The JBW Demon

jfl us ethnics just cant stop losing, brutal
You forgot to take something Goldstein
Meds

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, fuckedupmanlet, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
>Walks around wearing nice cloths with a camera in third world shitholes

Yeah bro they only want him because he is white not because they think he is some rich influencer
There are literally clips of women walking up calling him sexy and asking to lick his abs.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and St.TikTokcel
There are literally clips of women walking up calling him sexy and asking to lick his abs.
Because they want some of his money/fame and they know how to get it?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, St.TikTokcel and murdah
>Walks around wearing nice cloths with a camera in third world shitholes

Yeah bro they only want him because he is white not because they think he is some rich influencer
They literally celebrated his arrival like it was the second coming of jesus jfl

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel
Nigga? you think people who live in tribes care about money and fame, they don’t even know what youtube is

@murdah this video is funny, the "guide" who calls kurt a gringo is just as white as kurt, and everyone just looks white here or white adjacent lmao, argentina is crazy

Wdym white adjacent

None of these women know how rich or successful he is. For all they know he could have 80 subscribers jfl.

They are approaching him because he is a goodlooking white man full stop. To deny this is to cope.

Nigga? you think people who live in tribes care about money and fame, they don’t even know what youtube is
Those ones were probably just surprised seeing somebody who doesn't have diarrhea skin for the first time in there lives

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and murdah
Those ones were probably just surprised seeing somebody who doesn't have diarrhea skin for the first time in there lives
Nigga exactly jfl. They are surprised to see cumskin for the first time

None of these women know how rich or successful he is. For all they know he could have 80 subscribers jfl.

They are approaching him because he is a goodlooking white man full stop. To deny this is to cope.
Oh wow good looking guys get attention from foids never would have thought of this jfl. Good looking white men get attention from foids therefore meaning every man gets attention from foids and JBW is law bro :soy:

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and murdah
Oh wow good looking guys get attention from foids never would have thought of this jfl. Good looking white men get attention from foids therefore meaning every man gets attention from foids and JBW is law bro :soy:
A white MTN will get worshipped in asia, I’ve seen it time and time again.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Richard Cheese and 📎♿️⚙️
Yikes this thread has gone on too long for no one to say this

THEYRE TRYING TO ROB THE RICH WHITE MAN FROM AMERICA SINCE HES FRESH IN A FOREIGN SHITHOLE YOU FUCKING DUMBASSES YOU INCELS HAVE ZERO SURVIVAL BRAINS OR IQ

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel, murdah and 1 other person
A white MTN will get worshipped in asia, I’ve seen it time and time again.
If they have money and are in SEA maybe

• +1
Reactions: HTN_When_Lean, Richard Cheese, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
Yeah it’s not JBW, it’s Just Don’t Be Indian tbh. Black and Latino dudes can also geomaxx to certain countries and have somewhat of this experience.

I have negative smv in every portion of the world other than the slums of Tamil Nadu, Sri Lanka, and the Caribbean which is just neutral smv due to same pheno. :feelswhy::feelswhy:
Theyre trying to rob him buddy

This is how I know ur 85 Iq street shitting ass didn’t even read the thread and just got butt hurt cuz u saw JBW in the title.
For you to get this type of treatment in the west you literally have to be Chadlite+ (Not even tall HTNs get the Type of celeb treatment he gets)

White + HTN = Chad in ethnic countries

• JFL
Reactions: murdah
U idiots are lucky to be incel if u was remotely good looking u niggas would fall into all traps

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman and murdah
This is how I know ur 85 Iq street shitting ass didn’t even read the thread and just got butt hurt cuz u saw JBW in the title.
I am a whitecel also that kind of proves my point because all it proves is that being white gives you a very slight bonus

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Bushman
Theyre trying to rob him dude
This these foids approaching him are likely just some set up/lure so Edgar thugs can rob him

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman and try2beme
Theyre trying to rob him dude
i mean none of the ppl in the video rob him at all lmao
so if theyre robbing, there doing a shit jon lmao

• +1
I am a whitecel also that kind of proves my point because all it proves is that being white gives you a very slight bonus
It’s not a “slight bonus” it is one of the main 3. Face race and height are the 3 pillars of lookism.

Obviously if you are in a majority white country being white alone isn’t going to save you because everyone else is white you fucking dumbass.

There is literally countless anecdotes of whitecels escaping inceldom by going to ethnic countries. Will it turn you into a Chad? No. But you get a sizable SMV boost.

i mean none of the ppl in the video rob him at all lmao
so if theyre robbing, there doing a shit jon lmao
No theyre not, since all of u clearly fell for it, i guess they have a wide victims choice when ur all low iq

This is textbook robbing in foreign countries lmao none of u been in the third world ghetto

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman and distance decay
It’s not a “slight bonus” it is one of the main 3. Face race and height are the 3 pillars of lookism.

Obviously if you are in a majority white country being white alone isn’t going to save you because everyone else is white you fucking dumbass.

There is literally countless anecdotes of whitecels escaping inceldom by going to ethnic countries. Will it turn you into a Chad? No. But you get a sizable SMV boost.
If I wanted to pay for sex I would pay for it here. Going to a thirdworld shithole won't make me any less ugly and autistic. My face isn't going to magically change on the plane flight.

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
No theyre not, since all of u clearly fell for it, i guess they have a wide victims choice when ur all low iq

This is textbook robbing in foreign countries lmao none of u been in the third world ghetto
When i visited the third world, their attitude with white men isnt "wow so fair skin lets suck his dick" its "oh its a dumb cumskin lets try and scam him"

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, Bushman and 📎♿️⚙️

what exactly are they robbing him off?
they definetly arent getting any money from him lmao

especially the ones with the women, what ar they robbing him of?
his semen?

also you do realise kurt is from south africa, bro is from the hood, he is not getting scammed

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme and RecessedChinCel
The white tall man traveling experience

• +1
When i visited the third world, their attitude with white men isnt "wow so fair skin lets suck his dick" its "oh its a dumb cumskin lets try and scam him"
thats mostly just guys from the streets tho, like street vendors and stuff, normal ppl definetly have the "wow so exotic lets suck his dick" mentality

what exactly are they robbing him off?
they definetly arent getting any money from him lmao

especially the ones with the women, what ar they robbing him of?
his semen?

also you do realise kurt is from south africa, bro is from the hood, he is not getting scammed
Kurt’s cortisol levels are so low from slaying the local women that he isn’t even worried about it.

here hes getting his ass robbed, but none of the other videos hes getting robbed like this apart from cuba?

@try2beme

yikes so elon musk is from the hood too i gotchu man…

Lets look for real compliments and iois not begging this textbook scam attempt to be some ioi from professional scammers. Wasting your time buddy lots of stupid comments in this thread its actually hilarious to see as a Brazilian with a Paki best friend i know this cery CLEAR

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese and Bushman
Cope. He looks like bloatmaxxed paul walker. He's easily above average
No he doesn’t JFL. That’s all pheno. You can go to a pub in Northern Europe and about 50% looks like Kurt.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese, PrinceLuenLeoncur and murdah
Being tall and white is op af you can legit just travel across the entire world and fuck baddies + be worshipped for existing.
The true cost of JBW

Tall white HTN will get worshipped in any ethnic country :feelswah::feelswah:
He is everh non whires final boss. I’m legit terrified of this guy ngl, he terrifies me he even goes to jihadi shitholes with Sharia like Bangladesh @SecularIslamist and gets the gl pooojabis there

My aruntie doesn’t get it cos she lived uk her whole life but I explained the power of JBW and how this guy is like Thanks to ethnics. I shit bricks everytime he says “Im going to Africa” a part of me dies, I cannot cope. Thank god his type is mainly Latinas us old world ethnics and BBCs can cope

• JFL
Reactions: fuckedupmanlet, RecessedChinCel and murdah
He is everh non whires final boss. I’m legit terrified of this guy ngl, he terrifies me he even goes to jihadi shitholes with Sharia like Bangladesh @SecularIslamist and gets the gl pooojabis there

My aruntie doesn’t get it cos she lived uk her whole life but I explained the power of JBW and how this guy is like Thanks to ethnics. I shit bricks everytime he says “Im going to Africa” a part of me dies, I cannot cope. Thank god his type is mainly Latinas us old world ethnics and BBCs can cope
I thought you don’t believe in JBW

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
I thought you don’t believe in JBW
I do belive in it. I also belive in BBC theory, I see ugly niggers pulll effortlessly go white girls easily everyday not an exaggeration either just be low inhb and nt as black == slayer.

But JBW is bbc on steroids, this guy makes me shake in fear I know every non white westerner is terrified of him we look under our beds at night hoping he isn’t there fucking our women before we sleep. He’s a JBW demon of nightmares he needs to be punished for this.

JBW is just overrated I think but this guy has Thanos tier power level nigga is like ultra instinct goku in non white nations

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, RecessedChinCel, Richard Cheese and 1 other person
I do belive in it. I also belive in BBC theory, I see ugly niggers pulll effortlessly go white girls easily everyday not an exaggeration either just be low inhb and nt as black == slayer.

But JBW is bbc on steroids, this guy makes me shake in fear I know every non white westerner is terrified of him we look under our beds at night hoping he isn’t there fucking our women before we sleep. He’s a JBW demon of nightmares he needs to be punished for this.

JBW is just overrated I think but this guy has Thanos tier power level nigga is like ultra instinct goku in non white nations
I believe in both as well, but the thing is asians skew JBW so hard, if it wasn’t for them, I feel like ethnic SMV would be relative to one another.

• +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Richard Cheese and PrinceLuenLeoncur

This guy is fully aware of BWC appeal. He is mogged by most guys here. Difference is he is NT and rich enough to travel and broaden hisnhorizens. His perspective is completely different when it comes to women compared to average Americuck who never left country and you wouldnt ever think about approaching women. Most don't ever leave bedroom and have .org brain rot, never mind country.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Richard Cheese and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Legit kill yourself you 90IQ subhuman.

He films himself you dumbass muh camera man.

If he had same PSL, same height, walking around with a camera, but was Indian with brown eyes nobody would be walking up asking for pictures treating him like he’s Brad Pitt.
so they dont have samepsl

This guy is fully aware of BWC appeal. He is mogged by most guys here. Difference is he is NT and rich enough to travel and broaden hisnhorizens. His perspective is completely different when it comes to women compared to average Americuck who never left country and you wouldnt ever think about approaching women. Most don't ever leave bedroom and have .org brain rot, never mind country.
Yeah he’s fully aware. I used to watch some niggas who would travel around Europe running bbc game. Like Kurt they’d act like they didn’t know what they were doing but THEY FUCKIN KNEW. Kurt being white means he can do this ad nausium in far more nations meanwhile I can only do this in select nations.

• +1
Reactions: murdah and SecularIslamist
I believe in both as well, but the thing is asians skew JBW so hard, if it wasn’t for them, I feel like ethnic SMV would be relative to one another.
Yep I agree. Gook women wank JBW to another level

Yeah he’s fully aware. I used to watch some niggas who would travel around Europe running bbc game. Like Kurt they’d act like they didn’t know what they were doing but THEY FUCKIN KNEW. Kurt being white means he can do this ad nausium in far more nations meanwhile I can only do this in select nations.
Try running BBC game in russia and poland :feelshah:

Try running BBC game in russia and poland :feelshah:
I’ve seen it work there first hand. Polish girls love ethnics. Russia would work extra easy for me due to my orthodox faith as a bbc which is rare asf as most BBCs are Pentecostal