The intuition argument for god.

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
P1 platonic concepts exist in mathematics.
P2 the universe is mathematical.
P3 these concepts will always exist platonic-ally as the concepts of the Pythagorean therom always apply in the universe
P4 if the universe is 100% percent mathematics it too must exist platonic-ally.
P5 law's must be given by some mind as these platonic concepts exist every where something must have set it.
P6 god then must be the transcendental law giver.
P7 a all knowing god must exist

• +1
Reactions: Nobody96
no god for your face

Last edited:
4A875195 C414 456B B698 505B68848758

XD

• +1
Reactions: Krezo
No afterlife at all for your face, voice or frame

dude look god gave me a small dick so he doomed me to suffer all my life
i dont think he likes me very much
and if your cock isnt 9 inches he doesnt like you either

high iq once again bro

intuitions me

That's not even standard form you complete retard. You're supposed to label your conclusions. Like so:

P1) The cause of anything must have as much reality as its effect
P2) My ideas must be caused by something
P3) I am an imperfect bieng
P4) I have an idea of God, which is a perfect being
C1) I can not be the cause of my idea of God
C2) Only a perfect being (God) can be the cause of my idea of God.
C3) God must exist.

See how I ended my argument with a conclusion (C). Your argument is entirely made from premises (P) which is retarded and incorrect.

My argument is Descartes' Trademark argument btw.

P5 law's must be given by some mind as these platonic concepts exist every where something must have set it.
What a mind boggingly stupid logical jump, and on top of that it makes the many points that lead up to this one completely redundant.

You might as well have simply said: Physical laws exist and laws can only be given by concious beings, so god must exist.

There was no point to overcomplicate it with Platon and Pythagoras.

https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0135/29/1557096881657.png

What a mind boggingly stupid logical jump, and on top of that it makes the many points that lead up to this one completely redundant.

You might as well have simply said: Physical laws exist and laws can only be given by concious beings, so god must exist.

There was no point to overcomplicate it with Platon and Pythagoras.

https://i.warosu.org/data/biz/img/0135/29/1557096881657.png

Not necessarily i will explain myself i should have added something before hand your correct i made a retarded mistake i should have put since reality emerges from mind certain things like order and harmony must have some form a higher consiousness as certain aspects in reality is dependent on the mind like thoughts they have a realism to their own a thought is not physical as it is not a point in space or time but it exists like wise if their is order and harmony and our minds move towards order and harmony it would logically follow since the universe is orderly that we are in the mind of god and we are platonic thoughts within the greater mind

Damn posts me
That's not even standard form you complete retard. You're supposed to label your conclusions. Like so:

P1) The cause of anything must have as much reality as its effect
P2) My ideas must be caused by something
P3) I am an imperfect bieng
P4) I have an idea of God, which is a perfect being
C1) I can not be the cause of my idea of God
C2) Only a perfect being (God) can be the cause of my idea of God.
C3) God must exist.

See how I ended my argument with a conclusion (C). Your argument is entirely made from premises (P) which is retarded and incorrect.

My argument is Descartes' Trademark argument btw.

You know what your correct i should have made the conclusion instead of using p arguments that is something again i should have made that clear but the arguments still stands sure some point's may seem a bit off but i should update it soon again i never even claimed to be high IQ not even close to that those who do usually are the most arrogant

Last edited: