EVERY SINGLE THREAD I FIND USEFUL [2018-2024]

zsombi

zsombi

Be a chad or dye tryin'
Introduction

I've come across numerous threads on this forum that are incredibly useful, yet somehow get lost among the rest. Ever since I joined the forum, I've been bookmarking these threads to save them for myself. Recently, I noticed that my bookmarks have turned into a small collection of threads, so I've decided to share the highest-quality hidden gems I've found on this forum.

My thread categorys

Insanely high quality thread, should be in botb

Very high quality thread, definitely deserve more attention

Good thread

So, let's began

If there's such a thing as the best looksmaxing advice, then this is it. Additional advice: if you can't fix your failos, don't become obsessed with them; focus on maximizing the rest.

No other thread has ever moved me so deeply that I found myself frequently pondering its contents in real life. Since I've read it, I've somehow become more motivated to be less antisocial and spend more time with my friends and family. Literally a life-saving thread, and I can congratulate the author of the thread. Truly, a thread has never had such an impact on my life. Amazing. If I could, I would pin this thread to the Best of the Best
Great guide about high intelligence substituting power and epitomizing androgenic mentality

These pieces of information are water to me, but many people are still unaware of the fact that nutrients can be poison. Humans are desired to eat meat

High iq thread, im glad the original poster inclouded sollutions aswell

Could confirm these. Sprinting works insanely against the bloat. Underrated here as well. One, if not the best technique against bloating

High IQ thread about eye are

High IQ thread. I mean it's literally about IQmaxxing haha. I saw it was in the BOTB for a while, then it got removed. Someone should bring it back.

A very well-written guide on esoteric hygiene

Very well-written thread about ascension and its myth, focusing more on mental aspects than ascension techniques.

I just read three threads by this user, and I must say, they are absolutely right. This user is incredibly intelligent. He likely created one of the best threads about looksmaxing mentality on the website.

Good limb lengthening alternative for adults who want to gain a few inches.

High IQ thread. I mean it's literally about IQmaxxing haha. I saw it was in the BOTB for a while, then it got removed. Someone should bring it back.

Very high quality thread, surprised it received so little attention.

Damn. Once again, a thread that required a great deal of effort. Very impressive.

Well-organized thread about supplements. Probably the best one yet on-site

Not every softmax, but good thread thought

Good guide for short teens, who are afraid of taking growth hormones

High-effort guide, very well explained

Very well-written comparison between PSL and SMV.

Good guide on supplements

Ashwaganda is one of the best supplement for looksmaxxing

These aren't looksmaxxing technique mistakes, but rather mental pitfalls that looksmaxxers fall into. Good guide

Lifefuel for teens who are failing in school. I like the scientific evidence-based techniques discussed in the thread.

High-quality Tinder guide by the OG Tinder slayer

A good thread for those who want to create a summary of their ascension plans. Oh, and I think that the app that we need to used, to create the plan would be paid, but the thread author shared a link through which we can use it for free. Based asf.

Good thread, the exercise in the thread is legit, I dont know how the fuck its only have 5 reactions, lol.

Great guide about dickmaxxing, probably one of the best on the site.

Well-organized thread for teens / softmaxxers.

Fashion is also underrated here. I recommend reading this thread.

Great motivation threads for looksmaxing. Remember, it's never too late. Remember guys, its never too late to make a change

Coconut oil is fucking real, could confirm this thread

Nice sexmaxxing thread

Good thread about motivation

Holy shit, Instagram represents your social status. Instagram equals life.

Good guide, by the og prettyboymaxxer

Remember reading this on the very first day when I joined the site. Probably the only high-quality thread about this topic on the forum.

Training the neck is not just underrated here, but overall it's super underrated. Training the neck is essential.

Lookism.net archive thread: It's good to see that someone actually saved and listed them.

Good leanmaxxing motivation thread. Lean is law

Good guide, I also like the formatting

This is for now, I have 50+ threads like these, and I will upload them later, mods please give me perma edit access for this thread.

Also, move the first two thread to the Best of the best, or atleast the second one. @TRUE_CEL @garoupilled_

Tagging peoples who are associated with the threads @riftpersiancat @Timmy @sergeant blackpill

• +1
Reactions: kebab, mathis, nugget88 and 17 others
Can't seem to find this in here 🤔:

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro and poopoohead
Introduction

I've come across numerous threads on this forum that are incredibly useful, yet somehow get lost among the rest. Ever since I joined the forum, I've been bookmarking these threads to save them for myself. Recently, I noticed that my bookmarks have turned into a small collection of threads, so I've decided to share the highest-quality hidden gems I've found on this forum.

My thread categorys

Good thread

So, let's began

If there's such a thing as the best looksmaxing advice, then this is it. Additional advice: if you can't fix your failos, don't become obsessed with them; focus on maximizing the rest.

No other thread has ever moved me so deeply that I found myself frequently pondering its contents in real life. Since I've read it, I've somehow become more motivated to be less antisocial and spend more time with my friends and family. Literally a life-saving thread, and I can congratulate the author of the thread. Truly, a thread has never had such an impact on my life. Amazing. If I could, I would pin this thread to the Best of the Best

Damn. Once again, a thread that required a great deal of effort. Very impressive.

A good thread for those who want to create a summary of their ascension plans. Oh, and I think that the app that we need to used, to create the plan would be paid, but the thread author shared a link through which we can use it for free. Based asf.

Good thread, the exercise in the thread is legit, I dont know how the fuck its only have 5 reactions, lol.

This is for now, I have 50+ threads like these, and I will upload them later, mods please give me perma edit access for this thread.

Also, move the first two thread to the Best of the best, or atleast the second one. @TRUE_CEL @garoupilled_

Tagging peoples who are associated with the threads @riftpersiancat @Timmy @sergeant blackpill
YO MY GUY, I’M GLAD MY THREAD HELPED YOU OUT BROTHER. I THOUGHT I WASTED MY TIME BECAUSE THESE COPERS WHO DONT WANNA CHANGE, WILL JUST ‘JFL’ AT THE POST. BUT YOU!! IM SO GLAD I HELPED SOMEBODY OUT BRO

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: violentino, Yerico7, danbalk and 1 other person
YO MY GUY, I’M GLAD MY THREAD HELPED YOU OUT BROTHER. I THOUGHT I WASTED MY TIME BECAUSE THESE COPERS WHO DONT WANNA CHANGE, WILL JUST ‘JFL’ AT THE POST. BUT YOU!! IM SO GLAD I HELPED SOMEBODY OUT BRO
Delete that blasphemous avi nigga

• +1
Reactions: nullandvoid
Good stuff man, I´ll dive into these once I get free time

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Jeww and zsombi
Good stuff

• Love it
Reactions: zsombi
Bookmarked

• Love it
Jewish lie...I mean good thread bhai Greycel miracles

• Love it
Introduction

My thread categorys

Good thread

So, let's began

(y)

• +1
thanks for sharing these with us.

• +1
read and bookmarked

• +1