The issue with slaying in a medium sized college town

Mr. President

Mr. President

Just do it brah
It is so fucking hard to get women when you have a reputation as a pump and dumper especially when you are in a fraternity. I talk to alot of the girls at parties and i have gotten a reputation and its already hindering me cant even imagine a real slayer

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, anthony111553, GabachoCopium and 1 other person
schizo ghosts rumours don’t have affects irl faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, to be human, TechnoBoss and 6 others
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and anthony111553
You’ve poisoned the well. Either you enter a healthy LTR, go monk mode or start raping them at this point.

• +1
Reactions: JawMogger, Costcosuperstore and Mr. President
It is so fucking hard to get women when you have a reputation as a pump and dumper especially when you are in a fraternity. I talk to alot of the girls at parties and i have gotten a reputation and its already hindering me cant even imagine a real slayer
schizo ghosts rumours don’t have affects irl faggot
Legit lol, when you’re horny you tend to not think critically, this is what happens with foids who fuck moggers that are known for being players/fuckboy then get mad that they want nothing serious

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and Mr. President
You’ve poisoned the well. Either you enter a healthy LTR, go monk mode or start raping them at this point.
Im trying to cash out, need a very public LTR to save my reputation. But if she is ugly then it deducts my smv and they will think i cheat on her.

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and thereallegend
Im trying to cash out, need a very public LTR to save my reputation. But if she is ugly then it deducts my smv and they will think i cheat on her.
Fourth option is to relocate and start pumping and dumping again

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Legit lol, when you’re horny you tend to not think critically, this is what happens with foids who fuck moggers that are known for being players/fuckboy then get mad that they want nothing serious
It pisses me off so much every girl i meet wants an LTR but now im pidgeonholed thats all i can get

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and thereallegend
It pisses me off so much every girl i meet wants an LTR but now im pidgeonholed thats all i can get
LTR isn’t bad if she virgin or low body count (less than 5).

Go start a family.

• +1
You probably have bf/LTR appeal not raw sex slayer appeal most likely

• +1
@GabachoCopium this faggots got a ‘pump and dumper’ rep as a virgin. His arse must be fucking boiling hot rn.

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Mr. President
Op is a virgin btw

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: edodalic29 and Mr. President
@GabachoCopium this faggots got a ‘pump and dumper’ rep as a virgin. His arse must be fucking boiling hot rn.
Yeah im pissed about it tbh, the haircut saved me and doomed me

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
You probably have bf/LTR appeal not raw sex slayer appeal most likely
Sex slaying for what?

Polygamy is natural but people don’t realize polygamy is a lot of work!

In Africa you could have like 17 wives you’re financially responsible for.

Its actually a funny story how i got that rep but i dont want to type it

• +1
im gonna assume you mean it's hindering you for LTR? because i can't imagine why this would hinder your ability to hook up with girls if anything it would only make girls wanna hook up with you more

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Mr. President
im gonna assume you mean it's hindering you for LTR? because i can't imagine why this would hinder your ability to hook up with girls if anything it would make girls wanna hook up with you more
sorority girls have to maintain a reputation for themselves so they go LTR only most of the time. but yeah its hindered me from both. I just look like a fuck most of the time so it works against me

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend and yeeyeeslayer
sorority girls have to maintain a reputation for themselves so they go LTR only most of the time.
wait aren't sorority girls known to be hoes/promiscuous?? I'm not american so i'm not entirely sure but from the american movies and overall media i consumed sorority girls are usually slutty? in which case it wouldn't make sense for them have a 'respectable' or 'modest' reputation to uphold, cuz u can't uphold a reputation u don't have JFL.
but yeah its hindered me from both. I just look like a fuck most of the time so it works against me
its weird that it's hindering you for hookups, makes sense why it would for LTR cuz most girls don't wanna a fuckboi who will cheat but she's just looking for a hookup why would you being a fuckboi be a turn off? if anything its better to have that reputation for slaying because its basically social proof and signals that your a desirable guy that girls would want to sleep with. anyways yap session over

• +1
wait aren't sorority girls known to be hoes/promiscuous?? I'm not american so i'm not entirely sure but from the american movies and overall media i consumed sorority girls are usually slutty? in which case it wouldn't make sense for them have a 'respectable' or 'modest' reputation to uphold, cuz u can't uphold a reputation u don't have JFL.

its weird that it's hindering you for hookups, makes sense why it would for LTR cuz most girls don't wanna a fuckboi who will cheat but she's just looking for a hookup why would you being a fuckboi be a turn off? if anything its better to have that reputation for slaying because its basically social proof and signals that your a desirable guy that girls would want to sleep with. anyways yap session over
Upper Middle class women don’t wanna be seen as hoes. If their parents find out then boom, there goes their funding for college. They’ll hookup with Chad but really they want LTR with as sexual encounters that go nowhere lower a woman value.

• +1
It really depends on the sorority and the individual. At my school hookups happen but not with sorority girls. remeber they are there looking for a white rich husband more than cheap hookups at a bar. They will ruin there chances if the we dont think they are modest and use them as pussy toys
I have not really been striving for hookups tbf with one or two exceptions. I am in the axis of to good for a hookup and not enough smv to pick and choose

• +1
okay, this actually made me cage so fucking hard irl JFL

• +1
Sex slaying for what?

Polygamy is natural but people don’t realize polygamy is a lot of work!

In Africa you could have like 17 wives you’re financially responsible for.
Yeah well I don’t live in Africa nigga so sucks to be me 💀

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend and GabachoCopium
It really depends on the sorority and the individual. At my school hookups happen but not with sorority girls. remeber they are there looking for a white rich husband more than cheap hookups at a bar. They will ruin there chances if the we dont think they are modest and use them as pussy toys
Interesting, alright yeah that makes sense. Again, frats and sororities are an american only my knowledge as an outsider is limited. everything i know about america i get from movies, tv, tiktok and youtube JFL

Do you think it might have something to with the fact that its texas and its leans more conservative socially?
I have not really been striving for hookups tbf with one or two exceptions. I am in the axis of to good for a hookup and not enough smv to pick and choose
r u looking for a LTR/girlfriend rn?

• +1
In America there’s nothing you can do to responsibly raise a family.

Find a virgin girl with a low body count and don’t officially get married by the government. Live like the Amish

• +1
Interesting, alright yeah that makes sense. Again, frats and sororities are an american only my knowledge as an outsider is limited. everything i know about america i get from movies, tv, tiktok and youtube JFL

Do you think it might have something to with the fact that its texas and its leans more conservative socially?
Maybe but the generally a women only wants LTRs and does not go out thus struggling to get a relationship contrary to .orgs belief
r u looking for a LTR/girlfriend rn?
yuh

• +1
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
its so ironic its hailarious but people dont know im a virgin irl except for my PC
Yo wtf then

They think you’re a pump and dumper because you’re a social outcast then

• JFL
Maybe but the generally a women only wants LTRs and does not go out thus struggling to get a relationship contrary to .orgs belief

yuh
lol btw bro all the typos and grammatical fuck ups i made in these last few messages are cuz of my lazy ass typing cuz i don't proof read, but when you read it it sounds like my english is broken and it isn't just wanted to let you know that 😂 😂 😂

• +1
Yo wtf then

They think you’re a pump and dumper because you’re a social outcast then
nah im pretty NT, it is just complex to explain but basically its because im tall white and muscular that people assume im like that

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, thereallegend and yeeyeeslayer
lol btw bro all the typos and grammatical fuck ups i made in these last few messages are cuz of my lazy ass typing cuz i don't proof read, but when you read it it sounds like my english is broken and it isn't just wanted to let you know that 😂 😂 😂
bro idc im just as retarted and this is my first language

believe me now @yeeyeeslayer?

• +1
believe me now @yeeyeeslayer?
i do yeah JFL i've these pictuers of you before, i wasn't laughing cuz i thought you were larping ik how u look but the way you said 'ppl assume that because i'm tall, white, and muscular' that was just cageworthy for some reason, it was douchey but in a funny not arrogant way

I read that sentence in my head in a fratboy accent:lul: :lul: :lul:

• JFL
i do yeah JFL i've these pictuers of you before, i wasn't laughing cuz i thought you were larping ik ur gl but the way you said 'ppl assume that because i'm tall, white, and muscular' that was just cageworthy for some reason, it was douchey but in a funny not arrogant way

I read that sentence in my head in a fratboy accent:lul: :lul: :lul:
being in a frat has made me talk that way, I have become a classic frat chad (obv not PSL chad)

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer
being in a frat has made me talk that way, I have become a classic frat chad (obv not PSL chad)
hahaha honestly good for you, talking like that and just being in a frat in general is NT i'm glad that your enjoying and making the most out of your college experience

• +1
honestly good for you, talking like that and just being in a frat in general is NT i'm glad that your enjoying and making the most out of your college experience
It is the perfect solution for the failed normie, it really helped me make awesome friends and a stream of gl chicks. I wish .org would take the frat pill

• +1
It is the perfect solution for the failed normie, it really helped me make awesome friends and a stream of gl chicks. I wish .org would take the frat pill
true socialcircle/status maxxing is legit and frat is a great way to do that in college, aside from the fact that most users (although a large % are) are not american.

Most of the niggas here are too mentally ill (either autistic or despressed or both) to do anything useful like that in their lives so they just rot away and call themselves subhumans when they clearly meet the looks threshold, they're just too lazy and high inhib to leave their comfort zone and socialize like you would have to if you joined a frat so they cope with the fact that they're too lazy to try to get pussy by saying 'its over anyways and there's no point in trying'

ironically the lookspill can become a cope

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and Mr. President
true socialcircle/status maxxing is legit and frat is a great way to do that in college, aside from the fact that most users (although a large % are) are not american.

Most of the niggas here are too mentally ill (either autistic or despressed or both) to do anything useful like that in their lives so they just rot away and call themselves subhumans when they clearly meet the looks threshold, they're just too lazy and high inhib to leave their comfort zone and socialize like you would have to if you joined a frat so they cope with the fact that they're too lazy to try to get pussy by saying 'its over anyways and there's no point in trying'

ironically the lookspill can become a cope
The biggest slayers i know are actually ugly, They just keep asking and eventually get some but they do eat shit around their friends. One guy in my PC says "wanna watch me spit game" and gets rejected like almost 9/10 times but he does get girls

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and yeeyeeslayer
The biggest slayers i know are actually ugly, They just keep asking and eventually get some but they do eat shit around their friends. One guy in my PC says "wanna watch me spit game" and gets rejected like almost 9/10 times but he does get girls
i'm aware of this but the retards on here will never beleive this because they have no real life experiences, oh well fuck em less competition for us anyways

• +1
on another note who's the guy in ur avi btw/what anime is he from? also what animes have u watched?

• +1
on another note who's the guy in ur avi btw/what anime is he from? also what animes have u watched?
Fuhrer Bradly from Full Metal Alchemist. Its a pretty good show but he is just a mogger. I watched AOT, DeathNote, Monster, Full metal alchemist and some romance one a while back. and ofcourse lookism

• +1
romance one a while back.
hahahahaha same brother, those are the ones you take to the grave and never tell ur IRLs abt :lul: :lul: :lul:

the romance anime I watched is called 'school days' its like 12 episodes, very weird to say the least.... it has a shocking ending

• +1