The most anti depressant foods

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
-Watermelon
-Aged cheese
-Wallnuts
-Dark Chocolate
-simple carbs in general that are easy to digest (white rice, honey, syrup)
-Red meat (proteins and some amino acids like Taurine)

Reasons: Omega 3 and 6, calcium, magnesium, exogenous endorphins, maoi properties, citruline

Simple as thread, really no reason to get into the fine details with this, its basic info

If you wanna now how powerful a combo of these foods are for me, they make me more happy and appreciative of music and socializing then amphetamines or benzos do

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Mewton, Lux and 7 others
Kefir puts me into a state of bliss.

Liver makes me high energy.

Krill oil makes me a high IQ mogger.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, CupOfCoffee, Prettyboy and 2 others
Kefir puts me into a state of bliss.

Liver makes me high energy.

Krill oil makes me a high IQ mogger.
Indeed those are also anti depressant foods, liver from the potenr b vitamins and vit A, kefir from healthy bacterial cultures

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Lux, Prettyboy and 1 other person
When I eat chocolate I notice a big difference but I don’t know if it’s a placebo from those studies stating it could have anti depressant like effects

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Slasher and TsarTsar444
When I eat chocolate I notice a big difference but I don’t know if it’s a placebo from those studies stating it could have anti depressant like effects
Jfl its not a placebo, its a mogger combo of a few things: simple highly digestible sugar, the powerful polyphenol properties of cacao, the huge magnesium content of cacao, the mild maoi effects of cacao

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 14323
Not sure how this is related to moneymaking but Imma move it to off topic

@PingPong You're A Sperm-Chugger.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
citrulline has anti depressant properties?

what about taking it as a supplement?

-Watermelon
-Aged cheese
-Wallnuts
-Dark Chocolate

Reasons: Omega 3 and 6, calcium, magnesium, exogenous endorphins, maoi properties, citruline

Simple as thread, really no reason to get into the fine details with this, its basic info

If you wanna now how powerful a combo of these foods are for me, they make me more happy and appreciative of music and socializing then amphetamines or benzos do
Parmesan cheese too. More calcium than aged cheese I think but it goes well with anything tbh, from pasta to hot dogs etc.

I read somewhere that cheese is just as addictive as coke cause of casein.

-Watermelon
-Aged cheese
-Wallnuts
-Dark Chocolate

hamburger patties and candy