The importance of looking high class and why looking low class is a falio.

Manana

Manana

High Inhibition Victim
This is another subject that is misunderstood and not talked about enough.

Looking high class is extremely important in dating. It suggests wealth, status, generational ability to pull ahead and much more.

What makes people look high class?

Skin colour and colouring

This is where JBW comes into play. It's very important to have white skin to look high class.

Brown skin is a huge falio in this context because it makes you look low class by default. For example Indian culture and look is always going to be a huge falio in the west because it is associated with low class, poverty, lack of hygine, unhealthy eating habits and ultimately bad genetic material.

Hair

Long hair with long sides. Mostly because this is a classic look that was prefered throughout the 20th century therefore indicating "old money".

For example, here is a gigachad Alain Delon

3048861 alain delon purple noon 1

What is making Delon looking high class here the most is colouring and hair.
Delon is high in averageness with 1 striking feature (his eye area) , has insane colouring while looking extremely high class.

I talked about the importance of averageness here.

He has an insanely rare combination which makes him appeal mog many models (if not all) to self harm.

Here he is with short hair;

Still a mogger, he just lost the high class look and a lot of appeal with it.

More examples of good high class haircuts.

3816745 IMG 8859
B5a9cd96b58670d51ce326187aae23dd

:lul: at me using a statue. All greek gods and statues have long wavy hair.

Hair is the most important aspect of looking high class, after skin colour of course.

Height

Absolutely no need to explain so I will just add that clothes look way better on taller people too.
Style is very important for looking high class with emphasis on wearing suits.

Style

Just wear suits and similair outfits. Anything considered classical is good. Anything too modern is a step away from looking high class, although can also work sometimes.

Being attractive

Some features like long skull, high cheekbones and strong jawline are leaning high class but it's mostly just being attractive that matters.
Then you need to have height, skin colour, hairstyle and you are golden.

I've seen some argue about specific facial features being high class but I don't think that matters a lot.

Okay so now you know what makes people look high class. It's hair, pheno, height, style and you have to be above a certain looks level facially.

So who is looking high class here?

47961921573 1fab4c5190 b

Nobody:lul::lul:

1,2 and 4 are sub 5s with shit hair. 3 has the hair and the height but his face falios him. He still looks more high class than those 3 of course. 5 could maybe look high class but it's almost impossible with short sides if you are not extremely attractive.

Who is looking high class here?

Matalan Prom

Everyone.

Even 1 because he has the stance/posture, although he looks the least high class here.
4 and 5 are perfect examples. Tall, ideal hairstyle, great pheno/colouring, no visible falios with wide and tall skulls (dimophism).

There are more variables to looking high class of course, I just wanted to simplify it and focus on what I consider to be the most important because most of you can't read long threads.

Looking low class is a big falio

Looking low class is a falio because the quality of women you attract goes down significantly. Good luck if you want LTR with good looking foid with decent upbringing looking like a homeless man.

Excessive jewelry and tattoos are good for bad boy maxxing but are also indicators of low class; so beware of the trade off.

Look at this sewer rat

Gettyimages 515174790

Ethnic = low class by default. Ramirez also looks malicious and has bad colouring as can be seen here;

Richard Ramirez attorneys 1990

Ramirez's bone structure should indicate higher appeal. He has very rare facial features with 0 falios.
But he has the biggest falio of them all. Looking like a homeless drug addict.

You can't sophisticate Ramirez. He looks low trust af, he would look unnatural in a suit for sure. Can you imagine Ramirez going for a brunch with a stacy or playing golf ?
:lul::lul:

Here is Pewdiepie effortlessly appeal mogging Ramirez.

Pewdiepie gettyimages 501661286

Solely because high class look destroys low class look in appeal. We can also see here that blue eyes are associated with high class.

Now the Ramirez army will start analyzing and comparing Pewdiepie to Ramirez feature to feature and call me a retard :lul:

If you unironically have a Ramirez pfp you don't understand the difference between PSL and appeal.
Pewdiepie is appeal mogging Ramirez to self harm in the west, he would on average attract better quality women and that's the most important aspect. How many deranged foids will have tattoos of either is completely irrelevant.

Look at this content creator.

MrBeast Jimmy Donaldson

He is tall, white, has decent hair, blue eyes and a big skull. Why isn't he looking high class?

Because he is ugly as shit :lul::lul: You can't look high class if you are sub 6. How can you look high class if you are invisible ?

Let's look at Zayn here

3aee6d91ac561b67d6f5b3bf5e780a0261 zayn malik1xrsquarew1400

Looks like shit. His jumper (clothes) is an attempt at high class here, but poor Zayn is a retard because he hasn't read this thread (in his defense it wasn't written yet).

The haircut, tattoos and jewerly make him look like a tryhard wannabe gangster. Why was there ever a need for him to do this?

Let's look at him here

Zayn Malik Says He Couldnt Live Without 3 Year Old Daughter Khai My Everything Main

One of the rare ethnics that looked high class at times. Attractive, ideal hairstyle, eye area, tall chin and good jawline are enough to counter the ethnic (low class) tax.

He would still look a lot more high class if white of course.

Here is a cast of Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl is a truly horrible TV series about rich New York teenagers. Anyway there are 2 upper class and 1 lower class male characters in it. Which one is the low class in the series?

Os cinco protagonistas de gossip girl 1563399534130 v2 4x3

It's Penn Badgley (the one on the right). It's quite evident from the haircuts alone. They also gave him sideburns for ultra low class nerd look.

This is him in season 1

Tout

Looks horrible. MTN at best. What the hell is this haircut? :lul: As the series went on he kept hanging out with rich kids and started to fit in better. Also earned some money I think. Idk my mom and sister watched it so I sometimes did too but not nearly enough to follow the storyline, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone tbh:lul:.

Anyway when they wanted the character to look better and more high class for his character arc to work, they just made Penn grow hair.

Penn Badgley Dan Humphrey

Instantly looks 10 times better.
A lot of it is because he is leaning high class now.

High class vs. Low class PSL GODS

I made this so PSL autists can understand it better.

High class

Delon

3048861 alain delon purple noon 1

Hexum

S l1200

Vs.

Low Class

Meeks

CANON 053  copy

Ramirez

Richard Ramirez attorneys 1990

It's very clear who mogs. While low class/low trust can be good for short term relationships and slaying, looking high class is ideal for long term and ultimately mogs, also because it is very good for short term too.

Who has a bigger chance of high class stacy to commit to them? It's Delon and Hexum and it's not even close.

Over for Ramirez worshippers.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the concept of looking "high class" is often misunderstood and not frequently discussed in depth.
In dating, projecting a high-class appearance can be crucial, as it suggests wealth, good genetics, and high social status. Essential factors that contribute to a high-class look include fair skin, refined hairstyles reminiscent of old money, height, and classic style choices like suits.
Moreover, being attractive with features such as high cheekbones and a strong jawline further enhances this perception. Conversely, traits like dark skin, poor grooming, and modern, flashy styles can detract from a high-class appearance. While individual facial features might matter less, the overall combination of these elements plays a significant role in societal perceptions of class and attractiveness.
Ultimately, maintaining a high-class look can significantly impact one's success in both short-term and long-term romantic pursuits.

GPT wrote the conclusion

Attachments

• 063q0kgvcwl71.png
    063q0kgvcwl71.png
    403.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: F36, jué, dawooddX and 6 others
Dnrd But Water

Looking High Class and High trust is ideal

• +1
Reactions: Manana

Looking high class is extremely important in dating. It suggests wealth, status, generational ability to pull ahead and much more.

This is where JBW comes into play. It's very important to have white skin to look high class.

Brown skin is a huge falio in this context because it makes you look low class by default. For example Indian culture and look is always going to be a huge falio in the west because it is associated with low class, poverty, lack of hygine, unhealthy eating habits and ultimately bad genetic material.

Hair

Long hair with long sides. Mostly because this is a classic look that was prefered throughout the 20th century therefore indicating "old money".

View attachment 3037611

Delon is high in averageness with 1 striking feature (his eye area) , has insane colouring while looking extremely high class.

He has an insanely rare combination which makes him appeal mog many models (if not all) to self harm.

View attachment 3037617

View attachment 3037636View attachment 3037637

Hair is the most important aspect of looking high class, after skin colour of course.

Height

Absolutely no need to explain so I will just add that clothes look way better on taller people too.

Style

Just wear suits and similair outfits. Anything considered classical is good. Anything too modern is a step away from looking high class, although can also work sometimes.

Being attractive

Some features like long skull, high cheekbones and strong jawline are leaning high class but it's mostly just being attractive that matters.

I've seen some argue about specific facial features being high class but I don't think that matters a lot.

Okay so now you know what makes people look high class. It's hair, pheno, height, style and you have to be above a certain looks level facially.

View attachment 3037653

1,2 and 4 are sub 5s with shit hair. 3 has the hair and the height but his face falios him. He still looks more high class than those 3 of course. 5 could maybe look high class but it's almost impossible with short sides if you are not extremely attractive.

View attachment 3037656

Everyone.

Even 1 because he has the stance/posture, although he looks the least high class here.
4 and 5 are perfect examples. Tall, ideal hairstyle, great pheno/colouring, no visible falios with wide and tall skulls (dimophism).

There are more variables to looking high class of course, I just wanted to simplify it and focus on what I consider to be the most important because most of you can't read long threads.

Looking low class is a falio because the quality of women you attract goes down significantly. Good luck if you want LTR with good looking foid with decent upbringing looking like a homeless man.

Excessive jewelry and tattoos are good for bad boy maxxing but are also indicators of low class; so beware of the trade off.

Look at this sewer rat

View attachment 3037660

Ethnic = low class by default. Ramirez also looks malicious and has bad colouring as can be seen here;

View attachment 3037661

Ramirez's bone structure should indicate higher appeal. He has very rare facial features with 0 falios.

You can't sophisticate Ramirez. He looks low trust af, he would look unnatural in a suit for sure. Can you imagine Ramirez going for a brunch with a stacy or playing golf ?

View attachment 3037685

Solely because high class look destroys low class look in appeal. We can also see here that blue eyes are associated with high class.

Now the Ramirez army will start analyzing and comparing Pewdiepie to Ramirez feature to feature and call me a retard :lul:

If you unironically have a Ramirez pfp you don't understand the difference between PSL and appeal.
Pewdiepie is appeal mogging Ramirez to self harm in the west, he would on average attract better quality women and that's the most important aspect. How many deranged foids will have tattoos of either is completely irrelevant.

View attachment 3037695

He is tall, white, has decent hair, blue eyes and a big skull. Why isn't he looking high class?

Because he is ugly as shit :lul::lul: You can't look high class if you are sub 6. How can you look high class if you are invisible ?

Let's look at Zayn here

View attachment 3037705

Looks like shit. His jumper (clothes) is an attempt at high class here, but poor Zayn is a retard because he hasn't read this thread (in his defense it wasn't written yet).

The haircut, tattoos and jewerly make him look like a tryhard wannabe gangster. Why was there ever a need for him to do this?

Let's look at him here

View attachment 3037708

One of the rare ethnics that looked high class at times. Attractive, ideal hairstyle, eye area, tall chin and good jawline are enough to counter the ethnic (low class) tax.

Here is a cast of Gossip Girl. Gossip Girl is a truly horrible TV series about rich New York teenagers. Anyway there are 2 upper class and 1 lower class male characters in it. Which one is the low class in the series?

View attachment 3037747

It's Penn Badgley (the one on the right). It's quite evident from the haircuts alone. They also gave him sideburns for ultra low class nerd look.

This is him in season 1

View attachment 3037753

Looks horrible. MTN at best. What the hell is this haircut? :lul: As the series went on he kept hanging out with rich kids and started to fit in better. Also earned some money I think. Idk my mom and sister watched it so I sometimes did too but not nearly enough to follow the storyline, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone tbh:lul:.

Anyway when they wanted the character to look better and more high class for his character arc to work, they just made Penn grow hair.

View attachment 3037757

High class

Delon

View attachment 3037611

Hexum

View attachment 3037768

Vs.

Low Class

Meeks

View attachment 3037776

Ramirez

View attachment 3037661

It's very clear who mogs. While low class/low trust can be good for short term relationships and slaying, looking high class is ideal for long term and ultimately mogs, also because it is very good for short term too.

Who has a bigger chance of high class stacy to commit to them? It's Delon and Hexum and it's not even close.

Conclusion

In conclusion, the concept of looking "high class" is often misunderstood and not frequently discussed in depth.
In dating, projecting a high-class appearance can be crucial, as it suggests wealth, good genetics, and high social status. Essential factors that contribute to a high-class look include fair skin, refined hairstyles reminiscent of old money, height, and classic style choices like suits.
Moreover, being attractive with features such as high cheekbones and a strong jawline further enhances this perception. Conversely, traits like dark skin, poor grooming, and modern, flashy styles can detract from a high-class appearance. While individual facial features might matter less, the overall combination of these elements plays a significant role in societal perceptions of class and attractiveness.
Ultimately, maintaining a high-class look can significantly impact one's success in both short-term and long-term romantic pursuits.

GPT wrote the conclusion

chad is chad bruh, all this speculation when they all have sex the only retards that dont are niggas like you analyzing this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk, Maalik, thebuffdon690 and 5 others
chad is chad bruh, all this speculation when they all have sex the only retards that dont are niggas like you analyzing this shit
You are not wrong but what are you doing here then anyway?

The whole point of the forum is looksmaxxing and lookism.

You are not wrong but what are you doing here then anyway?

The whole point of the forum is looksmaxxing and lookism.
wasting time cuz im bored

• JFL
Reactions: jacky hanma
Low class fucks
High class beta buxx
Thread debunked

• +1
Reactions: PsychoDsk

Hair

View attachment 3037611

View attachment 3037617

Height

Style

Being attractive

View attachment 3037653

View attachment 3037656

Everyone.

Look at this sewer rat

View attachment 3037660

View attachment 3037661

View attachment 3037685

View attachment 3037695

Let's look at Zayn here

View attachment 3037705

Let's look at him here

View attachment 3037708

View attachment 3037747

This is him in season 1

View attachment 3037753

View attachment 3037757

High class

Delon

View attachment 3037611

Hexum

View attachment 3037768

Vs.

Low Class

Meeks

View attachment 3037776

Ramirez

View attachment 3037661

Conclusion

GPT wrote the conclusion
DAMN ALL YOUR POST ARE HIGH IQ AS FUCK

• Love it

Hair

View attachment 3037611

View attachment 3037617

Height

Style

Being attractive

View attachment 3037653

View attachment 3037656

Everyone.

Look at this sewer rat

View attachment 3037660

View attachment 3037661

View attachment 3037685

View attachment 3037695

Let's look at Zayn here

View attachment 3037705

Let's look at him here

View attachment 3037708

View attachment 3037747

This is him in season 1

View attachment 3037753

View attachment 3037757

High class

Delon

View attachment 3037611

Hexum

View attachment 3037768

Vs.

Low Class

Meeks

View attachment 3037776

Ramirez

View attachment 3037661

Conclusion

GPT wrote the conclusion
You’ll always be low class if you’re born there. You can’t fraud class. Stay where you were born. Fuck off.

• +1
May be cope but smelling high class could also probably help

• +1
my hair gets all frizzy and shit when i try to grow it out it never looks good😢

Look at this sewer rat

View attachment 3037660

View attachment 3037661

stopped reading

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and Manana

Hair

View attachment 3037611

View attachment 3037617

Height

Style

Being attractive

View attachment 3037653

View attachment 3037656

Everyone.

Look at this sewer rat

View attachment 3037660

View attachment 3037661

View attachment 3037685

View attachment 3037695

Let's look at Zayn here

View attachment 3037705

Let's look at him here

View attachment 3037708

View attachment 3037747

This is him in season 1

View attachment 3037753

View attachment 3037757

High class

Delon

View attachment 3037611

Hexum

View attachment 3037768

Vs.

Low Class

Meeks

View attachment 3037776

Ramirez

View attachment 3037661

Conclusion

GPT wrote the conclusion
IMG 5638

Probably one of the hardest copes I’ve seen on here
Women don’t give af about class nigga
They don’t even give af about money and status lol.

All you need to get in an LTR with a girl is mystery and good dick, literally all there is to it.
Girls are emotional so if you can play on that and make them happy one day and the other depressed and miserable, they’ll be obsessed over you.

Muh muh looking high class, have good dick game and play with a girls feelings. That’s how you keep an LTR.
If you appear ‘high class’ it won’t do shit for you, HTN is HTN with sewer clothes or not.
Chad is chad with a garbage bag for a tshirt or with a button shirt

Probably one of the hardest copes I’ve seen on here
Women don’t give af about class nigga
They don’t even give af about money and status lol.

All you need to get in an LTR with a girl is mystery and good dick, literally all there is to it.
Girls are emotional so if you can play on that and make them happy one day and the other depressed and miserable, they’ll be obsessed over you.

Muh muh looking high class, have good dick game and play with a girls feelings. That’s how you keep an LTR.
If you appear ‘high class’ it won’t do shit for you, HTN is HTN with sewer clothes or not.
Chad is chad with a garbage bag for a tshirt or with a button shirt
You are wrong of course, especially about money and status, but the middle paragraph is very true, I mean the part about emotional manipulation.

I'm not saying class is an answer to this complex puzzle. I'm just saying it's definitely part of the equation. :lul: if you think money and status are not important for dating.

Meeks mogs everyone on this thread, you trippin son

• +1