaving in a way that appears low status. Again, she must find you attractive at first. Nothing will ever work if she isn't attracted at some level, either via pure physical attraction or other strong status indicators like fame. And as you say, assuming a girl has seen a guy, and she does not find him attractive - nothing he can do will make her find him attractive, bar some absurd scenario you'd only see on youtube pranks. For instance, imagine some average looking guy approaching a woman and she is initially not interested. He then reveals that he is in fact an extremely powerful investor with billions of money, 10 mill instagram followers and living an insane bachelor life. That would certaintly do SOMETHING in regards to attraction.

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 12002 and Selinity
wow

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 8576, Deleted member 12002 and 1 other person
how do ppl read so much then argue

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, fukmylyf, Deleted member 8576 and 2 others
Personality and status copers destroyed the forum
The "cope" is in the intellectual laziness of saying "only this matters", then refuse to address evidence of the contrary.

The "cope" is in the intellectual laziness of saying "only this matters", then refuse to address evidence of the contrary.
Shy dont u move to red pill forums then?
And therr is no evidence on the contrary

Shy dont u move to red pill forums then?
I don't know what redpillers talk about now, but the last time I checked, red pillers believed behavior was more important than looks. Some even believed that behavior was the ONLY thing that mattered. Which is obviously not true. Looks are way more important than everything else.

i just ignore him tbh. he goes around the forum arguing with people over stupid shit.

a lot of us here are somewhat normal irl and we just need looks to enhance it. that's what this forum is about. off topic and the community is just an extra.

just keep looksmaxxing don't take what off topic warriors say to heart
You just made me realize why posting on this forum is such a massive waste of time. The user base is a bunch of defeatist, low IQ losers who not only understand almost nothing about life, but cannot even discuss things - it feels a bit like being an adult in an environment full of angsty teenagers.

I'm just gonna log out and never come back. This is my last post. Not even trying to be dramatic, its just time to stop being on here.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6531 and volcelfatcel
I don't know what redpillers talk about now, but the last time I checked, red pillers believed behavior was more important than looks. Some even believed that behavior was the ONLY thing that mattered. Which is obviously not true. Looks are way more important than everything else.
The forum is blackpilled
blackpill is the belief that looks are the only thing that matters
Instead of going to lookism u decide to infiltrate blackpilled forums

You just made me realize why posting on this forum is such a massive waste of time. The user base is a bunch of defeatist, low IQ losers who not only understand almost nothing about life, but cannot even discuss things - it feels a bit like being an adult in an environment full of angsty teenagers.

I'm just gonna log out and never come back. This is my last post. Not even trying to be dramatic, its just time to stop being on here.
If the forum is so bad then leave or start ur own forum

k
good luck

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
I'm good-looking. I've always been good-looking. But I've been rejected for small flaws. And have been turned down for the way I talk. But never have I allowed that to destroy me. So just because you have looks, don't mean all other good lookers will be attracted to you. We all have that certain "one" we can't resist. And today's younger women, that certain "one" is the Devil. So no man would please her. No matter how perfect your jaw is - how blue your eyes are - how tall you mog other guys - how big your muscles and cock are. If any worth you are, just a fuck. A bodycount. Ugh.

• +1
Reactions: ezio6, Marsiere214 and Deleted member 12002

No, don't go dude. I agree with you on this subject. This forum needs users like you. You could do some good here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: fukmylyf, Deleted member 5185, BigJimsWornOutTires and 1 other person
This guy is going on a blackpilled forum so he can ramble about personality and then calls us low iq
yea he's projecting tbh
he was trying to call @TsarTsar444 and @Blackgymmax twink copers when THEY GO TO THE GYM
it's always like this. the people who actually gymcels realize it's not going to make them chad especially at natty level and meme about it being useless. the twinks takes offense
i can say with 100% confidence @MaherGOAT doesn't regularly work out but he likes to preach gymmaxxing online

• +1
Reactions: Blackgymmax, ezio6 and Marsiere214
i dont think so
Lll

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
[1] It is the other way around - game / personality is a part of status.
tbh, I can't see it that way totally. Obviously there is overlap, and cross influence. But I also think, we have to see them in essence as seperate things.
They do corrolate with each other obvioulsy.

Personality/Game Correlates with Status

But also, Looks also correlated with Status and Personality.
And we won't say due to that: game/personality is a part of Looks.
Because good looks, will give you extra status I noticed. AND, good Looks will also give you some personality halo bias. Hence, correlation.

But I personally do also like to see them all, as seperate matters. For clarity, for preciseness, and for keeping things clear and clean and not mixxing everything into 1 potpourri concept
[2] Game and personality can raise your status, both perceived status and actual status. For instance, someone with a charismatic personality will both appear like someone with higher social status than one who doesn't, and he will also achieve an actually higher status because of his charisma. Someone with game can manipulate a woman to believe he is higher status than he actually is, or someone with extremely bad game might come across as lower status than he actually is.
I agree alot. There is a deffo overlap, correlation, cross influence.

to add. same ith looks by the way:
Looks can can raise your status, both perceived status and actual status

A guy looking good like this. He imo can't drop below a certain status level even with certain low status traits.
Let's say status can go from 1-10. Below man, can imo (as long not hobo) never drop below 5/10 in status. Even when he will be NEET. Like his status starts at 5/10
82024033_760155357840415_452091195334590464_n.jpg

* Whereas below looking man in the blue shorts/pants. His status starts at like -2 or something. This man will have to have plenty good/reat traits to bring his status up to 5/10. Due to height, looks.
manle71-oser-k-manlet-50436646.png
1423476707318.jpg

[3] Indeed, legit status is better than having to "game" up your status. But since bad game can make a girl believe you have lower status than you actually do, it is important to not have absolutely zero game.
I can agree.
[4] This is true, however I think there is more to dark triad traits. Namely that anyone that is care free, aloof, narcissistic, outgoing, high T behavior will give the impression that one has high status, giving the perception that one is of a high social standing and thus more attractive. As you've previously mentioned, this obviously only matters if the looks test is passed initially
I agree. Being social, outgoing, care free, etc.. Wil have an effect on ones percieved status.
[5] I didn't say someone should talk her down, but that in some cases, a girl might believe a man has lower SMV than he actually has, thus believing she "deserves better", simply because the man is behaving in a way that appears low status. Again, she must find you attractive at first. Nothing will ever work if she isn't attracted at some level, either via pure physical attraction or other strong status indicators like fame. And as you say, assuming a girl has seen a guy, and she does not find him attractive - nothing he can do will make her find him attractive, bar some absurd scenario you'd only see on youtube pranks. For instance, imagine some average looking guy approaching a woman and she is initially not interested. He then reveals that he is in fact an extremely powerful investor with billions of money, 10 mill instagram followers and living an insane bachelor life. That would certaintly do SOMETHING in regards to attraction.
power, fame, wealth, money. Are matter than can help alot. And even flip a woman from no (based on looks), to yes. Although it might be a bit or totally will be in a betabuxxing type of way. But some is better than nothing.
I did kinda betabuxx once, in muh previous LTR, I disliked it overall.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, ezio6 and Marsiere214
Y'know, for a supposedly blackpilled forum this place is surprisingly blue-pilled. Many, in fact most users here haven't fully embraced the looks pill despite all of the evidence being there. They are still being delusional, they are still coping, they are still going on and on about 'exceptions' to this rule and that rule and talking about how the blackpill is 'exaggerated' and this and that.. (insert more coping nonsense).

Most users here are not blackpilled.

They are what I would like to call 'Grey-pilled,' meaning that they accept the black-pilled, but not fully. They still cope, they still believe in exceptions and what not but they do acknowledge that looks matter in dating.

A common belief of such people is that once you become a 6/10 facially that you can compensate for your facial flaws and lack of chad-stauts through things such as money, status, personality.

Not too long ago I made a poll titled "Does Game/Personality Matter" and was simply floored by the response which I got.

Out of the 66 people who responded to the survey a whopping 46.97% (the majority) said 'somewhat.'
43.94% said 'yes'

and only 9.09% of respondents said 'no'

Guys, this is data taken from a survey done on looksmax users. People who supposedly should be blackpilled and lookspilled since they're improving their appearance to make their life better, right?

And if you look at other such experiments done on the looksmaxxing population you will get similar results. it wasn't too long ago when I saw @MakinItHappen talking about how he was in various redpill forums and preached that we should learn 'game' and 'how to talk to women.'

No one called him out on his bullshit.

Your personality is your face guys.

You can't be greypilled, you can't be bluepilled, redpilled or whatever else pilled and still looksmax, that's cognitive dissonance.

This is also why I believe most people here don't genuinely looksmax. The idea the it's looks only that matters is still not somethign which they fully accept so rather than go to the gym, eat right and follow guides on how to become more attractive here they do things like seek out redpill forums.

They do things like seek out redpilled youtube content.

When will you guys learn?

It's looks, looks, looks.

People here may type that to fit in. But they will never internalize the idea within themselves. They will still find this way or that way to cope, even with all the data, saying shit like 'after 6/10 personality matters,' or 'looks is the main thing, but game and confidence can help you' or 'NT HTN is outslaying aspie Chad."

But I know why this is happening.

It's happening because many such people know that admitting the full blackpill would be admitting that they have no chance with women. It would be admitting that quite simply, it's over. And that's a scary thing to accept.

But you still have to stop being greypilled. You need to see the reality for what it is.

Women Preferring 'Personality'

Predicting Romantic Interest at Zero Acquaintance: Evidence of Sex Differences in Trait Perception but Not in Predictors of Interest

View attachment 1099343

Previous Threads:
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why the 1-10 'Looks Scale' Is Flawed
The Problem With Rating Male Attractiveness | Why The 'PSL Scale' Is Flawed
Religious Women Have Sex MORE Than Atheists (Studies Inside)
From Sub-human to Chad | Can Looksmaxxing Erase A Bad First Impression?
This Redpiller Made An SMV Calculator!

Future Threads:
A Look Into Female Looksmaxxing Forums
Fixing The PSL System (With Science)

tagging people who may be interested in this topic:
@Rainman988 @Kingkellz @GigaAscender @GigaChang @SayHeyHey @BeautyIsEverything @Spiral @Alexanderr @eduardkoopman @AcneScars @Wallenberg @tyronelite @Proex @TraumatisedOgre @thecel @Philtrumcel @wereqryan @sorrowfulsad @thecel @Thot_slayer @PrestonYnot @Chadeep @Blue @AscendingHero @suavesmirk @Hopelessmofoker @buckchadley31
react with ':love:' to be added to the @ list​

Shut up Walmart @Grimba

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 12669, Selinity and Marsiere214
looks is ur personality

• +1
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back