The issue with slaying in a medium sized college town

hahahahaha same brother, those are the ones you take to the grave and never tell ur IRLs abt :lul: :lul: :lul:

the romance anime I watched is called 'school days' its like 12 episodes, very weird to say the least.... it has a shocking ending
was that the one with the phone diarys ? cause that is the one i watched. that shit made me love sick for days:lul::lul:

• JFL
Reactions: yeeyeeslayer
Fuhrer Bradly from Full Metal Alchemist. Its a pretty good show but he is just a mogger. I watched AOT, DeathNote, Monster, Full metal alchemist and some romance one a while back. and
these are all solid ngl, W taste i've started some of these like AOT and death note. You should definitely watch naruto it's amazing and its a classic
ofcourse lookism
gotta watch this just from the name lol

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
these are all solid ngl, W taste i've started some of these like AOT and death note. You should definitely watch naruto it's amazing and its a classic

gotta watch this just from the name lol
The romance one was called future diarys, it was good from what i can remember

• +1
was that the one with the phone diarys ? cause that is the one i watched. that shit made me love sick for days:lul::lul:
Screenshot 2024 03 01 at 20921 AM

this is the poster for it JFL (you can see why i started watching it :lul:)

idk i watched it like 4 years ago and i don't remember any phone diaries tbh, but the basic plot was that it was set in a highschool and these two girls in the picture are in a love triangle with this dude and there's some drama and the ending is shocking.

what was the romance anime you watched? do you remember what it's called?

edit : nvm just saw ur latest message abt what its called

• JFL
View attachment 2776173
this is the poster for it JFL (you can see why i started watching it :lul:)

idk i watched it like 4 years ago and i don't remember any phone diaries tbh, but the basic plot was that it was set in a highschool and these two girls in the picture are in a love triangle with this dude and there's some drama and the ending is shocking.

what was the romance anime you watched? do you remember what it's called?

edit : nvm just saw ur latest message abt what its called
future diaries is what it is called a good watch

• +1
  • JFL
It is so fucking hard to get women when you have a reputation as a pump and dumper especially when you are in a fraternity. I talk to alot of the girls at parties and i have gotten a reputation and its already hindering me cant even imagine a real slayer
your threads are the only entertaining shit out here

as for the college dating scene it would be pretty cool if you made thread or talk about in the pms

• +1
Reactions: TheRagingBull and Mr. President

as for the college dating scene it would be pretty cool if you made thread or talk about in the pms
I honestly might, .org does not have an accurate view on it at all

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|
It is so fucking hard to get women when you have a reputation as a pump and dumper especially when you are in a fraternity. I talk to alot of the girls at parties and i have gotten a reputation and its already hindering me cant even imagine a real slayer
lmao wtf you only just lost ur virginity how do u have that rep

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and |Daddy_Zygos|

I will say looks are the most important thing for night game and to just introduce yourself with, but personality is so fucking important and the forum does not account for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium and |Daddy_Zygos|
I will say looks are the most important thing for night game and to just introduce yourself with, but personality is so fucking important and the forum does not account for it
agree like the way you talk, your mannerism and all of those things, Are very important considering is how you make her feel, is the factor for slaying

• +1
agree like the way you talk, your mannerism and all of those things, Are very important considering is how you make her feel, is the factor for slaying
in general being good looking isnt enough to fuck someone usually unless they are looking to fuck in the first place

• +1
jfl

in general being good looking isnt enough to fuck someone usually unless they are looking to fuck in the first place
like in your college whose the best looking person like is there chads or stacies there or just HTN/HTB

• +1
like in your college whose the best looking person like is there chads or stacies there or just HTN/HTB
I have seen one chadlet, and a couple chadlites and no .org stacies but i almost got a stacylite if i wasnt cockblocked by her roomate

• So Sad
I have seen one chadlet, and a couple chadlites and no .org stacies but i almost got a stacylite if i wasnt cockblocked by her roomate
so If I'm HTN I would slay hard then

• +1
so If I'm HTN I would slay hard then
no fucking doubt, HTN is an irl slayer. I literally get compliments every day on how i look from women and men. In fact the girl i ascended with, her entire friend group was calling me leonardo decaprio the entire time. It feels like i was given a second chance at life and love

• Love it
no fucking doubt, HTN is an irl slayer. I literally get compliments every day on how i look from women and men. In fact the girl i ascended with, her entire friend group was calling me leonardo decaprio the entire time. It feels like i was given a second chance at life and love
Excited Lets Go GIF by New England Patriots

• Love it
What chapter r u in. I knew a sorority girl and she blocked me after we had a incident at the wedding where our pledge groom got drunk and said the n word at the girls lmafo. The sorority and IFC cucks us so much

• +1
What chapter r u in. I knew a sorority girl and she blocked me after we had a incident at the wedding where our pledge groom got drunk and said the n word at the girls lmafo. The sorority and IFC cucks us so much
lol not gonna spill that but IFC is investigating us and i fucking hate it. but imma dress up as an IFC inspector for halloween

• +1
Reactions: N8verBegan