The longer you look at a face the better looking it gets

D

Deleted member 14693

Kraken
This is true tbh.

When I first meet some guys I think "holy fuck they are incel" but after awhile of seeing them they start to look normal/average.

Thats why to find out how good looking you are, avoid mirrors for a week, and when you look at it again and are shocked at how subhuman you are, you will know its over.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, BeanletMogger, to be human and 11 others
Need to try this out

• +1
Reactions: HitAndRun, n0rthface, Depresso and 1 other person
Ye it’s called exposure effect nigga it’s a real thing

• +1
Reactions: to be human, PrinceofDarkness, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Clark69, Mewton, Deleted member 48689 and 3 others
This is true tbh.

When I first meet some guys I think "holy fuck they are incel" but after awhile of seeing them they start to look normal/average.

Thats why to find out how good looking you are, avoid mirrors for a week, and when you look at it again and are shocked at how subhuman you are, you will know its over.
how to avoid mirrors for a week though? my phone and laptop reflect my face when turned off

also jfl you just explained my name

how to avoid mirrors for a week though? my phone and laptop reflect my face when turned off
Don't look at your phone when its turned off?

after i lift it up it’s like .5 seconds before the screen turns on automatically
You can barely make out your face in that, obviously doesn't count.

I also saw my face for a split second when entering a car, just automatically look away whenever you see a glimpse.

Not that hard.

• +1
Reactions: mirrormogger
If this is true then women should just easily like any normie from their social-circle/friend-zone and be ready to settle with the normie for the rest of their lives. And likewise men should start to find any woman very attractive as they keep dating her, and cheating shouldn't occur.

If this is true then women should just easily like any normie from their social-circle/friend-zone and be ready to settle with the normie for the rest of their lives. And likewise men should start to find any woman very attractive as they keep dating her, and cheating shouldn't occur.
it makes you more attractive not chad, op didn’t say the incels started looking like chads to him they began to look average

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
it makes you more attractive not chad, op didn’t say the incels started looking like chads to him they began to look average
Then likewise average looking normies should at least look like high tier normies at least, and this forum says women don't mind high tier normie men at all.

Then likewise average looking normies should at least look like high tier normies at least, and this forum says women don't mind high tier normie men at all.
that’s true that’s why nt mtns don’t end up here

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
that’s true that’s why nt mtns don’t end up here
cope, mtns and high tier normies end up on this forum, you just didn't join the forum early to see them

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: HitAndRun and Zenis
cope, mtns and high tier normies end up on this forum, you just didn't join the forum early to see them
they’re mentalcels or had their gf cheat with better looking guy, go outside you’ll see plenty of mtns dating

• Woah
Reactions: Zenis
Ya bro like 20 mtns out of 500 you see
i think it’s the opposite, very few people are actually on this forum if you think about it. I went to our city center sometime around christmas and didnt saw maybe 2 htns meanwhile everyone had girlfriends and we’re enjoying the ice rink. Maybe tiktok hair is just that strong though, 90% of guys has that.
I mean and personal experience tbh i get rated between htn and high mtn here but got head in high school and had few dates in college
the real reason for all these incels might honestly be people over rating themselves by a tier or too because of the exposure effect

Tbh after spending time on this website the past 2 weeks my perception of women has changed I now pick every flaw