The number one Leg Lengthening clinic in Turkey cripples a Chinese stacy

ccwarrior

ccwarrior

Le/Fort

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 7926, MaxillaMaxing and 27 others
So many botched LL in that thread.

I'm scared that if I ever got the money something like that would happen but with a bimax instead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 5'7 zoomer, RAMU KAKA and 8 others
So many botched LL in that thread.

I'm scared that if I ever got the money something like that would happen but with a bimax instead.
It's a possibility.... the surgery world is so brutal. Absolutely unpredictable

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, TUSSELEIF, blackckatt and 8 others
What determines botching % in LL? Underlying health, bad rehab or just dumb luck?

I love when foids suffer :feelshah: Yell more bitch

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21048, zura, Deleted member 7926 and 18 others
Never trust those turkishcels not even for a hairtransplant.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, niqfan625 and ALP
HAHHAHAHAAHHAHA

• +1
Reactions: ALP
You win some you lose some

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, 5'7 zoomer, 1966Ford and 6 others
greek propagande
turkish surgeons best in world #1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, gribsufer1, 5'7 zoomer and 10 others
The race of the doctor
Andrew tate andrew tate adin ross

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, RAMU KAKA, ALP and 1 other person
Imagine going for this surgery as a dude over 170 cm with a normie face
Imagine being a woman and thinking your short height matters jfl shes a retard and deserves to be disabled

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zura, Deleted member 24347, Banderacell and 12 others
Imagine going for this surgery as a dude over 170 cm with a normie face
That's the story of .org lol...
And not just .org but a lot of their patients aren't even turbomanlets

Jfl at getting LL surgery as a woman

• +1
Reactions: ALP, zharupodrugu, ItsOver999 and 1 other person
Also a hilarious thing is that that same clinic is paying one guy (or more) to do a marketing campaign on tiktok and instagram to clean their reputation to the normie audience.... JFLL

Screenshot 20230823 145740 Chrome

Last edited:
Damn was going to use this method to ascend, not anymore. Over for me.

I've had packing like that put into an open wound before in the back of my leg... very excruciating pain

cope.

get LL, LeFort, roids, fin and you're allright, JFL at clowns reducing competion saying it can fuck you up somehow

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679
Lmfakkk fucking retard foid

cope.

get LL, LeFort, roids, fin and you're allright, JFL at clowns reducing competion saying it can fuck you up somehow
High IQ strat, gaslight incels into botching themselves to reduce competition...

"Just get LL, bimax, and roid bro, it will ascend you 100%!! It's that easy!!@ :soy:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, blackckatt and Sens
There's always risks. Brutal.

• +1
Reactions: ccwarrior
>get LL as a foid
Over for her noodle brain

:feelsuhh:

>get LL as a foid
Over for her noodle brain

:feelsuhh:
China has the strongest looks culture in the world. Being tall and slender is what all women chase. And they do some fucking crazy shit, way more looksmaxxing than all of us combined.

Not surprised she did it. If it was any nationality, it'd be a Chinese woman to get LL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 7926, Kasanova and 3 others
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TUSSELEIF, Sexually Disabled and Mewton
No matter what everyone here says
LL really is a risky af surgery
So many botched cases

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 30679 and ccwarrior
The 2nd vid is pure cagefuel ngl. Just go to a 3rd world country theory.

The 2nd vid is pure cagefuel ngl. Just go to a 3rd world country theory.
The first Giant Implants' Cambodia Hardmaxx center patients be like

• JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, AlexBrown84 and DeformedCell
I paid 100k for bimax and have bern left with permanent nerve damage and asymmetries.

• Woah
Reactions: Graham and ccwarrior
I paid 100k for bimax and have bern left with permanent nerve damage and asymmetries.
What.. :feelsbadman: power to u brocel
Can u post about it? What surgeon and what were the complications

• +1
Reactions: Graham and Sexually Disabled
It's almost like osteotomies are not as safe as this forums makes them out to be.

• +1
What.. :feelsbadman: power to u brocel
Can u post about it? What surgeon and what were the complications
Maybe ill make a thread about it soon. Long story put short… had the money, went to Switzerland, got bimax+genio+jawline augmentation+Cheekbones
healing went well, but one side of chin/lip stayed numb (on a later xray it could be seen that one of the screws went directly into the nerve canal)
also my midline is now shifted (by about 3 mm) and i have noticeable asymmetry on lower face
profile looks better but thats mainly about it (cheekbone augmentation looks ok, just a bit too low/feminine). Also he uses some material for it that no other surgeon uses, so a bit worried what it might do in the long term
he never commented on the other issues even when i asked him directly
other surgeons i consulted about possible revision told me they wont touch it (but got some fillers for the asymmetry)
there also seems to be some bone resorption but couldnt tell whether its from the medpor implants

• +1
Reactions: Graham and ccwarrior
Maybe ill make a thread about it soon. Long story put short… had the money, went to Switzerland, got bimax+genio+jawline augmentation+Cheekbones
healing went well, but one side of chin/lip stayed numb (on a later xray it could be seen that one of the screws went directly into the nerve canal)
also my midline is now shifted (by about 3 mm) and i have noticeable asymmetry on lower face
profile looks better but thats mainly about it (cheekbone augmentation looks ok, just a bit too low/feminine). Also he uses some material for it that no other surgeon uses, so a bit worried what it might do in the long term
other surgeons i consulted about possible revision told me they wont touch it (but got some fillers for the asymmetry)
there also seems to be some bone resorption but couldnt tell whether its from the medpor implants
sailer?

Same doctor crippled looksmaxxer wtf

He's a permanent ballerina..His last vid talks about amputation 😲

Went to get taller ends up disabled and shorter. There was no height for his face anyway.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • So Sad
Reactions: DeformedCell, Kasanova, ALP and 1 other person
assuming the surgeon was safi?

Last edited:
brutal the chinese surgeons didn´t put her on anesthesia for some reason. Absoluetly brutal.

almost came from hearing those screams. total foid death HH

• JFL
  • +1
I feel Bad For her.

• So Sad
Why would you get LL as a foid though? Negative iq
Emotional problems about Height aren’t moid-exclusive, just more common and more logical in moids

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
High IQ strat, gaslight incels into botching themselves to reduce competition...

"Just get LL, bimax, and roid bro, it will ascend you 100%!! It's that easy!!@ :soy:
Bimax and roids have risks, of course, but not to the point of LL. An experienced surgeon and user could mitigate a lot of those risks.