The more sodium I eat the less bloat I am

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Gymceling everyday
Can somebody explain why the opposite happen to me?

If I eat low sodium and alot of water I am more bloated

If I eat ramen, then electrolytes drinks, the bouillon cubes soup, then pickle juice all together then 40mins later I retain less water on my face.

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
@Xangsane @pneumocystosis @BrahminBoss @andy9432 @Iasacrko @HarrierDuBois @Krakowski @MoggerGaston @Dele Alli Regen @shabby890 @Eli @Jungcuck @Gonthar @mbolo @Filosephario @wsada @Orc

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
its because sodium stops water retention I guess.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Any excess sodium in your organism will be excreted as long as you drink enough water, and low sodium only motivates your body to store as much as possible (at that point water intake is irrelevant because your body doesn't want to excrete it)

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry

Any excess sodium in your organism will be excreted as long as you drink enough water, and low sodium only motivates your body to store as much as possible (at that point water intake is irrelevant because your body doesn't want to excrete it)
Also my cognitive function is better the more salt I eat and vice versa it’s gotten worse the less salt I consume.

Also my cognitive function is better the more salt I eat and vice versa it’s gotten worse the less salt I consume.
sodium is by far the most important thing to ingest after water. You can survive 100+ days without anything but water and salt.

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
high IQ, sodium is very important. I lose patience whenever some normie argues muh salt is bad for your heart

high IQ, sodium is very important. I lose patience whenever some normie argues muh salt is bad for your heart
yep it happens again, I ate broth, pickles, salt water few hours later I am more debloated than low sodium high water.

You probably eat high sodium only days after the last time you ate high sodium meals. The time lag between consuming excess sodium days before and when your face starts to debloat tricks you into thinking your most recent diet (high sodium) was the cause.

Last edited: