The most important video you'll see regarding hairloss

T

TheEndHasNoEnd

No avi halo
The theory is that your hairline circa 1 yr old will determine how your hairline will look once youre oldcel.

It's said that out of the womb estrogen levels drop to 0 and the norwood goes all in until the baby starts producing estrogen by itself again. When estrogen lowers, testosterone and subsequently, dht, increase. And as we all know, dht is the cause of hairloss, with androgen receptors allowing it to happen to whatever extent. In my case, i was a very hairy baby, with temple peaks reaching my brows out of the womb. It became accurate looking once i was 1 yr old ish and saw the NW1 and weak temple peaks. Right now im NW0 19 yrs old turning 20 in a month. My family is half latino from moms side with no balding men, and my dad is indian with nw7 and so is his brother (idk about the rest of his family). What makes me curious is if this is just totally innacurate for hairy people, so @Baldingman1998, can you vouch for this theory?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Baldingman1998, LastHopeForNorman and 3 others
so what ur saying is inject estrogen for serotonin boosts and less hairloss

This post is onpar with prostate stimulation guide

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128 and Deleted member 13787
The theory is that your hairline circa 1 yr old will determine how your hairline will look once youre oldcel.

It's said that out of the womb estrogen levels drop to 0 and the norwood goes all in until the baby starts producing estrogen by itself again. When estrogen lowers, testosterone and subsequently, dht, increase. And as we all know, dht is the cause of hairloss, with androgen receptors allowing it to happen to whatever extent. In my case, i was a very hairy baby, with temple peaks reaching my brows out of the womb. It became accurate looking once i was 1 yr old ish and saw the NW1 and weak temple peaks. Right now im NW0 19 yrs old turning 20 in a month. My family is half latino from moms side with no balding men, and my dad is indian with nw7 and so is his brother (idk about the rest of his family). What makes me curious is if this is just totally innacurate for hairy people, so @Baldingman1998, can you vouch for this theory?

Shit theory nigger :ogre:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member
im letting people know that they can get a glimpse of the future with baby pics. No suggestions. Also the methylation of the scalp from babies is giga high so they can easily regain all their hair in a quick amount of time

im letting people know that they can get a glimpse of the future with baby pics. No suggestions. Also the methylation of the scalp from babies is giga high so they can easily regain all their hair in a quick amount of time
i was just making a joke

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd

If your mom's side has no balding men I guess you should be alright if that is true about that side causing baldness.

If your mom's side has no balding men I guess you should be alright if that is true about that side causing baldness.
its way more complicated than just that, for instance, the guy in the vid has that

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I'm not sure. But I think dht has a big cause for sure. Only 2 complete bald people in my family is my and my uncle. We both have more bodyhair than all my other relatives. We are basically gorilla monkeys. My dad and his father literally have better hair than me as oldcels while I'm 22 and almost norwood 7 tbh.

When I was a baby my hair was medium thickness not the best. But preteens/ teens I had amazing and thick hair. I started Balding at 15 years old. As soon as I got into puberty

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Lawton88 and TheEndHasNoEnd
I'm not sure. But I think dht has a big cause for sure. Only 2 complete bald people in my family is my and my uncle. We both have more bodyhair than all my other relatives. We are basically gorilla monkeys. My dad and his father literally have better hair than me as oldcels while I'm 22 and almost norwood 7 tbh.

When I was a baby my hair was medium thickness not the best. But preteens/ teens I had amazing and thick hair. I started Balding at 15 years old. As soon as I got into puberty
You never got to peek at your hairline as a baby?

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
What's the point of having that gif as your signature?

• JFL
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Can confirm the maternal hair loss thing. Moms side, ALL BALD MEN. Dad’s family, all my cousins Nw1 max at 30 and same with uncles.

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd and Lawton88
I'll probably end up like my grandpa, a solid NW3 :feelsez:
holy fukk that sig :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn::hnghn: